CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brainberry']

This place is meant for getting 4 prestige soldier's together to form a group for Dead Island. Anything else is irrelevant and insignificant.

[/QUOTE]

Lmao, well said Brain.

Grow up Miguel.

[quote name='Brainberry']Seriously? Take this shit somewhere else. I don't even know why you guys are joining a convo that majority of this community could not care less about.

This place is meant for getting 4 prestige soldier's together to form a group for Dead Island. Anything else is irrelevant and insignificant.

Dead Island (£35.99) & DiRT3 (£23.99)
$31.20
1. NSYNC(Jedi Knight)
2.Brianberry(Jedi Knight)
----------
$15.60
1. Brainberry(Jedi Knight)
2. (inspiring Jedi)

Still in effect Nsync?[/QUOTE]

let me get that spot for dead island and dirt.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']
You seem like a thoughtful dude, I think I will go ahead and take you up on your offer and PM you. I'd love to pick at your line of reasoning and maybe receive some legit feedback from someone willing to genuinely converse on the matter.
[/QUOTE]

If you do decide to, I hope the forums are fixed by then. :cry:
I really can't take logging in 4-5 times to post/PM/etc. anymore!

ps. Buy my slot~

For Sale:
$4
- Rochard
- Puzzle Agent
- Sam and Max: Beyond Time and Space
(all on one account)

*Willing to trade.

[quote name='Brainberry']Ding Ding Ding!

New Jedi on board.

Lets dance.[/QUOTE]

Haha he'll back out watch!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WV Matsui']Haha he'll back out watch haha[/QUOTE]

Why would you say such a thing!!!!!

The reason why I'm even taking a Sellable & Phantom was because you said you wanted a phantom. If anything you backed out lol

[quote name='Jokerkun890']If you do decide to, I hope the forums are fixed by then. :cry:
I really can't take logging in 4-5 times to post/PM/etc. anymore!
[/QUOTE]

Which browser are you on? It logs me out on Internet Explorer, but not Firefox.

[quote name='Azazael13']Did NFS: The Run ever come out?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think it came out around release on the UK/EU store.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Haha he'll back out watch![/QUOTE]

Sorta. Need to sell Rayman: Origins first. Once that happens, I'll set it up. I've spent about $100 on shares these past few days trying to help get stuff in circulation.

[quote name='Brainberry']Why would you say such a thing!!!!!

The reason why I'm even taking a Sellable & Phantom was because you said you wanted a phantom. If anything you backed out lol[/QUOTE]

I don't want dirt!

I took the Deus/Amy group.

I wanted DI but Ill wait and buy yours at half price! :p

[quote name='WV Matsui']I don't want dirt!

I took the Deus/Amy group.

I wanted DI but Ill wait and buy yours at half price! :p[/QUOTE]

Hahaha! I'm tempted to get his JC2 just because of this but I need to payout the PS+ group I have first. Will likely get it soon!

Rayman: Origins (1454MB) & Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves (1069MB)
1 slot available - $18.20

NCAA Football 12 (6786MB)
1 "Phantom" available - $10.00

Dragon Age: Origins (11.4GB)
1 slot available - $6.67

Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle (232MB)
1 slot available - $5.00

Alice: Madness Returns (4566MB), American McGee's Alice (946MB) & Weapons of Madness and Dresses DLC (145KB)
1 "Phantom" available - $7.00

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
3 slots available - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
3 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle (185MB) & Tomb Raider Underworld (6149MB)
1 slot available - $4.00
Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).

Dead Island & Dirt 3
$31.20
1. NSYNC
2. Brainberry
----------
$15.60
1. Brainberry
2. uuaww

NCAA Football 12
$20.00
1. NSYNC - Paid/Downloaded
2. rams81 - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$10.00
1. Brockothoko - Paid/Downloaded

Alice + DLC
$14.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
2. raiden_86 - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$7.00
1. Fondren - Paid/Downloaded

Deus Ex & Amy
$26.00

1. NSYNC - Paid
2. clonesniper666 - Paid
----------
$13.00
1. WV Matsui - Paid/DownloadING
2. Friend - Paid/DownloadING

----------
3-Day Timeshares
Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle (Out until 1/9)

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Battlefield 1943 PSN price $9.99

Host - SteamboatOp
Sellable ($1.50)

Phantom (FREE)
1. bastiartadi

For sale (sellable):

Renegade Ops - $1.75[/QUOTE]

Heh, hit me up.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Battlefield 1943 PSN price $9.99

Host - SteamboatOp
Sellable ($1.50)

Phantom (FREE)

For sale (sellable):

Renegade Ops - $1.75[/QUOTE]

I'll take a Phantom. Btw, what's a Phantom slot?

[quote name='Brainberry']Are we still doing Amy?(that sounds kinda dirty)[/QUOTE]

Delayed. I think. They put up a pole (see what I did there?) whether the former PSN exclusive will be released on Tuesday for $12.99 or get a delayed release for $9.99.

This is bull.

[quote name='Blabadon']I'll take a Phantom. Btw, what's a Phantom slot?[/QUOTE]

If you have any outstanding issues with fellow CAG's I will first need to know that they have been cleared by the appropriated parties before I allow such persons to take part in my groups. Nothing personal just sound business practice.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Delayed. I think. They put up a pole (see what I did there?) whether the former PSN exclusive will be released on Tuesday for $12.99 or get a delayed release for $9.99.

This is bull.[/QUOTE]

Just saying that even if its delayed or not is our group still intact?

[quote name='Brainberry']Just saying that even if its delayed or not is our group still intact?[/QUOTE]

We still need a host, and no ones seems to be willing. I can back out if a host that likes a sellable slot comes up. I'm okay if I wait.

[quote name='bastiartadi']We still need a host, and no ones seems to be willing. I can back out if a host that likes a sellable slot comes up. I'm okay if I wait.[/QUOTE]

No, its cool.

I can find another group since you showed interest first.

[quote name='Xxamir15xX']Darksiders ($19.99)

3 Non Sellable Spots $3.67 ea.[/QUOTE]

All under the same account I assume. I love what you did there. You still save quite a bit of monies on the original purchase price and do not have to deal with the BS that inevitably comes with gamesharing. I may adopt this practice.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']All under the same account I assume. I love what you did there. You still save quite a bit of monies on the original purchase price and do not have to deal with the BS that inevitably comes with gamesharing. I may adopt this practice.[/QUOTE]

What is "this" practice.

[quote name='Brainberry']What is "this" practice.[/QUOTE]

A host can still save a good chunk of change on a game he wishes to purchase without dealing with sellable slots, and the potential thievery that comes with it. I like it, and I don't know why I didn't think of doing this myself sooner. Since phantom's are a hot commodity these days, and with sellable slots not commanding the same level of interest as they once did thanks to the price hike, A host can simply choose to sell one of his usual sellable slots as a phantom (by changing the password). There are more possibilities with this as well, especially if you have a considerable backlog and take advantage of sale's. I'm sure other have already thought of this though, nothing new here.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']A host can still save a good chunk of change on a game he wishes to purchase without dealing with sellable slots, and the potential thievery that comes with it. I like it, and I don't know why I didn't think of doing this myself sooner. Since phantom's are a hot commodity these days, and with sellable slots not commanding the same level of interest as they once did thanks to the price hike, A host can simply choose to sell one of his usual sellable slots as a phantom (by changing the password). There are more possibilities with this as well, especially if you have a considerable backlog and take advantage of sale's. I'm sure other have already thought of this though, nothing new here.[/QUOTE]

That's was I thought, but usually the other resellable slot holder I've been paired up with were trusted cags.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']A host can still save a good chunk of change on a game he wishes to purchase without dealing with sellable slots, and the potential thievery that comes with it. I like it, and I don't know why I didn't think of doing this myself sooner. Since phantom's are a hot commodity these days, and with sellable slots not commanding the same level of interest as they once did thanks to the price hike, A host can simply choose to sell one of his usual sellable slots as a phantom (by changing the password). There are more possibilities with this as well, especially if you have a considerable backlog and take advantage of sale's. I'm sure other have already thought of this though, nothing new here.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:$

yeah, after having a couple accounts stolen from me recently i just decided to start doing my shares this way, no more having to worry about spots getting stolen and it`s still cheaper than a normal 50/50 share.

Originally Posted by SteamboatOperator
Battlefield 1943 PSN price $9.99

Host - SteamboatOp
Sellable ($1.50)

Phantom (FREE)
1. bastiartadi

If you or anyone else wants to buy a bf1943 code for less than psn price, pm me.

Battlefield 1943 - PSN price $9.99. Host - SteamboatOp

Phantom ($0.99)
1. bastiartadi (Paid)

Feel free to add yourselves or PM me if interested. Group will form as soon as 2 slots are occupied.
----------

For sale (sellable):

Renegade Ops - $1.75

Wow, this is genius. I swear, I always get surprised by the number of great ideas that people can come up with in this thread. It's essentially a risk free 50-50 spot.

Call me a noob I have read through the OP and understand the gamesharing concept (I just recently picked up a PS3) but I am totally lost on when people are selling spots? I understand that someone hosts it and makes another psn so the game can be on two different ps3 at once. But what is this sellable or phantom slots. If anyone would be kind enough to PM me the ins and outs it would be greatly appreciated. Sorry don't want to clutter up the thread but wish to join in.

[quote name='kiwimonster']Call me a noob I have read through the OP and understand the gamesharing concept (I just recently picked up a PS3) but I am totally lost on when people are selling spots? I understand that someone hosts it and makes another psn so the game can be on two different ps3 at once. But what is this sellable or phantom slots. If anyone would be kind enough to PM me the ins and outs it would be greatly appreciated. Sorry don't want to clutter up the thread but wish to join in.[/QUOTE]

As many times as its been asked, Im shocked its not in the OP yet. Im guessing theres a reason it hasnt been added yet?

$25: Battlefield 3 + Back To Karkand DLC + Physical Warfare Pack + Battlefield 1943

$16: Infamous 2 + Weapons Pack, Back To The Future (ALL EP), Battle: Los Angeles, Spare Parts, Battlefield 1943

$6: Monopoly Streets.

$3.20: Flower + Soundtrack & Dynamic Theme

$2: LittleBigPlanet, Super Stardust HD, LittleBigPlanet (PSP), ModNation Racers (PSP)

$1: Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Online Pass + misc. DLCs

Selling
$4 - final fantasy 7 parasite eve 1 castlevaina chronicles pixel junk shooter 1 suikoden blood omen legacy of kain + more

$3 mk vs dc

$2 street fighter 3 + mk collection

$6. Red dead redemption + undead pack and all dlc

$4 resident evil 5 gold edition - SOLD

$4 castlevaina hod + all music , characters and Lvls dlc

$2 metal gear solid final fantasy 8 command and conquer tomb raider 1

$1 final fantasy 7 suikoden

Discount If buy multiple slots

[quote name='4thHorseman']As many times as its been asked, Im shocked its not in the OP yet. Im guessing theres a reason it hasnt been added yet?[/QUOTE]

Some people in this thread are under the delusion that phantom slots are something so genius that Sony has no clue that its possible or how its done. So whenever its mentioned how its done you get a nice PM explaining how stupid you are for posting the top secret method that Sony will never work out and asked to remove the post. Most people just remove the post to save any hassle.

I dont really know how many actual belive this is something that has not been thought of before and I previously tried to exlpain that Sony is not run by morons who cant work out somthing basic that multiple people here came up with independently of each other. There was even a time when they didn't even want you sharing in this thread unless it was just 2 slots so the secret would not be revealed.

Selling/Trading:
1. Tumble
2. Sidescroller
3. Swarm
4. Rocketbirds Hardboiled Chicken
5. BF1943
6. BFBC2 Vietnam
7. Red Faction Geurrilla
8. EU Hot Pursuit DLC
9. Deathspank the Baconing
10. Sam and Max Season 2, Puzzle Agent, Rochard
11. God of War Origins Collection
12. Monopoly Streets
13. From Dust
14. Okabu

Wants (Trades only, until I have more paypal):
Dungeon Defenders, Megaman 10, Sonic Adventure + DX, Hamilton's Great Adventure, Savage Moon + DLC,

[quote name='Xxamir15xX']Darksiders ($19.99)

3 Non Sellable Spots $3.67 ea.[/QUOTE]

Let me check out the demo. If I like it, I'm in!

[quote name='NSYNC']You guys are crazy with this 3 slot phantom stuff, haha. Do Dead Island for Brainberry next.[/QUOTE]

Dead Island

Host

3 Phantoms
1. WV Matsui
2. Brainberry
3. Brainberry

[quote name='jonfelkin']Some people in this thread are under the delusion that phantom slots are something so genius that Sony has no clue that its possible or how its done. So whenever its mentioned how its done you get a nice PM explaining how stupid you are for posting the top secret method that Sony will never work out and asked to remove the post. Most people just remove the post to save any hassle.

I dont really know how many actual belive this is something that has not been thought of before and I previously tried to exlpain that Sony is not run by morons who cant work out somthing basic that multiple people here came up with independently of each other. There was even a time when they didn't even want you sharing in this thread unless it was just 2 slots so the secret would not be revealed.[/QUOTE]

Or it could just be so that it seems less popular. The more popular something is, the more it gets noticed.

p.s. I am indifferent either way on the whole phantom idea, but if you're implying the social group was made to keep this a secret you're wrong.

Like myself and Matsui discussed before, the Social Group was an alternative for trusted members if the main thread died. People were getting slots stolen left and right and the thread was dead at the time, so a few of us wanted to ensure a smaller trusted community could live on.

Thankfully, the main thread did not die, the scammers got weeded out, and any alternatives that were discussed have now been implimented. The social group served its purpose, and thankfully, is no longer needed - aside from the odd discussion of a new scammer.

Edit:
p.p.s. Speaking of past scammers, felkin is a wonderful host. I have gone through 3 shares hosted by him and not one account had problems. ;)

Selling a slot of ICO / Shadow of the Colossus + Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath : $15

And the account also has 5 dollars left in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back