Bing Rewards Xbox points are FUBAR

Wth I was gunna do the searches for monday but all I see is the 1 point offers, the one for searches disappeared!
Lmao I came to ask the same thing... the part where it says 0-30 points is just gone... simply not there

This is on both my phone and computer (different accounts and different ip's)

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird I got an email from bing telling me to sign up and I get a free 1month of xbl, even tho i already have an account wih that email.

Is the free month of Hulu Plus no longer available as a reward?  I'm not seeing it under the list of rewards today.  I'm new to the Bing Rewards program, so I don't know if stuff has a tendency to rotate out or what.

Is the free month of Hulu Plus no longer available as a reward? I'm not seeing it under the list of rewards today. I'm new to the Bing Rewards program, so I don't know if stuff has a tendency to rotate out or what.
The Hulu Plus for 300 credits promo ended yesterday. It seems they removed it from the site after that promo ended. Maybe it'll be back at some point.

Anyone know if I can use the mobile searches for 1 phone on four Bing accounts?
I would be a tad careful if the account has never done mobile searches. I had a account banned because I only had 4 to go to make gold on it and so I did the mobile searches... well the next day I get a email saying there is a problem with my reward (I ordered it right after I got done with the mobile) and sure enough they had banned the account

Now this could of been a coincidence but I'm at least not taking anymore chances lol it was going to be a 30 point one also :\

Edit: now I'm not saying doing mobile searches is a bad idea as I have 3 I do it on... but I started those with doing mobile everyday... the one that got banned just happen to never had any done at 746 points

It's tricky. I had my previous five Bing accounts banned like two years ago. Then i started back up with only four accounts when I got a new ISP.

It's tempting to do since getting 25 credits per day on four accounts makes a big difference than 15 per day.

I haven't had an account banned for a few years. I've only been running four at a time since then and have had no issues.
Yea I had been running 4 accounts since I started up Bing again and had no problems. I'm just concerned about trying four accounts on 1 phone to go along 4 accounts on 1 PC.

Is Bing making anyone else give their phone number so that they could be texted a code used to claim their rewards? It never did this to me before but now its making me do it. Thing is I put fake numbers on my 5 accounts. Anyone else have this problem?

lol...i have ordered 2 amazon gift cards last week without my phone number. i guess i have to do it with a trash sms sevice next time. i guess bing would not accept my german phone number :p

Is Bing making anyone else give their phone number so that they could be texted a code used to claim their rewards? It never did this to me before but now its making me do it. Thing is I put fake numbers on my 5 accounts. Anyone else have this problem?
Yep I've had to do a phone number for my accounts when I go to order something. Tried using at least half a dozen various sites online to receive the texts but somehow Bing knew every single one wasn't legit and wouldn't accept any of them. I just started using friends and families numbers.

I only have one phone number so if I use the same number for all 5 accounts will I get banned? If so I guess this is the end of bing for me.

you can emulate android...but i do not know if that is working.

but how do you get those 100points? does not register...

Does emulating work?
On my phone, I have to be connected to 4G for it to even register my searches. If I'm on my wifi, they don't count.

guess I'm fucked. Unless one of you post a way around this phone issue or bing drops it. I doubt using the same phone number for my accounts will work for long.

Just a heads up for Republic Wireless users: Bing does NOT allow you to use your number to verify your account. I tried both the text option and the voice option, but both take you to an error page.

my searches count today but do not check off i did them... It then resets me even if i only do my 60... Has this happen to others it reset twice now one over 130 points and just did my 60 and left and came back and gone...

my searches count today but do not check off i did them... It then resets me even if i only do my 60... Has this happen to others it reset twice now one over 130 points and just did my 60 and left and came back and gone...
Nope i never had any issues like that mine always counts and stay.

bread's done
Back