Big Brother 11 - Sun 8pm/7pm CT - Tue 8pm/7pm CT - Thur 8pm/7pm CT *Spoilers*

I hope it's Jordan and Kevin in the final two. Just because the jury would be thrown for a loop. They are all expecting either hardcore players or total assholes in the end. Once Jeff is gone there won't be anybody but coattail riders, floaters, and people that just didn't do shit in the game and treated it like a vacation.

[quote name='Will']I agree..as much as I wanted him to win...falling for the lie sealed his fate..IMO if he survives this eviction, even I would say its fixed.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree with u 2.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Once Jeff is gone there won't be anybody but coattail riders, floaters, and people that just didn't do shit in the game and treated it like a vacation.[/QUOTE]
Not only does the thought of this bug the shit out of me, but this year's floaters were completely passive. I hated the outcome of Season 4 with Jun/Alison as the final two, but at least they strategized and were manipulative.

Jeff has been bugging me lately, but I'd still want to see him or Michele win.

They got cash out of it, and according to BB it wasn't a luxury challenge. The mystery of the box has yet to be revealed, and Jeff is the one who holds the key to opening it. My guess is that the producers haven't revealed what it is because they're gauging the ratings and if they drop because of Jeff, they'll pull something out of their ass to save Jeff.

Rumors have it that whoever talks to the houseguests in the diary supposedly talked Michelle out of using the veto on Jeff..apparently she's infatuated with him blah blah and was gonna use it on him because she thought they would still go after Jordan etc.

Wouldn't be the first time production manipulated houseguests. Funny, Michelle has a PhD and does what production says, while Jen was a total moron and wouldn't let them sway her in whatever scenario it was back in her season when they pulled that shit. I can't remember which season (might have been 8 too, with Kail) where the production trying to sway the houseguest got leaked over the live feed because they didn't shut off the microphone when that person went in there.

[quote name='Will']
Rumors have it that whoever talks to the houseguests in the diary supposedly talked Michelle out of using the veto on Jeff..apparently she's infatuated with him blah blah and was gonna use it on him because she thought they would still go after Jordan etc.
[/QUOTE]

That doesn't really fit in with the "BB wants to save Jeff" theory, though.

BB gave Jeff his chance and he blew it. It's too much of a bother to rig up some other way to save Jeff. After tonight, there's only going to be a couple more episodes, so no viewership would be lost by a favorite being removed.

There are theories that stupid competition from tonight will factor in Thursday (as teased last week), but tonight made no mention of it. Calling it a "Pandora's Box" with no dangerous consequences is a red flag that something will happen Thursday. If I had to guess, I'd say they let houseguests either keep that money or buy extra votes to cast and houseguests can pool it. Jeff had more than enough to combine with Michelle and Natalie would only get a measly $600 from Kevin. Jordan is so mentally destroyed that she'd give all her money to Michelle to buy votes for Jeff and keep him.

Tonight was funny as hell when Jeff got that key and went back outside. "I'll unlock him after I get some more cash."

Why the fuck are we still using spoiler tags? This is a show with a 24/7 live feed and numerous dedicated update sites. I understand other fictional dramas like Lost or whatever, but it just makes no sense to use them on a reality show. LinkinPrime, what's your verdict?

Yeah, but why sway someone away from saving Jeff?

I mean, I can see not swaying her towards using it on Jeff, but I really doubt that rumor is true.

I'm with you on the spoilers. It is a show with 24/7 feeds, we could just add "spoilers" on the thread title and just talk freely.

What do you think Rocko?

Yeah, if you don't want spoilers (which doesn't make sense, who wouldn't want the real scoop instead of the heavily edited 3 hours of footage for a whole week's worth of events) you should avoid the thread. Especially since there's only like one person here who complains about them.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']

There are theories that stupid competition from tonight will factor in Thursday (as teased last week), but tonight made no mention of it. Calling it a "Pandora's Box" with no dangerous consequences is a red flag that something will happen Thursday. If I had to guess, I'd say they let houseguests either keep that money or buy extra votes to cast and houseguests can pool it. Jeff had more than enough to combine with Michelle and Natalie would only get a measly $600 from Kevin. Jordan is so mentally destroyed that she'd give all her money to Michelle to buy votes for Jeff and keep him.

I though the "Dangerous Consequence" was Kevin being stuck there while evrybody else got the $$ Cant wait for Jeff to leave so Russ can laugh at his dumbass. While on topic somebody should book those 2 to fight since they talk alot of smack. I wana see one of them shutup.

Michele has an excellent chance to win once Jeff is gone. She will almost definitely win HOH against Jordan and Natalie. She will nominate Kevin and Natalie with Kevin going home unless he wins POV (in which case I think he would be the only voter and it would be a toss up with Natalie and Jordan).

I got a kick out of Kevin talking sh*t on Natalie and Jeff because they wouldnt help him...Why on gods earth would he think Jeff would help him after he went back on his word? well..to be honest, he never gave his word.....

Awesome, thanks LinkinPrime.

Anyways, I would love to see everyone's face if Jordan won HOH tomorrow. The end is going to be a coin toss. I think it'll be Natalie and Michelle with a single vote deciding it all, probably Michelle winning by America's Vote since Chima is not on the jury.

I'm glad America will get to break a possible tie, as that hopefully means Natalie won't be able to win in that situation.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Awesome, thanks LinkinPrime.

Anyways, I would love to see everyone's face if Jordan won HOH tomorrow. The end is going to be a coin toss. I think it'll be Natalie and Michelle with a single vote deciding it all, probably Michelle winning by America's Vote since Chima is not on the jury.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that will be definitely interesting. Since Jeff knows he's out, Jordan has been asking him for advise. He told her to stick with Natalie :roll:...but then shortly after he says, if you want to win, you need to stick with Michelle. The way I see it, once Jeff is gone, Jordan will forget anything he advised her on, and Natalie will straight up snatch her and brainwash her. Michelle is really all alone on this, unless she tries her best to team up with Jordan...if it turns out Michelle vs Jordan for F2, I'm sure Michelle would take the big prize.

If Natalie succeeds in snatching up Jordan, then Michelle will be screwed, followed by Kevin, and it will be Natalie vs Jordan in the F2...Ugh!!!

-------------

BigBrotherLeak: All feeds on Natalie & Kevin in HOH talking about how Natalie wants to get Jeff's vacation, Michele's tv, and vote him out. #bb11 (13 minutes ago from web)

God I can't stand that dirty bitch!

I unfortunately think Jordan will go to Natalie after Jeff's departure. However, Michele's odds of winning HoH his week seem to be good, and hopefully she won't target Jordon, which will gain he Jordan's trust for the following week.

[quote name='Rocko']I unfortunately think Jordan will go to Natalie after Jeff's departure. However, Michele's odds of winning HoH his week seem to be good, and hopefully she won't target Jordon, which will gain he Jordan's trust for the following week.[/QUOTE]

That's the scenario I'm hoping for.

Jeff's telling Jordan to stick with Michelle no matter what. I think she'll do what he says, bullshit showmance brainwashing at its best.

[quote name='elpolloestupendo']http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-11-the-return-of-russell-evidence-hidden-in-plain-sight/

That would be fun.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Natalie, Jordan, Michelle and Kevin have to be the most boring final four in the history of BB. Michelle is the only one in that group who actually played the game. Kevin didn't even take Lydia off the block when he had the chance because he didn't want to disrupt things. Everyone expected him to save Lydia! It wouldn't have disrupted anything!

Yeah, that conspiracy makes sense. They did every other corny twist so far this season, so why not that one again? Plus, they did have a double eviction all scheduled. Maybe they got lots of hatemail from people way too into the show that felt "robbed" by not getting the promised double eviction when Chima was expelled instead.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
Jordan, & Michelle, will choose to keep Jeff...but what would Natalie & Kevin choose?[/QUOTE]

If that was the situation, box. Jeff is their biggest competition and would now come after them. Not to mention the box could be Jessie or Lydia.

So then Russell would come back in and just take Jeff's place. Kevin and Natalie would still be hosed either way.

They're doing every gimmick this season. Tonight it'll be that scenario of the siren going off when Jeff touches the door handle. And probably Diamond Veto next Tuesday. I gotta wait until 1:37 AM to watch it. Apparently CBS thinks people in Michigan would rather watch the worst team in football lose a game that doesn't even matter.

Well, yeah, but they wouldn't know that. They'd take the box over Jeff since they don't know it's Russell, and would likely choose Russell over Jeff anyway.

What's the diamond veto? I don't recall that one.

-------------------

I doubt Russell would team up with Michelle, or even Jordan...so then it would be Russell + Kevin + Natalie against M+J. I would also predict that if that were the case, Russell would try to take Natalie to F2.

EDIT: Maybe that's why Russell's goodbye speech was so, nice...he may have had previous knowledge of this.

[quote name='Rocko']...You don't think Russell would team up with Michele?[/QUOTE]

After the way she backstabbed him? No...I don't. Russell was keeping close with Kevin and Natalie towards his last days in the house, he was giving Natalie tips and told her to not trust a word Michelle says, and to gun for her next. Which is why Natalie really wanted Kevin to try to get Michelle out.

I do think that he would have a better chance at winning with Michelle and him as the F2. Guess it depends on his attitude on his return...if he returns.

The crowd went nuts when he walked out. Guess Janelle's crown as the alltime favorite houseguest just got yoinked.

What a load of shit. It's like season 4 all over again.

EDIT: Wow, I didn't think of that. Kevin could be the one going home! Funny, he doesn't realize Natalie no longer gives a shit since she's got an easy week with no real decisions to make.

Yeah, nominations are pointless this week and the only use of HoH is your own safety- HoH has no bearing on the eviction. The real power is Veto.

bread's done
Back