Bing Rewards Xbox points are FUBAR

Type in any random word, look at the related searches and Ctrl+click on every link, go to the last tab and repeat.

Doing it like that only takes a little over 4 minutes.

People are still not doing the hold the Ctrl key and clicking on related searches? That's the fastest way. I close all but one tab after I have about 20 open because it slows down my browser. It takes like less than a minute.
Doesn't work for me.

To nobody's surprise, Bing is broken again. I can't get my new accounts to give me my certificates since it won't let me enter in my address, phone number, other stuff like that. I know I'm entering it all correctly, and after I hit Save, the information doesn't get saved and I can't continue to redeem my item.

has anyone tried redeeming 1 month of gold? some people say that they get 12 months instead of 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
where was this? I redeemed a 1 month card and got 12 months from the code on my console but as I said, I redeemed it in about july so if it's still working I haven't heard about it. sorry

it was a different forum. he and his friend tried that 4 days ago. i still need around 240 more points to redeem 1 month. but i would only do it for 12 months.

it was a different forum. he and his friend tried that 4 days ago. i still need around 240 more points to redeem 1 month. but i would only do it for 12 months.
there was an older bing rewards thread before CAG changed it's layout. I'm pretty sure it got closed just for talking about the glitch. I haven't heard anything about it since. I would say you're better off just saving your points and doing some searching around.

sooooo. my bing rewards accounts got closed down. 

they found out i had two accounts. 

couldn't find the original bing rewards thread but,is there anyway i can get my old account back or secretly make a new one???

Chances are they banned your IP.  It seems like they just started to randomly ban accounts for households that had more than one account.  I have 2 left out of the 5 I had and the 3 they wont let me use due to TOS violations.  I don't see how because they were all for a different person, only 5 total and no bots were used to get the points.  I just got fed up with Bing and I'm now using Swagbucks.  I get 5 bucks for Amazon every 9 days.  In every 4 or 5 days if I want to watch the videos online and not let them play on my phone.

I noticed Swagbucks is now part of Bing.  On one of my accounts that isn't part of Swagbucks I get emails about offers.  I wonder if this now allows for 5 accounts on Swagbucks or if MS has changed to only 2 on Bing.  Keep in mind that depending on what you are going for it might be best to just keep your Swagbucks on Swagbucks and us them.  The 5 dollar Amazon cards are only 450 points.  Only downside is it takes 9 days to get them to you.

Expanding on what sendme said above:

For those of you who are redeeming $5 Amazon gift cards from Bing Rewards, I highly recommend signing up for Swagbucks and redeeming for the 500 points in swagbucks instead of the Amazon gift card from Bing. A $5 Amazon gift card from Swagbucks costs 450 swagbucks (you can get 5  $5 gift cards in one month as that's the limit per month per item), so you'll have 50 swagbucks leftover still. It's a better exchange rate than the Bing Rewards points, plus Swagbucks has some very easy ways to make money so you may end up using it anyway. Only downside is that Swagbucks takes anywhere from 7-10 days to get you your Amazon rewards credit whereas Bing is within just a few hours. If anyone's interested, I have a referral link in my sig if you want to use it.

TL;DR:

475 Bing Rewards points = $5 Amazon gift card

500 Swagbucks (which also costs 475 Bing Rewards Points to redeem) = $5 Amazon gift card + 50 Swagbucks leftover.

Redeem for Swagbucks instead.

hm dammit. i never had any problems with my current accounts. but at  the moment i cannot redeem amazon gift cards. this happened to me before with another account. i messaged them and they told me i should stop using VPN connections. since i am living outside the US i had to use it so they banned me. at the moment i am not sure what's going on.

no. i am not banned. last time when i got banned i was able to log in to bing but i could not sign in to bing rewards. i can still log in to rewards but i guess they blacklisted the VPN server I am using...

So I've read a little of this thread and it seems people are having trouble with their Bing Rewards accounts. I have had very little to no problems with Bing Rewards in the past year. I used to have some problems in getting the counter to register my searches and/or "Daily Points Deals" (or whatever they're called.) 

And as for "Micro$oft Points" (which are no longer the currency but still accepted so for conversation sake, M$ points) have always worked for me. When they were still offering M$ points, before the most recent $3 currency codes (obviously might be different for those across the pond or the other end of the world), I could easily average a 800 M$ point code about every 20 days, give or take depending on the daily points deals and other bonuses.

I have been with Bing Rewards since the "beta" stages and have probably banked well over $200 worth of M$ points. With that being said, I am one who gets 30 points for 90 daily searches, on top of my daily points deals. I used to just search numbers so I knew exactly how many I had left. For example: Press #1 key and hit enter. Press backspace, press #2 key and hit enter.... So on and so forth. Even then I was able to search 90 in about 2-3 minutes, give or take. I have found a Bing rewards search "automater" that searches 90 random searches for me in less than a minute (?) but never really timed it. I wake up, do my daily points deals for a handful of points and then select "90 Searches" from the app dashboard. A couple minutes later, I have my 30 daily search points.

Personally, it's when you stack multiple Rewards accounts is when things start to glitch and/or get buggy. They've told me time and time again I can't have multiple accounts, even though I have had more in the past. I love FREE stuff but sometimes greed can get the best of a good thing so I've just stuck with my single account for about a year now. Less income of points but less hassle in dealing with more accounts, glitches, bugs, or limits.

i guess they finally banned my account. i tried to redeem a 5$ amazon gift card again and got an error message again. today i cannot earn any credits anymore. when i try to join rewards I receive the message "We could not find a Bing Rewards account associated with that email account."

That was my only 30credits/day account. Had like 10.000 lifetime credits with this account :S

I've had one main account, but now I have 4 that I rotate. One of the secondary ones completely overtook the main one, but I still haven't had any problems.

when i started i had 1 account. this account got banned and i replaced it with 2. now one of them got banned and i replaced it with 3. so i am at 4 now (but only one of them is gold right now).

Forgot to mention....

The "automator" I use is called "Bing Rewards Automator" but when searching for it on the Google Play Store, it seems to have been taken down. Doesn't even show up in my "Installed" or "All" section thru the app storefront :whistle2:/

Glad I have it currently installed. Going to make a backup as well. Maybe it could be d/l thru the Amazon App Store or a 3rd party site?

Glad Bing is offering Swagbucks now, makes it that much sweeter getting Amazon GC's albeit with a longer wait.

Don't waste your credits on either the $15 eCoupon for Red Envelope or the joke of a reward $5 off $50 for Target.

http://www.bing.com/rewards/redeem/000100000041?meru=%252f

http://www.bing.com/rewards/redeem/000100000052?meru=%252f

Sure $15 credit for http://www.redenvelope.com for only 100 credits sounds good and all, but the stuff on that site is so overpriced. Plus the fact that you can't stack multiple codes and the shipping prices are pretty high. Not worth it.

As for Target, you can easily get a $5 off $50 coupon for free on the web.

http://www.groupon.com/coupons/stores/target.com

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/target.com

Unless you want it now the 500 Swagbucks seems to be the best.  If gold you get it for 475 and you can get a 5 dollar gift card for amazon for 450 swagbucks.  That's 25 points less after doing so than it would cost you to get it from Bing.  It just takes the time to get the Swagbucks code from Bing and then 9 days to get the amazon codes on Swag.

9 days?! The longer it takes to get a code, the greater risk something goes wrong. I'll just stick wih amazon cards.

I really wish $5 xbox gift codes were put up.

9 days?! The longer it takes to get a code, the greater risk something goes wrong. I'll just stick wih amazon cards.

I really wish $5 xbox gift codes were put up.
Yeah, Swagbucks is shit when it comes to waiting time. I'm sitting on eleven days without my giftcode yet, it's freaking ridiculous. Bing takes a few hours at most.

yea honestly funk swagbucks.

i have had more than one account cancelled by them for doing nothing more than redeeming my swag bucks. and when I asked them why it was deactivated I got an automated message that had nothing to do with my question. I think I'll stick to Bing where I actually get to keep my rewards.

I have yet to have that happen with Swag.  Bing on the other hand has been a pain in the ass and tend to ban accounts even though they meet the TOS.

I am not sure. I am working on 2 new accounts and I redeemed 1,25$ gift cards (just in case). now i am saving for 5$ amazon gift cards. Just need enough lifetime credits for gold now.

Was I the only one who had my normal "search & earn" task listed in addition Sunday's 2x bonus in the drop-down for the day's offers? And they were cumulative effectively giving me a 3x bonus. Thought it was a glitch until It happened on each of my household's accounts.

Was I the only one who had my normal "search & earn" task listed in addition Sunday's 2x bonus in the drop-down for the day's offers? And they were cumulative effectively giving me a 3x bonus. Thought it was a glitch until It happened on each of my household's accounts.
Nooe happened to me also...

Nope

Anyone else not able to earn bing points today from daily searches?
Nope but this has happened to me before... I cleared all of my browsers history/cache/form data/cookies (pretty much if it can be cleared do it lol) and it seemed to fix the problem

anyone else unable to create a new account?

i get this message, "We are not able to create your profile. Please check Rewards FAQ page."

bread's done
Back