Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't abusing the word like most people, I had placed the order only a few minutes before posting after anguishing over it while running around all day. Says Wednesday for delivery right now so I might throw $4 at it to have it Tuesday if it doesn't ship around midnight. Naturally will post when I get it.
Please do. Will play a role in my decision. Will research some more on the Surface though

Fuse was actually a super fun game. I think by Insomniac, the makers of Ratchet n Clank and Resistance. Very fun co op with my wife. She was the crystal ice / healer chic, and I was the blackhole invisible girl. I had to eventually max level everyone, but it was so much fun. Very very fun co op but I wouldn't play it alone, you literally need co op cuz lots of the moves complement each other. Fun stuff tho and easy fun plat. I almost wish plat took longer cuz we flipped it back (free rental) right when we platted it. Plot is just silly, but gameplay was cool, I'm almost tempted by that $21.77, but I know it should get cheaper and Iv got such a backlog ill probly never play it again...
I got it recently and it is pretty fun.

Insomniac has been getting unfairly ignored. First Resistance 3 bombs (which was one of the best FPS games this gen) and now Fuse.

I wasn't abusing the word like most people, I had placed the order only a few minutes before posting after anguishing over it while running around all day. Says Wednesday for delivery right now so I might throw $4 at it to have it Tuesday if it doesn't ship around midnight. Naturally will post when I get it.
Sorry if i missed it and you said so already, but what phone did you wind up buying?

It almost never drops below $44 on AWD. You can get it 20% off plus another 10% if you're a PUR member at gamestop. If you want a code, PM me, I'll send it to ya.
That's nice of you but I have some Amazon credit that I'm looking to use so the $40 price point is fine with me.

Thanks though.

It's just funny that I remember seeing it consistently until the actual day I get a PS3, then it's not on there.

Any recommendations for cheap PS3 games to play?
No backlog and I am ready to go haha
If you have GS credit, and haven't play Metal Gear Solid 4, I'd start there. Resistance 2&3 are also 50% off at GS. Buy all three games though. Resistance 1 doesn't have trophies, but it is still a great game.

If you have GS credit, and haven't play Metal Gear Solid 4, I'd start there. Resistance 2&3 are also 50% off at GS. Buy all three games though. Resistance 1 doesn't have trophies, but it is still a great game.

Thanks

R3 might be a solid play through though I quit 2 mid way

Is AWD messed up for anyone else right now?  Clicking on Video Games takes me to Computers...

EDIT: And clicking on TVs takes me to video games, so nevermind....

Sign up for PS+. Otherwise take a look at some of the early PS3 games such as MGS4, Heavenly Sword, Resistance series, Infamous, Uncharted series, God of War series, Killzone 2 etc....

Looks like I've played all the cheap ones haha
Thanks

Hmmm. I think there's a (G) SMT IV that's a dinger. Coming very close to pulling the trigger but just not sure whether it's a dinger or not.

That $40 LN is a 3rd party seller.
Oh, my bad. How did I see Amazon Warehouse Deals there...lol

I got an Acceptable copy though. Thanks, DealSeeker.

Also, my LN copy of $16 BO2 came in today and it's cracked at the top. CS gave me 20% back on the order, so whatever. And the chat is weird too. "Amazon from Amazon.com connected to chat." Doesn't show the guy's name.

[quote name="Hemi" post="11065734" timestamp="1379370242"]
No it is NOT in the trade 2 list, check for yourself... MLB 13 THE SHOW is, please double check things like this, otherwise you may end up getting someone confused.[/quote]
No it is
apy2ysys.jpg

The online trade in list is different then the stores printed copy it shows MLB2k13 for the Xbox 360 and MLB: The Show for the ps3. Also it says Super Mario 3d Land is not on the stores list so it wont ring up right as a trade in. Also PokePark is a wii game and not a ds which the online list states. There is several errors from the online list and the stores list. It has been talked about this is in the gamestop thread. This picture list has been verified by dealseeker which is why I have it saved.

Just trying to help others convert amazon credit to gamestop. I usually browse the threads a lot to keep up with the constant deals going on. It would help if gamestop did correct the online list since I was mad to find out mario 3d land will not work in stores.

No it is NOT in the trade 2 list, check for yourself... MLB 13 THE SHOW is, please double check things like this, otherwise you may end up getting someone confused.
apy2ysys.jpg

No it is the online trade in list is different then the stores printed copy it shows MLB2k13 for the Xbox 360 and MLB: The Show for the ps3. Also it says Super Mario 3d Land is not on the stores list so it wont ring up right as a trade in. Also PokePark is a wii game and not a ds which the online list states. There is several errors from the online list and the stores list. It has been talked about this is in the gamestop thread. This picture list has been verified by dealseeker which is why I have it saved.
eej1422 is right. That online list is out of whack (combining deleted games from the list with the revised list), which is why I got a GS manager to print me the fresh list. I know it is the list with games that work because I did a test trade in with the games that were listed on the online list (Mario 3d land) and that did not work. I then did a trade in with games from the fresh list and it worked. ATK:C still works too.

On topic:

:360: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (VG) $13.85

:psp: LittleBigPlanet (LN) $14.84

DealSeeker, you are a magician!  Ninja'd me

Edit: Alright, how often have we seen :ps3: The Last of Us pop up, it really seems like it was there forever until I managed to get a PS3, then it's gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back