Boxing Day 07- UPDATE ON OP!

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Boxing day is now only 5 days away! This Thread will be updated on a daily basis! ONLY VIDEO GAME DEALS WILL BE POSTED!

Amazon.ca
Select games on sale from $5!

Best Buy

BlockBuster

Dell.ca-COMPLETE
XBox 360 Forza 2 Bundle w/ Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Halo 3 plus HDMI cable $369
PS3 40 Gig, Spider-Man 3 Movie bundle, 2nd wireless controller and HDMI cable $369
Assassin's Creed $44
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga $44.99
Halo 3 $49.99
Mass Effect $49.99
Call of Duty 4 $44.99
NHL 08 $49.99
Heavenly Sword $49.99
Kane & Lynch $49.99
Super Paper Mario $49.99
Madden NFL 08 $49.99

EB Games-Complete! FREE CALENDER WITH EVERY 100 PURCHASE!
ALL BLU-RAY MOVIES BOGO(equal or lesser value FREE!)
Over 170 games will drop in price! Mostly Used, some New.

NHL 08 $49.99 (PS3, PS2, PC & Xbox 360)
Need for Speed Prostreet $49.99 (PS3, PS2, PSP, PC, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS & Wii)
Crysis $39.99 (PCDVD)

Save $10 on select Sony PSP greatest hits games $14.99 ea. (Hot shots golf, Socom Fireteam bravo, Daxter...MORE

Save $10 on select PS2 greatest hits games $14.99 ea. (Killzone, God of War...MORE

Save up to $20 on select PSP games $19.99 (Socom Tactical Strike, Syphon filter Logans shadow, NBA 08...)

God of War 2 $29.99 (PS2)
Lair $39.99 (PS3)
Dynasty Warriors Gundam $54.99 (PS3)
Alvin and the chipmunks $39.99 (PS2 & Wii)
Smackdown VS Raw 2008 $39.99 (PS3, PS2, PSP, Wii, Nintendo DS & Xbox 360)

Tony Hawk's Proving Ground $49.99 (Xbox 360, PS3) Dec. 26th-29th
Tony Hawk's Provng Ground $19.99 (PS2) Dec. 26th-29th
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground $39.99 (Wii) Dec. 26th-29th

Tenchu Z $19.99 (Xbox 360)
Vampire Rain $19.99 (Xbox 360)

Halo 3 Legendary Edition $79.99 (Xbox 360)

Project Sylpheed $19.99 (Xbox 360)

Save $10 on Xbox Live 12 month subscription card with purchase of any featured xbox 360 game

Age of Empires 3 gold edition $39.99 (PC) (Get Asian Dynasties expansion free)

Gears of War $49.99 (PC) (Get Shadowrun free with purchase)

Flight Sim X $59.99 (PC) (Get Flight Sim X Acceleration Expansion free)

World in Conflict $19.99 (PC) (Boxing day only)
World of Warcraft Battle Chest $19.99 (PC) (Boxing Day only)

Get a game free of your choice with purchase of gamewave console $99.99 (no idea what this is, looks like a DVD player with 4 remotes and shockwave games)

Ace Combat 6 $49.99 (Xbox 360)
TMNT $9.99 (Xbox 360)
Call of Juarez $9.99 (Xbox 360)

Buy two select Ubi-soft PC games and get a third free (Shown are Rampage Raving Rabbits, Dark Messiah Might and Magic & Splinter Cell Double Agent)

Ghost Recon 2 $49.99 (PS3)
Rainbow Six Vegas $9.99 (PSP)
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn $39.99 (Wii)
BWii Battalion Wars 2 $39.99 (Wii)
Zelda Twilight Princess $49.99 (Wii)
Resident Evil 4 $24.99 (Wii)
AMF Bowling Pinbusters $19.99 (Wii)
Wii chargin station $9.99 (Wii)
Pokemon Diamond $19.99 (Nintendo DS)
Pokemon Pearl $19.99 (Nintendo DS)
Cooking Mama $14.99 (Nintendo DS)

Nyko Frontman Wireless PS2 Guitar $39.99

Used PS2 $39.99
Used Gamecube $24.99
Used Xbox $39.99

All used DVD movies $2.99

Boxing Day Only

PS2:
Davinci Code $7.99
24 the game $7.99
Need for Speed Underground 2 $9.99
Superman Returns $9.99
Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories $9.99
NBA 08 The Life v3 $9.99

Xbox 360:
Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer $9.99
Dead of Alive Xtreme 2 $9.99
Crackdown $9.99
Stuntman Ignition $9.99
MotoGP 07 $9.99
Spiderman Friend or Foe $19.99

PC:
Monster Madness $9.89
Sims Life Stories $9.99
Tabula Rasa $9.99

Wii:
Legend of the Dragon $9.99
Aliend Syndrom $9.99

Odama $9.99 (Gamecube)

MORE promos to come....

Future Shop
World of Warcraft Battle Chest $19.99
Xbox 360 Pro Value Bundle (includse Forza Motorsport 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Halo 3, Two Worlds, Wireless Controller, Xbox Live Headset) - $399.99
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS) - $19.99
Playstation 3 (80GB Model) wih Virtua Fighter, Dark Kingdom, and Blu Ray Remote Control $499.99

GameDEALS.ca
Gamedeals Video Games
BOXING DAY SALE!!!

All games are buy 1 get 2nd 50% off!!!
(2nd of equal or lesser value obv.)

-- Door crashers --
(Not included in above special)

Loose disc Wii & PS3 games are only $5 each!!!
(Price will drop by $1/day until they're gone)

Eye of Judgment New PS3 game bundle
+ 2 boosters & $10 credit for Singles only $44.95

PS3 Folklore NEW for $29.95

Wii games NEW for $14.95:
- Shrek The Third
- Alien Syndrome
- Super Swing Golf
- Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2

2 Free games with purchase of N64 Console $29.95
(Turok 2 / Wave Race)

NOTES:
Sale is while supplies last, no dealers, no rainchecks, no dealers, no bullshit,
no dealers, and I reserve the right to limit quantities.
Oh yeah, NO DEALERS!!!
Loose Wii/PS3 games are disc-only but are near-mint condition. The titles aren't the best, but at that price they're worth a try, and there's about 50 different games available.

-- CAG Exclusive --
The Cheap Ass Gamer that spends the most money, gets a free game of their choice (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/PSP/DS) from whatever I have available in stock from the 27th till the 31st. Just say the words "I'm a cheap ass gamer" and I'll add your total to the list. At the end of the day, I'll post the username of the CAG with the highest total and he/she can come and claim their prize later in the week. If enough of you spend big amounts, I'll add a prize for 2nd/3rd as well.

You guys know how cheap my games are to begin with, so with the B1G1 half off deal I will be losing money on a lot of stuff, and you guys will be getting a lot of stuff for dirt cheap.

- UPDATE -

We won't hold anything for anyone, sorry. First come, first served. Open on the 26th from Noon - 7pm (our normal hours). Address is 407 Columbia St. New Westminster, map found on our site www.gamedeals.ca

HMV
NO GAMES-DVD DEALS!

London Drugs
15% OFF ALL GAMES

Microplay

Rogers Video
BOXING WEEK BLOWOUT AD

PPV DVD's $9.99 and under Buy 1 get 1 FREE
PPV DVD's $11.99 and up are2/$20

PP GAMES $20.00 and up are 2/$30
PP GAMES $9.99 and under Buy 1 get 1 FREE
NEW GAMES on CLEARANCE 2/$30
NEW GAMES (reg $19.99) 2/$30

XBOX 360 and PS3 controllers 2/$100 (which is crappy but still a "deal")

SALE STARTS DECEMBER 24th-31st

Source by: Circuit City
NO GAMES

Sony Style.ca

Staples

Superstore/Loblaws/Mexi/Atlantic/Extra Foods-COMPLETE!
SIXAXIS controllers - $9.99
HDMI, Component, S-Video, etc cables - $9.99
Older cameras - 50% off
2x1GB Cards for $12.98
Wii Component cables $6.98 (No Name)
Wii Play with remote $39.98
50% Off on Greatest hits games
PS2
PSP
Value games Blowout $9.98 or less
Brain age 1 $9.98
Brain Age 2 $9.98

CouponSSW__30off_W5207.jpg

Toys R Us
ALL POKEMON Games 50 % OFF!

Wal-Mart
PS2 Console-$99
PS2 wireless guitar 19.83

PS3
F3 Championship edition 19.97
Lair 39.83
Resistance 39.93
Heavenly sword 39.93
Smackdown raw 39.93

wii-smackdown raw 38.83
wii-m&m's kart racing 24.77

Zellers
11E07_zel_en_10.gif
spacer.gif
To update your

UBI Games under 50 BOGO!
ALL GAMES under 20 BOGO!
HALO3-39.99

MP8/Strikers/DK Barrel/Paper Mario-35each

I picked up a copy of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance for the gamecube and Smackdown vs RAW for ps3 at Rogers. They didn't really have much of a selection for wii/ps3/360. They had a lot of ps2 games (half of the shelves were ps2).

[quote name='magiic']how do we know if the store is Rogers Plus or not?[/quote]
This deal is for Rogers Video, not Rogers Plus. Rogers Plus are the cell phone stores, they don't sell/rent games or videos. Rogers Video is the rental stores, they are actually phasing out the phones from Rogers Video soon I think.

[quote name='colorado_wiz']I swinged by the local RV last nite to scout. The clerk told me they are open at 8am. So I was there bright and early.

No Canucks in the parking lot, and even the store clerk/manager was late. I guess Canucks are lazy Monday morning.

Anyway I picked up:

Mass Effect Xbox 360 x2 (both to sell on ebay)
Phantom Houglass DS x 2 (both to sell on ebay)
Legends of Heroes III psp (may keep this)
Mario and Sonic at the Olympics Wii (keep for awhile then sell)
Sorprano PS2 + some cheapass DS games ($9.99 for 2)

not a bad haul for $100ish[/quote]

Welcome to Canada, douchebag.

[quote name='izaaz101']I picked up a copy of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance for the gamecube and Smackdown vs RAW for ps3 at Rogers. They didn't really have much of a selection for wii/ps3/360. They had a lot of ps2 games (half of the shelves were ps2).[/quote]

Ill trade you for that Smack down game.....

Gah, I never even thought of picking up some trade fodder when I was there. Oh welll. The game I rented this morning won't read so I'll go back later.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just found out about this sale. DAMNIT.

I better freaking go like the damn frekaing wind if I am going to get anything now. It is best if I carry a freaking baseball bat in case people don't get the fuck out of my way.

FRICK! Wish me well people.

I had a pretty decent day.

Theres a super mario galaxy at the dundas west rogers video hidden behind the PS2 or XBOX games. I decided to hide it so if anyone wants it go get it. I'm done.

My haul today:

Fire Emblem (wii)(which was on clearance for 49.99)
Xmen Legends 2 (cube) not really a steal but needed to fill out the 2 for 30.

Megaman Battle Network 5 and 6 buy one get one free for 9.99

Ended up with Fire Emblem and 3 other games for under 50$

I think I have every wii game I want until Brawl.

I am also now offically in love with rogers video. **** Blockbuster.

[quote name='gamer602']Ill trade you for that Smack down game.....[/quote]
Sorry man, I bought it for my brother-in-law. If I manage to find another copy, I'll give you first crack at it.

[quote name='Firestorm']It's the 24th, where are our GameDeals deals =)[/quote]

They're coming... they're coming... I'm just doing some last minute counts.

[quote name='magiic']is 19.99 buzz with the controllers or without?[/QUOTE]

The flyer pic shows the game with the controllers. The game they show is the junior version but I'm hoping it the regular game not the junior one...The description just says PS2 Buzz (Party)

[quote name='GameDeals.ca']They're coming... they're coming... I'm just doing some last minute counts.[/quote]

Were all waiting!

Hopefully you'll do something special for CAGS:
aka Hold games for us!

For those of you who managed to come across a shitty selection or no selection at all due to last-minute frantic shoppers, don't worry.

Rogers usually restocks PV shelves on the Wednesday of every week. Plus, you can be sure that there will be a more plentiful stock to choose from on Boxing Day as they KNOW people will be looking for deals.

for anyone looking to get "The Buzz Game" who hasn't played it yet or is on the fence about it. This game is AMAZING. My girlfriend has it and we have so much fun playing it. And as an added bonus I can confirm it works on the PS3 (on the 60GB anyways), the controls plug in just fine as they are usb and the ps3 detect it no problem :)

[quote name='colorado_wiz']
Mass Effect Xbox 360 x2 (both to sell on ebay)
Phantom Houglass DS x 2 (both to sell on ebay)
[/quote]
That's the spirit of Christmas!

Ok, ok, here goes:

Gamedeals Video Games
BOXING DAY SALE!!!

-- Door crashers --

- Shrek The Third
- Alien Syndrome
- Super Swing Golf

(Turok 2 / Wave Race)

NOTES:
Sale is while supplies last, no dealers, no rainchecks, no dealers, no bullshit,
Oh yeah, NO DEALERS!!!
Loose Wii/PS3 games are disc-only but are near-mint condition. The titles aren't the best, but at that price they're worth a try, and there's about 50 different games available.

-- CAG Exclusive --
The Cheap Ass Gamer that spends the most money, gets a free game of their choice (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/PSP/DS) from whatever I have available in stock from the 27th till the 31st. Just say the words "I'm a cheap ass gamer" and I'll add your total to the list. At the end of the day, I'll post the username of the CAG with the highest total and he/she can come and claim their prize later in the week. If enough of you spend big amounts, I'll add a prize for 2nd/3rd as well.

You guys know how cheap my games are to begin with, so with the B1G1 half off deal I will be losing money on a lot of stuff, and you guys will be getting a lot of stuff for dirt cheap.

- UPDATE -

We won't hold anything for anyone, sorry. First come, first served. Open on the 26th from Noon - 7pm (our normal hours). Address is 407 Columbia St. New Westminster, map found on our site www.gamedeals.ca

[quote name='magiic']he's from the USA, what more can we expect[/QUOTE]

You know, that was just downright rude.

You don't have to be from a certain country to act like that. May I refer you to RedFlagDeals, where tons of Canadians do the very same thing (take advantage of deals just to make a profit). Those sorts of things don't stop at national borders, you know.

[quote name='GameDeals.ca']Ok, ok, here goes:

Gamedeals Video Games
BOXING DAY SALE!!!

-- Door crashers --

- Shrek The Third
- Alien Syndrome
- Super Swing Golf

(Turok 2 / Wave Race)

NOTES:
Oh yeah, NO DEALERS!!!

-- CAG Exclusive --

You guys know how cheap my games are to begin with, so with the B1G1 half off deal I will be losing money on a lot of stuff, and you guys will be getting a lot of stuff for dirt cheap.[/quote]

Wait a sec....

You're NOT OPEN on the 26?

Maybe you can post your hours of operations and I'll Front Page it?

Also, will you hold games?(Maybe one/two for CAGS that live a hour away?)

Post updated, sorry I forgot a few bits of info.

- UPDATE -

Left on a hunt at 12 today after I heard about the sale starting today, didn't think I'll get anything worth noting cause of how late I start off but I found some pretty good stuff that I've been wanting to get for a while now.

Wii:
Metroid Prime 3
Mario & Sonic At the Olympics
Trauma Centre New Blood
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Brand new from clearance:
Mortal Kombat Armageddon
Scarface

PS3:
Lair (No case, but with manual)

Xbox360:
Timeshift (brother always wanted to try it)

PS2:
.hack/g.u.vol.2
Okami
Atelier Iris 3
hack//g.u.
Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles 2 (friend wants)

DS:
Custom Robo Arena
Dynasty Warriors Fighters
Lunar Knights Vampire Hunt
Digimon World Dawn
Digimon World Dusk
Rune Factory Fantasy Harvest Moon

Gba:
Final Fantasy V
Megaman Battle Network

PSP:
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Jeanne D'Arc
Legend of Heroes III
Harvest Moon Boys and Girls

Gamecube:
Harvest Moon Magic Melody
Naruto Clash of Ninja
Naruto Clash of Ninja 2
Odama
Mario Party 6

Spend around $450 and that concludes my christmas shopping. I'll probably keep half of the stuff and give the other to friends since there's some titles I know they've been looking for too. Since I missed the last 40/2 sale I guess this haul makes up for it ^o^.

I haven't really decided which ones to keep yet(have to let my brothers pick), I'm willing to trade some of them (as long as it's not the ones I've reserved for friend/brother/myself) for other games.

[quote name='magiic']wish I could magically find my way to the mainland for GameDeals boxing day sale :([/quote]

CAGs will be willing to help you out if you post a List of things you want.....

I'll be there. Although I'm going to feel bad about buying games and you losing money on them x.x

I'm assuming you don't need any more EB Games credit btw? >_>

[quote name='Firestorm']I'll be there. Although I'm going to feel bad about buying games and you losing money on them x.x

I'm assuming you don't need any more EB Games credit btw? >_>[/quote]

No EB Credit, thanks though. Don't worry about the lost money, I'm looking to clear out a lot of stuff and buy new stuff so it's all good.

[quote name='GameDeals.ca']No EB Credit, thanks though. Don't worry about the lost money, I'm looking to clear out a lot of stuff and buy new stuff so it's all good.[/quote]
Will you still take trade-ins?
Is there tax if you pay cash?

[quote name='gamer602']Will you still take trade-ins?
Is there tax if you pay cash?[/quote]

Trade-in's yes, but don't expect huge trade-in value for the stuff you just snached from Rogers Video, etc. but if you're bringing me good stuff for cheap, we might be able to work something out. As for the tax, we'll see. I'd rather not discuss it in a public forum.

If anybody wants to buy Folklore, I'll pay you back cost+shipping if you can grab it at GameDeals. I'm out in Ontario and have been waiting on a deal on Folkore for a while now.

Does anyone know if RV will open at 8:00 am tommorrow? Also, someone said something about them restocking or something tommorrow.

Btw first post haha :D.

Man, I hope Rogers opens at 8AM tomorrow, if they don't have Halo 3 I gotta rush to Wal-Mart. Anyone go to the one on Bristol in Mississauga?

Can anyone answer some questions for me?

This is my first real boxing day shopping year and I need to know something. For stores like Best Buy or Future Shop (and maybe even EB Games), what time do they usually open? What time do I need to be lined up to get in (an average would be fine)? Do they allow everyone in at the same time or do you have to wait outside? And, do they purposely limit stock or will they have everything set up?

Hey, anyone know when the dell deals go up? Looks like some are up right now...I'm hoping that the 369 for 360 deal isn't sold out...

[quote name='spzero']Can anyone answer some questions for me?

This is my first real boxing day shopping year and I need to know something. For stores like Best Buy or Future Shop (and maybe even EB Games), what time do they usually open? What time do I need to be lined up to get in (an average would be fine)? Do they allow everyone in at the same time or do you have to wait outside? And, do they purposely limit stock or will they have everything set up?[/quote]

I know futureshop and best buy have people starting to line up at midnight. I don't know if there are a lot of people, but I know there are at least some people. I know futureshop opens at 6, and I'm guessing best buy also does. EB Games, I have no clue.

A lot of the time, there are a lot of people waiting outside, so they do limit the number of people who get inside...........but, it's still a madhouse inside. About stock, some of the products, they will state that they have a minumum of X in the store. Other things, they won't have very much at all (bigger stuff, like TV's).

Holy hell. Those games are $25 now!! This solves my conundrum of what to do with my $25 gift card. I sure hope to God EB pricematches.

EDIT: Hey OP, the $25 games are only Super Paper Mario and Mario Party 8, and DK Barrel Blast and Mario Strikers are still $35.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Also at Walmart

The Ubi-soft bargin bin games are $9.46
Value games 50% off[/QUOTE]

I asked at my local Wal-Mart and was told the sale is for all the bargin bin games.

[quote name='TheBigBoi']Holy hell. Those games are $25 now!! This solves my conundrum of what to do with my $25 gift card. I sure hope to God EB pricematches.

EDIT: Hey OP, the $25 games are only Super Paper Mario and Mario Party 8, and DK Barrel Blast and Mario Strikers are still $35.[/quote]

Yea, I know.

There's no way in HELL EB would match it for 25!

EB has buy one get one free on Blu Ray movies also a Free Eb calendor on anything over 100$

I do not see those listed..... just saying...

How early should I be going if i want to get that Toshiba Regza TV? Is it really worth it or should I spend a bit more for a better one? I'm on the fence about it, reviews seem mixed.

What time does EB open tomorrow, Ranzo? And as far as used DVD's go, I've never really looked at the EB closest to my house, but from memory back in the US I bought two seasons of Fresh Prince on DVD.. should I expect anything similar to that would you say? My 360 died today, so I need something to do, plus Christmas was today (obviously, duh) so I don't need anymore games.

[quote name='Kekumba']What time does EB open tomorrow, Ranzo? And as far as used DVD's go, I've never really looked at the EB closest to my house, but from memory back in the US I bought two seasons of Fresh Prince on DVD.. should I expect anything similar to that would you say? My 360 died today, so I need something to do, plus Christmas was today (obviously, duh) so I don't need anymore games.[/quote]

depends on the store. last year we had a good 200 dvds this year we have like 20 left. some stores i have seen with a huge amount.

bread's done
Back