AMC's The Walking Dead - S3 2nd half starts 02/10/13 9PM ET

That dog is 1 evil villain,  got Daryls attention then ran. Funny how the zombies were completely visible through the door yet Daryl derps and opens the door anyway.

After seeing Jeff Kober's name in the opening credits, when Beth got taken, I was pretty sure it was by his group. However, it looked like they were on foot when they came up on Daryl.

This is how much I care for the new people............I had NO idea who that guy was in the teaser walking around until Daryl and Glenn

picked him up and realizing it was an unnecessary scene of the first time they met Bob and he joined the group.  When Beth was playing the piano and Daryl was watching, I said out loud infront of my wife....."Oh just screw her already!!!"  She's legal and doesn't need anyone's permission to get some.

So I guess the next episode one of the girls dies some how or does another black guy get killed off again :(

So I guess the next episode one of the girls dies some how or does another black guy get killed off again :(
I was thinking of this while taking a shit this morning too many people are alive right now this is my thinking --

Glenn,Maggie, Rick, Carl, Daryl are the untouchables right now everyone else is expendable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daryl let his guard down by not looking thru the cracks first.  How the hell did that dog not get away and for that matter the Walkers eat him so fast that they were waiting in silent until Daryl was stupid enough to open the door.  

Yep, and he wakes up to get ready for his mundane job as a high school chemistry teacher.
then he mixes something wrong and turns his students into zombies and he is the one who started it all OOOOOOOOOOO

its a twist :)

anyone think we would ever see the HUNTERS on the tv show or is something like that banned from basic cable

Next season Carl is going to be the MC. Rick and the rest of the crew arrive at Terminus only to find out it's a cannibalistic group tricking people  by posting those signs and luring them in. It's run by a their leader "Bubba the Butcher." A huge glutenous man with a round belly, bald head and long beard. After a huge battle the gang ends up getting captured. Bubba lines them up and ends up killing Michonne. Bubba wants Rick to suffer, so he cuts off both Ricks hands and stabs out both of Carl's eyes. Rick tackles Bubba and tells Carl to run, so Carl blindly runs away but trips over Michonne's sword that was dropped in the fight from before, picks it up, and keeps running. Episode ends in darkness with Carl breathing heavily and crying.

Mid season the series will do a time skip to a few years later. The few that survived has been moved to a new town called "The Farm" were they're held as prisoners or rather "cattle". At the Farm they are forced to bred and are randomly processed as food. Other than that are they are free to live but Bubba constantly has his gang members patrolling and whatnot. There's a growing resistance being organized. All previous small attempts at rebellion were violently squashed but Bubba finds out about this new more organized resistance lead by Maggie and Glen. He gathers his cannibals to the Farm. He tells them he's disappointed as he's given them shelter, food, and a better life than being "walker food." To teach them a lesson he's going to kill a third of them. Focus cuts to one of Bubba's henchmen, his head is chopped off, other cannibals start dropping like flies. Focus on Bubba, he takes a dramatic 180 see's a familiar face. Surprised he says: "Well fuck, it's you!!" end episode....

Next few episodes are about how Carl got away. He ran into the forest, cried about how he's going to die, he can't go back or Bubba will kill/eat him. He tries to patch up his eye with his shirt. Fast forward a day, he's still in misery, but he hears Rick calling out for him, they reunite. Rick tells him almost everyone was killed or captured, Rick patches him up. They plan to get revenge on Bubba. Rick helps him sneak back into Terminus at night to get supplies and whatnot. Next few episodes will fast forward several weeks/months/years at a time, Rick has been helping Carl train to get stronger and survive in the wilderness, and they've been planning their attack and revenge on Bubba.

Series finale shifts back to scene with Bubba on The Farm. Bubba's line: "Well fuck, it's you!! How did you survive all these years?!". Carl: "I am my father's arms, and he is my eyes, and we've come to kill you." Frame shifts to Carl: he's older, more athletic, and has Michonne's sword. Both eyes are bandaged up, and tape has been wrapped around his forehead, holding Rick's phone to his ear. Bubba: "You're father screamed your name as I ripped him from gullet to groin." Carl: "Wait, if you called my father
Then who was phone?????

On a somewhat off/on topic hybrid note... can we somehow get someone to update the damn thread name?  For the love of god we're almost done with season 4 now...

On a somewhat off/on topic hybrid note... can we somehow get someone to update the damn thread name? For the love of god we're almost done with season 4 now...
The guy who started the thread hasn't been on CAG for a year and a half so it would probably just be easier to start a new thread.

The guy who started the thread hasn't been on CAG for a year and a half so it would probably just be easier to start a new thread.
Yeah... I said that pages ago that the thread should be updated with a new title. the Op died and became a walker so no chance of him doing it.

Yeah... I said that pages ago that the thread should be updated with a new title. the Op died and became a walker so no chance of him doing it.
But did anyone see him die or just assume so? Maybe he was left for dead and joined up with a different crew, only to return in a future thread to get revenge on those who abandoned him?

But did anyone see him die or just assume so? Maybe he was left for dead and joined up with a different crew, only to return in a future thread to get revenge on those who abandoned him?
Or maybe his brother is the only one that can put this thread down?

I see his avatar all the time it feels like. When someone disappears off a forum or from the internet suddenly do you ever wonder what happened to them? Once in a while it pops in my head when there is someone who disappears who use to always post, etc.

I see his avatar all the time it feels like. When someone disappears off a forum or from the internet suddenly do you ever wonder what happened to them? Once in a while it pops in my head when there is someone who disappears who use to always post, etc.
Speaking of, and it was mentioned in another thread, what the hell happened to Strell?

I used to be a longtime reg of a bodybuilding board long time ago. I met up with two regs who knew each other in person and we hung out together while I happened to be in town for a Vegas trip. A few months afterwards, one of the two guys called me up and told me how the other guy we knew had committed suicide. He left behind a wife and kid. It was tragic. My heart just broke. I knew he had some personal demons he was dealing with and was taking medication for what my guess was depression. It was tough because he was a genuinely cool guy even inviting me to his home when I was in town.

We posted a RIP thread for him in the OT subforum and it it wasn't for us, nobody would have known what had happened to him.

I wonder that all of the time. I honestly just assume if you stop posting you've died. Like spooge brought up strell he was on everyday and then just stops posting all of a sudden?

Your rapier-sharp retort was simply prodigious.

mrs-garrett-meme-generator-girls-girls-girls-28d017.jpg

The way they killed that girl reminded me of ''of mice and men''. Tell me about the flowers carol. BOOM

But damn that was a brutal episode not sad but like damn #YWKIS

I get it, it's a drama so they have to play things up, but Tyrese knew Karen for about 15 minutes. It's kind of ridiculous how obsessed he is with her.

He's upset over Karen, but has he even mentioned Sasha once since they had to run from the prison?

bread's done
Back