BB - A Gift For You $5 cert YMMV (cert expires Oct 28th)

cgxcswim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Just checked mybestbuy, to see if my trade-in points had posted yet, and saw they added 250 points ($5 cert).  It showed up as "A Gift For You" in my purchase history.  I am Elite Plus, don't know if that has anything do with it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
The last 20 or so times they had this, I never got one either. There doesn't seem to be any solid pattern from all the years wondering

I just checked, and I also got one on my dummy account that I made just to get an extra AC3 guide 50% off.  No other activity on the account beyond that.

I just checked, and I also got one on my dummy account that I made just to get an extra AC3 guide 50% off. No other activity on the account beyond that.
Got the reward posted but no cert to print yet. I'm elite plus. Over the last month just bought the Payday 2 for 20 bucks and a bunch of blu ray movies.

I may have to call 888-BB, email BB CS, and spam text the CEO. I would like......no......I DEMAND one and am ENTITLED to one. They'd better NOT 'try' and tell 'ME' no! Looking for 299 more CAGs, who didn't get one, so we can go 300 on dat arse!!!!!!!!!

big-no-meme-smiley-emoticon.png

I may have to call 888-BB, email BB CS, and spam text the CEO. I would like......no......I DEMAND one and am ENTITLED to one. They'd better NOT 'try' and tell 'ME' no! Looking for 299 more CAGs, who didn't get one, so we can go 300 on dat arse!!!!!!!!!

big-no-meme-smiley-emoticon.png
LETS GOOOOOO! I AM SPARTAAAAAAAAA

It's not the $5. It's the principle of it, you know?

Just like when I complain to Amazon when they send me something and the bubble mailer is dirty. I don't want the free credit, I want them to change.

He was just telling the truth about Amazon return abusers. The ones who return like half of what they buy for minuscule reasons to get free credit. Sometimes the truth hurts. And I changed my title days ago not today.

i am really lost for words. i thought i would never see the day, when this becomes common occurrence. so i guess announcements for bb rewardzone certificate count as deals now.
Gargus?

i am really lost for words. i thought i would never see the day, when this becomes common occurrence. so i guess announcements for bb rewardzone certificate count as deals now.
What does that have to do with me? I never called it a deal and I have seen these threads numerous times throughout the year. Not often but not unheard of.

who is Gargus?
He was a guy on here with a really bad attitude and complained about how everything "wasn't a deal" and "didn't belong in the deals forum". He also derailed every memorial thread by saying that the person who died wasn't important (such as Steve Jobs and others).

He was a guy on here with a really bad attitude and complained about how everything "wasn't a deal" and "didn't belong in the deals forum". He also derailed every memorial thread by saying that the person who died wasn't important (such as Steve Jobs and others).
so you are saying i am an alt of him? like half of the current active posters on the deals forum who are alts.

so you are saying i am an alt of him? like half of the current active posters on the deals forum who are alts.
No, your post just reminded me of him. You might be friends with him, though.

I know next to nothing about the Best Buy Rewards program, but found out I do have an account just minutes ago.

Checked my account and it does say 'A Gift for You - $5 Bonus' in my purchase history. Now to find out how this whole thing works...

I know next to nothing about the Best Buy Rewards program, but found out I do have an account just minutes ago.

Checked my account and it does say 'A Gift for You - $5 Bonus' in my purchase history. Now to find out how this whole thing works...
Just give it a day or two and the cert should pop up and be ready to use. I also can't wait for BB to start rolling out their annual holiday certs. Those threads are always fun lol

i got one to but i will save just like the others i got in the past 6 months from game pre orders and printer ink and supplies i buy every month for my office I got $75 in gift certificates i will use them to pay off my ps4 next month  

This is not the member you are looking for...

lol

I was in the AWD thread while you were posting about him. I also saw him there.
He's laying low this time around. He was more entertaining in 2010. I hope he goes back to his old antics to keep us all happy.

cant even figure out how to view my rewards account on my phone now that they changed to my best buy. Everytime I login and goes right back to the login.

Surprisingly I got one.  Elite plus and not gifted to me.

Already banking on $25, so this extra bit is nice.  Probably bank these until BF 2013. 

Thanks for the heads up.

I got the bonus, but no points added.  I already had $25 banked, so not sure if maybe I just missed something.  Shows 0 points though.

bread's done
Back