Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't a used copy of FF 14 useless? If the online key is redeemed there is no way you can access the game.

GameStop doesn't even take trade ins of the game for that very reason. Amazon does however but maybe they aren't informed properly

Isn't a used copy of FF 14 useless? If the online key is redeemed there is no way you can access the game.

GameStop doesn't even take trade ins of the game for that very reason. Amazon does however but maybe they aren't informed properly
Yes, unless it's a dinger.

On another note: Anyone thinking about buying Madden 25 for actual keeping...don't. Get it cheap and trade in at BB for the 45 credit since the Ai is horrid and the game is absolutely terrible in single player. Online; little babies quit when they are getting beat.

wait-what-meme-rage-face.jpg
he is sounding more, and more like slidgecage, and starmask

They had 7 of FF14ARR when I last checked and they have not done a TIV on it unlike BBY so they're almost certainly dingers.  If you're interested buy it, worst case and they're all returns they put up at the same time then you return it and otherwise you trade it to BBY and get a $10 copy.

so offtopic because i need to know from someone how weird my day is

so far today ive won an ebay auction for south korean oreo's cereal and saw a commercial for the new dating site youmustlovedogs

seriously i im i um just wtf
I saw one for cats, its called youmustlovepus

he is sounding more, and more like slidgecage, and starmask
oh starmask, the guy that would pay for you to remove negative feedback about him and his constant nickle and dimeing whenever he sold anything. Like charging you for priority mail and shipping via media mail.

Yes, unless it's a dinger.

On another note: Anyone thinking about buying Madden 25 for actual keeping...don't. Get it cheap and trade in at BB for the 45 credit since the Ai is horrid and the game is absolutely terrible in single player. Online; little babies quit when they are getting beat.
Stop playing with yourself and join an online league with friends.

must love dogs was also the name of a romantic comedy a few years back I think >.>

and how many games can use the same abbreviation? god of war, gears of war, diablo and disgaea 3, those ff's. anything else?

so offtopic because i need to know from someone how weird my day is

so far today ive won an ebay auction for south korean oreo's cereal and saw a commercial for the new dating site youmustlovedogs

seriously i im i um just wtf
I saw this commercial during the hockey playoffs this past season and this was a serious WTF moment:

http://youtu.be/6RvyFFjP7RE

THAT was a certain kind of special  :drool:

And now that I have some credit on amazon you can bet they will put stuff up and tempt me to spend it Xl

Then again I did just buy that pokemon yesterday so maybe they won't  :?:

I'll be more than happy to buy xenoblade from them for 50 if they do  :whistle2:

So if I bought FFXIV, and the registration code is used, do I have grounds for a return? I mean I know you take a gamble with codes, but in this case the game is worthless without it.

So if I bought FFXIV, and the registration code is used, do I have grounds for a return? I mean I know you take a gamble with codes, but in this case the game is worthless without it.
Should have put spoilers describing your future plans. Now I won't be playing FFXIV :p

Yes you have legit grounds for a return just like people did for
Diablo III on PC that kept popping up when it launched but the codes were used making the game worthless.
There didn't ruin it for the rest who haven't read the previous threads yet. ;)

if you do not mind me asking, what kind of job do you have?
I work in retail and I am the store assistant manager. What, where, etc remains undisclosed. No one will shop there thanks to spoilers :lol:

Look outside you're window and you'll see him "working" right now...
... he wasn't supposed to see me. Way to ruin it. Use spoilers next time. Now I can't work outside where "you're window" = "he or she is window"
anymore.
Veterans on this site know the
"anymore"
reference. :p

I work in retail and I am the store assistant manager. What, where, etc remains undisclosed. No one will shop there thanks to spoilers :lol:

... he wasn't supposed to see me. Way to ruin it. Use spoilers next time. Now I can't work outside where "you're window" = "he or she is window"
anymore.
Veterans on this site know the
"anymore"
reference. :p
LOl, when he said that, i actually looked out my window, and it was pitch black outside. i can't see a thing.

One of these days I will play Fuse. I doubt it will ever go free for PS+ but I cant pull the trigger at any price point. Probably just rent it for a week from gamestop used then return it.

Too bad because its supposed to be great for 4 oerson coop but probably dead by now

What are the chances of ordering a VG or G table from AWD? Both say 'item may come repackaged'

What condition do you think it'd be in?
I'd imagine your chances are as good as buying anything else on AWD. Always a slight gamble. I really wouldn't expect it to come in its original packaging though. I would bet for it to arrive in a ziplock back and lots of bubble padding.

I literally just ordered a phone and opted for the good over like new and neither had any description.  It was a 10% price difference though and with how hit and miss like new has been on video games lately I thought it was worth the risk when if it follows their grading standards should have a flawless screen and be fully functional with at most normal wear on the body.  Could have gotten it noticeably cheaper from other sellers but at least by buying from AWD it's backed by Amazon if it's nowhere near good condition.

Basically, like most things on AWD, if the price is right and the condition sounds good give it a go because at least you're somewhat protected.

Trinity Universe for $16.21 (G) or $18.70 (LN). Had to bite.

(Can't hyperlink for whatever reason. Is stuff broken?)

Edit: Hm. Had some strange button clicked that disabled all of my tools. Weird.

QuoteCAGMoose, on 15 Sept 2013 - 6:46 PM, said:Trinity Universe for $16.21 (G) or $18.70 (LN). Had to bite.

(Can't hyperlink for whatever reason. Is stuff broken?)
Edit: Hm. Had some strange button clicked that disabled all of my tools. Weird.
Grabbed one. Thanks!

Edit: It shows 18 left in stock. Chances on them being dingers?

Fuse was actually a super fun game. I think by Insomniac, the makers of Ratchet n Clank and Resistance. Very fun co op with my wife. She was the crystal ice / healer chic, and I was the blackhole invisible girl. I had to eventually max level everyone, but it was so much fun. Very very fun co op but I wouldn't play it alone, you literally need co op cuz lots of the moves complement each other. Fun stuff tho and easy fun plat. I almost wish plat took longer cuz we flipped it back (free rental) right when we platted it. Plot is just silly, but gameplay was cool, I'm almost tempted by that $21.77, but I know it should get cheaper and Iv got such a backlog ill probly never play it again...

Did you receive the phone yet? How is it condition-wise?

And yeah that's definitely a big for me. Ordering from them and having it backed up
I literally just ordered a phone.
I wasn't abusing the word like most people, I had placed the order only a few minutes before posting after anguishing over it while running around all day. Says Wednesday for delivery right now so I might throw $4 at it to have it Tuesday if it doesn't ship around midnight. Naturally will post when I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back