Big Brother 11 - Sun 8pm/7pm CT - Tue 8pm/7pm CT - Thur 8pm/7pm CT *Spoilers*

[quote name='Rocko']I think Jeff should use it if it's Russell. However, it'd be stupid to use it regardless as that's a good way to put a target on your back.[/QUOTE]

He may never win HOH so it would be an opportunity wasted if he doesn't use it. Using it will guarantee that either Jessie or Natalie (i'm betting it would be Natalie) would leave the house, and he would still have a chance at getting HOH right after. The only people that would be pissed would be Jessie and Chima...they got no one else, the 2 people he saves may end up being on Jeff's side.

Or he could go from sliding under the radar as Jessie's group has bigger fish to fry to their number one target.

[quote name='Rocko']Or he could go from sliding under the radar as Jessie's group has bigger fish to fry to their number one target.[/QUOTE]

The house is getting pretty small. He and Jordan can't stay under the radar a whole lot longer. So they buy an extra week or two, but really soon, especially because they're a couple, they're going to be targeted by Jessie and the Pitbull.

I think if he were to put the two up, Jessie would actually be the one to go home as people would see it as their one opportunity and use it.

Like Linkin said, he may gain an enemy by whoever is left between Jessie and Natalie, but he also stands to gain two stronger allies in the two people he pulls off the block.

Ronnie Interview-
http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/08/09/big-brothers-ronnie-im-unforgettable-at-this-point/?xid=rss-fullcontentnews?xid=peoplepc

I missed last night's episode, I'll have to catch it on DVR later today.

Looks like Chima has been at it again with Russell. This time she calls him a terrorist and compares him to Osama...what a crazy psycho.
http://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/article3760.html

I love this part when Natalie asked her, what if Jeff has the power and uses it:

[quote name='Chima']I am going to take one of those orange chairs and bash Jeff in the head after I finish Russell off! [/QUOTE]

I started watching BB around S5 and so far this season has the craziest people I've ever seen on the show, Chima and Lydia.

Jeff should absolutely use his power. Eventually everyone is a target and he might as well take Russell and Lydia off the block and put up Jessie and Natalie. He will further cement his alliance with Russell and possibly gain two new people in Lydia and Kevin. They could pick off Jessie and Chima the next two weeks and I like his chances against the remaining 6 people especially since he has a DEFINITE ally in Jordan.

I can't wait till Thursday, I'm just waiting to see the look on Chima's and most likely Jessie's & Natalie's faces when Jeff uses the power and switches her nominations. :D

I can't wait to see who has the nerve to give Jeff shit over putting up Natalie and Jessie. It's to be expected. At least Russell might help Jeff out for a week or two afterwards, but then it'll be hard to get Russell out. They'd have to hope Russell got HOH and everybody left would need to backdoor him the next week.

I don't know if I'd want Russell in the final three. He got a little too drunk last night and made it clear he's only there for the money and will screw over anybody. Jeff's saying "Why would you say that? It'll just make people want you gone even more." but Russell was too wasted to get what Jeff was saying.

So has anyone with the live feeds or day to day updates, seen anything to indicate Jeff WON'T be using the Coup on Thursday?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Nope. All signs point to him using it and putting up Jessie and Natalie.[/QUOTE]

Cool, I like the fact that he can't talk about having it, thereby preventing other HG's, for the most part, from trying to cut a deal with him or outright threatening him if he uses it.

Thursday has the potential to be a great show.

Lydia acts like a spoiled baby who pouts because she cant have a cookie before dinner....she needs to get over herself.

She acts like she's been protecting Kevin the whole time....she didnt get the fact that if she let Kevin fly under the radar he would be better off doing that and not pissing off Chima...after all the crap with Russell, he would be the main target...

Yes ...I know..thats not how it will eventually go down because of Jeff's wizard power...but most people get what Im saying.

Lydia doesn't protect anybody. Dumb fucking bitch just leeches onto the strongest guy like Rene Zellweger in Appaloosa. She's worthless. Kevin was never her true ally to begin with because he's the weakest guy. Kevin is just her pet.

I dislike Chima more and more with every show. Jeff BETTER use the Coup on Friday if for nothing more than just to fuck her up.

Lydia is retarded if she really thought Kevin would use it on her.

I am also annoyed with Chima, Lydia, and I will add in Michelle to that list.

Yeah I just read that...they also killed the live feeds. Rumor of the evicted and HOH
E = Jesse, H = Michelle
not sure how likely that is since they killed the live feeds. If it turns out true, it had to come from someone on the inside.

1. I wish a horrible painful death upon Chima for being one of the worst human beings ever.

2. If Natalie and Jessie are nominated I will be really pissed if Jessie goes.

I was told-
Just before the live feeds got cut, Chima was in the diary room telling the show people that if the power was used and Russell didnt go home, she wouldnt go quietly and let them have enough airable footage and would sue them for racism.

[quote name='Will']I was told-
Just before the live feeds got cut, Chima was in the diary room telling the show people that if the power was used and Russell didnt go home, she wouldnt go quietly and let them have enough airable footage and would sue them for racism.
[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I hate that the live feeds were cut, sucks for the people are paying for 24/7 footage. I would have loved to see Chima's uncut reaction...assuming that Jeff saves Russell.

It's already come out from Morty's twitter feed as to what went down. LP was right.

Tonight won't be live, it's already been taped. Probably as a safeguard against a out of control Chima.

Ah, that's true, I forgot about the live audience.

I don't know why, but I don't like that they added the audience for BB8 or whatever it was.

[quote name='Rocko']Ah, that's true, I forgot about the live audience.

I don't know why, but I don't like that they added the audience for BB8 or whatever it was.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they really add nothing, other than cheering the houseguest immediately upon their exit.

In regards to the new alleged HOH:
Michelle being the HOH is a total wildcard, she's so unpredictable, and she hasn't really sided with anyone. It's going to be really interesting to see what she does.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']In regards to the new alleged HOH:
Michelle being the HOH is a total wildcard, she's so unpredictable, and she hasn't really sided with anyone. It's going to be really interesting to see what she does.
[/QUOTE]

Totally agree.

Anyone else sign up for the 3 day free trial for the live feeds before? How easy is it to cancel? Thinking about doing it tonight.

Man, it kind of sucks that
Jessie went home. I started to like him this season since he wasn't being such an asshole. I fucking hate Natalie. :[

Seriously, fuck Chima. "Oh, he said he kept his word? Well, I guess I need to have a little chat with the producers!"

Go. Die. Bitch.

Oh, wow, Kevin is Chima's bitch now?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lawdood']Totally agree.

Anyone else sign up for the 3 day free trial for the live feeds before? How easy is it to cancel? Thinking about doing it tonight.[/QUOTE]

Wait. Most people order right before the last endurance, then you can watch the entire thing live and cancel with no charge.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Wait. Most people order right before the last endurance, then you can watch the entire thing live and cancel with no charge.[/QUOTE]

good idea.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']That's bullshit Chima got to compete in HOH. So much for rules.[/QUOTE]

fucking lame! I hope she didn't have any impact on who won.

She did. You'd have entirely different matchups if she didn't compete. He had his back to the bench, which is where Chima would have been sitting. She pointed out Jeff and Russell for Kevin to pair against eachother and he didn't hesitate to call them up. Bitch doesn't even have any power (not even when she was HOH) and Kevin lets her call his shots. He's a punk with no business playing that game.

Michelle might be too much of a coward. She'll target Jeff and Russell or some shit like that.

I laughed at how Natalie could care less Jessie was gone, but Lydia (who Jessie tried to get rid of over ROnnie) was a total mess. Too bad Kevin's gay, she's running out of dicks to try and suck in order to get ahead.

Its about time that bitch Jessie is gone, what a pathetic meat sack he is. Would have been great if Russ beat his ass the other day for that shit he pulled. For a "big" guy he sure acts like a little baby. I just hope those retards dont go on a crusade to avenge him, that could make me stop watching this season.

Michelle won't unless they can pull over Kevin or Lydia so it doesn't look like she's the only one to flip. Seems like they're working on Kevin though, or at least Jordan is.

But she spent the last few days implying she was with Chima and Co. So it would look like a flip from their point of view and would be treated as such.

So she'll be in the shitter with whom? Chima and Natalie? Lydia sure as hell isn't going to side with Natalie and Chima, Jeff and Jordan should then be able to get Kevin, Russell should be good with Jeff now. So the only two left are Natalie and Chima. Pretty harmless especially considering if she 'flips' one of them will be going home. Then take out the one that doesn't go assuming she doesn't win HoH, then draw new lines in the sand and go from there.

bread's done
Back