CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
iwarboY left my group for yours, gray13wolf420 then left for Heavyd814life's so now I'm stuck with a "phantom", LOL! Let's just say, I'm collecting everyone's payment first from now on.

[quote name='NSYNC']iwarboY left my group for yours, graywolf then left for Heavyd814life's so now I'm stuck with a "phantom", LOL! Let's just say, I'm collecting everyone's payment first from now on.[/QUOTE]

Whoa, how many groups are going on for this?

Just bought the PSN card.. hope I don't get screwed. :S

In my defense, I had a really long day and have a bunch of stuff happening and I also wanted to pick up a 20 pound card just so things are nice and neat.

I'm not worried about it. I'm pretty sure it'll sort itself out and I can rid myself of this phantom. I could hold frmbrknwings resale slot if the other phantom fills.

[quote name='NSYNC']I'm not worried about it. I'm pretty sure it'll sort itself out and I can rid myself of this phantom.[/QUOTE]

Out of curiosity, who is in that group?

Let me know what online store you got the card from Usuyami so I'll know where to go when I have to host in the future.

I hate ebay so I prefer to buy from online retail.

Sad part is if one of them stayed, my group would've been finished by midnight PST. Now we'll probably be last, LOL! Going on 4AM now. I have a 1/1 split on payments, so I'm stuck.

Sad part is if one of them stayed (both phantoms), my group would've been finished by midnight PST. Now we'll probably be last, LOL! Going on 4AM now. I have a 1:1 split on payments with 3 members, so I'm stuck.

1 "phantom" slot of ICO and Shadow of the Colossus - $6.66

[quote name='Brainberry']Let me know what online store you got the card from Usuyami so I'll know where to go when I have to host in the future.

I hate ebay so I prefer to buy from online retail.[/QUOTE]

mmoxe.com, a sister site of igxe.com. Pretty terrible reliability.. they told me they ran out of PSN cards on three separate occasions after I bought them so I had groups stuck in limbo. Not to mention I had to send in photo id and they had to call me to confirm my identity because apparently a lot of people buy from them with stolen credit cards... but they do seem to have the best prices!

[quote name='NSYNC']Sad part is if one of them stayed (both phantoms), my group would've been finished by midnight PST. Now we'll probably be last, LOL! Going on 4AM now. I have a 1:1 split on payments with 3 members, so I'm stuck.[/QUOTE]

shoot. im really sorry. would you take $6.50? haha

[quote name='iwarboY']shoot. im really sorry. would you take $6.50? haha[/QUOTE]

The only one that lost anything was dufftech. He could've played a little sooner, that's all. I can just hold frmbrknwings resale slot. Phantoms have to go first, but I don't want a phantom, hence my group waits.

[quote name='NSYNC']The only one that lost anything was dufftech. He could've played a little sooner, that's all. I can just hold frmbrknwings resale slot. Phantoms have to go first, but I don't want a phantom, hence my group waits.[/QUOTE]

ok, i just didn't want any hard feelings. i've had alot of stress today. haven't even slept yet ( 7:00am )
i'll go ahead and send usuyami payment.. my apologies though..

Hard feelings? LOL, check the username. Not worried about stuff like that on the internet.

Team ICO Collection

Sellable Slots ($13.33)
1. Heavyd814life (HOST)
2. Cobolatrix (PAID)

Phantom Slots ($6.66)
1. Cwinters
2. Gray13wolf420

I've got the £25 so we are all set - I'll shoot you guys a pm with my PP info in a moment

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Usuyami']mmoxe.com, a sister site of igxe.com. Pretty terrible reliability.. they told me they ran out of PSN cards on three separate occasions after I bought them so I had groups stuck in limbo. Not to mention I had to send in photo id and they had to call me to confirm my identity because apparently a lot of people buy from them with stolen credit cards... but they do seem to have the best prices![/QUOTE]

Case in point, I just received the code from them and it's already been spent. Sigh, time to call them. :roll:

[quote name='Usuyami']Case in point, I just received the code from them and it's already been spent. Sigh, time to call them. :roll:[/QUOTE]

say no more. i'll hop on later..

[quote name='Usuyami']Case in point, I just received the code from them and it's already been spent. Sigh, time to call them. :roll:[/QUOTE]

ebay, you get .77 in ebay bucks too.

Hold on, they sent you a used code? I bought mine from a seller on eBay and it was emailed to me in minutes

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Hold on, they sent you a used code? I bought mine from a seller on eBay and it was emailed to me in minutes[/QUOTE]

Yeah.. pretty sad. They advertise 24/7 365 days a year customer support, and I can't get in contact with anyone atm. :cry:

LittleBigPlanet2 £19.99 = $31.36

1. cobolatrix
----------
$5.23
1. smellyy

We need one resellable and a phantom.

---

BF1943 + BC2 Onslaught DLC $2
CoD Classic + Wipeout HD (WB) $2
Crazy Taxi $2
Take all 3 for $5

Renegade Ops $3
Resident Evil 4 HD $4

PM me. Thanks.

wanting:
Anarchy rush hour
Red Dead Redemption DLC (UK)
Burn Zombie Burn
deal in progress

to rent or buy!

PM only to deal, quotes dont seem to alert me

lol I'm an idiot. I tried inputting an older code I got from them which is why it was already spent. Hahaha, what a bonehead move. :lol: But still, their customer support was nowhere to be seen today. Not cool. Anyway, account is ready to go. Just waiting for reiter to pay for his share.

ICO/SOTC UK (38.00)
1. Brainberry PAID
2. Usuyami (host) PAID
---------------------------------
3. Reiter34
4. iwarboY PAID

For sale:
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($2)
Fallout: New Vegas DLC ($7.50)
Sam & Max: Seasons 2 & 3 + Jurassic Park ($9)

One week timeshares available. PM me for more details.
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($0.20)
Fallout: New Vegas DLC ($0.80)
Mass Effect 2 + DLC($1.35)
Prince of Persia HD Trilogy ($0.80)
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition ($0.60)
Sam & Max: Seasons 2 & 3 + Jurassic Park ($1.20)

[quote name='gray13wolf420']Selling: Tales of Money island $2
Sam and Max:Season 3: $4
Earthworm Jim HD: $1
X-men arcade: $1
Scott Pilgrim: $1

And I have 1 account with:

Pacman DX
Streets of Rage 2
Rag doll kung fu
Marvel V Capcom 2
Wipeout HD
Infamous
Super Stardust HD
Battlefield 1943
Fat Princess
Wheel of Fortune
Braid
Dead Nation
Monkey Island 1 + 2
Bomberman Ultra
Qbert
Jeopardy!
Warhawk (PS1)
Mortal Kombat 2
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix
Super Puzzle Fighter
LBP DLC’s - Gow, MGS, Heavenly Sword some costumes...
Zombie Apocalypse
Prince of Persia Classic
Zen Pinball + Ninja gaiden + Street fighter tables
After Burner Climax
GTA Expansions: Ballad of Gay tony + Lost and the damned
Commando 3
Resident Evil 1-3
Vagrant Story
Scott Pilgrim + DLC
Hyrdrophobia
Crash Bandicoot 1-4
COD:BO Zombies pack
Plants Vs Zombies
Golden Axe
Altered Beast
Comic Zone
Costume Quest
Crash Commando + DLC
Burn Zombie Burn
Medievil
Infamous Festival of Blood
Burnout Crash
Arkham City Catwomn, 2 skins and joker map
All LA Noir DLC
Sam + Max episode 1

Make me an offer....[/QUOTE]

I offer $60 for that lot of games.

[quote name='Usuyami']lol I'm an idiot. I tried inputting an older code I got from them which is why it was already spent. Hahaha, what a bonehead move. :lol: But still, their customer support was nowhere to be seen today. Not cool. Anyway, account is ready to go. Just waiting for reiter to pay for his share.

ICO/SOTC UK (38.00)
1. Brainberry PAID
2. Usuyami (host) PAID
---------------------------------
3. Reiter34
4. iwarboY PAID

For sale:
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($2)
Fallout: New Vegas DLC ($7.50)
Sam & Max: Seasons 2 & 3 + Jurassic Park ($9)

One week timeshares available. PM me for more details.
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($0.20)
Fallout: New Vegas DLC ($0.80)
Mass Effect 2 + DLC($1.35)
Prince of Persia HD Trilogy ($0.80)
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition ($0.60)
Sam & Max: Seasons 2 & 3 + Jurassic Park ($1.20)[/QUOTE]

Payment sent!

What is psnprofiles.com? Apparently they have all my trophy stuff out in the open and I never joined! Cool, but not so cool at the same time. Is this an official Sony site?

F@#%!!! My OCD is going to kick-in now. Apparently I'm at 98.87% trophy completion. Unacceptable.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I'm gone for a couple of hours and i have to sift through 3+ pages... i'm starting to feel quite nostalgic.[/QUOTE]

Just goes to show that if we have good games at good prices, we will have buyers.

Long live play. Haha!

Selling 2 gameshare slots!!!

SHARE 1:
Resellable Gameshare Slot: $11 ($3 off!)

Motorstorm Apocalypse full game
Assassin's Creed 2 trial
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood trial
Gotham City Imposters beta

SHARE 2:
Pre Nov 18th Change Gameshare Slot: $4

Dead Space 2 full game

OR TAKE BOTH FOR $14!!!
Only selling to reputable CAG members.

Go lower so I can buy you out, domo325. I want to add DiRT3 and NFS: The Run on that account, haha. It'll be my UK Racer.

Go lower so I can buy you out, domo325. I want to add DiRT3 and NFS: The Run on that account. It'll be my UK Racer.

[quote name='NSYNC']Go lower so I can buy you out, domo325. I want to add DiRT3 and NFS: The Run on that account. It'll be my UK Racer.

1 "phantom" slot of ICO and Shadow of the Colossus - $6.66[/QUOTE]

wait you have a phantom of ico/sotc?

[quote name='NSYNC']Go lower so I can buy you out, domo325. I want to add DiRT3 and NFS: The Run on that account. It'll be my UK Racer.

1 "phantom" slot of ICO and Shadow of the Colossus - $6.66[/QUOTE]

PM'd. Sent you an offer you can't refuse.. lol.

^ I do! PM me if you're interested.

Selling:
1. Echochrome 2 $3
2. Tumble $2
3. Sidescroller $2
4. Swarm $2
5. Sideway New York $2
6. BF1943 $2
7. BFBC2 Vietnam $3
8. Red Faction Geurrilla $4
9. EU Hot Pursuit DLC

Looking for:
LA Noire Rockstar Pass, NBA Jam, High Velocity Bowling, Dungeon Defenders, Hamilton's Great Adventure , Megaman 10, Savage Moon + DLC

Selling

Jurrasic Park - $5 ($1 off)
Infamous 2 - $8
Infamous + Split Second - $3.50
Family Game Night 1 & 3 - $10

Will sell all slots for $25!

selling

$5 rpg ps1 classics - legend of mana - final fantasy 7 - legacy of kain - parasite eve 1 - castlevaina chronicles -suikoden
$3 Mk vs dc
$5 castlevaina hod + all dlc

FS:
Account 1 - $10 ($2 off!)

Rochard
From Dust
Hamilton's Great Adventure
Beat Hazard Ultra
Renegade Ops

Account 2 - $3 ($1 off!)
Fight Night Championship (Champion, Legacy and Fight Now modes. No online)

Account 3 - $6.66 (Same slot as NSYNC's selling)
"Phantom" slot of ICO and Shadow of the Colossus

Guys, let's get this rolling! First group to form but last group to download? KAMON!

Side note on Domo's share of DeadSpace 2, I'm the host so no worries there. And it also includes a weapon's pack for ME2 and the DLC for Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes.

[quote name='bastiartadi']FS:
Account 1 - $10 ($2 off!)

Rochard
From Dust
Hamilton's Great Adventure
Beat Hazard Ultra
Renegade Ops

Account 2 - $3 ($1 off!)
Fight Night Championship (Champion, Legacy and Fight Now modes. No online)

Side note on Domo's share of DeadSpace 2, I'm the host so no worries there. And it also includes a weapon's pack for ME2 and the DLC for Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes.[/QUOTE]

Any clue how long it takes to plat Dead Space 2? I hated Dead Space 1, although it was probably my fault for playing alone in the dark with surround sound. :cry: I hear DS2 is a lot less creepy and more action-y though.

[quote name='Usuyami']Any clue how long it takes to plat Dead Space 2? I hated Dead Space 1, although it was probably my fault for playing alone in the dark with surround sound. :cry: I hear DS2 is a lot less creepy and more action-y though.[/QUOTE]

Dead Space 2 is a lot scarier, all I wanted to do was finish it and be done with it lol.

Also does the ICO/SOTC have trophies? SOTC seems like a game I might want to plat.

[quote name='Brainberry']Dead Space 2 is a lot scarier, all I wanted to do was finish it and be done with it lol.

Also does the ICO/SOTC have trophies? SOTC seems like a game I might want to plat.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? That part in DS1 with the candles and creepy girl singing twinkle twinkle little stars... that was stuck in my brain for a few days afterwards. Not to mention having to beat the game on the hardest difficulty so dying was so easy made the game so intense lol.

And yeah ICO/SOTC does have trophies. Reiter is done installing his share, so just waiting on iwarboy now who hasn't even activated yet. :cry:

Looking for these titles in bulk, if possible.

NBA JAM: On Fire Edition
Jurassic Park: The Game - Full Season
Alice: Madness Returns
Call Of Juarez: Bound In Blood
Red Faction: Armageddon
Family Feud Decades

Old PSN games.

Age of Booty
Blast Factor™
Burnout™ Paradise
CRASH COMMANDO™
Fat Princess
Flower
Linger In Shadows™
LUMINES™ Supernova
Magic Orbz
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
NOBY NOBY BOY™
Novastrike
PAIN
PixelJunk™ Eden / Encore
PixelJunk™ Monsters and Encore
Rag Doll Kung Fu™: Fists of Plastic
Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer
SUPER STARDUST™ HD
TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
WipEout® HD
ZEN Pinball

Willing to join a long term reliable PSN group as well or buy an account with a majority of these titles already.

I've gotten PMS about some of these titles already, and I will get back to you after I sort out everything.

Thanks for reading.

[quote name='xcopy']I've gotten PMS
[/QUOTE]

Holy cow, how long have you had it? Just kidding! Heading out for a bit so felt like leaving on a dumb note. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back