Best Buy Pre-Owned Deals Bulletstorm $1.99 , Resident Evil ORC $4.99 and more

dvgamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Bulletstorm $1,99, Xbox 360
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Bullets...583592&skuId=2570107&st=bulletstorm&lp=1&cp=1 360
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Bullets...6574027&skuId=2563168&st=bullestorm&lp=3&cp=1 PS3

Resident Evil ORC $4.99, Xbox 360/PS3
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Residen...ident Evil: Operation Raccoon City &lp=2&cp=1 360
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Residen...ident Evil: Operation Raccoon City &lp=1&cp=1 PS3

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $9.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Castlev...65&st=Castlevania: Lords of Shadow &lp=3&cp=1 360

Assassin's Creed 3 $37.99 :360: :ps3:
NBA 2k13 $37.99 :360: :ps3:
MLB 2k11 $9.99 :360:
Battlefield 3 $14.99 :360: :ps3:
Max Payne 3 $14.99 :360: :ps3:
The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings $19.99 :360:
Saints Row The Third $19.99 :360: :ps3:
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier $19.99 :360: :ps3:
Darksiders 2 $19.99 :360:
Call of Duty MW3 $19.99 :360: :ps3:
Super Street Fighter IV $7.99 :ps3:
Call of Duty Modern Warfare $9.99 :ps3:
inFamous 2 $9.99 :ps3:
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 $9.99 :ps3:
X-Men: Destiny $19.99 :ps3:
Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition $9.99 :3ds:
Minute to Win It $9.99 :ds:

Edit: aw crap accidentally hit submit post, well at least I got the most notable deals down lol.

Edit 2: k I think i got all of them down. Here's the link to the pre-owned sales. incase i missed any. sorry if any errors

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...SP&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuid&usc=abcat0700000

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dkl415']Anyone else having problems logging in? Ditto with the Facebook poll. I'm hoping Best Buy is having log in problems.[/QUOTE]
Yes, I am having problems with it too.

Pulled the trigger for bulletstorm. Been on my meh list for a while but I can't go wrong with $2!

I picked up bulletstorm and resident evil orc with a $5 off certificate. I had to initially make the purchase in store because online in store pick up was not verifying my account.

Do it. ORC is worth 4.99 in the game it is incredibly satisfying to take a shotgun to a zombie. The patches helped not the best game I played, def not a RE but still fun.

I've been trying to get Bulletstorm for a long while now so I couldn't pass on it being $2. I bought it for $1.94! Thanks OP!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']I picked up bulletstorm and re:Orc...but I forgot bulletstorm needed an online pass...[/QUOTE]

Doesn't ORC too? Maybe I'm just thinking of outfits. For those that were talking about BF3, that requires a pass too.

[quote name='darrenaw9']No castlevania love for PS3? =([/QUOTE]
There never is, it's been on sale approximately 30,000 times at newegg, but never the PS3 version.

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']I picked up bulletstorm and re:Orc...but I forgot bulletstorm needed an online pass...[/QUOTE]

Online pass isn't something you need for Bulletstorm, you just miss out on a different colored leash and some challenge maps, that's about it.

[quote name='gotdott']Online pass isn't something you need for Bulletstorm, you just miss out on a different colored leash and some challenge maps, that's about it.[/QUOTE]

If I recall the special leash color can't even be used in single player mode. I'd love to buy this game again. I've always regretted trading it in. It's one of my favorite games no one played. Too bad the closest BB that has it is 45 minutes away.

Just got back from picking up the Bulletstorm and RE ORC, on the way to the gaming area I saw a copy of the Mass Effect 3 guide with a big ole "1c" sticker on it. Couldn't pass it up.

I'd like to have bulletstorm but not enough to drive 12-15 mins to best buy each way to get it.

I would have paid a couple bucks shipping if that was an option.

Picked up Bulletstorm.
They said the "Epic Edition" didn't qualify (that's all they had), then had a struggle with it and finally gave it up. When I got home it didn't have the DL voucher inside so it's not that "epic".

I guess the voucher is for a few bonus maps or something. It's called "Online Pass", but I'm guessing that's just for the extra DLC seeing as I got into an online match right away without anything.

Passed on RE.

Ah cool then. Since all 3 stores in my area have it and I have to go out tomorrow anyway, ill just check in store and try to get a complete looking one

Picked up infamous 2 and bulletstorm in store. Prices aren't marked correctly but rang up for 9.99 and 1.99, btw they only had the epic edition, but it was still 1.99 at the register automatically

Is it bad I still think 5.00 is too much for re?

I paid 15 for Bulletstorm and loved it. It's pretty funny. I only played single player so I couldn't tell you about multiplayer. I liked trying to kill the baddies in different ways. If you're a person who thinks its cod or nothing you probably won't like it. It brought a smile to my face to stun a guy, kick him in the nuts, then stright kick him into a gaint cactus.

im pretty happy with paying less than $2 for bulletstorm after gamers club discount

had orc in my hand but i remembered just in time that it may be a good price but its not worth the 30 minutes it would have taken to remind me how awful it is and stop me from ever playing it again

[quote name='CaoPi']do all games come complete when ordered from bestbuy.com?[/QUOTE]

hit or miss. sometimes you might get a generic case, sometimes you get the real case, but no manual, and sometimes you get a complete game

oddly enough I blew thru the PSN one hour trial thing on Bulletstorm last night, forgotten I had downloaded it on a whim... for $2, I can say I own and (will have) beaten all 3 versions, and would very much like a sequel, thx

[quote name='jdarrx1987']Picked up infamous 2 and bulletstorm in store. Prices aren't marked correctly but rang up for 9.99 and 1.99, btw they only had the epic edition, but it was still 1.99 at the register automatically[/QUOTE]

Is there a difference between the Regular edition and Epic edition of Bulletstorm?

[quote name='patcrazystar64']Is there a difference between the Regular edition and Epic edition of Bulletstorm?[/QUOTE]

Unless, by some stroke of luck, whoever traded it in never used the download code included in the Epic Edition, there's really no difference at this point.

[quote name='dgwillia006']ORC is literally the worst game I have played in my life. I fell asleep playing it.

99 cents is too much for it[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you haven't played Brink:)

[quote name='mrclutch']Sounds like you haven't played Brink:)[/QUOTE]

Lol I platinum'd Brink. It was bad, just not ORC bad. I got like halfway through Brink before realizing how bad it was, ORC had me bored in the first level

Oh, Best Buy, you gotta' love 'em: I picked up my order of Bulletstorm :)ps3:), and it was a brand-new, shrink-wrapped copy with the "$19.99 value" sticker on it. :lol:

Thanks OP. Both available at my local BB. Still have RE:ORC new and sealed from some other sale, so I will offload it. Been looking for a deal on Bulletstorm. I played through it once and flipped it awhile back, but it's worth a second playthrough just for the General's dialogue.

Picked up RE:ORC at my local BB, was the only copy and its in pretty good condition. It was still marked 44.99 :lol: Also looked around and saw a lot of copies of Darksider II still around. Haha

Thanks OP

[quote name='Vigilante']Oh, Best Buy, you gotta' love 'em: I picked up my order of Bulletstorm :)ps3:), and it was a brand-new, shrink-wrapped copy with the "$19.99 value" sticker on it. :lol:[/QUOTE]
That has happened to me at least 3 times I think. SR3 Uncharted 3 and maybe something else. One of the reasons I prefer in store pick up.

[quote name='Vigilante']Oh, Best Buy, you gotta' love 'em: I picked up my order of Bulletstorm :)ps3:), and it was a brand-new, shrink-wrapped copy with the "$19.99 value" sticker on it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Makes me wonder if they actually sell some new games as used or something. I ordered a copy of Monster Hunter Tri from them, when I got it, the thing was shrink wrapped, looked pristine, and even had that new disc smell.

I regretted selling ORC because I think I'm one of the few people who actually liked it. Will definitely re-buy it at $5 if I can find one w/ original case.

[quote name='roundhouse']I regretted selling ORC because I think I'm one of the few people who actually liked it. Will definitely re-buy it at $5 if I can find one w/ original case.[/QUOTE]

I'm also willing to give it a go if I can find a complete copy in-stores. I will just keep my expectations super low, but with Walking Dead tv series starting up again....my zombie-killing hype is off the charts haha.

[quote name='FatBoyInside']I'm also willing to give it a go if I can find a complete copy in-stores. I will just keep my expectations super low, but with Walking Dead tv series starting up again....my zombie-killing hype is off the charts haha.[/QUOTE]

I feel like the mechanics do get frustrating at times and there are many frequent cheap deaths (lickers in the fire area) but for $5 it should be an ok game to run around and shoot zombies. Oh also- enemies are sponges and damage is extremely varied which is odd too.... I did like the customization of power ups tho. Playing with a friend makes it slightly more tolerable or anyone can MSG me if needing a coop partner.

bread's done
Back