CAG League Sports: Madden 12 "JV League" - We Finished 3 Seasons! Thanks Everybody!!!

Mine and n8's game dropped on us twice so I guess we will try again tomm.

Also Deangelo Williams and Johnathan Stewart are on the trade block

Awesome. My game with tanabeo dropped twice. First time in the 2nd qtr tied 0-0. 2nd time in the 4th qtr as I was tying the game at 14. Don't know what caused the first, but the last one my connection dropped as I'm stil not able to connect and am posting this from my phone. Guess we'll have to try again tomorrow. Sorry tanabeo.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Awesome. My game with tanabeo dropped twice. First time in the 2nd qtr tied 0-0. 2nd time in the 4th qtr as I was tying the game at 14. Don't know what caused the first, but the last one my connection dropped as I'm stil not able to connect and am posting this from my phone. Guess we'll have to try again tomorrow. Sorry tanabeo.[/QUOTE]

One good thing about that game dropping is B. Scott will not have a broke collar bone anymore;)

[quote name='Tanabeo']One good thing about that game dropping is B. Scott will not have a broke collar bone anymore;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well, that injury was horseshit anyway. "Oh, I tackled somebody. My collarbone has just shattered!" Another good thing about that game dropping is it will give you more chances to abuse shitty AI when I call a QB spy and you zig zag right by my LB's with Newton anyway. ;)

Still some teams that haven't grabbed anybody. Like I said, you don't HAVE to pick up anyone, but since you can replace your worst player, I can't see it not helping. Gotta get it done before we advance though.

Group 1
1. New York Giants
2. Carolina Panthers - Noel Devine, HB
3. Cincinnati Bengals - Mark Tauscher, RT
4. Chicago Bears
5. Tennessee Titans - Shaun O'Hara, C

Group 2
6. Cleveland Browns
7. Houston Texans - Lofa Tatupu, MLB
8. Baltimore Ravens - Clifton Ryan, DT
9. Pittsburgh Steelers
10. New England Patriots - Chinedum Ndukwe, SS

Group 3
11. San Francisco 49ers - Leonard Davis, RG
12. New York Jets - Flozell Adams, RT
13. Philadelphia Eagles
14. Detroit Lions - Lousaka Polite, FB
15. New Orleans Saints - Keith Bullock, ROLB

Group 4
16. Green Bay Packers - Antwan Odom, RE
17. Dallas Cowboys - Vince Manuwai, LG
18. Denver Broncos - Donnie Avery, WR
19. Atlanta Falcons
20. St. Louis Rams - Terrell Owens, WR

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Another good thing about that game dropping is it will give you more chances to abuse shitty AI when I call a QB spy and you zig zag right by my LB's with Newton anyway. ;)[/QUOTE]

This and the fact that the AI for both of us were dropping so many wide open passes Im not going to lie I should have thrown like 10 picks

I didn't realize FA had started. Forgive me if I misunderstand, but we can drop our lowest rated player at any position and pick up a FA at any position of our choosing?

[quote name='CAGLeagueSports']Still some teams that haven't grabbed anybody. Like I said, you don't HAVE to pick up anyone, but since you can replace your worst player, I can't see it not helping. Gotta get it done before we advance though.

Group 1
1. New York Giants
4. Chicago Bears

Group 2
6. Cleveland Browns
9. Pittsburgh Steelers

Group 3
13. Philadelphia Eagles

Group 4
19. Atlanta Falcons
20. St. Louis Rams - Terrell Owens, WR[/QUOTE]

Are we going to do FA pick ups again later this season or are we done?

[quote name='Matt Young']Nate, I need an invite or message with the info on how to join, please. Gary still is in as Pittsburgh.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I'll get on in a bit and boot him from the league and send you an invite. Sorry, I would have done this sooner, but the baby was fussy last night, so I've been asleep like literally all day, lol. I woke up once and my clock said 3:30 and I was so confused.

[quote name='Dark Rider']Are we going to do FA pick ups again later this season or are we done?[/QUOTE]

Not really sure. I haven't decided yet. I don't really feel like we'll NEED to, but we'll see what happens with injuries and whatnot the rest of the season.

There are only a couple games left, if possible i can sub tonight or tomorrow night for a secondary team so we can advance early.

[quote name='Tanabeo']This and the fact that the AI for both of us were dropping so many wide open passes Im not going to lie I should have thrown like 10 picks[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was pissing me off. Some of the INTs that are caught in this game and the ones that are dropped are ridiculous.

"Ball thrown behind me, over my shoulder, and six feet over my head...no problem! I do this all the time!"

"Ball thrown directly at my hands with no one else around as I'm staring right at it...eww! Get away from me! I'm scared!"

Also, you want to try again tonight around a similar time?

Just putting this out there

fuck you tanabeo. You're the biggest piece of shit cocksucking player I've ever met. I already knew this from the official league, but it's remarkable how above and beyond you'll go to win a game of fucking video game football. I'm up 9-3 at the half, he comes out and does a surprise onside kick to start the 3rd quarter. Then, of course, as always, 5 wide, QB runs. I'm calling fucking 2 man cover spy plays, and he runs to the sideline, gets around my LB diving at his ankles, and proceeds down the field 16 yards. The rest of my AI players run away from him. That's not skill dumbass.

You're a bitch. There is no other way to describe that playstyle. It's fucking all you have, and it's exploitive. I can't wait until one more person complains about your douchebag playstyle so you can get bounced from this league. You're a piece of scum sucking shit, and the world, let alone this league, doesn't need people like you. If you enjoy being a bitch that much, just take the fucking win. I'm not playing your worthless ass again.

The panthers pick up thier first win in a close one against the saints. Cam saved me one to many times and Devine is good but for the fact that he has butter fingers.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Just putting this out there

fuck you tanabeo. You're the biggest piece of shit cocksucking player I've ever met. I already knew this from the official league, but it's remarkable how above and beyond you'll go to win a game of fucking video game football. I'm up 9-3 at the half, he comes out and does a surprise onside kick to start the 3rd quarter. Then, of course, as always, 5 wide, QB runs. I'm calling fucking 2 man cover spy plays, and he runs to the sideline, gets around my LB diving at his ankles, and proceeds down the field 16 yards. The rest of my AI players run away from him. That's not skill dumbass.

You're a bitch. There is no other way to describe that playstyle. It's fucking all you have, and it's exploitive. I can't wait until one more person complains about your douchebag playstyle so you can get bounced from this league. You're a piece of scum sucking shit, and the world, let alone this league, doesn't need people like you. If you enjoy being a bitch that much, just take the fucking win. I'm not playing your worthless ass again.[/QUOTE]

Says the guy that went for it on forth down in FG range and you were winning... And my play style gets shut down all the time aftershock(from this same league) tore me up when I tried my style I dont see the problem with it watch CAR in real life Cam does it all the time he didnt break the QB rushing TD for no reason.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Just putting this out there

You're a bitch. There is no other way to describe that playstyle. It's fucking all you have, and it's exploitive. I can't wait until one more person complains about your douchebag playstyle so you can get bounced from this league. You're a piece of scum sucking shit, and the world, let alone this league, doesn't need people like you. If you enjoy being a bitch that much, just take the fucking win. I'm not playing your worthless ass again.[/QUOTE]

Man, I wish you'd tell us how you really feel! ;)

[quote name='Tanabeo']Says the guy that went for it on forth down in FG range and you were winning... And my play style gets shut down all the time aftershock(from this same league) tore me up when I tried my style I dont see the problem with it watch CAR in real life Cam does it all the time he didnt break the QB rushing TD for no reason.[/QUOTE]

HAAA...yeah, I went for one 4th down, shithead. A 4th and 1 at your 43 yard line. That's a 60 yard field goal. There isn't an NFL coach alive who wouldn't go for it there. The fact that you have to defend yourself with that shows what an assclown you are. It's not even like you're just good at running the ball. If you were, you'd be racking up yards with Williams and Stewart, and not need bitch ass 99 speed Noel Devine to ever gain yards. You get garbage yards based on mismatched lineups and clueless AI.

These aren't designed runs. You're sending your wideouts down the field and then taking off. If you're going 5 wide, what am I supposed to do? Call a 4-3 and then watch you audible to a pass play for an easy 80 yard bomb? You're exploiting AI players who don't know how to react to the ball. That one play on 3rd and 16 or whatever, I seriously just watched and let my MLB (90 rated Bart Scott) chase you to the sideline, then dive at your ankles as you did a cute little loop around him into the open field. Please, please tell me why that play makes sense.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']HAAA...yeah, I went for one 4th down, shithead. A 4th and 1 at your 43 yard line. That's a 60 yard field goal. There isn't an NFL coach alive who wouldn't go for it there. It's not even like you're just good at running the ball. If you were, you'd be racking up yards with Williams and Stewart, and not need bitch ass 99 speed Noel Devine to ever gain yards. You get garbage yards based on mismatched lineups and clueless AI.[/QUOTE]

1. Devine is not a 99 speed 2. Williams is hurt for 1 more week 3. Yes I do suck at running the ball but it chews clock 4. You also suck at running the ball and I have a bad run D you had 2.3 yards a carry I had 2.9(or the other way around ether way we both suck.)

And why are you acting like I ran with cam every down when I only did it 3 times for like 36 yards.

And plays that say QB contain work wonders it forces me to run by your DTs and any LBs you have sitting there.

[quote name='lyric706']Man, I wish you'd tell us how you really feel! ;)[/QUOTE]

Life is too short to not let the people in it know how you feel about them.

logo_hallmark_lrg1.jpg

[quote name='Tanabeo']1. Devine is not a 99 speed 2. Williams is hurt for 1 more week 3. Yes I do suck at running the ball but it chews clock 4. You also suck at running the ball and I have a bad run D you had 2.3 yards a carry I had 2.9(or the other way around ether way we both suck.)

And why are you acting like I ran with cam every down when I only did it 3 times for like 36 yards.

And plays that say QB contain work wonders it forces me to run by your DTs and any LBs you have sitting there.[/QUOTE]

I was calling those plays. I always had a LB assigned to Cam...the entire game. Just that one play specifically stands out to me, it was like 3rd and 16, I knew you wanted to run with Cam because you went 5 wide, and that's how you play. I let Scott just sit right there in the pocket and wait for you.

You took off, Scott goes after you, you haul ass directly left to the sideline, Scott takes a horrible angle, dives at your ankles, and you get around him. On that play, I even fought the urge to switch to Scott to make sure that I wasn't the one screwing it up. I wanted to let the game play itself...and of course, that's what happens. It's whatever, man. The whole purpose of this league is to help each other out and improve together. If you just want to go for sneak onside kicks and exploit bad programming, this isn't the place for you.

I still dont get what I did wrong could you please tell me if it was the onside kick when I was down that I didnt recover(The main post says its ok) or it was the 3 times I ran with Cam because your CBs and Safetys were over the top of my WRs or it was my crappy running.

My question is why did you wait so long to speak up we have played 3 times already why didnt you bring it up untill you lost the game.

[quote name='Tanabeo']I still dont get what I did wrong could you please tell me if it was the onside kick when I was down that I didnt recover(The main post says its ok) or it was the 3 times I ran with Cam because your CBs and Safetys were over the top of my WRs or it was my crappy running.

My question is why did you wait so long to speak up we have played 3 times already why didnt you bring it up untill you lost the game.[/QUOTE]

I didn't mention it because it's asinine to tell you to not run with your QB. I just can't stand the way the game handles it. I had a freaking LB spying/containing Cam on every play that game, and you're still breaking off 20 yard runs. If anything, I should have been a defender short in coverage because I was committing to stopping Cam. But it doesn't matter, because oh, that's Madden. To be fair though, you tried running with Cam more than 3 times, but several times, I did stop you at the line of scrimmage or for a sack.

Even on QB rollouts, AI players in coverage will break away from their man and charge the QB when he's still behind the line of scrimmage, giving him an easy dump play and a huge gain. Because of the way it's programmed, it feels like an exploit. Does that make any sense at all? It's not necessarily fair to teams that utilize that type of offense (ie. Panthers, Eagles, etc.), because it makes them look like assholes.

But it works way more often than it should...ESPECIALLY when the defense is calling plays specifically geared to stop it from working. If you were beating me downfield when I'm spying the QB, I'd be fine with it. That's called reading defenses, making adjustments, and engaging in a bit of a back and forth chess match. But you're beating me with the specific play that I called a play to prevent. That shit is infuriating.

I will say though, the surprise onside kick at the start of the second half, in a game you're only losing by 6 points is not in the spirit of this league (show me where the OP says it's ok?). The fact that your brain functions on that kind of level makes me not trust you at all.

[quote name='n8rockerasu'] I will say though, the surprise onside kick at the start of the second half, in a game you're only losing by 6 points is not in the spirit of this league (show me where the OP says it's ok?). The fact that your brain functions on that kind of level makes me not trust you at all.[/QUOTE]

You want to pull the NFL coach card on your 4th down in FG range I will pull one here when the team was winning, Saints superbowl 2 years ago.

And you were calling the worst play that you could to stop a QB run one LB in spy will not stop it I am running full speed when hes sitting and waiting for me to make my move. If you know I'm going to QB run out of 5 wide man up my WRs thats 5 people leaving you 6 put the FS as over the top help leaving you 5 have 2 DTs one droping back into spy leaving you 3 have your ends contain leaving you 1 player so then user control the last LB and just come at me works 9 out of 10 times.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tanabeo']You want to pull the NFL coach card on your 4th down in FG range I will pull one here when the team was winning, Saints superbowl 2 years ago.

And you were calling the worst play that you could to stop a QB run one LB in spy will not stop it I am running full speed when hes sitting and waiting for me to make my move. If you know I'm going to QB run out of 5 wide man up my WRs thats 5 people leaving you 6 put the FS as over the top help leaving you 5 have 2 DTs one droping back into spy leaving you 3 have your ends contain leaving you 1 player so then user control the last LB and just come at me works 9 out of 10 times.[/QUOTE]

While your second paragraph is actually good advice, if you're going to get angry and kick a surprise onside kick because your opponent wouldn't go for a 60 yard field goal on 4th and 1, you're going to have problems here. But whatever...moving on.

Still some teams that haven't grabbed anybody. Like I said, you don't HAVE to pick up anyone, but since you can replace your worst player, I can't see it not helping. Gotta get it done before we advance though.

Group 1
1. New York Giants
4. Chicago Bears

Group 2
6. Cleveland Browns - Leonard Weaver, FB
9. Pittsburgh Steelers

Group 3
13. Philadelphia Eagles

Group 4
19. Atlanta Falcons
20. St. Louis Rams - Terrell Owens, WR

DVO..If you dont mind subbing for me tonight as the Eagles that would be greatly appreciated. Finished finals week and I am getting things ready to fly out tomorrow

Sorry About Continuing to have to find a sub, With my luck my internet connection wouldn't connect us anyways, so It may work out better this way

[quote name='TheSportsGamer23']DVO..If you dont mind subbing for me tonight as the Eagles that would be greatly appreciated. Finished finals week and I am getting things ready to fly out tomorrow

Sorry About Continuing to have to find a sub, With my luck my internet connection wouldn't connect us anyways, so It may work out better this way[/QUOTE]

ya i can sub for u tonight wut time is the game and who do u play and is the team already open up for me to take over

nvm figured it out pmed him now so im waiting for response

whose subbing for the seahawks giants game because that and the bills eagles game are the only one left, i know they are open but if no one wants to step up and sub for them i will so we can get this week out of the way and advance.

You guys forgetting that the deadline is tomorrow? Cool down and give people time to play their games. A few of you are coming on a little strong asking to sub for teams that still have a chance to play their games.

Again, let's try to remember the purpose of this league is to help each other improve and enjoy some fun competition. We want to keep a good pace, but we don't need to blow through weeks at the speed of light and not give people a chance to play. People do have lives outside of Madden. Also, personally, I don't want 80% of the games to be completed by DVO vs aft3rsh0ck. I'm asking nicely. Dial it back a notch, guys. Thank you.

Despite Philadelphia's constant QB rollouts to pull defenders out of coverage and showboating into the endzone, Buffalo manages to pull out a win 34-31.

I'm really starting to question the decision of allowing these new guys to join the league. Don't take this the wrong way, but you guys kinda come off like douchebags. Everything about you screams disrespect. What part of cartwheeling into the endzone is necessary? You're showing up your opponent and rubbing in the TD for basically no reason.

Why are you in this league? This isn't "just another Madden league". This league was created for people who are still trying to learn the game...for people who couldn't compete in the Official Madden League, so they came here to be able to have a little fun and stay competitive. You guys going for sneak onside kicks with an entire half to play, showboating into the endzone, trying to run up the score, etc. are ruining this league. Not to mention littering the thread with questions that are already answered, pushing to sub in every game possible, and generally telling us how the league should be ran. HINT: you're getting on people's nerves.

People are dropping from the league because of it. I'm all for having more people in here. Hell, the more variety of opponents we have, the more it helps people improve. But if that's going to come at the cost of respect and sportsmanship, it's not worth it. I get that many of us don't know you new guys (tanabeo, DVO, aft3rsh0ck), but I'm just asking you guys to give us a reason to want to. Cause as it stands right now, several people in the league don't want you here. Just putting that out there so maybe we can all get on a better page. I don't want to see people just outright thrown out of the league, but I also don't want to see the original members of this league discouraged and let down either.

The other thing about subbing is we need to be finding teams with similar records to sub. We actually do need a sub for the Seahawks, since no one wants them anymore, but it definitely should not be DVO. Potential subs could be jza1218, Ultimate Matt X, docb, Dark Rider, or maybe DarkTower80 or G33. Any of you guys able to play silversnake5?

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Despite Philadelphia's constant QB rollouts to pull defenders out of coverage and showboating into the endzone, Buffalo manages to pull out a win 34-31.

I'm really starting to question the decision of allowing these new guys to join the league. Don't take this the wrong way, but you guys kinda come off like douchebags. Everything about you screams disrespect. What part of cartwheeling into the endzone is necessary? You're showing up your opponent and rubbing in the TD for basically no reason.

Why are you in this league? This isn't "just another Madden league". This league was created for people who are still trying to learn the game...for people who couldn't compete in the Official Madden League, so they came here to be able to have a little fun and stay competitive. You guys going for sneak onside kicks with an entire half to play, showboating into the endzone, trying to run up the score, etc. are ruining this league. Not to mention littering the thread with questions that are already answered, pushing to sub in every game possible, and generally telling us how the league should be ran. HINT: you're getting on people's nerves.

People are dropping from the league because of it. I'm all for having more people in here. Hell, the more variety of opponents we have, the more it helps people improve. But if that's going to come at the cost of respect and sportsmanship, it's not worth it. I get that many of us don't know you new guys (tanabeo, DVO, aft3rsh0ck), but I'm just asking you guys to give us a reason to want to. Cause as it stands right now, several people in the league don't want you here. Just putting that out there so maybe we can all get on a better page. I don't want to see people just outright thrown out of the league, but I also don't want to see the original members of this league discouraged and let down either.[/QUOTE]

i dont see whats wrong with a QB rollout its Vick its what he does. that would be me using his real style of play in the game. cartwheeling in the endzone???? i dove into the endzone 1 out 4 of my TDS the other 3 i was tackled on my way into the endzone. and the reason for me being in this leauge is because im 1-7 in the other league so its nice being in a league where i get a win and as for the onside kick i didnt even do that at all. i think the game we just played was played very fair and no rules where broken during the game and if there was a rule broken i would like to know what rule it was that broke.
if u want me out of the league thats fine i will leave. but if u want me to stay im not going to be posting about anything unless i got a trade in the works and i want bother asking if anyone needs a sub or anything if u want me to sub then pm me i guess im also up for playing. although it seems im getting called out for an onside kicked i didnt do?????? i dont see whats wrong with the surprise onside kick its not against the rules i see nfl teams do it in real life all the time and they even do with when they have the lead. but im not a big fan of it myself either i dont like it and i dont do it unless its a game where i need the ball to get back into the game

[quote name='CAGLeagueSports']The other thing about subbing is we need to be finding teams with similar records to sub. We actually do need a sub for the Seahawks, since no one wants them anymore, but it definitely should not be DVO. Potential subs could be jza1218, Ultimate Matt X, docb, Dark Rider, or maybe DarkTower80 or G33. Any of you guys able to play silversnake5?[/QUOTE]

I would be happy to do a sub today if the opponent will pm me.

If y'all want me out of the league just let me know. The commish brought up a good point about at least waiting until the day of the deadline to push and get the games done, i apologize about that one. But please let me know what i have done thats not fair? But if people want me out just let me know.

[quote name='Aft3rSh0ck24']If y'all want me out of the league just let me know. The commish brought up a good point about at least waiting until the day of the deadline to push and get the games done, i apologize about that one. But please let me know what i have done thats not fair? But if people want me out just let me know.[/QUOTE]

I've got no problem with you. My only concern regarding you is that you're too good for this league. From what I've read in the other thread, you have no problem hanging with some of the big guys in that league.

[quote name='DVO21']i dont see whats wrong with a QB rollout its Vick its what he does. that would be me using his real style of play in the game.[/QUOTE]

The QB rollout is what it is. Yes, it's a legitimate playstyle. No, it's not programmed worth shit. I recorded a video of one of yours to show what's wrong with it (it's not you...it's the game).
I called for a QB contain, and watch how the LB goes after McCoy. He just charges at him as Vick is blowing by. What he SHOULD have done was force you back to the inside where the DE was pursuing. As much as it may be a "legitimate playstyle", because of the way the defense reacts to it, my opinion is that it's cheese, and I consider a reliance on it to be weak. Here's another video I took. This one was at the end of the 1st half, and I was in a prevent defense...obviously willing to concede some yards. But look at the "block" Celek throws which causes my guy to miss the tackle on Vick. You tell me. Is this "good football"?
[quote name='DVO21']cartwheeling in the endzone???? i dove into the endzone 1 out 4 of my TDS the other 3 i was tackled on my way into the endzone.[/QUOTE]

I always love the amount of "misremembering" that goes on when people need to defend their actions. On the 67 yard TD run with McCoy, you summersaulted into the endzone with nobody near you. Later, after I threw the pick, on your 6 yard TD run to the outside, you did that little slide into the endzone on your stomach move, again with nobody near you. Both scores could have just been ran in. It's showboating. Call a spade a spade, man.

[quote name='DVO21']and the reason for me being in this leauge is because im 1-7 in the other league so its nice being in a league where i get a win[/QUOTE]

That's great. That's the exact reason you should be here. Just please understand what we're about. The purpose of this league isn't to make your opponent feel like shit when you beat them. I agree, the game we played was a really good game. I don't want you to take this the wrong way. I expected you to run with Vick. I know the Eagles' strengths. I didn't have a problem with it (outside of my guys just ignoring the guy with the football running right by them). But the showboating rubbed me the wrong way. I'm just telling you, if you continue to do that, people will have a problem with you.

[quote name='DVO21']if u want me out of the league thats fine i will leave. but if u want me to stay im not going to be posting about anything unless i got a trade in the works and i want bother asking if anyone needs a sub or anything if u want me to sub then pm me i guess im also up for playing. although it seems im getting called out for an onside kicked i didnt do?????? i dont see whats wrong with the surprise onside kick its not against the rules i see nfl teams do it in real life all the time and they even do with when they have the lead. but im not a big fan of it myself either i dont like it and i dont do it unless its a game where i need the ball to get back into the game[/QUOTE]

That's all anyone is saying. Just ease up. We know when we'll need subs, and will find the appropriate people to fill those spots. The pace you've been on, you haven't even been giving anyone a chance to offer to sub. Hell, you're asking people if you can sub for them. I know TheSportsGamer has had some connection issues, but damn...that poor guy hasn't even had a chance to ATTEMPT his game.

Also, the onside kick wasn't you. That was a different game (and it wasn't like the surprise onside kick issue in the other league...this was a start of the 2nd half surprise onside kick). It was a general commentary on "the new members". I don't want you guys to be blackballed though...which is why I'm trying to sort it out now. Some of you might actually belong here. You're just not giving us much chance to figure it out with how aggressive you're being. And like I said, there are a few people who aren't thrilled about it.

[quote name='Aft3rSh0ck24']If y'all want me out of the league just let me know. The commish brought up a good point about at least waiting until the day of the deadline to push and get the games done, i apologize about that one. But please let me know what i have done thats not fair? But if people want me out just let me know.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm sorry to just lump you in with DVO and tanabeo, but you 3 are "the new guys". The problem is that we have no idea how good you are. It does appear that you can handle yourself just fine in the other Madden league, which does worry me about your standing here. As I said, this isn't "just another league" to play in. If you're kicking the shit out of people in here, those people are going to drop from the league...which defeats the entire purpose of this league...and is what we've started seeing already.

For those who didn't know, Yanksfan has also stated his intent to drop from the league (and he had a 4-1 Atlanta team). His reason was that the league didn't seem to have the "spirit" he had hoped for from when we started it. These are the types of concerns I'm talking about. I don't want to flat out exclude anybody, but I don't want people coming over here because they think we're "easy pickins" either. That's not fair to anyone.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I've got no problem with you. My only concern regarding you is that you're too good for this league. From what I've read in the other thread, you have no problem hanging with some of the big guys in that league.[/QUOTE]

Im 0-4 in the other league, yeah some of the games have been close, but i haven't blown anybody out in this league except for one with the cardinals. But i think that was just luck. But right now i understand the concern, but if nopt yet but later you guys think its not fair for me to be in this league i would understand, and will drop out. I didnt intend on any of this so my apologies, just let me know what you guys want me to do.

as i looked at the first video i can see what ur talking about now that im not in the moment of the game but theres nothing i can do about the games dumb AI. its just a lame situation that the makers of the game need to take care of as for the second video im guessing ur talking about a block in the back that wasnt called once again thats something i cant do anything about i can understand the frustrations about things not being called by the refs.
as for diving in the endzone i believe ur right when i was thinking about it i could only recall once but ur right it did happen twice. but i dont mean any disrespect by diving into the endzone but just like the players in real life i was about to score i got excited and want to express that i was excited. but i can understand that not everyone wants to see that and can see it as the dick i will try and remember not to do but its one of thoughs things i always do when i score i like seeing which dive the player is going to do when he dives. i even do it in the offical league with the one TD i might get a game against there like 5 or 6 lol ya i know sounds like a horrible game but over there for me it usually is.

but i promise to work on it and i will back off and work on not coming off as such an ass. i do enjoy this league becuz even if i dont win the games are close which does make it more fun to play. because im the type of guy thats always starts off with the big lead and always seems to lose in the second half or i get lucky and my game goes really great and i get a complete good game all together but usually i start choking. but ur message is clear i willl back off

i honestly dont want any hard feeling to come from this i just want to play the game and have fun and win some and prolly lose some to but just have fun and enjoy it all together

bread's done
Back