Blu-Rays/DVD with Movie Cash List and Deals

anyone see the "summer of action" blu rays at best buy yet? want to use the $5 coupons on a few of those.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a bit off topic, but does anyone know of what all companies/sites give you rewards for uploading pictures of your ticket stubs? I know Disney Movie Rewards and WB Insider have programs, but I wish there was a list of places that gave you points/rewards for going to the movies.

[quote name='fmwross2']"Summer of Action"

Amazon has a bunch of DVDs and Blu-Rays with a free ticket (no dollar amount mentioned) to Battleship, Snow White and the Huntsmen, and The Bourne Legacy.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...1?ie=UTF8&plgroup=1&docId=1000794181&plpage=1[/QUOTE]

Looks like amazon has jacked up the prices too.
I looked when the deal first started and end of days blu was 7.49 (now 11.99)
robin hood dvd was 7.49 as well now 10.49.

Now It seems I will just buy The kingdom on blu for 7.99 instead.
oh well. I was going to see borne legacy either way. with out without a free ticket.
Great deal for my cheapass.

I've already picked up two Summer of Action tickets, from a sale table at my local Moviestop... Best thing was some of the movies were on sale for 7.99... I got Serenity and the last Mummy movie

[quote name='dchrisd']Anybody willing to trade 2 Five Year Engagement Codes for 1 Avenger Code?[/QUOTE]

lol... anybody stupid enough to take this, I hope not!

If anyone is interested I have a 5 Year Engagement code I can't use, stupid Fandango. I'd sell it $4.50) or trade it for any Hollywood Movie Money or e-Movie cash ticket. PM me if interested.

Also the re-releases of Men in Black 1 and 2 are supposed to come with $10 movie cash. I think they will be $9.99 at Best Buy after the Upgrade and Save coupon. So a really good deal of those tickets and movies.

[quote name='noone13']If anyone is interested I have a 5 Year Engagement code I can't use, stupid Fandango. I'd sell it $4.50) or trade it for any Hollywood Movie Money or e-Movie cash ticket. PM me if interested.

Also the re-releases of Men in Black 1 and 2 are supposed to come with $10 movie cash. I think they will be $9.99 at Best Buy after the Upgrade and Save coupon. So a really good deal of those tickets and movies.[/QUOTE]

Yea I'm hoping these shows up soon so I can use the coupon on them!

Ordered 8 summer of action blu movies from walmart with free instore pickup. Gotta stock up to see summer movies.
If they dont have the included fandango cash I will just return them on the spot.

80.00 plus tax.
suppose to get 80 in fandango tickets.
good deal.

Just went to Five Year Engagement with my two brothers and sister in law (some long boring parts, some long laugh out loud parts). I had 3 free tickets from 40 YO Virgin, Knocked Up, and Sarah Marshall plus my brother's from Sarah Marshall and it put $30 on my Stubs card (every $100 is $10 in free AMC money, so $30 free on the card is like $3 free) too bad we didn't go this last weekend, because it'd be $40 on my card.

I wasn't expecting that free cash.

Was at Wal-MArt last night and seen DVD copies of Rock Star, Hairspray, Woodstock, and Empire Records that had $8 movie cash for Rock of Ages on them. Each movie was priced at $7.50.

[quote name='fmwross2']I checked the website and The Bank Job, Crank, Crank 2, and Transporter 3 are all still $7.99, so the Safe deal is still on.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks! Hopefully my stores have some of these left.

Mine had Safe money still. Hell, they still have American Reunion money.

I picked up Men in Black today with the Upgrade and Save and it was $10 with the ticket. I also saw MiB 1&2 at Wal-Mart with the cash for $12.xx. It's $10 Hollywood Movie Money (I've been told, I haven't opened mine yet) and the case says it can be used for $5 concession instead if you want.

Updated:
All new additions are Fandango Cash for this update FYI.

Added Summer of Action @ Walmart.com and Amazon + links and Best Buy in-store (though no one know which movies at BBY yet)

Added Madagascar 3. I know that Madagascar 1 and 2 have them ($6.99 for the movies w/ an $8 ticket) they say "Best Buy Exclusive" with a "release date" of 5/6 on the website.

These Dreamworks Animation titles say "Best Buy Exclusive" with a "release date" of 5/6 on the website as well: Megamind, How to Train Your Dragon, Kung Fu Panda, Puss in Boots (may be 3-D, unsure), Kung Fu Panda 2 (may be 3-D, unsure).

so I figure they're part of the promo, but it isn't confirmed yet.

I'm definitely grabbing the two Madagascars.

Are the $6.99 ones DVD I presume or blu ray? Also I heard that theyare only good for kids tickets...

Edit: nevetmind... It says the format on the normal site, not the mobile....

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fmwross2']Megamind, Dragon, KFP, Puss, and KFP2 are all 3D and all come with movie cash.[/QUOTE]
Madagascar 3 tickets are only for KIDS tickets.

Added Summer of Action @ Walmart.com and Amazon + links and Best Buy in-store (though no one know which movies at BBY yet)
My Best Buy had up a sign and this is what is listed on the sign. My location didn't have the movies under it yet.

Blus
------
Backdraft
Children of Men
Conan the Barbarian
Conan the Destroyer
Green Zone
Jarhead
Pitch Black
Sanctum
The Eagle
The Kingdom
The Mummy Returns
The Mummy Tomb of Dragon Emperor
The Scorpion King
The Scorpion King 2 Rise of a Warrior

DVD
------
Fast & Furious (2009)
Robin Hood

[quote name='lordopus99']Madagascar 3 tickets are only for KIDS tickets
Fast & Furious (2009)
Robin Hood[/QUOTE]

So do I have to be a KID to use the ticket?

[quote name='hiamiyumi']So do I have to be a KID to use the ticket?[/QUOTE]

Not sure. This is how the tickets on the packaging were labeled. Until the movie comes out and an adult has tried to use the child ticket will we know if it is allowed.

My BB had the Battleship/Snow White/Bourne end cap fully stocked today, but sadly everything was marked up. Most blus were $15 except for The Scorpion King($9.99), Jarhead($9.99), and the Kingdom($7.99). The Scorpion King gave me a great laugh because upon opening i found a slip inside for a free movie ticket to The Mummy Tomb of the Dragon Empire, lol.

Also, the had Ghost Rider SOV steelbooks with $5 pre-order of the 3d blu version. Pretty awesome steelbook, and i' am going to actually pick up the preorder and just sell off the 3d disc to cut the overall price down.

Not sure if its been posted yet but spotted these on walmart.com today.

First yay for Blade movies on BR (about time!) second they come with movie cash for Dark Knight Rises ... another yay!!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/20611820

http://www.walmart.com/ip/20611833

Only Blade and Blade Trinity show DKR movie cash, Blade 2 does not but it may very well come with it anyway.

Note these are preorders of course. Available 6/19 for both of these Blade II is slated 7/10

Greg

Oh also i saw All 4 aliens blu rays and the anthology come with Prometheus movie cash, but at $25 a piece, not exactly a deal...

[quote name='GCS']Not sure if its been posted yet but spotted these on walmart.com today.

First yay for Blade movies on BR (about time!) second they come with movie cash for Dark Knight Rises ... another yay!!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/20611820

http://www.walmart.com/ip/20611833

Only Blade and Blade Trinity show DKR movie cash, Blade 2 does not but it may very well come with it anyway.

Note these are preorders of course. Available 6/19 for both of these Blade II is slated 7/10

Greg[/QUOTE]

Ha, I was talking about blade not being available on bluray 5 minutes ago with my brother...now I have to call him back! :)

Safe Movie cash should be expired/nonredeemable now. Al my stickers said redeem by the 5th. The tickets can be used anytime the movie is still in the theater.

The Disney 3D Blus all rang up at $23, so wrong price is listed, it'd be $18 WITH Upgrade & Save, not before it.

[quote name='oldboy26']Oh also i saw All 4 aliens blu rays and the anthology come with Prometheus movie cash, but at $25 a piece, not exactly a deal...[/QUOTE]

where? WM or BB?

Damnit...just bought the Conan movies on blu 2 weeks ago at Best Buy. Didn't have the movie cash on them..havent been there this week yet to see if this stand is out.

Target now has an endcap with blus that contain movie cash:

Spider-man 1,2, and 3 for Amazing SPider-Man

Alien- Alien 4 for Prometheus

MIB 1 and 2 for MIB 3

Batman Begins and The Dark Knight for Dark Knight Rises

Any chance you caught the price on any of those? I would be interested in Batman Begins with movie cash. I almost picked it up for $5 at BB last week.

[quote name='KnotInMud12']Any chance you caught the price on any of those? I would be interested in Batman Begins with movie cash. I almost picked it up for $5 at BB last week.[/QUOTE]

Spider-man 1,2, and 3 were if I remember correctly $19.99 (maybe $14.99 but I am pretty sure on the $19.99) and the movie cash was for $10

Batman Begins and The Dark Knight for Dark Knight Rises-- these two were $14.99 each but the kick in the nuts is that the movie cash is only for $5. So in my opinion a terrible deal and it will take a huge sale to make it worthwhile.

The Men in Black were $14.99 with the $10 ticket to MiB3.

The Alien movies at the Target by me didn't have any tickets but were $14.99. So all in all not any really great deals to had as of yet.

[quote name='noone13']Spider-man 1,2, and 3 were if I remember correctly $19.99 (maybe $14.99 but I am pretty sure on the $19.99) and the movie cash was for $10

Batman Begins and The Dark Knight for Dark Knight Rises-- these two were $14.99 each but the kick in the nuts is that the movie cash is only for $5. So in my opinion a terrible deal and it will take a huge sale to make it worthwhile.

The Men in Black were $14.99 with the $10 ticket to MiB3.

The Alien movies at the Target by me didn't have any tickets but were $14.99. So all in all not any really great deals to had as of yet.[/QUOTE]

Kinda sucks about spiderman,especially since it was just $15 a few weeks ago.

ok , finally found a target with that end cap (took a picture will post later) mentioned earlier. Here is the good and bad

the spiderman tickets are up to 10
the Dark Knight Rises are up to 5 :bomb: WTF??!!?!?!?!

I am pretty sure a midnight IMAX ticket is gonna cost at least 16 in my area (thank god it's not 3d) for batman.

Added Ice Age 4 to upcoming
Moved TDKR to active and added titles (only $5 Hollywood movie money!)
Moved Spider-Man to active and added titles ($10 Hollywood)
Moved Prometheus to active and added titles ($10 Hollywood, $9.99 per title)
Moved Lucky One and Safe to expired.

I picked up Fight Club myself today at BBY. The movie + Prometheus cash is a good deal.

Anyone know how long the Prometheus blus will be $10? I'm hoping it will last to next Sunday so I can actually pick them up for a decent price.

There's no way of knowing. As of Sunday they still have the Five Year Engagement promo up at my store and as of now they're still on sale. The Safe display ran until it was no longer valid (or close to it), but those titles are still on sale as well.

[quote name='momouchi']Anyone know how long the Prometheus blus will be $10? I'm hoping it will last to next Sunday so I can actually pick them up for a decent price.[/QUOTE]

If I recall, I believe the tags said that the offer is good until 6/30.

jI was at walmart the other night and they had a display for blurays for 9.96 with Prometheus movie cash, most of the same already listed here but also Boondock Saints.

$5 for Batman? I am disappoint.

Even though I own both Begins and Dark Knight on DVD, I would buy Dark Knight again as I need a new case for it so hope it goes to at least $10 before the movie release.

Going to ask a pretty dumb question I'm sure but oh well.

Do these movie cash deals stack at all? Looking at the list for Batman I can see myself picking up a few of those titles (Sherlock Holmes, The Matrix) and it would be great if I could combine the $5 from each purchase.

[quote name='GamerDude316']Going to ask a pretty dumb question I'm sure but oh well.

Do these movie cash deals stack at all? Looking at the list for Batman I can see myself picking up a few of those titles (Sherlock Holmes, The Matrix) and it would be great if I could combine the $5 from each purchase.[/QUOTE]

Sadly no

Its 1 certificate per ticket :(

[quote name='bigdaddykyler']Sadly no

Its 1 certificate per ticket :([/QUOTE]

you sure? when they ring up tickets at my regal, they take the whole value(usually $10) and apply it to the total, so if i buy 3 $8 tickets, after 2 coupons i only owe $4. I've done this multiple times without issue, and i've never asked, they've just rung them up like that every time.

bread's done
Back