Big Brother 11 - Sun 8pm/7pm CT - Tue 8pm/7pm CT - Thur 8pm/7pm CT *Spoilers*

My feeling is that Michelle will put up Russell and Jeff.

What I'd love to see is for Michelle to put up Russell and Chima and let them fight it out for survival, with Natalie as the backup nominee after the POV dust settles.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']My feeling is that Michelle will put up Russell and Jeff.

What I'd love to see is for Michelle to put up Russell and Chima and let them fight it out for survival, with Natalie as the backup nominee after the POV dust settles.[/QUOTE]

Don't think so...since the (not so) live show she's been hanging with Russell, Jeff and Jordan and even talked chit about the others already. I guess we'll see.

"Welcome to the party" was the greatest delivered line on any reality TV show, or maybe even any TV show in general.

Also, :lol: at Kevin whining during the credits about Jesse giving him the stop sign when Kevin tried to hug him.

If Michelle is smart she'll definitely put up Natalie/Chima. They were just upstairs with Michelle saying how they are only aligned with each other. That should be a clear indicator to Michelle that it's an easy choice- put up the two people who only have each other instead of people who have more allies. Just pick them off for two easy, baggage-free evictions.

I'm reading right now, but I just glanced over and Natalie and Lydia were crying over Jessie's departure. Lydia, through sobs, was saying "He was just so grateful to be here..."

What is wrong with these people? It's like he fuckin' died.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he did.

I also heard a little bit ago that she wants to put "J G" (Jessie Godderz) on her face for every challenge.

Nuts.

I've read that some of them have been messing with Russell's and Jeff's things. What babies.

Also, Chima said that she wants to be put on slop so she can break the rules and get a penalty nomination to get evicted.

Wow, it's worse than when Crappy got voted out and Ivette and Maggie were crying over it. Lydia's the most deluded of all of them. She forgets Jessie voted her ass out but the votes for Ronnie kept her in there. Dumbass bitch.

They don't do instant penalty nominations anymore. You get an extra day on slop and I think some "points" towards the actual penalty nomination. Jeff got one for forgetting Gatorade wasn't on the approved Have Nots drinks list.

[quote name='gindias']Its about time that bitch Jessie is gone, what a pathetic meat sack he is. Would have been great if Russ beat his ass the other day for that shit he pulled. For a "big" guy he sure acts like a little baby. I just hope those retards dont go on a crusade to avenge him, that could make me stop watching this season.[/QUOTE]

That was a fake fight, I caught that last night on BBAD. They did it for show, once they closed the door and knew that everyone left, they started laughing and then started strategizing. The way the conversation went, it seemed like Russell had convinced Jesse to vote to keep him in, and he also said he had Michelle's, Jeff's, and Jordan's votes secured.

Later on Jessie went to the HOH room and he mentioned to the girls that Russell was trying to convinve him to stay in, but he didn't reveal a lot of the info, which made me think that he was going to vote for Russell to stay. Had Jessie actually made an effort to befriend Jeff or Jordan two weeks ago, he might have had a chance.

When Julie asked why he was sleeping 12-14hrs a day, he couldn't even say anything. The one thing that Chima said that I agree on, is when she told Natalie and Jesse that if they go home due to the mystery power, it will be all their fault because they're not talking game with anyone, they sleep instead.

If Jeff, Russell or maybe even Chima dont win it all..Id be pissed...Theyre the only ones actually playing the game vs letting other do the dirty work.

Judging by BBAD last night Michelle is definitely with Jeff/Jordan/Russell, and wants to nominate two of Chima/Natalie/Lydia.

And then you have Kevin kind of in the middle it seems since he thinks the girls are nuts for being so upset and saying horrible things about the other group.

I think Michelle made a mistake by taking the HOH this week since she really has never given out any idea who she would side with. Now, she has to show her game.

My guess is she puts up Jeff and Russell. I think she aligns herself with the girls.

She figures Jeff's side has their head in the game. The other side are lunatics after Jessie was voted out. None of them are thinking straight enough to have a functional alliance with.

[quote name='lordopus99']I think Michelle made a mistake by taking the HOH this week since she really has never given out any idea who she would side with. Now, she has to show her game.

My guess is she puts up Jeff and Russell. I think she aligns herself with the girls.[/QUOTE]

Nah. she's already basically chosen sides and aligned herself with Jeff, Jordan and Russell. Watch for her to put two of the lunatic girls up...my guess, Chima and Natalie as I believe that's what she said she was going to do last night.

Great, so now Natalie, Chima, and Lydia are threatening the executives of leaving the house together. The executives have been lavishing them with beauty products in an effort to get them to stay.

All 3 of them are aware of how big of a deal it will be if they step out of the house together so they are taking what they can get from BB.

This is lame, just let the crazy ass bitches leave already.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Great, so now Natalie, Chima, and Lydia are threatening the executives of leaving the house together. The executives have been lavishing them with beauty products in an effort to get them to stay.

All 3 of them are aware of how big of a deal it will be if they step out of the house together so they are taking what they can get from BB.

This is lame, just let the crazy ass bitches leave already.[/QUOTE]

Co-Sign

:rofl:

Chima is all mouth, no action. What happened to this huge hissyfit she was going to throw if Jeff used the coup d'etat? Now she's nominated and she's hiding in her bed?

Bitch, please.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']:rofl:
Chima is all mouth, no action. What happened to this huge hissyfit she was going to throw if Jeff used the coup d'etat?[/QUOTE]

Big Brother said they could all have Chinese food if they didn't use any profanity. She caved in because princess needs her fabulous meal.

This week, in Big Brother US, my favorite houseguest, Jessie, was evicted.

This week, in Big Brother UK, my favorite housemate, Freddie, was evicted.

I'm sad.

Wow, Chima threw her mic pack in the pool because Big Brother told her to put it on and she didn't want to. It might be single eviction week after they toss her ass and give Natalie a reprieve.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Wow, Chima threw her mic pack in the pool because Big Brother told her to put it on and she didn't want to. It might be single eviction week after they toss her ass and give Natalie a reprieve.[/QUOTE]

Yeah and apparently under her Big Brother contract, it's a $5,000 fine...ahahahahahaha.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Oh shit
Chima is gone. I'm not exactly sure if she was kicked out or left on her own.
[/QUOTE]

Just read that too...fucking sweet!

If she was kicked out...no way she's gonna be in the jury and if anyone is sent in to replace her, I dont see them being effective enough at this point and even then a replacement shouldnt have a shot at the grand prize being this late in the game.

Please, let them bring Jessica in.

Actually, I just hope it's not a double eviction week. That Michelle gets to put up Lydia and it just functions as a normal eviction night.

I may have misheard but I thought this comming week was a double eviction?

Since we havent had one yet, and theres usually at least 1...

Yes this week is a double eviction, just a little different than was planned. They're doing a new HOH right now as they're considering her leaving an eviction.

the whole situation is stupid, so much even that they couldn't see how jesse was using them..
now that Jesse is gone natalie and lydia are BFFs after being rivals.. what is next a girl/girl hook up after dark?

Not to mention how all this time natalie is lying about her age... what dumbass could realize she's not 18 with a boyfriend yet drooling over Jesse (who actually seems a bit gay...)

DId anyone get that vibe when Kevin tried to talk to him (jesse) that nite in chima's HOH room? when Kevin said "Jesse, i feel we have something between us, but I'm not sure what it is?" Jesse's eyes like went to go "ut oh he knows I'm gaY!" lol when Kevin was meaning being mad at him. But jesse got all defensive and left before the cat got out of the bag..

And Chima should have been kicked out when she went after Russel the first time..

This whole year has been a fiasco

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MisterModest']If he is gay...so what? What does that have to do with anything?[/QUOTE]

Not a thing as far I'm concerned.. Funny thing tho even back in Big Brother 10 Renny the older lady felt Jesse was a bit too vane to be a straight guy, but still said she'd could careless, cause even if it were her son who came out as gay she'd still feel the same about him. none the less be who ever you are and feel good about who cares what others say ;)

Jessie isn't gay. He had a look of disgust on his face when Ross Matthews (if he's not gay, I'm Neil fuckin' Armstrong) interviewed him.

They definitely kicked her out for destroying the microphone. I think some houseguest in a prior season recognized the exact model they used and said they cost $4000, but I read today that it might actually be $5000. Either way, they will probably deduct her stipend towards the cost, and the hilarious part is that would consume her entire stipend. So she gets kicked out for being a cooz AND didn't make a penny from it. Her entire experience was a complete waste. Priceless!

Reportedly she won't be on the jury either. So how will that work out? A potential tie in the end with American breaking it? Three finalists?

bread's done
Back