Big Brother 11 - Sun 8pm/7pm CT - Tue 8pm/7pm CT - Thur 8pm/7pm CT *Spoilers*

[quote name='Will']I liked Lydia ALOT but she needs to stop acting all butt hurt everytime she turns around. She starts shit, then plays the victim when people bite back.[/QUOTE]
I've been liking her less and less as I have noticed this.

What are the odds that someone else f's up and causes enough probs that Ronnie goes under the radar for another week or two?

Maybe even goes up this week but someone does something that causes them to be sent backdoor style?

Yeah, she was smart, it's just that nobody every took her serious and allowed for input on possible plans, they let Jordan spearhead everythind and it all went down the shitter. Every week she told them what would happen or why what happened happened. They all blew her off. Now they are at a severe disadvantage with Casey going this week. Jeff's the only one I can support. But pretty much all of them are fucking retards being played every week by bigger fucking retards. The power has been on one side the whole time, so they don't even get to plan jack shit, just focusless scrambling at the last minute and fail at saving who they really want to save.

Ronnie is such a fuckin' idiot-douche.....think he had the game figured out.....had Russell on a silver-platter but was such a puss-bag, he didn't put him in......Ronnie's gone in three weeks......

Just in case Ill put this in spoilers
Thanks to Chima, any speech being made during live shots etc are suppose to be given to the show ahead of time so nothing like Chima said happens again.

Also, Lydia is apparently good at giving "special favors" to stay safe...especially to Jessie.

If I remember correct, she claimed Braden called Kevin a $$$, Julie Chen a ho, and I think maybe even called Lydia a "beaner".

Hence the "if you vote to keep in a racist and a biggot, its on you".

Ah. Well, clearly they foresaw it, unless there's some sort of delay, in which case I don't see why they'd need to present their speeches ahead of time.

They bleeped it out because they didn't want the "Julie's a whore" comment airing. But yeah, she said he called Kevin a beaner, Lydia a "skank" (as if that's even a valid insult anymore), and Julie Chen a whore (don't know about whore, but she's definitely a homewrecking gold digger).

There was a 3 second delay, but the whole comment by Chima would have been tough to censor that precisely. Basically a guy just listens for swearing and has 3 seconds to find that same spot on the eventual live feed so he can push a button at that exact moment. That's why sometimes swearing still gets through on live TV shows like this. MTV is notorious for that, but I have a feeling they do it on purpose to stay "hip" with the kids.

One of the guys I know that watches all the online stuff and reads up on the spoilers told me that west coast people got it uncensored?

Kevin was called a f-a-g, Lydia was a skank then a beaner and then julie ho or whore.

I dont get how Jessie thought he would better off by keeping Ronnie and giving people a reason to go after him vs letting Casey stay, put up Ronnie, then vote off Jordan.....THAT would have been the move because it would have looked like he was still holding up his end.

Interesting episode today. I can't stand Natalie and Lydia anymore, I want one of them to be gone next week.

Jessie is not playing the game smart, he's letting Natalie control him like a puppet and in the end he's the one that ends up doing all the hard work and becoming the target. He should have just gotten rid of Ronnie and been safe for another week or so.

As much as I love staring at Jordan, I really hope that Casey stays. With him staying in the house I think he'd have a better chance at rallying up the team to go against the athletes and its followers.

Also, big twist this Thursday...my guess and more of a wish, would be for them to do the eviction ceremony and as the evicted guest goes to open the door, they find out that it's locked, Julie comes on and says, no one gets evicted this week, go outside for the HOH comp.

That'd be sweet!

I figure the twist could be them bringing back one of the past houseguests that didn't get brought back in after that first HoH competition. Jessica makes the most sense if Jordan is the only left in her group. The only way that would be fair is if they've been sequestered since then.

Another way they could go is to announce that the groups are broken up and there'll be no more protection for nominations. That twist seems more likely.

Rumor is the wtist is going to be boys versus girls. They apparently all got new shoes for the competition and the boys had shoes with red stripes and the girls with blue.

I'm getting pretty sick of Ronny's shit-eating grin.

And Natalie in general. She thinks she is super hot shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the West Coast so I haven't seen it yet...does the vote have to do with the twist? What is it?

EDIT: Just found out...no way I'm voting for Jessie, I'm voting for Jeff to hopefully flip the house upside-down.

Yeah the site was put up before the eviction I think because there's a disclaimer along the lines of "only votes for remaining houseguests will count".

Spoilers for those who don't watch the feeds,
Kevin, Lydia, Ronnie, and Gnatalie
dropped.

Jeff all the way.

They didn't remove the evicted houseguest because the show hasn't aired in all timezones, I'd imagine. That's why there's a disclaimer.

Agreed, go Jeff.

Honestly that's the best final 3, IMO.

Russ seems like a loose cannon at this point, and I'd like to think that Michelle has more allegiance to Jeff/Jordan than Natalie and her puppet Jessie.

I don't follow the feeds as much as some other people, but I read that
Michelle has a big hate-on for Jeff. Michelle is out anyway so that's moot. Russ on the other hand I could see swinging, but I would hate to have a third week of "MAYBE HoH will put up one of the NBKs...MAYBE...oh, they didn't. Again."

Anddddddd
Russell
pissed all over himself.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I don't follow the feeds as much as some other people, but I read that
Michelle has a big hate-on for Jeff. Michelle is out anyway so that's moot. Russ on the other hand I could see swinging, but I would hate to have a third week of "MAYBE HoH will put up one of the NBKs...MAYBE...oh, they didn't. Again."

Anddddddd
Russell
pissed all over himself.[/QUOTE]
Ahahaha. Guess he's in it to win it.

I really don't know what's going on this season. Last year I read all of the spoilers and watched BBAD like every night. This year I haven't done either, so I'm not really sure what's going on.

Edit: Watching BBAD now.
Seems like both Jeff and Russell are saying that no matter who wins the other won't go up. I can see Jeff holding that deal, but I wonder if Russell would? I'd like to think after his Casey vote that he would, but I'm not sure.

Best case scenario IMO,
Jeff wins HoH. Regardless of PoV, it's likely either Ronnie/Jessie/Gnatalie will go home thursday. Jeff wins the coup and, safe for another week, another one of those three goes home. Being in full control of the game for two straight weeks (baring any twists) will hopefully allow Jeff and Jordan to form some sort of an alliance with the remaining houseguests (assuming that the HGs remaining are one of the above three, Jeff, Jordan, Lydia, Kevin, Chima and Michelle) to secure enough votes that they don't get immediately get evicted afterwards.

Of course, it could all be for nothing if, say, Jeff gets Jessie and Ronnie evicted, Gnat wins next HoH and nominates Jeff and Jordan, and then it's all fucked.

Andd that's shot to hell because
Jeff dropped.

Jordan won the right to select three people to be on slop. She put names in a hat, minus Michele Chima and Ronnie, because they were on slop last week. She picked Jeff, Natalie and Kevin to be the three Have-Nots this week. The house all agreed that Jeff had been through enough, and that Jordan should pick another name, so she did. The next name to come out of the hat was Jessie's

That last sentence is the best thing I've ever read.

Jeff will win that coup detat anyway. Or maybe not, apparently Big Brother fucked up the poll. Jessie's picture was on his own spot and two other peoples' spots. So they discounted all votes made in the first halfhour of the polls opening. Which were probably people that voted right away for Jeff. Still, he's always the most popular on any polls done of various BB forums. Always getting between 30-50% of the total vote.

If Russell stays true (which I truly think he will), Jeff can get Jessie or Natalie out next week. Finally...this show is worth watching. I was a hair away from not watching anymore if Natalie would have won.

EDIT: There's a mock poll on the CBS forums. Jeff has 79% of the votes. About 360 and at 2nd place is Jordan with around 50. Jeff's got this shit in the bag. Hoorah!

Mr-Burns-Excellent.jpg

Yeah, I loved Natalie bitching at Casey on Jessie's behalf as he was leaving.

"Go make Jessie a sandwich." Perfect.

Why vote for one of the sides... vote for someone in the middle i.e. Michelle, Kevin, etc. if you truly want to see the house flipped upside down.

I missed a bit last night so I decided to check it out on my DVR...holy shit at Lydia. She is fucking creepy the way she goes into Jessie's room in the middle of the night just to stare at him *shudders*. I knew she was psycho but I didn't know it was that bad.

BTW: If you guys have twitter and want to keep up with what's going on outside of the show, check out BBrotherUpdates they're pretty good.

I think Russ will keep his end. After what casey said to him and he was the only one to vote for casey, Id say he would keep his word with Jeff....

bread's done
Back