Best Buy Black Friday in July [July 25 - 26, 2014] *Elite and Elite Plus July 23*

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
seo_sunday.jpg

On July 25-26, 2014, you can shop in-store and online for Black Friday deals that are sure to make your summer a little sunnier. Now you don't have to wait for after Thanksgiving sales to get Black Friday pricing on all of the electronics and appliances you've had your eye on.

Edit:

My Best Buy Elite and Elite Plus members can start saving July 23.

My Best Buy members can get these deals starting July 24.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any bestbuy employees know the date for the tax free day/weekend?

Trading in games the CS guy told me about it but said he didn't know the date.

Man, it seems like companies are just moving everything up. In a few years, Thanksgiving will be in August and December will be in September. 

Any bestbuy employees know the date for the tax free day/weekend?

Trading in games the CS guy told me about it but said he didn't know the date.
http://www.taxrates.com/blog/2014/01/17/2014-sales-tax-holidays/

:fridge:

They'd have to have stock of the system, new or old models, to even do this. Sony doesn't seem intent on sending out more BL2 bundles.
Gamestop.com just got a large shipment and Amazon has had some on and off for the past week. It looks like they are actually restocking the BL2 bundle and posts I have seen on Sony.com indicate they should have a more substantial restock in early August.

They got hit so hard on he b1g1 3ds deal, they are going to be holding off mediocre stuff for Black Friday.

lol

Last edited:
$40 off the Mario bros Wii U. $20 off of Titanfall and Killzone. $25 off of Ryse. That is it for gaming.

bread's done
Back