Bing Rewards Xbox points are FUBAR

anyone else unable to create a new account?

i get this message, "We are not able to create your profile. Please check Rewards FAQ page."
i had this problem too. but i am not from the US. i created an outlook.com account and tried to register with this e-mail address. did not work. then I used a random e-mail and worked first try. i did everything with the same IP by using a VPN server (ip from washington DC).

when i started using bing i had 1 account. they banned my account and i created 2 new accounts. they banned one of them so i had to create 2 new accounts ;)

now i am at 3...

Would the reward code for apps and games on windows phone 8 be used on an xbox live account?
If the code is 25 digits, you can redeem it on Xbox. Not sure how it works with Windows phone, I'm pretty sure they're both the same since they're from Microsoft.

Can someone let me know if the Hulu month subscriptions can be redeemed by current, active members? Basically, can I use the month subscriptions to keep my membership going without paying each month or are these just for new members?

Can someone let me know if the Hulu month subscriptions can be redeemed by current, active members? Basically, can I use the month subscriptions to keep my membership going without paying each month or are these just for new members?
I've been wanting to know the same thing. In the past I have been able to stack Hulu Plus codes on my existing account. But I've noticed that now when I do it it says "We're sorry, you are ineligible to redeem this promotion." So I guess they must have changed it to new customers only now. If that is the case, then getting the codes from Bing Rewards is a waste since you can easily get 1-month trials for new customers. I have a little over 3 years of Hulu Plus credit, so I should be set for awhile anyway.

You can get a 2-month trial for new customers right now.

http://offers.bestbuymobile.com/

I've been using my credit for Groupon lately. There have been a few good deals, so having the Groupon Bucks helps and they stack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else having problems with daily searches after the layout update? I'm losing a ton of credits, anybody know how to fix it?

i am missing related pictures. usually i was holding ctrl and clicked on all pictures xD

rest is working fine

Huh that's pretty odd as I only had trouble for a few hours.. maybe try a different browser?
I tried internet explorer and Google chrome, no luck. Maybe it's something to do with my account?
Anyways, thanks to everyone for trying to help.

i got the old layout today o_O

much better

EDIT: nevermind...only one accout has the old layout.

Just a heads up, you can now earn additional credits by using Bing Rewards on your mobile device. Go to bing.com/rewards on your phone, sign in, and get searching. Today was the first day I did it and I got 10 credits, 1 credit for every 2 searches I did (as opposed to 1 for every 3 searches on the desktop version). This is in addition to the normal 31 credits a day we've all been getting.

Info here: http://www.bing.com/explore/rewards-mobile?FORM=ML0GLP&PUBL=BING&CREA=ML0GLP

oh. that would be nice. have to check that with my nexus 5 (android).

but on my pc i am using different browsers for my accounts. i am not sure what i am gonna do on my phone.

Maybe not everyone has access to this yet? I had it as a 1 credit "Earn and Explore" offer on my regular PC account today when I went to do my 90 searches and that link was what I got when I clicked it. 

Another option would be to make sure you are viewing the mobile version of the site if it has one. When I went to bing.com/rewards on my Galaxy S3 (using Chrome, which is what I use on my desktop PC too), it asked me to log in and when I did it brought me to a mobile dashboard instead of the regular one we see on our computers. 

I figured out to get the 10 points extra on my tablet by downloading the Bing app. But I cant figure out how to sign out.

Well seems like they are on another crack down... I couldnt get points yesterday at all and today I had to enter a code to show them I wasnt a bot ... y'all might want to stay away from some of the bots for a few days and just do the searches (then just click on all the related searches)

And razorleaf you have probably been banned on those accounts since you can't log in.. about the only reason I see

not again....i just started those 2 accounts. but i have the same problem today. at least i redeemed my points 2 days ago.

Not earning on searches today :( I got 12 points through mobile today and was able to redeem my Swagbucks code at least. First time I haven't been able to do a search. Yesterday I got asked to do a capcha in the middle of my searches which is new too. Hopefully they get everything back up and running soon.

I was having problems with searches not working (and getting captchas) but everything is working now. Bing just seems to be really flaky sometimes,.

Alright guys

1.  Double Credit Mondays for March

2. 500 points for each referal who reaches silver. This is insanity and we should take full advantage

3. I've noticed that if I search bing from about 11 AM to 4PM (Eastern time) searches don't count. Dunno if this is just a problem on my end or what but I'm throwing it out there.

3. I've noticed that if I search bing from about 11 AM to 4PM (Eastern time) searches don't count. Dunno if this is just a problem on my end or what but I'm throwing it out there.
I think this is just you, I have never had problems with searches, and I typically only do them during that time frame.

I'm a gold level and referred my mother and got her up to silver and didn't get my 500 points. Emailed Bing and they said it takes up to ten days..

Got $4.25 credit for use on app store on windows 8 phone but the selection sucks...

Oh anybody know how to fill up my steam wallet using Bing rewards? Perhaps buy gamestop cards to buy steam cards? Or amazon cards?

I'm a gold level and referred my mother and got her up to silver and didn't get my 500 points. Emailed Bing and they said it takes up to ten days..
i had a friend sign up under my referral and never even saw his name where the referrals are usually at (I've done a few) but magically one day the points showed up so I wouldn't worry about it too much as it seems the site has been clitchy lately

Oh anybody know how to fill up my steam wallet using Bing rewards? Perhaps buy gamestop cards to buy steam cards? Or amazon cards?
yeah I'd say either one would been fine really

I have had on a some occasions where there is no credit for web searches but as soon as i switched it to image searches it began to credit for image searches.

Thanks for the info.. Emailed Bing and they said to take a picture of the refer a friend page... I thought I did. You know the one that says 0 out of 50000 points earned..

Does anyone know if the Hulu Plus 1-Month codes are stackable? Can they be redeemed on an account immediately or do I have to wait a month?

I got a question, for the mobile version of bing can I get points when I am on my phones network? I have 4 accs, will they get banned or no?

I got a question, for the mobile version of bing can I get points when I am on my phones network? I have 4 accs, will they get banned or no?
I want to know of this too because ima be going away for 3 weeks and going to be using a different wifi, will this cause anything?

it shouldnt cause any problems as i used to run 2 accounts off mine and my wifes phone but used my homes wifi... well when i almost had my accounts banned (got a warning from them saying they thought i was using bots.... which i am but still lol) i switched to using my 4g when doing the searches and it has been fine

its actually better the way i do it... 2 accounts on phones and 2 on computers at home. this way it only shows 2 accounts per ip address and this has fixed the problem with any bans so far (its been about 4 months since they almost banned me)

also you can get your full amount of searches if you use a browser like Dolphin or FireFox on your phone as these have a thing called "desktop mode" so it tricks bing into thinking its just a regular computer and will give you all 15 or 30 points per day (depends if your account upgraded when hitting gold to get the 30 points a day..some do some dont, its a crap shoot)

I have 4 accounts all on the same network using bots. But recently, the daily searches haven't been registering.
Yeah that's what started happening to me a little while before I got the message from bing but ever since I changed to the way I'm doing it now I haven't had a single problem

I finally redeemed points on my own account and my mother's for a total of $15 amazon credit. Better process okay..

And apparently my referral messed up so they said this one time they will add the 500 points.

I finally redeemed points on my own account and my mother's for a total of $15 amazon credit. Better process okay..

And apparently my referral messed up so they said this one time they will add the 500 points.
They should process fine as I just ordered one about 2 hours ago and got the email with the code maybe 20 minutes later... and that's pretty cool that they added the 500 points for you

My bing search stopped working. Im not getting any points at all. Im doing the legit way. Not having hacks or bots. Not sure what happened.

bread's done
Back