Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my Earforce X21 today and they came in perfect condition. Looks like the box may have been opened because there was tape on the top flap but everything inside was still in the cardboard.

Just got :360:You Don't Know Jack for $14.99, "like new", which is actually new, just has a small crack on the bottom. Pretty good deal to me because I got this to go with my Scene It! Bundle for $14

Is $24 for Deus Ex (good) a good deal? I've been wanting to try it out but don't really know much about it.
Or would I be better off renting it from a redbox for a few days if it's short?

Just got :360:You Don't Know Jack for $14.99, "like new", which is actually new, just has a small crack on the bottom. Pretty good deal to me because I got this to go with my Scene It! Bundle for $14

[quote name='steelcurtain11']Is $24 for Deus Ex (good) a good deal? I've been wanting to try it out but don't really know much about it.
Or would I be better off renting it from a redbox for a few days if it's short?[/QUOTE]

I bought the Augmented Edition for full price, and felt it was worth it 100%. The game is certainly worth $24. It has a 20-40hr campaign (depending on how you play), and is worth playing twice. It's my third favorite game of 2011, after The Old Republic and The Witcher 2.

That said, $24 isn't *that* great of a deal. It's $19.99 used at Blockbuster if you have one, and I wouldn't be surprised to see this hit $20 in a weekly deal in the next few weeks.

I ordered Mario Kart 7 for $27 on January 3rd. It's still saying not shipped and delivery estimate of January 16th. Does it usually take so long? I order from amazon for many times and I'm used to the fast shipping. I'm in no rush but really pumped to play it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is it sad that I'm more intrigued by the artbook then the game? Anyways, I missed out when it was $29.99 so I went for it.[/QUOTE]

The art book is not that great. Super thin.

The game? Fantastic. Brilliant music, silky smooth gameplay, and gorgeous visuals.

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']I ordered Mario Kart 7 for $27 on January 3rd. It's still saying not shipped and delivery estimate of January 16th. Does it usually take so long? I order from amazon for many times and I'm used to the fast shipping. I'm in no rush but really pumped to play it.[/QUOTE]

Same here but mine says that they won't get them in stock untill the 13th so that may be why.

Which makes me think they expect to get a damages copy.

[quote name='pablo9000']a warning about warehouse deal titles:
in November I ordered LA Noire and the Alan Wake limited edition. both were described as "like new." they were packed well, so this damage didn't occur in shipping:
-the LA Noire case was broken in several places, like someone had stepped on it. the manual had heavy liquid damage. I ended up trading it back into amazon the next week when they were doing a promo and broke even on it.
-the Alan Wake case was even more damaged. covered in scuffs & dents like someone had been using it as a football. the cheap tape they used to seal it up tore the case when I tried to peel it back. I gave up & I returned it.
the worst part is, I missed the walmart deal on a new copy :([/QUOTE]
[quote name='fujimitsu']
Contact their CS immediately and they will more than rectify this.[/QUOTE]
Are you saying that I should contact them now, after I've returned the items in question? Or, in the future if it happens again?

received my $9 like new call of duty 3 arrived today- pristine condition including original best buy receipt lol. the previous owner bought it new with gears 1 for 59.99 each. that just seems so wrong.

[quote name='matthewhsh2002']took a gamble on "very good" Tekken Hybrid limited edition with pretty bad description, but turned out to be a brand new with just dent on the box![/QUOTE]
Likely rewarped. Good deal though.

[quote name='mattcube64']I bought the Augmented Edition for full price, and felt it was worth it 100%. The game is certainly worth $24. It has a 20-40hr campaign (depending on how you play), and is worth playing twice. It's my third favorite game of 2011, after The Old Republic and The Witcher 2.

That said, $24 isn't *that* great of a deal. It's $19.99 used at Blockbuster if you have one, and I wouldn't be surprised to see this hit $20 in a weekly deal in the next few weeks.[/QUOTE]

I payed $60 for it on release day and it was absolutely worth it.

Also

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7U53NWQ&qid=1325821264&sr=1-14&condition=used

$13 Move sharpshooter

[quote name='Flappycack']Tb px5
Used very good 149
Used like new 159
[/QUOTE]

Ordered the 149$ pair.. thanks! I swear to god this thread costs me more money than it saves me... :cry:

[quote name='Midnyght']Ordered the 149$ pair.. thanks! I swear to god this website costs me more money than it saves me... :cry:[/QUOTE]
Fixed.

[quote name='technicalstylez']received my $9 like new call of duty 3 arrived today- pristine condition including original best buy receipt lol. the previous owner bought it new with gears 1 for 59.99 each. that just seems so wrong.[/QUOTE]
Do you mean 29?

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']Do you mean 29?[/QUOTE]

I think he means call of duty 3... not call of duty modern warfare 3

[quote name='poker360']I think he means call of duty 3... not call of duty modern warfare 3[/QUOTE]

this. ya its call of duty 3, not mw3. im pretty new to fps games so im starting with older ones.

Hi,

Have you guys been able to order video games from Amazon UK and ship it over to the states? There are a couple of games that aren't available in the US and the people who do have it are charging like $100 or so for it. If Amz UK doesn't send it over where else should I look for it besides ebay? Thanks.

[quote name='topplehat']Are the codes for the games gauranteed to work?[/QUOTE]

it says the codes may be missing or used on each item...

[quote name='arsenal_fan']Hi,

Have you guys been able to order video games from Amazon UK and ship it over to the states? There are a couple of games that aren't available in the US and the people who do have it are charging like $100 or so for it. If Amz UK doesn't send it over where else should I look for it besides ebay? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

No, Amazon UK won't ship it to the US. You can order directly from zavvi.com or thehut.com; shipping to the US is 99p.

Got a Kinect w/Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja for $75. Came in yesterday. It had been opened and the box was torn around the sticker. Everything else was fine, didn't even look like it was taken out of the box. Both codes worked! Damn thing is amazing.

[quote name='delainez']No, Amazon UK won't ship it to the US. You can order directly from zavvi.com or thehut.com; shipping to the US is 99p.[/QUOTE]

Amazon UK? It must be restricted or excepted for certain items, otherwise I wouldn't own the Alien Resurrection bluray collection (took about 20 days to arrive). I do believe shipping is extra though, regardless of FSSS eligibility or Prime membership, but not 100% sure.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']Amazon UK? It must be restricted or excepted for certain items, otherwise I wouldn't own the Alien Resurrection bluray collection (took about 20 days to arrive). I do believe shipping is extra though, regardless of FSSS eligibility or Prime membership, but not 100% sure.[/QUOTE]

they ship books and region free movies to the US but not video games unfortunately.

[quote name='technicalstylez']they ship books and region free movies to the US but not video games unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh OK. Thanks for the clarification. edit: that stinks (about video games and Amazon UK, not your helpful post).

The only game I've imported from the UK was from shopto.net. Arrived in about two weeks with economy rate shipping.

received my $162.XX 160 GB PS3 today, looks brand new, the controller had that new controller feel too. system was clean when I turned it on... maybe just a returned unit, I dunno. Happy with my purchase all things considered. Cancelling an Uncharted PS3 Bundle now, so if you're on the lookout, keep a keen eye on it, as I'm cancelling now.

EDIT: cords had those new cord bends in them too, so fairly sure this was just something someone opened then decided against afterwards? hope this helps someone on the fence.

how long do you have to return warehouse items? my badly scratched up COD MW3 (supposedly "like new") may get returned after i play it for a few days...

[quote name='havuk']it says the codes may be missing or used on each item...[/QUOTE]

even for pc games like WoW or expansions?
that's stupid paying $20+ for a cd without cd key

[quote name='guitarguy']how long do you have to return warehouse items? my badly scratched up COD MW3 (supposedly "like new") may get returned after i play it for a few days...[/QUOTE]

You get 30 days. You can lock in a return and print out the return label now though. You just don't have to mail the item out until 30 days after you received the item. When you go through the return process they'll tell you the exact date...

[quote name='akuma77']even for pc games like WoW or expansions?
that's stupid paying $20+ for a cd without cd key[/QUOTE]

Those are probably damaged boxes, like the point cards, saw a 60-day WoW card for $22.xx the other day. For example, one of the Warcraft expansions descriptions:

Item may come repackaged, packaging may show signs of wear.

[quote name='havuk']it says the codes may be missing or used on each item...[/QUOTE]

I didn't see that on the Kinect, but I do usually see that on game listings.

It would be really strange for it not to be included, since it's a bundle being sold. Without the game, it's just a Kinect.

If the description doesn't say the codes are/may be missing or redeemed... you should expect them to be intact. Without the Gunstringer & Fruit Ninja codes it's essentially the standard Kinect + Kinect Adventures pack, and should be listed as a different item.

My current Kinect with Adventures/Gunstringer/Fruit is the standard model (code/card inserted) with an new printed outer card shell wrap showing the bonus games. Assuming all holiday kits are the same (i.e. no actual new boxes were printed), if the code/card is missing from a returned item... Amazon should simply remove the outer shell and sell it as the Adventures (only) bundle.

Bottom line, unless the item is described as such you have every right to request Amazon/seller make it right if all elements are not included/functional. I personally favor used items fulfilled by Amazon for additional protection.

My like new 'Like New' Kinect w/ Fruit Ninja/Gunstringer came with good codes and everything. The only thing i didnt like was that the kinect sensor wasnt wrapped in a bag and it was a little bit dusty, but other than that it looks and works fine. Everybody should just stay away from the ones that say codes might be used and buy the ones that say 'May be repackaged' or something like that. Its a really good price for the kinect i think 75-80 range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back