Best Buy @Gamer coupons (Dec 2011 issue) - Catherine,Warhammer,Red Faction - $20 off

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
From the Atgamer facebook page

Look out for our November issue, on sale 11/27!

@Gamer Magazine Issue 15 - December 2011

Coupons ($130 worth) in this issue are:

• $10 off L.A. Noire (PS3, X360)
• $20 off Warhammer 40K: Space Marine (PS3, X360)
• $20 off Red Faction: Armageddon (PS3, X360)
• $20 off Catherine (PS3, X360)
• $20 off LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 (PS3, Wii, X360, NDS, 3DS)
• $20 off Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster (X360)
• $20 off Tritton AX180, AX 720, AX Pro, and Gears of War 3 headsets
• 30% off Any one pre-owned game

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You sure you're not the Best Buy CEO's son or something, man?:razz: I swear you shill for them and their products/services more than the people on the BB forums who actually work for the company.:booty:

I have more than enough games to keep me busy until the next gen rolls around easily, so I'll likely just wait till Warhammer drops to $10-15 used someplace and buy it then, since after really checking out the videos for it it looks like an 'ok' shooter with some melee combat mixed in but nothing really ground breaking.:)[/QUOTE]I wish BB would hire me to take over their gaming $hit, give me 6 months and no other stores will matter.

[quote name='Enuf']I wish BB would hire me to take over their gaming $hit, give me 6 months and no other stores will matter.[/QUOTE]
Like other stores still matter after the insane sales that BB has been pulling since BF at least?;)

So how does this work. There is a $20 red faction coupon and that game is now $15. Do you get the game free? Or is it only $15 online? And I assume the coupons only count in store.

It's only $15 online that we know of. So most likely it would still be $10 in store until the end of the night tonight, though most BB stores are probably closed by now for the holiday.

But yeah, the coupons only work IN-STORE. Otherwise I would've likely done some online orders for in-store pickup with coupons over the months.;)

[quote name='SkankButta']Warhammer for 9.99 after coupon, not bad.

My brother never got his December issue. Would they give him one in store?[/QUOTE]
Depends who you get. My store had always been friendly and given them no problem. The guy even told me if I ever had any issues with delivery to go in and ask for one, no questions asked.

Is the December issue still available to buy in-store? How much is it?

Just looking to buy the magazine for the Warhammer coupon.

Thanks!

[quote name='tomwaits1']Is the December issue still available to buy in-store? How much is it?

Just looking to buy the magazine for the Warhammer coupon.

Thanks![/QUOTE]I think you can still buy it for as long as the coupons are valid, and I believe the magazine itself is $4.99.

[quote name='pROvIs']Depends who you get. My store had always been friendly and given them no problem. The guy even told me if I ever had any issues with delivery to go in and ask for one, no questions asked.[/QUOTE]
I'll have to try that today myself, since I kinda want Warhammer but I'm not 100% sure. At worst I can give it to my one buddy to play through, then I'll blow through it and then dump it off on Amazon or something really quick.

I am so mad. Lastweek I received the coupons for the 50% off the strat months late and Sat I receive a Nov mag the coupons expired on nov 23rd.

Wha da fuc is wrong with them? Gamer mag seems azz backwards. I swear I have never received coupons after the fact.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Umm the picture is of xbox... The reason they say that under is so that people know that all versions are on sale and if you get a stupid manager that it spells it out for him[/QUOTE]
Now the coupon only says PS3/360 and not PC... Which is sort of what I'm interested in since I already have the game for the 360.

Anyhow, got to go by two Best Buys tomorrow anyhow for 5 dollar games I'll give the PC version with coupon a shot... And if that fails maybe I'll pick up a PS3 copy just because.

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Now the coupon only says PS3/360 and not PC... Which is sort of what I'm interested in since I already have the game for the 360.

Anyhow, got to go by two Best Buys tomorrow anyhow for 5 dollar games I'll give the PC version with coupon a shot... And if that fails maybe I'll pick up a PS3 copy just because.[/QUOTE]

$5 games?

The Warhammer deal worked without issues this morning got some exclusive DLC with it too (in pack armor it looks like).

I love that without fail at least once a month this magazine pays for itself with an outstanding coupon deal.

[quote name='joshnorm']The Warhammer deal worked without issues this morning got some exclusive DLC with it too (in pack armor it looks like).

I love that without fail at least once a month this magazine pays for itself with an outstanding coupon deal.[/QUOTE]

It does absolutely no good if they cannot get them to you before the expiration date.

Catherine was marked $29.99 at my BB this morning, too - so, that's also $9.99.

I should add a YMMV tag since the online price is different.

[quote name='gepet0']It does absolutely no good if they cannot get them to you before the expiration date.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like an issue that you should bring up with either USPS or the publishing company about them getting it out to you timely. Unless you just signed up a month ago... I got mine a week after the coupons went live (so I missed out on Seaseme Street) but never a month out.

[quote name='jayntampa']Catherine was marked $29.99 at my BB this morning, too - so, that's also $9.99.

I should add a YMMV tag since the online price is different.[/QUOTE]

What?!?! Did it ring up at that price?

[quote name='aspen1284']What?!?! Did it ring up at that price?[/QUOTE

Im wondering this myself. I managed to get catherine from bestbuy for 20 but 10 is eventhough better. Ill be mad If this is an unadvertised price drop (which i doubt it is).

Catherine for $10 is nice but I just not really too crazy about getting that game.

I was able to get Space Marine for $10 with no issues today. A little sad I got up so early to do it since it seemed everyone stayed home this morning and they had at least a dozen copies. I guess losing the sleep is better than dealing with crowed roads and stores though.

[quote name='jayntampa']Catherine was marked $29.99 at my BB this morning, too - so, that's also $9.99.

I should add a YMMV tag since the online price is different.[/QUOTE]

Anyone else find Catherine for $29.99?

[quote name='aspen1284']What?!?! Did it ring up at that price?[/QUOTE]

I have been a gamer member since they first started. I did the unlock in aug or early sept. It is not just me. I remember reading about the strategy coupon when skyrim was coming out. That was hit and miss with people. I went and bought it because I thought I threw it out.

It is just so weird for a subscription. I have never seen it like this before with a Mag subscription. I feel like emailing Will oneal.

Picked up spacemarine no problem... Signed for @gamer since I was gonna get the mag anyways and ended up getting it for free plus the year membership

They didn't have Catherine for me to confirm price on that

[quote name='Aberforth']Anyone else find Catherine for $29.99?[/QUOTE]
I'll find out in a lil bit, as I plan on hitting up BB to grab a copy of RDR and MW2 for PS3 with possibly a third game to use up my Gamer's Club Unlocked welcome packet coupons.

Although I may have to buy a copy of the @Gamer mag for this month if they don't lemme use the coupons from an in-store copy cuz I lost mine.:cry:

[quote name='Velo214']got space marines, but catherine was 60. ymmv. thanx cag![/QUOTE]

Just about to post that...no go on $10 Catherine.

Catherine was $60 here too, and signed at $60. At least 10 copies of Space Marine, most games were widely available except SR3 (which doesn't apply in this thread, anyway).

35 sr3 is crazy tho, i can't pm cuz i did b2g1f, but still. mw3 for 40 is crazy good too. both less than 2 months after release. space marines for 10 is crazy good too. and also rdr. woot today

cathine is good, but too damn hard for me. i didnt even finish it, only made it to the final level and it just crushed me... and this was on easy i believe.
my grrl/kids liked all the cutscenes tho, especially the badcatherine endings ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Velo214']got space marines, but catherine was 60. ymmv. thanx cag![/QUOTE]

Just about to post that...no go on $10 Catherine.

For those who already visited BBY today, are there a lot of people in store especially in the customer service desk for returns?

[quote name='Velo214']35 sr3 is crazy tho, i can't pm cuz i did b2g1f, but still. mw3 for 40 is crazy good too. both less than 2 months after release. space marines for 10 (or cheaper winkwink) is crazy good too. and also /free rdr. woot today

cathine is good, but too damn hard for me. i didnt even finish it, only made it to the final level and it just crushed me... and this was on easy i believe.
my grrl/kids liked all the cutscenes tho, especially the badcatherine endings ;)[/QUOTE]
The funny thing is for me is that I found Stage 8 & 9 to be easy and got through them pretty well

But like some of 4 and 7 stumped me. I'll be honest and say I had to look up how to complete the one level of stage 7 where you had to get up the wall of dark blocks

[quote name='foreinter']For those who already visited BBY today, are there a lot of people in store especially in the customer service desk for returns?[/QUOTE]

Yes, really really busy but I'm in Orlando, so that's expected around here. Lines at the return desk were at least 2-3x longer though.

[quote name='foreinter']For those who already visited BBY today, are there a lot of people in store especially in the customer service desk for returns?[/QUOTE] pretty nuts at my store

[quote name='foreinter']For those who already visited BBY today, are there a lot of people in store especially in the customer service desk for returns?[/QUOTE]
Busier than an average Monday but much less crazy than pre-holiday, imo.

Picked mine up before I clocked in. My coworker had to find the December issue, and charged me for it. I had an $8 gift card, and I think I paid around $8 after taxes. Definitely an awesome deal since my gift card was free. Thanks BBY!

Got Warhammer for $10 no problem at my store. The clerk thought it wouldn't ring up with the sale price, but it went through no problem.

Ended up getting a year subscription, so $25+ tax total for me.

Those that picked up Space Marine today, is the December issue still out on the floor or have they replaced it with January's? Don't really want to deal with today's crowds so I'm hoping the mag will still be available tomorrow.

[quote name='Killbomb']Those that picked up Space Marine today, is the December issue still out on the floor or have they replaced it with January's? Don't really want to deal with today's crowds so I'm hoping the mag will still be available tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

The BB i got spacemarine had the december issue out still.... other BB I went to had the november issue out =P

bread's done
Back