Best Buy Pre-Owned Deals Bulletstorm $1.99 , Resident Evil ORC $4.99 and more

dvgamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Bulletstorm $1,99, Xbox 360
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Bullets...583592&skuId=2570107&st=bulletstorm&lp=1&cp=1 360
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Bullets...6574027&skuId=2563168&st=bullestorm&lp=3&cp=1 PS3

Resident Evil ORC $4.99, Xbox 360/PS3
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Residen...ident Evil: Operation Raccoon City &lp=2&cp=1 360
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Residen...ident Evil: Operation Raccoon City &lp=1&cp=1 PS3

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $9.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Castlev...65&st=Castlevania: Lords of Shadow &lp=3&cp=1 360

Assassin's Creed 3 $37.99 :360: :ps3:
NBA 2k13 $37.99 :360: :ps3:
MLB 2k11 $9.99 :360:
Battlefield 3 $14.99 :360: :ps3:
Max Payne 3 $14.99 :360: :ps3:
The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings $19.99 :360:
Saints Row The Third $19.99 :360: :ps3:
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier $19.99 :360: :ps3:
Darksiders 2 $19.99 :360:
Call of Duty MW3 $19.99 :360: :ps3:
Super Street Fighter IV $7.99 :ps3:
Call of Duty Modern Warfare $9.99 :ps3:
inFamous 2 $9.99 :ps3:
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 $9.99 :ps3:
X-Men: Destiny $19.99 :ps3:
Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition $9.99 :3ds:
Minute to Win It $9.99 :ds:

Edit: aw crap accidentally hit submit post, well at least I got the most notable deals down lol.

Edit 2: k I think i got all of them down. Here's the link to the pre-owned sales. incase i missed any. sorry if any errors

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...SP&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuid&usc=abcat0700000

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hasturyo']I got the PS3 version from blockbuster like a year ago without an online pass and It does require the online pass to play online[/QUOTE]Thanks, that was what I was figuring. If I didn't already have an Xbox version I might even bite on this for $2 + $10 for the pass, but that's too much for a double dip.

I got RE:ORC and guess what came inside instead of RE:ORC? RESIDENT EVIL 5!!!!!!!! LMFAO what's funny though, is the fact that I got a better game than the one I purchased :p

[quote name='gotdott']Yes, too bad because the online pass doesn't really lock you out of anything except some cosmetic changes and challenge maps that don't contribute much to the main game.[/QUOTE]

Correct, there are a couple of additional Anarchy Mode maps (Bulletstorm's multiplayer), a few bonus Echoes (single-player challenge maps), and some cosmetic skins.

Bulletstorm's multiplayer is ridiculously fun. My co-op buddy and I love it, it's our absolute favorite thing to play together. It's a pity there probably won't be a sequel. $1.99 is an absolute steal.

I went to pick up my RE: ORC games today. Before going to pick it up I went by the used games and there was a Bulletstorm game on the shelf. I had my order cancelled on it cuz there was none in stock. I also got a free RE: ORC guide with my purchase.

FYI Bulletstorm has the dreaded online pass. Since online multiplayer is the main feature of the game, it will cost you another $20 to get one. Operation Raccoon City does not require one fortunately.

[quote name='kingotnw']FYI Bulletstorm has the dreaded online pass. Since online multiplayer is the main feature of the game, it will cost you another $20 to get one. .[/QUOTE]

Yes it does, no it isn't, and you don't need another one.

...unless you're joking.

[quote name='Brother Daz']If anyone that picked RE for the Xbox and want to get down on some coop, shoot me a FR.[/QUOTE]

FR sent, I'm always playing the game. I love it.

I went ahead and gave it a shot at my local BB, no luck finding Bulletstorm. As I walked around, associate comes up to me with it in hand and bam! it was mine. I also grabbed the last ORC although I own it. I'm going to give it to a co-worker. This game is sweet for $5! Sweet deal.

I picked up Bulletstorm & Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City both for the 360! Thanks OP! I figured RE:ORC would be a fun time with co-op.
If anyone is trying to play add me, GT is VGC17

It's basically useless. You might get some stupid item or something I forget. Maybe it just allows for online co-op. I know there isn't competitive MP.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Yeah I heard you can play online still without it, I just wondered if it made the platinum any easier[/QUOTE]

It makes still slightly easier in that it gives you additional challenge maps. You earn stars for each challenge map and have to get x amount for an achievement. It's still attainable without the extra maps though.

Picked up RE:ORC today. The disc looks brand new, but the art and manual are missing.

Anyone have an insert and instructions that is willing to send me for shipping?

[quote name='United_Korea']limited edition bulletstorm in this?[/QUOTE]
When I picked up my order today, it was the LE but pre-owned of course so the code(s) might be used; unless the LE content is on disc?

i belive it when i see it... i had 4 more games for another best buy pick up... got an order to pick them up...then got another email saying items are canceled out of stock but to make up for it they will send me a 10 buck gift card for each item cancelled (meaning 40 free cash) I doubt i ever see the 40

[quote name='tokyostomp']So is LE the same as Epic Edition[/QUOTE]
Pretty much, the epic edition just included the gears 3 beta with the limited edition extras.

I ordered Castlevania for 360 an Resident Evil ORC for in store pickup. Castlevania was complete but RE was disc only.
There is another store in the area that shows they have RE so I did an instore pickup for it and will see what I get tomorrow when I pick it up.

I don't think I want to keep the disc only version I already got of RE so I was thinking of returning it. I checked to see what the trade in value is though and it is $3.00 so with the bonus 100% I would get $6. So I guess I will trade it in if I decide to not keep it.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Pretty much, the epic edition just included the gears 3 beta with the limited edition extras.[/QUOTE]

Which is why it's called the "Epic" edition. :lol:

Cool. Epic Pass came with my 360 version. Hopefully it works. I also have a epic online pass for ps3

my 360 pass was used but not my ps3 one. anyone wanna swap

Last edited by a moderator:
also if any of you are considering picking up vanquish for 4.99 (and can find it), DO NOT do it if you're a ps+ member. it is going to be free later today.

exception is if you want the disc

Still can't decide on RE:ORC. I could use a RZ certificate and get it for free (or however much it will cost for a pack of candy to put it over $5), but is it worth it?

employees at some of the bestbuys i go to snagged the bulletstorms for ps3. this is also the reason why i missed the 99 cent street fighter 4 a few months back. sigh, i wanted to get bulletstorm for my father so we could both play it. i loved this game so much that i wanted him to enjoy it too :(

[quote name='strait edge follower']employees at some of the bestbuys i go to snagged the bulletstorms for ps3. this is also the reason why i missed the 99 cent street fighter 4 a few months back. sigh, i wanted to get bulletstorm for my father so we could both play it. i loved this game so much that i wanted him to enjoy it too :([/QUOTE]

So your father is only worth $2 to you? Buy a copy somewhere else and pay a little more.

[quote name='smacd101']So your father is only worth $2 to you? Buy a copy somewhere else and pay a little more.[/QUOTE]

my father told me not to spend much on the game lmao. hes a cag at heart like me. im so proud of my pops :D

[quote name='strait edge follower']my father told me not to spend much on the game lmao. hes a cag at heart like me. im so proud of my pops :D[/QUOTE]

A true cag family right there.

[quote name='skate4music']I ordered Castlevania for 360 an Resident Evil ORC for in store pickup. Castlevania was complete but RE was disc only.
There is another store in the area that shows they have RE so I did an instore pickup for it and will see what I get tomorrow when I pick it up.

I don't think I want to keep the disc only version I already got of RE so I was thinking of returning it. I checked to see what the trade in value is though and it is $3.00 so with the bonus 100% I would get $6. So I guess I will trade it in if I decide to not keep it.[/QUOTE]

I picked up the copy of ORC that I ordered online last night. I guess I got lucky... my copy had a preowned $44.99 pricetag still on it and it was in perfect condition (disc, case, manual all perfect). I'm always worried about that so I almost never buy used...

[quote name='strait edge follower']he told me to never spend more than 5$ on bulletstorm. he knows what its worth lol[/QUOTE]

pay full price and give to him, tell him it was hot.

Just picked up my Bulletstorm Epic Edition at Best Buy. Wasn't expecting any codes to be left in the package, but sure did look like the shrink wrap was put on better than most used games I have gotten (as if it were still new). For a 1.99 it's worth a try and any achievements it may have on 360.

Grabbed the epic edition for both 360 and PS3 today. No passes on either. Are they required to play online or just for bonus content?

[quote name='Zolor23']Got my Bulletstorm Epic Edition w/ no code. I HATE those stickers on the back...always leaving residue.[/QUOTE]

Yup, they're worse than GS stickers.

bread's done
Back