Big Brother 11 - Sun 8pm/7pm CT - Tue 8pm/7pm CT - Thur 8pm/7pm CT *Spoilers*

Yeah, definitely not on the jury. Not sure how that'll work. Reportedly the rule book states that if the jury is short a member Big Brother can have America be the final vote.

How much do they make weekly/daily by being there?

I really ought to stop reading this thread. I like reading about off-cam tid bits as I don't follow beyond the one hour show, but the spoilers are slipping out more and more.

seems like chima needs to see a shrink... she needs to talk to someone her swings in personality and temper really showed, even her parents seem to think she went overbaord, I'd be leary of sleeping with both eyes closed around her..

LOS ANGELES - Chima Simone is no longer in the "Big Brother" house.

CBS said producers removed the 33-year-old freelance journalist from the voyeuristic reality series for breaking the show's rules. The network also said Simone will not be part of the jury that selects the $500,000 grand prize winner.

"Chima has been evicted by the producers from the 'Big Brother' house for violating the rules," CBS said in a statement released Saturday. "She will not be part of the show's jury. Her eviction will be addressed on an upcoming broadcast of the show."

A CBS spokeswoman did not immediately return messages seeking further comment.

Simone, from West Hollywood, Calif., was last seen on the show conjuring conspiracy theories after her ally, bodybuilder Jessie Godderz, was spontaneously nominated for eviction Thursday because of the "coup d'etat," a power secretly voted on by viewers that was used to overthrow Simone's nominations.

"Looks like me and the producers need to have a little bit of a talk," she said.

Since entering the "Big Brother 11" house last month, Simone has been one of the season's most outspoken houseguests. When she was nominated for eviction during the first week, CBS censored her live last-plea speech, which referenced derogatory terms used by her competitor.

Seven contestants remain on "Big Brother 11."

---

On the Net:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big(underscore)brother/

Shit seems to be getting really nasty.

Lydia is now talking about how her goal is to get Jeff to flip and get kicked out, and Natalie has studied the rule book to know exactly what they can and cannot do.

Too bad theres not a "dont act like a cunt for no reason" rule.....Too bad someone cant tell the others to study the rules too so they can fight back as fair as possible.

Correct me if Im wrong...but for some reason I thought they had done something like the "coup de'tat" power before?

Either way she cant claim that shit was done against here because they announced the voting for who we wanted to have that before she was HOH.

She just cant accept the fact that she was HOH at the worst time she could possibly be..then again had she acted like such a stuck up twat the game would have gone diff.

Now Im REALLY glad they did get rid of her the first time she was up like I had hoped before because thanks to her she gave some of the best BB stuff ever.

Man, I can't believe Kevin is still siding with Lydia and Natalie. That is really stupid.

He should be able to see that once Natalie and Lydia are gone in the next two weeks, it's going to split down the middle with Jeff/Jordan and Russell/Michelle. If he tries to switch to their side now it'll give him a better chance of staying as both of those groups will be fighting for his vote against the other side, instead of maybe getting him out first if he antagonizes the house along with the other two witches.

Mike Boogie actually lost the power. He told someone he had it. But Big Brother cut the feeds so they could try and hide it because they really wanted him to use it. He didn't though. But Big Brother told him later in the diary they would have told him he lost it if he tried to use it, or some shit like that to cover their asses.

Big Brother bends their own rules as they see fit. Michelle brought up a great point that Chima got to compete in HOH two weeks in a row.

So the last ditch effort is going to go down tonight:

Kevin is going to tell Jeff that they overheard Russell/Michelle talking about how they want to get Jeff out next week. Doesn't seem big, but the three amigos have been spending like every second planning this lie. They figure Jeff will trust Kevin, and they think that Jeff will eat it up and nominate Russell and get him out. I don't see that happening.

BB claims they booted Chima but from everything thats been posted and talked about, Chima left on her own after getting pissed about having to pay for the mic.

Not sure how you'll ever know the truth. On one hand, BB has certainly proven that they'll lie. On the other hand, I wouldn't trust a thing that comes out of Chima's mouth.

People have broken mics on accident before, they don't have to pay. There must be a clause for willful destruction, something Chima signed so she couldn't dispute it. It amazes me how houseguests like her act like she's doing BB a favor by being there, not that BB did her a favor by letting her sail through multiple auditions to be rewarded with a spot in the game.

She's an ungrateful bitch.

I'm losing faith in Jeff, Jordan, Michelle, and Russell...so I'm watching BBAD and
Kevin, Natalie, and Lydia came up with a lie as a last ditch effort. Kevin delivered the lie to Jeff in which he stated that he overheard Russell talking final 2 with Michelle and that Jeff is out next week. Sad thing is Jeff believed it and went to Jordan, and Michelle, now they are discussing the possibility of back-dooring Russell this week. :wall: I can't believe how gullible they are being, how could they think that Kevin is a reliable source when he hangs out with the 2 crazy bitches?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm losing faith in Jeff, Jordan, Michelle, and Russell...so I'm watching BBAD and
Kevin, Natalie, and Lydia came up with a lie as a last ditch effort. Kevin delivered the lie to Jeff in which he stated that he overheard Russell talking final 2 with Michelle and that Jeff is out next week. Sad thing is Jeff believed it and went to Jordan, and Michelle, now they are discussing the possibility of back-dooring Russell this week. :wall: I can't believe how gullible they are being, how could they think that Kevin is a reliable source when he hangs out with the 2 crazy bitches?
[/QUOTE]

I know it's crazy in there but he would be an idiot to believe something like that - especially where it is coming from.

Talk about turning into a buncha whining babies when things arent going their way....Chima DEFINATELY didnt not leave on her own. She kept f'n with the rules and the show got rid of her.

Every season has houseguests that break all those rules other than destroying a mic. They just showed that extra rulebreaking footage to paint Chima in an even worse light because her first action after being thrown out was to write up a manifesto and talk shit about the producers.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Every season has houseguests that break all those rules other than destroying a mic. They just showed that extra rulebreaking footage to paint Chima in an even worse light because her first action after being thrown out was to write up a manifesto and talk shit about the producers.[/QUOTE]

I dont doubt rules have been broken before but unless its a case they never showed everything, I dont recall anyone being as defiant towards the show as Chima was.

Its not like the Jeff taking a drink of Gatorade while he was a "have not"...its diff. It seems like Chima had a chip on her shoulder ALOT earlier in the game than we were originally shown.

After seeing last night, I feel Chima did more than original was speculated. She fought about not wearing the mic, then threw the mic into the water, then they told her to get the new mic, she refused, then Kevin brought it to her and she still didn't wear it... on top of that she refused to go to the Diary Room to talk with producers.

People breaking rules in the past own up when called out for it. It becomes a little thing here or there i.e. people eating and drinking stuff they shouldn't as a "Have Not". They stop once called out for it.

I am wondering when Michelle/Russell/Jordan realize that if Jeff makes it to the final he wins hands down.

I like how Kevin was whining, "I don't think she's coming back you guys, she threw the mic in the water" and Lydia and Natalie "Kevin, don't say that, she dropped it by accident".

I was like...really!?

Yeah, the fact that Natalie kept trying to say it was an accident was easily the biggest pile of horseshit to happen in that house after Ronnie.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I like how Kevin was whining, "I don't think she's coming back you guys, she threw the mic in the water" and Lydia and Natalie "Kevin, don't say that, she dropped it by accident".

I was like...really!?[/QUOTE]
More specifically, Natalie said it "fell out of her [Chima's] hand"

:roll:

So ridiculous.

Here's something more ridiculous:

Jeff and Jordan say they don't trust Russell ever since he voted to keep Jessie, and make a deal to keep Natalie with the agreement that Natalie will go after Lydia, not Jeff, Jordan or Michelle. Alone, Jeff tells Jordan he thinks they're being played but Jordan trusts her. Naturally, Natalie tells Kevin about the deal and says that she has no intention of keeping her word and if she wins HoH she plans on putting Jeff and Michelle up with Jordan as the potential replacement.

Super. SIGH.

If Russell's ignorant ass would just talk to J&J, they might bring up the issue and squash it. But he's too comfortable now. He will find out the hard way.

I hope Russell wins POV tomorrow.

[quote name='Rocko']PoV is tomorrow? I thought it was today.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Since it was supposed to be a double eviction night, they're having the POV and they are doing the voting right after, followed by HoH.

--------

[quote name='BigBrotherUpdates.com']They are saying they don't wanna hear Russ going off if they win POV and take one of the girls off and put him up but they are saying they won't have to hear him long because he will not have time to say much

Jor is worried and hopes it doesnt backfire

Jeff said a backfire would be not getting Russ out when they have the opportunity [/QUOTE]

fuck J&J, now I'm actually hoping that Russell makes it to the F2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,
the chaos amongst Jeff Jordan Michelle and Russ seems to have calmed down. They all talked and hashed it out and decided to stick together. Jeff and Michele want Lydia out this week. Russell wants Nastylie out. Jordan is undecided, but since she doesn't actually get a vote I don't know hoe much that matters..

Is that what happened? I went to Morty's site and saw
a damn essay on what happened, read one tidbit where Jeff was told that Russ wanted him out and said "Well why they lie", faceplamed and left the page. :lol:

Jeff just realized Natalie and Kevin have the same story word for word. I think he probably realizes in the back of his head they are full of shit but wants to get rid of Russell too much.

Apparently, the diary room is telling Jeff Russell is "on their side." Shady-ass Big Brother producers cheating again.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Apparently, the diary room is telling Jeff Russell is "on their side." Shady-ass Big Brother producers cheating again.[/QUOTE]

How would anyone know this, unless Jeff said it outloud...did he?

The last conversation I read between Jeff and Russell clearly has Jeff believing in Russell, but Jordan later convinced Jeff that Russell is the liar and she trusts Michelle and Natalie over him and still wants him out this week :wall:

Super shady!

---------------

Looks like the original F4 are back together...Michelle still being weird as always but seems like the target is now Lydia.

^
Next HOH might be endurance, so they gotta get Natalie or Russell out now. I don't think Jordan could outlast either of them, as Jeff wouldn't be able to compete.

I think they still want Russell gone now. Only reason they didn't use the golden opportunity to get rid of him tonight was so they could reduce the other side's number by one and then they can afford to get rid of Russell and still maintain the numbers advantage.

Russell is living on borrowed time.

bread's done
Back