Big Brother 11 - Sun 8pm/7pm CT - Tue 8pm/7pm CT - Thur 8pm/7pm CT *Spoilers*

I'm with you on that one Will.

I was watching BBAD last night and after the competition Rusell was horribly shaking from being so cold from the comp. for a long ass time. What I didn't get is why he didn't jump into the shower and get himself a hot shower like Jeff.

[quote name='MisterModest']I love Jessie so much. I find Jeff to be a boring lameass.[/QUOTE]

Why?? Actually they are both kinda boring lameasses

Lydia offered sex to Russell in return for her safety

Wise move. Lydia is just plain gross & has alot of issues, plus she looks like she might havs an STD

[quote name='Rocko']They had sex.[/QUOTE]

ohsnap.jpg

I thought it was limited to just handys.....

[quote name='cheapbastard']Why?? Actually they are both kinda boring lameasses[/QUOTE]
I find Jessie's arrogance and some of the things he says to be funny, but I accept other people would (and do) just find him annoying.

Jeff seems like a nice enough guy, but he is pretty boring.

I think Jeff's problem (and Jordan's) is he is "normal," by Big Brother standards. No crazy career, no interesting stories to tell. Probably why so many people support him.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Ronnie: "My wife looks like Denise Richards."
Casey: "His wife looks like she ate Denise Richards."[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I love how Russel caught on to Jessie and his bull dog comming in trying to tell him what to do with HOH where as Jessie didnt care what Russell wanted when Jessie had it and it was all about what Jessie wanted....

The only thing that sticks in the back of my mind is that Russell was still cool with Ronnie even after f'n with him for being the rat.

...Damn.

So I just happened to tune into BBAD right now. I don't really know what's happening, but from what I can gather, Michelle told Russell that Chima said she wanted to win HoH next week and backdoor Russell. Russell got Chima up in the HoH room, asked her about it, she said she never said it, so they got Michelle. Russell asked Michelle if she told him that, and she said no. At this point Russell was kind of flabbergasted because she apparently had told him just that. So there's a bunch of raised voiced that results in Russell exasperated and saying Michelle is a total liar and he leaves. They leave behind him and Chima starts shouting about what a liar and rat Russell is (I don't really see where that comes from) and she gets, like, so close to his face that if she would have stuck her tongue out of her mouth at all she would've licked him. Then they yelled at each, et cetera, went downstairs, went outside, repeated the whole up-in-his-face thing, and then she went inside. It was ridiculous. And of course now Chima is relating the story totally skewed to the other houseguests. I fucking hate her.

Excitement!

And just now-

Some unimportant discussion was going on between Ronnie and Kevin, and I heard yelling and shit so I rewound it. Turns out Ronnie said fuck to Kevin and it pissed him off so he got in Ronnie's face. So Ronnie says "You chest bumped me. That's assertive, that is physical contact!"

Super :rofl:.

Edit: Okay, seriously, I want Chima to perish in a fire. She gets into another fucking argument with Russell and then just starts SCREECHING shut the fuck up over and over and over and other shit instead of walking the fuck away. I cannot STAND her.

Edit2:
Okay, I am actually laughing audibly right now. Ronnie is fucking crying, like, to the point that he can't control his voice, over the fact that he was chest bumped. Holy. fuck. This is unbelievably hilarious.

In short, tonight's BBAD is GOLD.

Oh, shit, Ronnie and Kevin are in it again and Ronnie just came unbelievably close to insulting Kevin for being gay. Ronnie wanting Kevin to leave him alone, so Kevin sat down and said "So, how's your wife and family?" and Ronnie said "You don't know anything about a wife, 'cause (slight pause) you know no one who loves you!"

Ronnie just keeps repeating "I HOPE TO GOD THIS IS CAUGHT ON THE LIVE FEEDS, I WILL GET A TRANSCRIPT OF IT AND BRING IT TO FINALE NIGHT!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! I'm so glad someone else saw BBAD tonight. If anybody finds links to the fights on Youtube, please, please post them here. They'll need a 90 minute show this Thursday just to cover it all. I hope they show Ronnie hyperventilating.

The best part about Ronnie crying to Chima was Jordan heard it in the other room and was laughing uncontrollably. That's another one I want to find on Youtube.

Someone told me-

During the argument Russ told Chima "Your lips are only good for 2 things, talking shit and sucking d*ck.

Call me crazy but this has got to be one of the dumbest groups ever in the BB house. Not saying its not entertaining but where people come up with shit...like Chima told Russell he's a liar and a rat...other than his blow ups..he's been one of the most honest ones there.

I saw the first fight between Russell and Chima....Chima erupts over the littlest of things and Russell, well we all know he's a hot head.

Here's the online transcript if any of you want to check it out:
Big Brother 11 Chima Simone, Russell Kairouz, Michele Noonan, Kevin Campbell, Lydia Tavera, and Ronnie Talbott are just a few of the Big Brother 11 house guests that were fighting it out tonight on the Live Feeds! The Big Brother 11 house was out of control with name calling, water throwing, hair flipping, key hiding, fights, fights, fights! Kevin Campbell told fellow house guest Jordan Lloyd that there was something strange going on inside the house, as he called it a weird flu. Well, that weird flu became a full blown epidemic as the lies flew, the tempers flared and there was nothing left but screaming. Oh, and then Ronnie Talbott's tears because big bad bully Kevin Campbell "hurt his feeling" and "bumped his chest". If you missed it, we have it! Just Click Read More below for all the crazy, head spinning, juicy details.

bb113255.jpg

bb113322.jpg

:lol:

http://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/article3747.html

Thanks, my mom wanted to see what went down after I told her about it and I forgot to DVR it.

The thing about shit like this is even now things have already changed. It's so confusing to keep up with all of this shit.

Jeff and Jordan are safe, that's all I care about. They stayed out of it but at the same time were present for it all, while Jessie hid in the bedroom and claimed he had a stomach-ache. Tummy problems or not, if you hear a fight that big, get the fuck out of bed and be around for it, especially when it's centered around your alliance. Russell already suspects Jessie intentionally hid in the bedroom to make the rest of the alliance look bad.

Man, just watched Russell/Chima again. It's so hilarious how, in the second confrontation, after Russell tells the truth about how Chima totally hit on him, all she can do is shout "craaaaazy" or "shut the fuck up" to try and drown him out. Hilarious. She's so goddamn stupid.

Yeah, but he shouts 10x more than her to drown people out whenever he gets in a fight. "Don't touch me, don't touch me, don't touch me." and the fight with Jeff. fuck Russell AND Chima both.

But she wasn't even saying anything at that point, just putting her hands all over him to piss him off. After she realized she couldn't get him to stop telling the truth about her interest in him (which is just proven by this episode that just aired), she just tried to piss him off with getting all over him. Then, when pulled off, a bunch of "Hit me! You know you want to!"

I thought the fight with Jeff was ridiculous and uncalled for, but I don't think Russell was to blame for either of the confrontations last night- he was in the right, and Chima is an unbelievably gigantic bitch.

Edit: The BBAD scroller says the houseguests are avoiding Russel "like the plague". :/

It blows my mind that Chima's lies seem to have such an influence.

Hm.

I dunno. I have a kind of hard time believing that it was fake, only because you'd think they'd be talking about it up in HoH before they went and got Michelle and the fighting started.

[quote name='elpolloestupendo']So apparently that entire fight may have been staged: http://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/article3748.html

That would be a lot less fun.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...well if that's true that's pretty interesting tactic for Chima and Russel. At least Kevin vs Ronnie was real...and I loved every second of it.

------------

So I was reading the forum updates on that site...Lydia was telling Kevin that she was thinking of cutting her wrists :whistle2:?...she said that she's sure Jessie is just using her for BJs and for her vote. She also said that he's rough with her and she has really bad bruises on her ass.

WTF?

Jessie dropped Lydia last night and then she cried to Kevin about it for a good 45 minutes.

It's true that he doesn't really care about her and that would suck, but it's her fault.

If that money went directly to Casey's pocket, I would buy a shirt and have a contest here with it cause lord knows they dont make one that will fit my fat ass.

Tonight's episode is going to be great.

"AAAAAND BE QUIET! SCENE!"

What an idiot. I can't believe his speech to Michelle, all because she wasn't loyal to him. What a piece of shit.

I'm really happy that Chima got HoH so I can hopefully see her get totally crushed by Jeff next Thursday.

What a putz. He shushes Natalie and she voted for him to stay. Guess people are dead to him if they don't succeed in helping him.

He shushed Natalie? I didnt see that...possibly missed it...I thought it was Michelle that got shushed when she tried to say she doesnt have anything against him or some shit like that.

He's a dildo. Remember in American Pie 2 when Stifler was running through the house of those two chicks they thought were lesbos, and he was waving that rubber dildo and it was all floppying around....when Ronnie would giggle and bounce, thats what it reminded me of.

...straight up...he gave Michelle shit for doing the EXACT SAME THING HE DID!...I hate Julie Chen but Im glad she called him out on that.

Michelle was loyal to Jeff and backstabbed Ronnie, so to speak, the way Ronnie was loyal to Jessie and backstabbed Jeff....NOT A F'N DIFFERENCE!

Glad Chima got HOH only to have her nominations CRUSHED with the secret power.......

I think it was Natalie that said that.

Yeah, Julie did call him out. But he still wouldn't admit it fully. Tried to spin it so he was the victim.

Chima is going to have some fucked up nominations. I can see Russell and Lydia going up. Don't think she is smart enough to go after Michelle. Like in the HOH, where Michelle got caught lying, clearly betraying Chima, then Russell tosses them out and Chima and Michelle are like Thelma & Louise going after him. Dumbass bitch.

Okay, maybe it was Michelle. I actually watched it twice. Fell asleep and woke up as Ronnie was voted out. Then watched it again on TIVO while it was still recording the last half. Must have still been sleepy and it got by me. For some reason both times I thought Natalie said it because she was talking as he spoke his lameass line.

I could have seen it incorrectly, but it seemed to me that as he was leaving and hugged everyone but her, she said "I never thought ill of you" or something like that since he put her on blast before the votes.

Yeah, it was Michele he said that to, not Natalie.

So Jeff will throw up Jesse and Natalie will his Coup power...that's what I'm thinking and it will be GREAT on live TV next Thursday.

Scrappy is working on the HOH yet again...turns out that Chima is leaning towards putting up
Michelle & Lydia, with the intention of getting rid of Michelle
. I have a feeling that no matter who it is, Jeff will use the power and put up Natalie and Jessie.

I think Jeff should use it if it's Russell. However, it'd be stupid to use it regardless as that's a good way to put a target on your back.

bread's done
Back