Ar Tonelico preorder with bonus at NISA

Re: DoK vs. RnO: I think it's pretty obvious from his avatar collection and username that Rei no Otaku likes his "cute" videogame girls. So really, a game that involves engaging them at length is going to appeal to him moreso than it will others.

[quote name='pete5883']Re: DoK vs. RnO: I think it's pretty obvious from his avatar collection and username that Rei no Otaku likes his "cute" videogame girls. So really, a game that involves engaging them at length is going to appeal to him moreso than it will others.[/QUOTE]
So very true...

Finally beat this. Took me 40 hours. Phase 3 is definitely the best and most interesting phase, and I loved the 3rd RT's Cosmophere. This game would have been a lot better if the quality of Phase 3 was carried over to the first two phases.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']So very true...[/QUOTE]

Okay, I have to know, would I enjoy this game?

Is it really that sweet and that cute?

Because of it is I want it now...

What is the battle system like? Turn based? real time? strategy?

Lastly, is it in ANYWAY similar to disgaea? if it is..i'm afraid i'll have to pass...

Just wanted to add about the final boss. It was the only remotely challenging fight in the game. Actually
only the first form was remotely challenging, the second form was just as easy as anything else in the game.

Is this game worth $50 right now? I need something a bit easier on the mind after the mammoth that was FF12, but I also have paper mario 2 to play.

[quote name='daschrier']Is this game worth $50 right now? I need something a bit easier on the mind after the mammoth that was FF12, but I also have paper mario 2 to play.[/quote]

It's totally preference of what kind of game you like, some will say no(i.e. Dead Of Knight), while others will say yes (i.e. Rei No Otaku)

[quote name='Inf^Shini']It's totally preference of what kind of game you like, some will say no(i.e. Dead Of Knight), while others will say yes (i.e. Rei No Otaku)[/QUOTE]

No, it's about having good taste (me) or poor taste/taste for lolita girls (Rei No Otaku). ;)
I keed, I keed.

But seriously, I loved both Atelier Iris games but didn't like this one very much. EVERY NISAmerica game has gone to $30 or below and/or has not gotten rare. I would wait on it for a while. If the price does not go down in several months and it seems to be getting rare, pick it up. Or you could just rent it now for like $4 at Blockbuster/Hollywood Video and see if you like it.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']No, it's about having good taste (me) or poor taste/taste for lolita girls (Rei No Otaku). ;)
I keed, I keed.
[/quote]

Haha, Oh noez Rei...you've just been branded :eek:
Jokes, yes? :D

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Oh mah goodness, iz this foo on here?

:/[/quote]

He's the guy who looks like Frankie the enforcer who bones 2 ft. tall asians after beating them at SF Alpha.

[quote name='willardhaven']He's the guy who looks like Frankie the enforcer who bones 2 ft. tall asians after beating them at SF Alpha.[/quote]

I'm still lost :eek:, help I don't want to be a victim!

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I'm still lost :eek:, help I don't want to be a victim! [/QUOTE]

As long as you don't look like a 12-year-old Asian girl, you're cool.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']What in the HELL are you guys talking about? :rofl:[/quote]

:O, someone was in on our conversation?

*Shoves Guile out*

:p, I'm in the conversation and I have absolutely no clue, b/c I don't know who Paco is!

Something tells me I should just leave it at that :whistle2:k

[quote name='willardhaven']Paco is a forum member, he posted an infamous thread about a petite asian lass he beat in SF Alpha and subsequently dated.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=49778

Hopefully that will clear things up, it seems like the ditzy anime chicks are influencing your brains.[/quote]
Baa hahaha! I'm at a loss for words...

If anything, I'll hook up with my friends and drop by parties to check out the asian chicks...which I haven't done ;)

Guess I shouldn't have been so interested in who paco was :/

Does anyone have any in-game/battle screenshots of this game? I just want to see how it looks and if this is the same game I'm thinking of.

bread's done
Back