Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Manatee']one bad disc = the whole operation is crooked.

Right[/QUOTE]

two bad discs, my good troll Manatee, means that whoever is checking Amazon discs and selling them as Like New does not know how to check for one of the most basic XBOX problems there is. After all, it's not like it takes much time to look at the back of a disc and see a deep circular etch on it. I trade in stuff to Amazon all the time and they return anything they don't like a bit. I expect the same service on the other end.

And I call you a troll because I didn't imply that they were crooked. I said that something's wrong when they're sending out physically damaged discs as like new. If I sell something as Like New, it looks like new all over.

Yeah, to be fair...it seems they might be slipping. The Sleeping Dogs I got with the wrong case was labeled Like New, and basically missed the most obvious flaw a game could have. Very odd.

Just received my 239 star wars xbox and as I was looking it over, I saw that the warranty seal in the back is all white. On my other slim its white with a black section. Does anyone know if this is normal? Does this mean the system was refurbished ? is this is a fake seal?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Just checked mine that I got new from Amazon on release date, sticker is white, so its normal.[/QUOTE]

thank you, just texted my buddy and he said the same thing.

The SW Xbox lowered to 239? [quote name='edson13']Just received my 239 star wars xbox and as I was looking it over, I saw that the warranty seal in the back is all white. On my other slim its white with a black section. Does anyone know if this is normal? Does this mean the system was refurbished ? is this is a fake seal?[/QUOTE]

I picked up Ratchet and clank as well as ratchet deadlocked both LN and deadlocked looked like it was never physically opened, had the postcard send -in thing and everything, even has new game smell

[quote name='Magicman103']Has Final Fantasy Theatrhythm ever been spotted on the warehouse?[/QUOTE]

its there right now, $36

[quote name='Magicman103']Has Final Fantasy Theatrhythm ever been spotted on the warehouse?[/QUOTE]It has, but I can't recall if it's ever been lower than $35-$40...

[quote name='Magicman103']Has Final Fantasy Theatrhythm ever been spotted on the warehouse?[/QUOTE]

Best bet is $10 off with coke code at GS or the $10 GC with purchase at Target right now. It was $30 new at GS during labor day weekend.

[quote name='YBX87']is it risky to order items that is list as "acceptable"?[/QUOTE]

If you want anything more than the disk, yes.

I haven't bought anything via Warehouse Deals in a while, but today I scored a few sports games for my Gamecube and PS2 on the cheap that I've missed playing. Picked up Madden 2005, NHL 2005, NFL 2k3 (Gamcube) and NFL 2k5 (PS2) all for around $9. All complete and in like new condition.

I'm actually really excited to play these again! :)

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']I haven't bought anything via Warehouse Deals in a while, but today I scored a few sports games for my Gamecube and PS2 on the cheap that I've missed playing. Picked up Madden 2005, NHL 2005, NFL 2k3 (Gamcube) and NFL 2k5 (PS2) all for around $9. All complete and in like new condition.

I'm actually really excited to play these again! :)[/QUOTE]
I actually believe NFL 2K5 still has some support (updated rosters and such). I remember looking into it for the Xbox version about a year ago. People still absolutely love that game haha.

I picked one up right after launch for ~$22.50, acceptable (ended up just being a dent in the case), and it is awesome. I haven't seen that price since though. Amazon stock has been low to non-existent. Prolly won't be down that low for awhile.

Kept missing out on Uncharted 3 every time.

Worst was when I missed out on the $30 Collectors Edition from Best Buy.

All that aside, glad to finally grab the game, and at Like New condition for 15 shipped, its a steal

Good lookin out!

[quote name='insanemofox']Is there any more of these left?
sig.jpg
[/QUOTE]

not trying to be an ass here, but why can't you just follow the link and check for yourself?

[quote name='insanemofox']Is there any more of these left?
sig.jpg
[/QUOTE]

If you follow that link, its pretty clear that they are still there.

[quote name='Nova9000']I cant believe we are 1 year into the anniversary of the sacred once in a life time penny deals[/QUOTE]
September 3rd to be specific :lol:

[quote name='kouleefoh']September 3rd to be specific :lol:[/QUOTE]
Yup that's when my Prime expired. I renewed just so I wouldn't have to pay shipping on penny games.

[quote name='DCpinoy']Yup that's when my Prime expired. I renewed just so I wouldn't have to pay shipping on penny games.[/QUOTE]
haha Amazon got a prime membership out of that deal! Win Win

[quote name='kouleefoh']haha Amazon got a prime membership out of that deal! Win Win[/QUOTE]

Yup sort of a win for them, except I only had to pay 40 for it since I'm a college student.

[quote name='Shaq-Funaki']
Arc the Lad Collection Like New $36.21, Good $31.38

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list..._used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ[/QUOTE]

What are the chances this comes with everything that is suppose to be included in the collection? Also, would the Good condition come with anything different than the Like New condition, or is it simply the condition of everything?

I really want to buy it, but am cautious on taking the risk.

[quote name='mtincher']What are the chances this comes with everything that is suppose to be included in the collection? Also, would the Good condition come with anything different than the Like New condition, or is it simply the condition of everything?

I really want to buy it, but am cautious on taking the risk.[/QUOTE]

I bought a like new copy a while ago and everything was included

Qubed for the 360 is 7.83. Not sure if thats a good deal but its like 3 games for 2.61 each so why not? Cant provide link cause im on a phone.

[quote name='mtincher']What are the chances this comes with everything that is suppose to be included in the collection? Also, would the Good condition come with anything different than the Like New condition, or is it simply the condition of everything?

I really want to buy it, but am cautious on taking the risk.[/QUOTE]

At that price, i took a shot. If the extras are missing, I will send it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back