CAG Fund for Child's Play 2012 Charity Raffle: $38K+ Raised, Winners Posted!

Crazy it's been a year. This is my favorite part of being a CAG. How can I put this in my sig? Great charity drive and fun. Never care if I win. Will donate with my next check at least $20

Cheapy you should try to get 'Amazon Payments' in on this. THey don't charge a fee so wouldn't the charity get 100% of the money?

I have a couple of new/sealed games I want to donate, quick question though do they have to be a certain ESRB rating since they are being donated to kids after all

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I have a couple of new/sealed games I want to donate, quick question though do they have to be a certain ESRB rating since they are being donated to kids after all[/QUOTE]

No, if you donate games, they go to the CAG raffle. Any money donated goes to the charity.

This raffle is how i heard about CAG last year and I've been enjoying the website ever since. I gladly donated last year and I will this year.

i have some sealed ps2 rpgs, that id like to donate, is it better to donate them as prizes here, or directly to childs play?

[quote name='ctrek3']i have some sealed ps2 rpgs, that id like to donate, is it better to donate them as prizes here, or directly to childs play?[/QUOTE]
The best way to donate goods to Child's Play is by looking up the Amazon wishlist for your local participating hospital (or any participating hospital) and purchasing things for them.

So in your case, I'd suggest donating them as prizes for the raffle.

[quote name='botticus']The best way to donate goods to Child's Play is by looking up the Amazon wishlist for your local participating hospital (or any participating hospital) and purchasing things for them.

So in your case, I'd suggest donating them as prizes for the raffle.[/QUOTE]

that makes a lot more sense. thanks, ill take inventory when i get home.

I'll be donating later this month, but I just wanna say thanks for extending this past X-Mas and NYE, it gives me (and I'm sure others as well) more time to gather up some extra cash to donate.

Donated $10 and one game, will likely offer more games/accessories up a little bit later.

Question, can you donate something like "one steam game of your choice" ?

We'er having an amazing sales season this year, so once we get caught up on bills and finish our Christmas shopping this weekend, I'll be sending some money in. I may also have a few items to donate as well.

bread's done
Back