Best Buy Pre-Owned Deals Bulletstorm $1.99 , Resident Evil ORC $4.99 and more

dvgamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Bulletstorm $1,99, Xbox 360
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Bullets...583592&skuId=2570107&st=bulletstorm&lp=1&cp=1 360
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Bullets...6574027&skuId=2563168&st=bullestorm&lp=3&cp=1 PS3

Resident Evil ORC $4.99, Xbox 360/PS3
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Residen...ident Evil: Operation Raccoon City &lp=2&cp=1 360
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Residen...ident Evil: Operation Raccoon City &lp=1&cp=1 PS3

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $9.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Castlev...65&st=Castlevania: Lords of Shadow &lp=3&cp=1 360

Assassin's Creed 3 $37.99 :360: :ps3:
NBA 2k13 $37.99 :360: :ps3:
MLB 2k11 $9.99 :360:
Battlefield 3 $14.99 :360: :ps3:
Max Payne 3 $14.99 :360: :ps3:
The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings $19.99 :360:
Saints Row The Third $19.99 :360: :ps3:
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier $19.99 :360: :ps3:
Darksiders 2 $19.99 :360:
Call of Duty MW3 $19.99 :360: :ps3:
Super Street Fighter IV $7.99 :ps3:
Call of Duty Modern Warfare $9.99 :ps3:
inFamous 2 $9.99 :ps3:
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 $9.99 :ps3:
X-Men: Destiny $19.99 :ps3:
Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition $9.99 :3ds:
Minute to Win It $9.99 :ds:

Edit: aw crap accidentally hit submit post, well at least I got the most notable deals down lol.

Edit 2: k I think i got all of them down. Here's the link to the pre-owned sales. incase i missed any. sorry if any errors

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...SP&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuid&usc=abcat0700000

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, my Best Buy at South Coast Plaza is sold out of the ORC. At least I snagged 2 copies of Bulletstorm for 360 and PS3.

RE:ORC is very underrated, got it for 7.99 during a Gamefly sale a year ago, and feel it was worth every penny. This game got so many negative reviews and feedback but, as a Resident Evil fan, I (and you will) like this game. It has big time replay value in terms of the (very short) campaign as there are six characters to choose each with different abilities. Give it a shot, $5 is very worth it. Multiplayer is still somewhat active if you're into that sort of thing. Be patient with the controls and once you get the hang of it, it's smooth sailing from there.

Bulletstorm I have never played/heard of, but at that price sign me up.

Got Castlevania and RE ORC never played it but im tryin to do multiplayer hit me up on live whoever wants to run multiplayer

does RE ORC have an online pass? for $5 I might get it, Bulletstorm is worth $2 if you havent played it, it does have an online pass but the online is terribad so who cares.

[quote name='usrevenge']does RE ORC have an online pass? for $5 I might get it, Bulletstorm is worth $2 if you havent played it, it does have an online pass but the online is terribad so who cares.[/QUOTE]

No online pass needed for ORC

Tried to do an in-store pickup of Bulletstorm at the closest Best Buy, but they canceled it. I knew they had a copy because I was there on Friday, but placed an order at a different store anyway. Stopped by the first one on the way home today, and sure enough, there it was. Wouldn't take my GC discount though. I'd care but it was only 20 cents.

Damn my order for Bullietstorm was cancelled. When I ordered it online it said it was available for store pick up, and now I got an email that said its unavailable. That sucks.

When I went to go pick up my order I got the Bulletstorm Limited Edition and RE: ORC Best Buy exclusive version. Hope the DLC are not used yet. I end up picking up Max Payne 3, Darksiders 2, Conan the Barbarian blu ray and got a price adjustment on Ni No Kuni. My total purchase for all those items came to $30. I am a happy man right now.

[quote name='blazers29']When I went to go pick up my order I got the Bulletstorm Limited Edition and RE: ORC Best Buy exclusive version. Hope the DLC are not used yet. I end up picking up Max Payne 3, Darksiders 2, Conan the Barbarian blu ray and got a price adjustment on Ni No Kuni. My total purchase for all those items came to $30. I am a happy man right now.[/QUOTE]

The DLC might not even be in there since they toss those things when they check the games during trade in.

I saw alot of yellow stickers on games keep an eye out for a Clarence sake in the near future.

All rock band games
Old sports games
Re Orc
Bulletstorm
Some kinect games

cant believe all the hate ORC is getting. I havnt played it yet myself, but it being a RE title...I would have thought it would be worth 5 bucks at least lol.

Awesome deal for used Bulletstorm
Just ordered 2 copies (stupid though, it wouldn't allow me to purchase them together, so I had to place a second order.)
I originally pre-ordered Bulletstorm and bought it day 1, but after a couple weeks didn't entirely love it, so I sold it while it was still worth a lot...but I've already got the code from the game applied to my account, so figured $2 was well worth picking it up again. :)

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']cant believe all the hate ORC is getting. I havnt played it yet myself, but it being a RE title...I would have thought it would be worth 5 bucks at least lol.[/QUOTE]

Thats exactly what I am saying in my post on page 8, it's a really underrated game. This is well worth $5 imo. Maybe because I really enjoy the RE series. I went into it with the lowest of expectations because of all the negativity and was very satisfied with it.

[quote name='strait edge follower']you should say no to this one bro, please im warning you its that bad[/QUOTE]

Sometimes you just can't warn them. They have to experience the pain themselves.

This game is not as bad as everyone made it out to be. I think most people just aren't used to playing a game where the enemies take hits like a champ. Once you get good at the game and get good guns though it is really fun. Im not even a fan of RE and I think most fans expected another remake of the older games. Which is never going to happen. They have moved on to more action style. They are all still fun. Well worth the low $5 price.

[quote name='strait edge follower']you should say no to this one bro, please im warning you its that bad[/QUOTE]

But I can't, I'm drawn to $5 games like flies to shit....even if the game itself is shit. I'm sure I can get my money back selling it in eBay if and when I finish it.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']This game is not as bad as everyone made it out to be. I think most people just aren't used to playing a game where the enemies take hits like a champ. Once you get good at the game and get good guns though it is really fun. Im not even a fan of RE and I think most fans expected another remake of the older games. Which is never going to happen. They have moved on to more action style. They are all still fun. Well worth the low $5 price.[/QUOTE]

I hated it because the A.I is just pure speshul, the story literally stops on a dime (And was practically non existent), enemies/other players shrug off bullets to the face like Superman, the stages were boring, numerous enemies were simply designed just to piss you off (Especially on hard difficulties), and the majority of the online modes were just typical cookie cutter modes.

I realized how much I hated the game when me and 2 friends had a guy pinned in a corner in that Hero vs Villain mode, and it still look us a good 10 seconds to kill him with a flamethrower+shotgun+machine gun.

Bulletstorm ia great. Careful playing it around someone you don't want dropping F bombs.

This game is full of sentence enhancers.

[quote name='CGlade']Bulletstorm ia great. Careful playing it around someone you don't want dropping F bombs.

This game is full of sentence enhancers.[/QUOTE]
I found this out quick when I first played it. My son is usually around when I'm playing games, not watching but over in his play area. I had to shut it down within the first few minutes. Definitely is a game to play once the kiddies are in bed.

RE ORC is not bad for $5, for anyone with even a small interest on this game then $5 is a pretty good price, and if you don't like it then u can always trade it or sell it.

I also hear that it's gotten some pretty good free DLC so theres that

[quote name='dgwillia006']I hated it because the A.I is just pure speshul, the story literally stops on a dime (And was practically non existent), enemies/other players shrug off bullets to the face like Superman, the stages were boring, numerous enemies were simply designed just to piss you off (Especially on hard difficulties), and the majority of the online modes were just typical cookie cutter modes.

I realized how much I hated the game when me and 2 friends had a guy pinned in a corner in that Hero vs Villain mode, and it still look us a good 10 seconds to kill him with a flamethrower+shotgun+machine gun.[/QUOTE]

I dont ever rely on my AI. And the game is still completely playable and fine. Yea the story might be bland but you guys make it seem like its completely broken. I still enjoyed it and did not even have a hard time getting S ranks on all missions on hard. And when I played the game online I loved it when the community was big. I was that one guy in Heroes that your referring to (that just would not die) and that would kill the other 4 players on the other team by myself. Maybe you didnt realize that each character in that game mode has abilities. Some even make you invincible. You just have to get over the fact that it is not a real part of the RE franchise. Its like Socom in Resident Evils world.

Edit: If any of you guys that are just picking this up want someone to play with just add me and Ill play it with you on Xbox 360. I still own it and refused to trade it in as I enjoyed it very much. And I have the steel book since im a sucker for games with steel books.

I just picked up Bulletstorm. I tried it out on Gaikai a while back and had a good time and i've been waiting to find it at a cheaper price, so i couldn't pass up $1.99.

Never played bulletstorm but how can I pass it up for $2. Its reasons like these that I am sometimes glad that I drive 20 miles to and from work. NO stores by my house or by my job but one store did have it that I drive pass everyday. Will be picking it up on my way home. thanks again for the heads up.

I picked up ORC for $4.80 but I played it around when it came out and I'm sorry but it sucks...

I don't really like RE, I find it incredibly clunky and annoying (the controls)...but I recognize it as a good series...

I was looking forward to this because I thought it would be a little more free/loose and while it is its pretty damn annoying to play.

Bulletstorm is definitely a steal at $2. It has got to be one of the most fun games I've ever played.

And please don't listen to all the people saying RE:ORC is the worst game ever made. That's a ridiculous statement, it may be the worst RE game but it's nowhere close to being the worst game ever. If you have at least 1 person to play co op with the game is actually pretty fun. I paid $17 for it and definitely got my moneys worth, $5 is a a great price for it.

[quote name='ZombiesWorld']Bulletstorm is definitely a steal at $2. It has got to be one of the most fun games I've ever played.

And please don't listen to all the people saying RE:ORC is the worst game ever made. That's a ridiculous statement, it may be the worst RE game but it's nowhere close to being the worst game ever. If you have at least 1 person to play co op with the game is actually pretty fun. I paid $17 for it and definitely got my moneys worth, $5 is a a great price for it.[/QUOTE]

It is no where close to the worst game ever made, and it is def worth $5, but there is nothing wrong with being real and saying it sucks.

Any game can be fun with a friend. I played Brink with a friend and it was AWESOME. Made me feel it was easily worth the $10 I paid, but when I played it alone I was like bleh.

I don't think enjoying a game with a friend that you can't enjoy by yourself means it doesn't suck. Just means your friend doesn't suck lol.

Did anyone see that all the PS2/PSP games are now at $0.99, it looks like only in store because they are all "not available for shipping" online but store locator and in store pick up still works...Happy Hunting!!!

[quote name='runute07']Did anyone see that all the PS2/PSP games are now at $0.99, it looks like only in store because they are all "not available for shipping" online but store locator and in store pick up still works...Happy Hunting!!![/QUOTE]

Here we go!!!!

[quote name='SevereTireDamage']I was thinking about picking up an extra copy of Bulletstorm for PS3, but realized there's a $10 online pass. Too bad.[/QUOTE]
I think the online pass is just for some extras. I'm pretty sure you can still play online without it.

[quote name='SevereTireDamage']I was thinking about picking up an extra copy of Bulletstorm for PS3, but realized there's a $10 online pass. Too bad.[/QUOTE]

Yes, too bad because the online pass doesn't really lock you out of anything except some cosmetic changes and challenge maps that don't contribute much to the main game.

[quote name='runute07']Did anyone see that all the PS2/PSP games are now at $0.99, it looks like only in store because they are all "not available for shipping" online but store locator and in store pick up still works...Happy Hunting!!![/QUOTE]

Only thing I could find in stock within miles was a LBP, which is actually at my nearest store.

Debating whether I can be arsed picking it up on a system I haven't touched for months, even at 99c

wow! great deal for Bulletstorm.. I just finally picked it up after playing it forever ago thru renting. but i paid 8.99 or so at GameStop..

and i think i got ORC for about 10 or 15 from a best buy sale awhile back, played it once so far.

I had to re-buy Bulletstorm since I beat it right around launch and had a blast with it. I also re-bought RE:ORC since I barely played it before unloading it last time. Was it great? Absolutely not. But truth be told all games are worth $4.99 if you have the time to play them. Hell that's cheaper than most magazines or combo meals. The key factor though is time. When I still haven't completed games like Halo 4, Far Cry 3, RDR, etc., I'm not going to be popping it in. But it will sit there along with Brink and Duke Nukem Forever until I retire and have more time than I know what to do with... lol

Only Best buy that has a copy is about 45 miles away. Maybe next time. Perhaps it might show up free for PS Plus soon.

bread's done
Back