CAGCAA - NCAA 10 Dynasty - 2011 Season - Week 19 Deadline: 6/28

This is a bit of an off week for the dynasty since there are a few teams on bye this week and the rest face CPU teams, so just get your games in ASAP this week.

Here's the full schedule for the week:

Memphis at Ohio State (FriskyTanuki)
Cincinnati at South Florida (JustnCredible29)
Rutgers (BigAT4) at USC
LSU at Texas (Frankysox)
Miami at Florida (Ultimate Matt X)

Byes: Georgia Tech (S3anAmI), Notre Dame (Regian), Michigan State (XXXplosive1)

Just won an amazing game 34-30 against the CPU Miami. Started off down 17-0 in the first quarter. Threw some dumb picks, but I felt like they were more Tebow than me so I benched him. Brought the backup in and still threw some dumb picks, but I started moving down the field. Was about 20-10 at the half. Was still down around 10 or so starting the fourth quarter, but some big plays got me back in it so I was about to get down by three with a few minutes left. My defense held and I went down the field and scored with 40 some seconds left. Was a sloppy game, but great considering I won with 5 turnovers.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Finished up my game, so it's just Franky's game that's left before we can move on.[/QUOTE]

I'm playing tonight.

Looks like we have advanced.

Ultimate Matt, you're my opponent for this week. When do you want to get our game in?

Here's the schedule for the week:

Georgia Tech (SeanAmI) vs Ohio State (FriskyTanuki)
Texas (FrankySox) vs Notre Dame (Regian)
Michigan State (XXXplosive1) vs Iowa
Florida (Ultimate Matt X) vs Rutgers (BigAT4)
South Florida (JustnCredible29) vs Miami

Let me know when you're available to play, Sean.

Hey, you did get a fumble off a freakin' toss play :), but ya first half was close except for the big hit tip interceptions. Congratulations though on hurting every single one of my starting running backs.

[quote name='BigAT']Looks like we have advanced.

Ultimate Matt, you're my opponent for this week. When do you want to get our game in?[/QUOTE]

I might be able to play tomorrow at like 10:30 EST. If not I'm going to be out of town this weekend and will be back Sunday afternoon. Any time then and early Sunday evening should work.

Matt, we can try tomorrow night (I assume you mean PM, although I could actually do AM), but if not Sunday would work.

[quote name='FrankySox']hey Regian, let me know when you can play. I'm usually available in the evening.[/QUOTE]

I'll be home around 9PM CST tonight after work, give or take a few minutes. Otherwise I'll be available after 5PM CST on Friday if you can't do it tonight.

EDIT: Actually, I just got invited to my cousin's 21st birthday tonight after work. I'll make an attempt to be on later tonight, otherwise I'm available for a good chunk of time Friday evening.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Regian']I'll be home around 9PM CST tonight after work, give or take a few minutes. Otherwise I'll be available after 5PM CST on Friday if you can't do it tonight.

EDIT: Actually, I just got invited to my cousin's 21st birthday tonight after work. I'll make an attempt to be on later tonight, otherwise I'm available for a good chunk of time Friday evening.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Friday works best for me, because there is Big12 football on ESPN tonight.

Sure, I'll send you an invite in a bit. You'll have a game this week, so be ready for whenever you and SeanAmI can do that.

Here's the full schedule for the week:
Notre Dame (Regian) at USC
Iowa State at Texas (FrankySox)
Miami at Ohio State (FriskyTanuki)
LSU (DarkTower80) at Georgia Tech (SeanAmI)
South Florida (moonknight25) at Michigan State (XXXplosive1)

Oh man, a date with Iowa State as a computer opponent. That's going to be a fun game. /sarcasm Sorry Sean but you probably have to wait another week to see me lose as I'm pretty sure they won't be able to pull off an upset.

I just saw this and I'm packing to drive down to the USF/Cinci game tommorrow. I'll be back in town Friday, so we can play then around 10:30pm if you can :)

[quote name='moonknight25']I just saw this and I'm packing to drive down to the USF/Cinci game tommorrow. I'll be back in town Friday, so we can play then around 10:30pm if you can :)[/QUOTE]

Have fun. Should be a great game to watch, I'll be watching it for sure, pulling for the Bulls.

Finished up my game against Miami, but there are two games left to be played by Franky and Regian, who both are facing computer teams, so get to it.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Finished up my game against Miami, but there are two games left to be played by Franky and Regian, who both are facing computer teams, so get to it.[/QUOTE]

If you want it done sooner make the deadline earlier. I don't mind playing earlier but for some reason I always wait til the last minute. The only reason I don't play sooner is because I'm the worst procrastinator EVER, and I assume I'm usually not the last to get it in. Which would be the case this week, anyways...

Got my game in today and Colt McCoy had 871 total yards and 11 TD's. ISU blows.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']If every game is played, I can advance earlier than the deadline, so there's your motivation.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but it always seems like there is one even though I get done earlier. Is there anyway you'd be willing to put up a vote for changing the length before deadlines at the start of season 2? I'd be willing to do 5 days, we do that in the Madden league and it seems to work pretty well.

I advanced it on Monday night, but couldn't get the time to post it yet. I'll get the schedule now:

Ohio State (FriskyTanuki) vs South Florida (moonknight25)
Michigan State (XXXplosive1) vs Illinois
Georgia Tech (SeanAmI) vs Notre Dame (Regian)
Rutgers (BigAT) vs Hawaii
LSU (DarkTower80) vs USC
Florida (Ultimate Matt X) vs Florida State
Texas (FrankySox) vs Iowa

This seems like it's our last week before the championship game, so I'll see if I can figure out what bowl games we're headed for and all that. Let me know when you're available to play our game, moonknight.

Regian's on the bubble for not playing his game.

I already played my game for this week without any problems. Not sure what you're talking about.

That was a weird problem, I had to delete my OD save and redownload it again. Now its working correctly.
What should I do if Regian does not respond? I posted here and sent him an XBL message.

Hey Sean. I just recently got a PS3 and have been playing the shit out of it. I'm doing my Madden game tonight, so how does tomorrow night at 9PM CST sound?

Actually, Sean. I'm going to have to move to Friday evening. My home internet is down currently and I'm hoping Verizon can get out to fix it tomorrow.

Came so close to winning, but the game just rubbed it in my face by giving me the Good Sport Award achievement for getting to level 10 in sportsmanship. :whistle2:(

It was a great game man! You owned the 3rd quarter and I couldn't move the ball at all. That 3rd down bomb to Hester prob saved my ass because you had all of the "mo". Look forward to playing you next season!

bread's done
Back