Boxing Day 07- UPDATE ON OP!

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Boxing day is now only 5 days away! This Thread will be updated on a daily basis! ONLY VIDEO GAME DEALS WILL BE POSTED!

Amazon.ca
Select games on sale from $5!

Best Buy

BlockBuster

Dell.ca-COMPLETE
XBox 360 Forza 2 Bundle w/ Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Halo 3 plus HDMI cable $369
PS3 40 Gig, Spider-Man 3 Movie bundle, 2nd wireless controller and HDMI cable $369
Assassin's Creed $44
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga $44.99
Halo 3 $49.99
Mass Effect $49.99
Call of Duty 4 $44.99
NHL 08 $49.99
Heavenly Sword $49.99
Kane & Lynch $49.99
Super Paper Mario $49.99
Madden NFL 08 $49.99

EB Games-Complete! FREE CALENDER WITH EVERY 100 PURCHASE!
ALL BLU-RAY MOVIES BOGO(equal or lesser value FREE!)
Over 170 games will drop in price! Mostly Used, some New.

NHL 08 $49.99 (PS3, PS2, PC & Xbox 360)
Need for Speed Prostreet $49.99 (PS3, PS2, PSP, PC, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS & Wii)
Crysis $39.99 (PCDVD)

Save $10 on select Sony PSP greatest hits games $14.99 ea. (Hot shots golf, Socom Fireteam bravo, Daxter...MORE

Save $10 on select PS2 greatest hits games $14.99 ea. (Killzone, God of War...MORE

Save up to $20 on select PSP games $19.99 (Socom Tactical Strike, Syphon filter Logans shadow, NBA 08...)

God of War 2 $29.99 (PS2)
Lair $39.99 (PS3)
Dynasty Warriors Gundam $54.99 (PS3)
Alvin and the chipmunks $39.99 (PS2 & Wii)
Smackdown VS Raw 2008 $39.99 (PS3, PS2, PSP, Wii, Nintendo DS & Xbox 360)

Tony Hawk's Proving Ground $49.99 (Xbox 360, PS3) Dec. 26th-29th
Tony Hawk's Provng Ground $19.99 (PS2) Dec. 26th-29th
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground $39.99 (Wii) Dec. 26th-29th

Tenchu Z $19.99 (Xbox 360)
Vampire Rain $19.99 (Xbox 360)

Halo 3 Legendary Edition $79.99 (Xbox 360)

Project Sylpheed $19.99 (Xbox 360)

Save $10 on Xbox Live 12 month subscription card with purchase of any featured xbox 360 game

Age of Empires 3 gold edition $39.99 (PC) (Get Asian Dynasties expansion free)

Gears of War $49.99 (PC) (Get Shadowrun free with purchase)

Flight Sim X $59.99 (PC) (Get Flight Sim X Acceleration Expansion free)

World in Conflict $19.99 (PC) (Boxing day only)
World of Warcraft Battle Chest $19.99 (PC) (Boxing Day only)

Get a game free of your choice with purchase of gamewave console $99.99 (no idea what this is, looks like a DVD player with 4 remotes and shockwave games)

Ace Combat 6 $49.99 (Xbox 360)
TMNT $9.99 (Xbox 360)
Call of Juarez $9.99 (Xbox 360)

Buy two select Ubi-soft PC games and get a third free (Shown are Rampage Raving Rabbits, Dark Messiah Might and Magic & Splinter Cell Double Agent)

Ghost Recon 2 $49.99 (PS3)
Rainbow Six Vegas $9.99 (PSP)
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn $39.99 (Wii)
BWii Battalion Wars 2 $39.99 (Wii)
Zelda Twilight Princess $49.99 (Wii)
Resident Evil 4 $24.99 (Wii)
AMF Bowling Pinbusters $19.99 (Wii)
Wii chargin station $9.99 (Wii)
Pokemon Diamond $19.99 (Nintendo DS)
Pokemon Pearl $19.99 (Nintendo DS)
Cooking Mama $14.99 (Nintendo DS)

Nyko Frontman Wireless PS2 Guitar $39.99

Used PS2 $39.99
Used Gamecube $24.99
Used Xbox $39.99

All used DVD movies $2.99

Boxing Day Only

PS2:
Davinci Code $7.99
24 the game $7.99
Need for Speed Underground 2 $9.99
Superman Returns $9.99
Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories $9.99
NBA 08 The Life v3 $9.99

Xbox 360:
Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer $9.99
Dead of Alive Xtreme 2 $9.99
Crackdown $9.99
Stuntman Ignition $9.99
MotoGP 07 $9.99
Spiderman Friend or Foe $19.99

PC:
Monster Madness $9.89
Sims Life Stories $9.99
Tabula Rasa $9.99

Wii:
Legend of the Dragon $9.99
Aliend Syndrom $9.99

Odama $9.99 (Gamecube)

MORE promos to come....

Future Shop
World of Warcraft Battle Chest $19.99
Xbox 360 Pro Value Bundle (includse Forza Motorsport 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Halo 3, Two Worlds, Wireless Controller, Xbox Live Headset) - $399.99
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS) - $19.99
Playstation 3 (80GB Model) wih Virtua Fighter, Dark Kingdom, and Blu Ray Remote Control $499.99

GameDEALS.ca
Gamedeals Video Games
BOXING DAY SALE!!!

All games are buy 1 get 2nd 50% off!!!
(2nd of equal or lesser value obv.)

-- Door crashers --
(Not included in above special)

Loose disc Wii & PS3 games are only $5 each!!!
(Price will drop by $1/day until they're gone)

Eye of Judgment New PS3 game bundle
+ 2 boosters & $10 credit for Singles only $44.95

PS3 Folklore NEW for $29.95

Wii games NEW for $14.95:
- Shrek The Third
- Alien Syndrome
- Super Swing Golf
- Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2

2 Free games with purchase of N64 Console $29.95
(Turok 2 / Wave Race)

NOTES:
Sale is while supplies last, no dealers, no rainchecks, no dealers, no bullshit,
no dealers, and I reserve the right to limit quantities.
Oh yeah, NO DEALERS!!!
Loose Wii/PS3 games are disc-only but are near-mint condition. The titles aren't the best, but at that price they're worth a try, and there's about 50 different games available.

-- CAG Exclusive --
The Cheap Ass Gamer that spends the most money, gets a free game of their choice (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/PSP/DS) from whatever I have available in stock from the 27th till the 31st. Just say the words "I'm a cheap ass gamer" and I'll add your total to the list. At the end of the day, I'll post the username of the CAG with the highest total and he/she can come and claim their prize later in the week. If enough of you spend big amounts, I'll add a prize for 2nd/3rd as well.

You guys know how cheap my games are to begin with, so with the B1G1 half off deal I will be losing money on a lot of stuff, and you guys will be getting a lot of stuff for dirt cheap.

- UPDATE -

We won't hold anything for anyone, sorry. First come, first served. Open on the 26th from Noon - 7pm (our normal hours). Address is 407 Columbia St. New Westminster, map found on our site www.gamedeals.ca

HMV
NO GAMES-DVD DEALS!

London Drugs
15% OFF ALL GAMES

Microplay

Rogers Video
BOXING WEEK BLOWOUT AD

PPV DVD's $9.99 and under Buy 1 get 1 FREE
PPV DVD's $11.99 and up are2/$20

PP GAMES $20.00 and up are 2/$30
PP GAMES $9.99 and under Buy 1 get 1 FREE
NEW GAMES on CLEARANCE 2/$30
NEW GAMES (reg $19.99) 2/$30

XBOX 360 and PS3 controllers 2/$100 (which is crappy but still a "deal")

SALE STARTS DECEMBER 24th-31st

Source by: Circuit City
NO GAMES

Sony Style.ca

Staples

Superstore/Loblaws/Mexi/Atlantic/Extra Foods-COMPLETE!
SIXAXIS controllers - $9.99
HDMI, Component, S-Video, etc cables - $9.99
Older cameras - 50% off
2x1GB Cards for $12.98
Wii Component cables $6.98 (No Name)
Wii Play with remote $39.98
50% Off on Greatest hits games
PS2
PSP
Value games Blowout $9.98 or less
Brain age 1 $9.98
Brain Age 2 $9.98

CouponSSW__30off_W5207.jpg

Toys R Us
ALL POKEMON Games 50 % OFF!

Wal-Mart
PS2 Console-$99
PS2 wireless guitar 19.83

PS3
F3 Championship edition 19.97
Lair 39.83
Resistance 39.93
Heavenly sword 39.93
Smackdown raw 39.93

wii-smackdown raw 38.83
wii-m&m's kart racing 24.77

Zellers
11E07_zel_en_10.gif
spacer.gif
To update your

UBI Games under 50 BOGO!
ALL GAMES under 20 BOGO!
HALO3-39.99

MP8/Strikers/DK Barrel/Paper Mario-35each

it's tempting and I could probably BS it down to 1099 or maybe even 999 depending how desperate the sales guy is. Does that TV have PC input?

[quote name='Azumangaman']Pioneer and Panasonic...[/quote]
For Plasmas yes...

[quote name='magiic']it's tempting and I could probably BS it down to 1099 or maybe even 999 depending how desperate the sales guy is. Does that TV have PC input?[/quote]

It has 1 VGA and 1 DVI so you'd be all set.

How is the brightness on the TV. I had a toshiba before my current LG and I just found it waaay to dark so I exchanged it for the LG

Quick question: does EB price match? I have some credit and might try to price match Zellers for Super Paper Mario.

[quote name='TheBigBoi']Quick question: does EB price match? I have some credit and might try to price match Zellers for Super Paper Mario.[/quote]

They price match as long as the difference is within $10 >_< (or so they've allowed here in Winnipeg)

Hrmm, I guess I'll have to call my local EB and see if their policy is the same. Because I think SPM is normally $50, which wouldn't work.

Does anyone know if:

Used PS2 $39.99
Used Gamecube $24.99
Used Xbox $39.99

stacks with:

Get 4 FREE games with the purchase of a Used PS2, Xbox or Gamecube system.

Or does it end before then anyway?
Thanks.

[quote name='lingeringsoul']Does anyone know if:

Used PS2 $39.99
Used Gamecube $24.99
Used Xbox $39.99

stacks with:

Get 4 FREE games with the purchase of a Used PS2, Xbox or Gamecube system.

Or does it end before then anyway?
Thanks.[/quote]

Yes, you will also get 4 free games!

When did the price of the RCSS Sixaxis change? It started at $4 and now it's $10. I sure hope that sale is legit, I'm planning to grab a few

:pray:

i just recieved the Superstore flyer for Western Canada, and did not see the Sixaxis contoller in it. Is it only for the East?

you can view the East and West Superstore flyers on RFD, both of them does not show anything about a PS3 controller.

Anyone here in Nova Scotia? Recently they passed a legislation here to ban shopping on Boxing Day, Christmas Day and other same type holidays, which means some stores (Futureshop is one I know for sure) celebrate their Boxing Day sales on the 27th instead of the 26th.

What I'm trying to find out is if the EBGames here in Nova Scotia will be doing the same, as I'm looking to get a copy of Crackdown for $10 (Too good to pass up) and can't seem to find any answers on their lackluster website or at their store. Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

Well, I tried calling my Rogers Video again to see if they knew of the sale, and the lady who answered said that employees won't be told until the sale actually starts. Guess that means I gotta wake up early tomorrow and give them a ring.

I want to get $9 Crackdown.

Other than that, I think I will get some DVDs.

I got a 32" LG LCD last week. Ket feature was the 5ms response time. It is $100 cheaper on B-Day so might try to fanagle a PM.

Rogers Video flyer from RFD:
DVD's $9.99 and under Buy 1 get 1 FREE
DVD's $11.99 and up are2/$20

GAMES $20.00 and up are 2/$30
GAMES $9.99 and under Buy 1 get 1 FREE
NEW GAMES on CLEARANCE 2/$30
NEW GAMES (reg $19.99) 2/$30

XBOX 360 and PS3 controllers 2/$100 (which is crappy but still a "deal")

SALE STARTS DECEMBER 24th-31st

[quote name='Kekumba']Errr, their games deals are kind of confusing. >_>[/quote]

lol, agreed. Ah well, looks like I'll be waiting outside at 10 a.m. tomorrow morning.

Well, the person who posted the flyer details for Rogers over on RFD edited their post. So now IT IS used games $20+ are 2/$30.

[quote name='TheBigBoi']lol, agreed. Ah well, looks like I'll be waiting outside at 10 a.m. tomorrow morning.[/quote]

Ehmm, tomorrow? Am I missing somrhing here?

[quote name='Kekumba']Ehmm, tomorrow? Am I missing somrhing here?[/quote]

Tomorrow IS the 24th, which is the date that was posted on the Rogers Video flyer.

I was at mine tonight. Rogers at West Shore Town Centre is a bust on the PPV shelf. Unless you want Virtua Tennis 3 maybe lol

well the rogers by my home isnt very good at having anything besides the "virtua tennis collection", but I guess I'll take a break at work today to check out the one near here.

Does anybody have a scan of the actual flyer? The one near me that has the best selection is telling me they only have 2/30 on some games, but the one that's the closest to (but with the worst selection) said that they're having this deal. Thanks.

EDIT: Are you guys sure this is only on at Rogers Plus locations only?

I don't have a scanner, but you should be able to find the flyer at the Rogers Video store.
The Flyer says:

2 FOR 30 on any previously played games :D :D :D
*says participating retailers only. I can't imagine yours NOT doing it.

I'll be going to Ancaster, Paridise and hopefully Upper James locations in about 20 minutes.

well I just got back from the rogers at centrum kanata and my hopes of finding "good" games like dirt, eternal sonata, overlord were quickly crushed. I got there for 10am, which was when I thought they open, but for some reason they were open at 8am for the holidays or something. I still managed to get eragon and moto gp 06 for 10$ together, which isnt that bad. there wasnt much else with the 9.99 price tag on it and the games that were still there werent worth the 2/30$ price. I also randomly found a nice re-release of edward scissorhands for 5$, so it was worth the trip.

oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
I didn't know they opened at 8....
Dammit. The good thing is few people in this area attack Rogers Videos, so I could be very lucky....
Maybe?
They restock on wednesday right? I guess thats when I'll be there again (BOXING DAY!)

[quote name='dave17']well I just got back from the rogers at centrum kanata and my hopes of finding "good" games like dirt, eternal sonata, overlord were quickly crushed. I got there for 10am, which was when I thought they open, but for some reason they were open at 8am for the holidays or something. I still managed to get eragon and moto gp 06 for 10$ together, which isnt that bad. there wasnt much else with the 9.99 price tag on it and the games that were still there werent worth the 2/30$ price. I also randomly found a nice re-release of edward scissorhands for 5$, so it was worth the trip.[/quote]

Heh, I was in there at 10am as well. They usually have a good selection, but it looks like we got slapped this time around. :cry:

I swinged by the local RV last nite to scout. The clerk told me they are open at 8am. So I was there bright and early.

No Canucks in the parking lot, and even the store clerk/manager was late. I guess Canucks are lazy Monday morning.

Anyway I picked up:

Mass Effect Xbox 360 x2 (both to sell on ebay)
Phantom Houglass DS x 2 (both to sell on ebay)
Legends of Heroes III psp (may keep this)
Mario and Sonic at the Olympics Wii (keep for awhile then sell)
Sorprano PS2 + some cheapass DS games ($9.99 for 2)

not a bad haul for $100ish

[quote name='magiic']how do we know if the store is Rogers Plus or not?[/quote]

they have phones in their store and you can pay your cable bill.
All 3 of mine are :)

Does anyone in the GVR think they could make my christmas and post a scan of the flyer? because I have 3 Rogers that are all right for the picking and also refusing to honor the 2 for 30 and even BOGO on $10 games right now.

So, I had a fantastic haul, and I picked up Mass Effect for you guys! PM me if you want MASS EFFECT.

Picked Up:

DS
Contact (I was SHOCKED to see this)
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (this one too)

PSP
Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow

PS2
Art Of Fighting Anthology

360 (here's where it gets hot :D )
Ace Combat 6
PGR4
TimeShift
MASS EFFECT (PM me if you want it, I got it for CAG so somebody that sucks doesn't get it :D )
EDF 2017 (NEW, 2 for 30)
Armored Core 4 (NEW, 2 FOR 30)

PS3:
College Hoops 2k7 (for brother)

Trade Fodder for Simpsons Game at BBV:
NCAA Football 07 (360)
Bomberman: Act Zero (360)
Open Season (Wii)
(these cost me $15 :D )

Total: 215 or so
I also got the Star Rewards thing and have 30 points now :D :D

No need for Boxing Day now :p

Also at Walmart

The Ubi-soft bargin bin games are $9.46
Value games 50% off

PS2
God of War II $29.99
Buzz $19.99

Halo 3 Legendary $79.83
Halo 3 $39.99
Bioshock $39.83
Stanglehold $39.99
Two World's $39.99
Tony Hawk Proving Ground $39.99

PS3 80GB $449.83

Who knew that RV opened at 8 today? 3 locations had nothing but crap Wii games in Vancouver. Lucky you, gamer602.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Also at Walmart

The Ubi-soft bargin bin games are $9.46
Value games 50% off

PS2
God of War II $29.99
Buzz $19.99

Halo 3 Legendary $79.83
Halo 3 $39.99
Bioshock $39.83
Stanglehold $39.99
Two World's $39.99
Tony Hawk Proving Ground $39.99

PS3 80GB $449.83[/quote]

is 19.99 buzz with the controllers or without?

[quote name='timple']Who knew that RV opened at 8 today? 3 locations had nothing but crap Wii games in Vancouver. Lucky you, gamer602.[/quote]

Those games are for trade, anyone want them?

bread's done
Back