CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
prmob_topgamespreowned.gif

iconbestbuy.gif
Sale ends 11/3/2012

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nas6034']Even the 24hr BBY is closed and i do not mean the website.[/QUOTE]
:shock: There's such a thing as a 24 hour Best Buy store? :drool: I used to go to the local super Wally World at 3am when I couldn't sleep or outta boredom.:lol: I imagine I'd probably go to a 24 hour BB to do game trades outta boredom at 3am.

All BBY are closed I believe. I got a glimpse of their ad before the site went down and the ad dates were 04/09/12, Monday - 04/14/12, Saturday

The darkness II ps3 pre-owned dropped to 34.99. The $10 off coupon and unlocked 10% should drop it down to 22.50 before taxes. The xbox 360 version dropped to 24.99. I don't know if the game has an online pass or anything like that.

[quote name='Shaimun']The darkness II ps3 pre-owned dropped to 34.99. The $10 off coupon and unlocked 10% should drop it down to 22.50 before taxes. The xbox 360 version dropped to 24.99. I don't know if the game has an online pass or anything like that.[/QUOTE]
But the coupon is for new, not used. Maybe you could get them to take it but big ymmv

[quote name='shadowkast']But the coupon is for new, not used. Maybe you could get them to take it but big ymmv[/QUOTE]

As I learned from the other thread there is a $10 off $29.99 pre-owned coupon.

[quote name='nas6034']As I learned from the other thread there is a $10 off $29.99 pre-owned coupon.[/QUOTE]
I get ya. But does no good for 360 version

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']Some of yall were looking for a used deal on Resistance 3... Gamefly has it now for $19.99 used for PS3 dunno bout xbox[/QUOTE]
It's a PS3 exclusive.

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']Some of yall were looking for a used deal on Resistance 3... Gamefly has it now for $19.99 used for PS3 dunno bout xbox[/QUOTE]

They finally port it over to xbox? Teehee

For those wanting to nab NBA2K11 to play online, I read they are shutting the servers down soon. A little too fast, IMO.

[quote name='HydroX']For those wanting to nab NBA2K11 to play online, I read they are shutting the servers down soon. A little too fast, IMO.[/QUOTE]

It was part of the player associations agreement to emulate the player lockout.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']It was part of the player associations agreement to emulate the player lockout.[/QUOTE]

So you can take your My Player to play in the international leagues?

Any @gamer subscribers not receive their issue yet? I signed up at the beginning of march and my issue was supposed to be mailed on the 1st of April but alas, nothing.

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Any @gamer subscribers not receive their issue yet? I signed up at the beginning of march and my issue was supposed to be mailed on the 1st of April but alas, nothing.[/QUOTE]

-points to self-
Honestly none of this month's coupons really interest me so I'm okay with waiting and bitching about it later so I can get another two month.

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Any @gamer subscribers not receive their issue yet? I signed up at the beginning of march and my issue was supposed to be mailed on the 1st of April but alas, nothing.[/QUOTE]

Beginning of March gets you May not April. Takes 4-6 weeks.

Are you sure, you were subscribed to the print version instead of the digital version? Even if you were subscribed to the print version, I doubt you would get it if you haven't already.

96762978.png

I already have confirmation they sent out my May issue for next month.
icon10.gif

[quote name='parrothead87']Finally was able to find Enslaved and they put it up for shipping to home. $5 for 360[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks for pointing this out. Got it for below 5 after GCU. TIV is 3 so you can flip it back for a free rental if you wish.

LOL. I love it how I fall for the BB hammer every time. See good deal. Says "Add To Cart", but also shows "Not Available For Shipping" - BUT WAIT!! - "Store Pickup:Available at Most Stores". Click "Check Availability", enter zip and get annihilated by the solid bold "UNAVAILABLE" on the entire page.

I am amazed at the amount of more recent games the PS2 has...it just shows how dominant Sony was last gen and how far the 360 had to climb this gen.

Edit:Seems to be live. Thinking about Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror and Logans Shadow, XIII, and The Getaway for $9.45 shipped. Not sure if I will have time though. Thoughts on any of those?

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI if you need a filler for a 4th game around 17.99 (most psp games), try Kingdom Hearts, Birth by Sleep for PSP, cost is 17.99 used and trades to Amazon for $8.10 so you lose about .90 cents (plus any state sales tax). There is a limit of 1 per order, good luck.

There's some decent ones. I found:

God of War II: 7.99
Star Ocean: Til the End of Time: 7.99
Xenosaga Episode 1: 7.99
Art of Fighting Anthology: 7.99
Contra Shattered Soldier: 9.99
Dragon Quest VIII: 9.99
Final Fantasy XII: 9.99
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness: 14.99
Odin Sphere: 14.99
Persona 3: 17.99
Hitman Trilogy: 17.99

All worth half that price and all available for shipping. Debating if I want to do it...

[quote name='balbanesbeoulve']God, what an awful deal. The odds of finding 4 ps2/psp games that I'd actually want and have them all be in stock are miniscule.[/QUOTE]

Not sure how ANY B2G2 deal is an awful deal...the deal itself is good...they selection may not.

[quote name='balbanesbeoulve']God, what an awful deal. The odds of finding 4 ps2/psp games that I'd actually want and have them all be in stock are miniscule.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I can barely find a $29.99 PS3 game to use my @gamer coupon on when checking their website. F this deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back