CAGCAA - NCAA 10 Dynasty - 2011 Season - Week 19 Deadline: 6/28

fuck! Okay I sent you another PM 11est is good tonight. Any chance you can still game this morning? I was a little more hungover than I thought so I got off. If only I could get mobile updates from CAG!

Franky and i played to the end of the 2nd quarter and we lost connection. The lag was pretty bad ,but we were toughing thru it and was tied 14-14. We are going to try again tonight at 11pm eastern. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on both of our restart notifcations.

Just copied and pasted this from the Madden League. I'm too depressed to type it again.
I can't believe my fingers are typing this. My Xbox 360 fuckin red ringed on me. Unfortunately I'm going to have to drop from the league. I don't know when I'll get a replacement and I don't want to delay the league. I'm sorry guys. Someone can take over my LSU team and have a ball.This sucks.

That sucks dude, hope you get it back soon!

GG Franky, Texas defended its #1 ranking well against USF! 33-20....didnt have an answer for mccoy!

[quote name='Doomtime']Just copied and pasted this from the Madden League. I'm too depressed to type it again.
I can't believe my fingers are typing this. My Xbox 360 fuckin red ringed on me. Unfortunately I'm going to have to drop from the league. I don't know when I'll get a replacement and I don't want to delay the league. I'm sorry guys. Someone can take over my LSU team and have a ball.This sucks.[/QUOTE]
I can put you on vacation mode until you get your system back, if you want to stick around.

I just wanted to let you guys know that i'm going on vacation starting sunday morning so sat night is the last time I can get online till next friday.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I can put you on vacation mode until you get your system back, if you want to stick around.[/QUOTE]
Ah it's cool Frisky. Getting ready to head back to school anyway so I'm really not motivated to get it fixed right away. Just sucks that it happened now, but eh what can you do. Thanks for the offer though. I appreciate. You guys have a great season.

[quote name='Doomtime']Ah it's cool Frisky. Getting ready to head back to school anyway so I'm really not motivated to get it fixed right away. Just sucks that it happened now, but eh what can you do. Thanks for the offer though. I appreciate. You guys have a great season.[/QUOTE]

It could be a blessing in disguise that it broke before school! Trust me I probably would have taken that a semester or two. In the end it sucks it broke but good luck man.

XXXplosive, I put Doom on vacation mode for the week, so you can play your game. I'll just take him off before moving to the next week.

The only other person that hasn't played their game is UMattX.

Okay I played my game and advanced. Had a close one with Tennessee that I won 30-29 or something like that. A stupid play where I went for it on fourth down almost cost me. The computer got to the two with the last play, but was out of timeouts. I think an injury helped me cause the CPU wasted a few seconds on it instead of using a time out.

Sorry for not getting this up sooner, but I was a bit busy yesterday and will be busy today, so I won't be writing up a recap this week. So you can check the OP for rankings and here's the schedule:

South Florida (JustnCredible29) at Rutgers (BigAT4)
Southern Miss at Notre Dame (Regian)
Iowa (neworlbush25) at USC (ShadyMarino)
Texas (Frankysox) at Georgia Tech (S3anAmI)
Michigan State (XXXplosive1) at Ohio State (FriskyTanuki)
Florida (Ultimate Matt X) at LSU

JustinCredible is on vacation, I'm not sure when we're going to be able to get our game in.

Good game, XXXplosive. Despite losing a QB, it wasn't easy to stop your offense, but it did come through in critical situations. I'm glad the QB injury was just for the week and not much further.

There is just one more game left to be played between USC (Panther) and Iowa (neworlbush), so if you can get that in by tonight or sometime by the afternoon tomorrow, we can have a smooth transition to next week.

Yeah I lost my number 1 revicer on the first offensive play and after cousins threw two early picks, I switched to Nichols, and had success but you injured him on the pentultimate play of my only touchdown drive. Your Defense was swarming never let me establish a comfortable run game, and since Cousins is slower then Nicholes, you were able to either sack Cousins, force him to fumble or hit him as he thew and make some easy picks for yourself. Still my pass defense contiuned it's good play all year but I need to improve my line play through recruiting. It's been my downfall all season.

[quote name='Ace!']wanted to stop in and see where you all have made it to...Week 6

And it looks like karma came back for someone :)[/QUOTE]

Is it you because you were a douche and quit the league 2 years in a row?

[quote name='SeanAmI']Is it you because you were a douche and quit the league 2 years in a row?[/QUOTE]

that is it...thats why he red ringed.

[quote name='Ace!']that is it...thats why he red ringed.[/QUOTE]

Wow, someone uses the QB to run on you three times, you cry about it, his 360 red rings and that's karma?

I'm ready just got my recruiting done, glad to see I wasn't the last one this time! I always forget to do recruit after my games.

[quote name='Ace!']that is it...thats why he red ringed.[/QUOTE]

You realize we can all see the stats and you look like an idiot, right?
If that's the "karma" he gets for running with his QB four times, I'd like to see what you get for being such a douche.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no reason for you to be in here other than to start shit, Ace. I'd advise you to stay out if that's all you have to say.

Week 7 Recap:

This week sees the same top five as last week, though the few spots below show a more interesting picture. USC knocked off Iowa to leave two remaining undefeated teams in the SEC, one team for each conference. LSU, Georgia Tech, Illinois, and South Florida also suffered losses to cap off the mid-ranked losses to let teams like Purdue and Oregon State into the Top 25 while the rest of the winners scoot up a spot or two, as well.

Rutgers' Kordell Young is still the #1 contender for the Heisman this week, though Sam Bradford jumped back into the picture with over 500 yards of offense and seven touchdowns to get into the #2 spot. Texas' Sam Acho and Iowa's Jewell Hampton fell to the #3 and #4 spots, respectively. Colt McCoy and Tim Tebow fell out of the Top 5 this week so that Central Michigan's Dan LeFevour could take the fifth spot as the dark horse candidate for now.

This week's SEC Offensive Player of the Week is Tim Tebow of Florida, who had a nice 400 yard passing game and three touchdowns. Texas' Keenan Robinson took home SEC Defensive Player of the Week award with 12 tackles, a sack, and two interceptions against Georgia Tech.

#8 USC and #7 Florida face off this week for a chance to get back into the National Championship picture while #1 Texas takes on #6 Rutgers in a battle of the last two remaining unbeatens in the SEC. South Florida gets a chance to get back into the Top 25 if they can knock off Iowa this week. Another big match-up between top-ranked teams takes place between #16 Alabama and #2 Oklahoma in a huge Big 12 game. The ACC also features a big game between conference foes in #17 Virginia Tech and #11 Georgia.

Here is the full schedule for this week:

Michigan State (XXXplosive1) at Miami
Notre Dame (Regian) at Michigan
USC (ShadyMarino) at Florida (Ultimate Matt X)
South Florida (JustnCredible29) at Iowa (neworlbush25)
Kentucky at Georgia Tech (S3anAmI)
Rutgers (BigAT4) at Texas (Frankysox)

Byes: Ohio State (FriskyTanuki)

I think that it is really unfair that I got the loss because USC/ShadyMarino wouldnt contact me. It ruined my chance for a SEC championship. I was undefeated until then.

I'm sorry, but it's out of my hands if the game goes unplayed. I'll send a message to Panther about making sure to play his games in time though.

I can play our game tonight bush after 10pm eastern. That sucks that you had to get simmed. Maybe we can allow peeps to play against the computer if we see that they are the one trying to get in their game?

I just got raped by the Rutgers. I have no idea what the hell happened, my defense didn't show up. I made mistakes throwing the ball, which probably didn't matter because I couldn't stop the Rutgers anyway, very weird game.

The virtual Scarlet Knights were out for blood after the absolute pounding the real team took.

You are good with Rutgers BigAT, after I threw that pick when it was tied 3-3 in the third quarter you took over! That was the only time I've only been held to 3 points in ncaa.....you are reping rutgers well my friend!

P.S Usf will get revenge for you when we avenge our raping from Cinci last year LOL

Would it be possible to avoid the problem neworlbush25 had by letting the commissioner (Frisky) let whoever was most active in setting up a game just play the CPU a few hours before a deadline? Does the game even give us an option like that? I know it would cause its own problems, but it seems like that by the end of the week we can start to get an idea who is ready to play and if it's clear that it was a one sided issue I don't think getting to play the CPU would be a bad thing.

[quote name='moonknight25']You are good with Rutgers BigAT, after I threw that pick when it was tied 3-3 in the third quarter you took over! That was the only time I've only been held to 3 points in ncaa.....you are reping rutgers well my friend!

P.S Usf will get revenge for you when we avenge our raping from Cinci last year LOL[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the compliments.

Here's hoping the Bulls and at least one other team take Cincy down and Rutgers manages to get things turned around before the rest of the BE schedule rolls around.

Hey guys, I know this is the wrong place to ask, so I apologize, but I'm hoping someone could help me out. After creating my Appalachian State Mountaineers on the teambuilder website months ago, I wasn't completely sold on the game, and decided against buying it after I read a couple reviews.

I just now rented it from Gamefly, and didn't realize that without redeeming codes (or paying $10) you get ZERO teambuilder slots in the game (would it have killed them to give people one or two?). Now, I can't even try out the team I created to find out if I'd really even be interested in purchasing the game.

My main concern with teambuilder is how the announcers handle me playing in another school's stadium (or how they address the team at all). I don't want to hear them welcoming me to Wallace Wade Stadium in Durham, NC as App State runs onto the field.

Anyway, if anybody has an extra code they don't intend on using (pre-order or otherwise), I'd be really grateful. It's also retarded that EA doesn't offer a $5 60 slot option, but who am I kidding? It's EA. I should also say I'd be willing to send a few bucks via paypal to anyone who has a spare code. Thanks for reading, and again, I apologize for cluttering your league thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='n8rockerasu']Hey guys, I know this is the wrong place to ask, so I apologize, but I'm hoping someone could help me out. After creating my Appalachian State Mountaineers on the teambuilder website months ago, I wasn't completely sold on the game, and decided against buying it after I read a couple reviews.

I just now rented it from Gamefly, and didn't realize that without redeeming codes (or paying $10) you get ZERO teambuilder slots in the game (would it have killed them to give people one or two?). Now, I can't even try out the team I created to find out if I'd really even be interested in purchasing the game.

My main concern with teambuilder is how the announcers handle me playing in another school's stadium (or how they address the team at all). I don't want to hear them welcoming me to Wallace Wade Stadium in Durham, NC as App State runs onto the field.

Anyway, if anybody has an extra code they don't intend on using (pre-order or otherwise), I'd be really grateful. It's also retarded that EA doesn't offer a $5 60 slot option, but who am I kidding? It's EA. I should also say I'd be willing to send a few bucks via paypal to anyone who has a spare code. Thanks for reading, and again, I apologize for cluttering your league thread.[/QUOTE]

I should have one for you nate. I'll pm you the code by tommorrow night!

[quote name='moonknight25']I should have one for you nate. I'll pm you the code by tommorrow night![/QUOTE]

Thanks man! I'd really appreciate it. Paying $10 for 120 slots just seems like a ripoff. From what I've read, you can only import 12 into Dynasty anyway. I guess for people who play a lot of exhibition, 120 could be useful, but otherwise, the basic number seems sufficient, haha. Thanks again though! :)

Still haven't heard anything from my opponent. I will be at the Browns game tomorrow, but will check for an update when I get in.

If it gets to be a few hours before the deadline and I haven't heard anything can I play the CPU if it gives me that option? I don't want a simmed game to knock me out of the chance to get back into the title hunt.

bread's done
Back