Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't even joke, dude. Not cool.
I mean it's not like Mario's not gonna get a wider release sooner or later. It's just weird that they would list the release of the amiibos and show every one at the nintendo store but amazon seems to indicate otherwise. Do you really want another mario though?

Dunno if its been posted yet but the NintendoWorld website has the Mario Party Amiibo release date as March 20th, same as the MP10 release. If you were thinking the Mario was gonna be a timed exclusive of some sort, doesn't look like that's gonna be the case

Interesting. Wonder if the mario amiibo's gonna be a nintendo world exclusive then
I like how the guy posts a link of a site claiming its a timed exclusive which all they did was just quote the Amazon info that I posted the other day, yet you argued with me that it was bullshit and you just couldnt understand. Now you are suggesting Mario might be a Nintendo World exclusive, why? B/c it shows a picture of him on their page? Its the Mario Party Series which we already knew lauches 3/20...of course its gonna show his picture but it makes no mention whatsoever of him being available as a single character at launch. Not only that but if they sell the bundle, technically he is available but no where does it say he is available on his own. Its not very farfetched that they would do this to improve initial sales, then sell him individually after sells slow down.

I like how the guy posts a link of a site claiming its a timed exclusive which all they did was just quote the Amazon info that I posted the other day, yet you argued with me that it was bullshit and you just couldnt understand. Now you are suggesting Mario might be a Nintendo World exclusive, why? B/c it shows a picture of him on their page? Its the Mario Party Series which we already knew lauches 3/20...of course its gonna show his picture but it makes no mention whatsoever of him being available as a single character at launch. Not only that but if they sell the bundle, technically he is available but no where does it say he is available on his own. Its not very farfetched that they would do this to improve initial sales, then sell him individually after sells slow down.
Now you're confusing me dude. You were the one that posted a link saying Amazon indicated it was gonna be at least a timed exclusive. I said the pricing doesn't make sense otherwise, we got into an argument and now I posted a link that seems to indicate that at least Nintendo world is gonna have them on release date individually.

If you and the other guy are dead set on believing he's not gonna be available at launch then the only conclusion to draw is either Nintendo World's lying or its gonna be a Nintendo World exclusive for at least a little bit. What you showed me from our convo yesterday is that you're dead set on believing the amazon listings which is your choice. You're going off the fact that Amazon's listing seems to indicate one way and I'm going off the fact that Nintendo World seems to indicate otherwise. I already told you the Nintendo World rep said he's gonna be available at launch and to me and the people at NYC at least, that's news enough. I'm not gonna convince you anymore than you're gonna convince me of anything since its all heresay anyways.

Ironic that you're gonna jump on me for posting a link while you're bemoaning the fact that I jumped on you for pretty much the same thing.

Now you're confusing me dude. You were the one that posted a link saying Amazon indicated it was gonna be at least a timed exclusive. I said the pricing doesn't make sense otherwise, we got into an argument and now I posted a link that seems to indicate that at least Nintendo world is gonna have them on release date individually.

If you and the other guy are dead set on believing he's not gonna be available at launch then the only conclusion to draw is either Nintendo World's lying or its gonna be a Nintendo World exclusive for at least a little bit. You're going off the fact that Amazon's listing seems to indicate one way and I'm going off the fact that Nintendo World seems to indicate otherwise. I already told you the Nintendo World rep said he's gonna be available at launch and to me and the people at NYC at least, that's news enough. I'm not gonna convince you anymore than you're gonna convince me of anything since its all heresay anyways.

Ironic that you're gonna jump on me for posting a link while you're bemoaning the fact that I jumped on you for pretty much the same thing.
I posted a quote from amazon saying it was going to be limited, where in your Nintendo World link does it show that is not the case? No where. And no, i posted that ONLY when someone asked and I said no one knows for sure but the amazon link says this. You proceeded like you always do, to say I am wrong and that he is going to be available on launch when you have nothing showing that is a fact. Will he? who knows but stop posting shit that tells absolutely nothing to the contrary.

I guess Im going to Nintendo World on the 20th to get the bundle + the other series Amiibo's. Im glad I saw this early. Was just going to buy the game stand alone.

EDIT - Walmart has the bundle up still as of typing this !

I posted a quote from amazon saying it was going to be limited, where in your Nintendo World link does it show that is not the case? No where.
If you go to the link and under events it has a separate listing for the mario party and the amiibo launch. The amiibo launch picture includes mario which goes with what the Nintendo rep was saying to me as well about how the only thing limited about the bundle was the box and the $4 discount. You're free to call the Nintendo store and get confirmation if you want as well, it's more than you'll get from asking amazon cs.

Dunno if its been posted yet but the NintendoWorld website has the Mario Party Amiibo release date as March 20th, same as the MP10 release. If you were thinking the Mario was gonna be a timed exclusive of some sort, doesn't look like that's gonna be the case
if mario is available on release it will be a nintendoworld timed exclusive, because nintendoworld is like it's own country and does whatever it wants.

I also don't see where it specifically says mario will be available, it just says "super mario series amiibo launch day"

If you go to the link and under events it has a separate listing for the mario party and the amiibo launch. The amiibo launch picture includes mario which goes with what the Nintendo rep was saying to me as well about how the only thing limited about the bundle was the box and the $4 discount. You're free to call the Nintendo store and get confirmation if you want as well, it's more than you'll get from asking amazon cs.
No shit, Mario IS 100% confirmed to be on 3/20 launch day...he is in the bundle...wtf would they not include his picture. He is a part of the series. It shows nothing about him being available as an individual character at launch. Wow lol. All you are doing is jumping to conclusions but I am full of shit for posting something that Amazon actually says, while still saying no one really knows for sure.

Well, except you of course.

No shit, Mario IS 100% confirmed to be on 3/20 launch day...he is in the bundle...wtf would they not include his picture. He is a part of the series. It shows nothing about individual character. Wow lol.
Did you even look it up? There's 2 separate entries one for the bundle and one for the amiibos. Mario is in both

just because it shows mario in the group picture does not mean that it will launch at the same time as the others. That's like saying wave 3 is being released on 2/1 with a picture of all wave 3 amiibos and assuming all of the amiibos will be available on that date.

Did you even look it up? There's 2 separate entries one for the bundle and one for the amiibos. Mario is in both
My bad, that is confirmed then. Makes complete sense. Goddamn lol. Can we get them for false advertising with this if its not the case and they didnt photoshop him out of the "Mario Series" amiibo picture?

Reporting in.

TRU #6333 (Maspeth, Queens, NY) has no wave 3 on shelves... Nor do they have any plans to put anything out til this weekend, the 30th. Heres the pic from today selections.... Some wave 2a and wave 1 commons only... Ugh, really wanted a head start to :(
I've never seen so many amiibo in one store.

just because it shows mario in the group picture does not mean that it will launch at the same time as the others. That's like saying wave 3 is being released on 2/1 with a picture of all wave 3 amiibos and assuming all of the amiibos will be available on that date.
Thank you...I feel we should have a regular Amiibo thread and then Gnoh's official Nintendo World thread for all his knowledge.

i'm beginning to think there aren't going to be any preorders for wave 4. They will sell them when they get them a few amiibos at a time or make you wait in line at stores on release day.

So 2/1 is only Rosalina, Bowser, Toon Link, and Shiek at Target, too? Was hoping to try to get Ike and DeDeDe from there at launch, since those are the only two non-retailer exclusive ones I want from Wave 3. :(
Kind Dedede is a big fat stupid penguin with a hammer. Cant imagine there'd be much fuss over him. Then again, Villager is the essence of lameness, and look what happened there.

With the announcements of Mario series, I can't be the only one bracing for Pokemon series one where Nintendo sells 151 different amiibos...

Chill out man. We'll know on launch date who's right or wrong. In the meantime I'm the guy with a rosalina before everyone else :p
Lol again, your reading comprehension is lacking. I said the only info we know is what has been posted and it could be released or not. You proceeded to inform me that Amazon is BS. I never said he isnt coming but we simply do not know, except apparently you do b/c you live in the Nintendo World store. Everyone that doesnt has to rely on actual facts that are online. So either you will be right or wrong, I didnt say one way or the other, sorry.

Usually when someone asks a question, I give them the facts that we actually know...not make up shit that could or couldnt be right and just hope that its right.

I wish zeb and gnoh would forget this thread exists. Listening to you two argue over semantics is mind numbing.

I'd make the trip into the city for the World Store if the snowpocalypse wasn't going to start in an hour.

Kind Dedede is a big fat stupid penguin with a hammer. Cant imagine there'd be much fuss over him. Then again, Villager is the essence of lameness, and look what happened there.
Dedede is at the top of my list for amiibo I failed to pre-order this wave. I love that he looks like a big idiot.

Lol again, your reading comprehension is lacking. I said the only info we know is what has been posted and it could be released or not. You proceeded to inform me that Amazon is BS. I never said he isnt coming but we simply do not know, except apparently you do b/c you live in the Nintendo World store. Everyone that doesnt has to rely on actual facts that are online. So either you will be right or wrong, I didnt say one way or the other, sorry.

Usually when someone asks a question, I give them the facts that we actually know...not make up shit that could or couldnt be right and just hope that its right.
I've never said anything outside of the fact that Nintendo world's postings and talks with the rep. You're free to confirm with them if you want. but this is last time I'm talking to you about it.

I wish zeb and gnoh would forget this thread exists.

I'd make the trip into the city for the World Store if the snowpocalypse wasn't going to start in an hour.
Leave me out of this one man I'm out

Holy shit, I saw it was gnoh posting and chuckled, but damn. Can't say I'm surprised thought. It reminds me of Lego when they had TRU or Target exclusive sets, but would also sell them at lego stores. And just in time for the blizzard too.

Holy shit, I saw it was gnoh posting and chuckled, but damn. Can't say I'm surprised thought. It reminds me of Lego when they had TRU or Target exclusive sets, but would also sell them at lego stores. And just in time for the blizzard too.
Meta Knight might be the rarest. They didn't have any in stock vs. the other 3 in stock

so much for retailer exclusive
like I said in a previous post, nintendo world does whatever they feel like, it's like they're their own country.

Chill out man. We'll know on launch date who's right or wrong. In the meantime I'm the guy with a rosalina before everyone else :p
if nintendo world gets mario on launch date that doesn't mean you are right. As proven today nintendo world just does whatever they feel like and are immune to exclusive/timed exclusives

like I said in a previous post, nintendo world does whatever they feel like, it's like they're their own country.
Pretty much. I mentioned it before to a couple people but didn't think it was true until I saw this. There's a chance I'm prob wrong about mario too at this rate

Meta Knight might be the rarest. They didn't have any in stock vs. the other 3 in stock
Yeah, kind of surprised they have all the exclusives but that. Still hard to tell which exclusives will be the rarest. I think Lucario won't be too difficult, TRU tends to overstock a lot on exclusives, particularly TRU exclusive action figures. Shulk will be a shitshow because GS. Rosalina could go either way IMO, Meta Knight I think will be hard to get due to poularity and how understocked BB has been with Amiibo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back