CAGCAA - NCAA 10 Dynasty - 2011 Season - Week 19 Deadline: 6/28

Shady, I waited for a half hour. If you get home in the next hour, post here or send me a message on XBL. Otherwise lets try tomorrow.

Oh man, Acho had another amazing game, if he gets snubbed from Player of the Week this time it's rigged. 11 tackles 10 for loss and a new NCAA record EIGHT SACKS!

McCoy had 7 total TDs, I can't wait to start playing human opponents.

Nope, I'm not sure why not though. I just checked and it looks like everyone is done for this week.

Week 3 Recap:

Losses by Ohio State and Alabama set off this week's new Top 25 rankings, where Ohio State fell to the #11 spot since they only lost to Florida while Alabama fell all the way from #6 to #21 thanks to a huge upset by Texas Tech. Georgia and North Carolina moved up into the top ten thanks to the two big losses, though TCU and BYU both dropped out of the Top 25 on the other end of the spectrum. That allowed Minnesota and Florida State to get into the Top 25 for the time being.

This week's Heisman Watch features a few changes, which the biggest is Sam Acho's debut in the watch at the #3 spot since he's the LE from Texas with eight sacks last week. That dropped McCoy to the #4 spot and allowed Michael Moore, WR from Georgia, to also debut after a big game against South Carolina last week. The biggest performance of the week has to be Sam Acho's performance, which also pushed a big game from Colt McCoy out of the limelight.

This week's National Player of the Week spotlight is dominated by the Longhorns, with Colt McCoy earning the Offense award and Sam Acho taking the Defense award. By default, those two also took home SEC honors in their respective sides of the ball.

There are quite a few big games this week, especially within the SEC. Mid-ranked Georgia Tech and Rutgers get it on this week in the early Thursday night slot. Early on Saturday, LSU tries to crush Notre Dame's hopes of being ranked anytime soon along with a big match-up of ranked teams from Florida between Florida and South Florida. The biggest game of all happens late Saturday as #4 USC heads to Austin to take on the #2 Texas, who have been dominate so far this season.

Here's the full schedule:

Lee Kirk Georgia Tech (S3anAmI) at Rutgers (BigAT4)
Lee LSU (Doomtime) at Notre Dame (Regian) Kirk
Lee Florida (Ultimate Matt X) at South Florida (JustnCredible29) Kirk
Lee Kirk Clemson at Iowa (neworlbush25)
Lee Ohio State (FriskyTanuki) at Connecticut Kirk
Lee Kirk USC (ShadyMarino) at Texas (Frankysox)
Lee Kirk Arizona State at Michigan State (XXXplosive1)

Sorry for not getting the week started sooner, it slipped my mind today after getting home from the movies late last night.

Does anyone know how to deal with the issue where on defense the controls get screwed up and you are unable to use either trigger and pushing the left stick will select different players? I assume I'm not the only one to get this.

[quote name='neworlbush25']And the Iowa Hawkeyes are 4-0.
Im ready to play some human opponents!![/QUOTE]

I saw the score of the wvu game:cold: I wouldn't want to defend your offense right about now LOL

Bigat, ive actually never had that happen yet.......

The best time for me this week Franky would probabaly be sometime tonight or Thursday night sometime. Let me know what you think...

And after your first three weeks, how the hell does Lee and Kirk pick me to win? Ridiculous... :)

Very weird indeed. Like I said I had this issue when I lived in Japan and it was a combination of an ISP and Router issue, but it looks like you've already looked into it?

Here's the deal:

I have a Linksys WRT54G router. Connected wirelessly. I have port forwarded the 360 on it a while back. Problem is, when we got a new Verizon modem, it also acts as a router as well. We have the Verizon deal connected into the Linksys. When I went to check the settings, it went to the Verizon modem instead of the Linksys. Add to the fact that I have forgotten the login to the Verizon modem, and I'm stuck in a odd spot.

I am going to try and resolve this issue as quickly as I can. Sorry for being a pain in the ass.

[quote name='Regian']Here's the deal:

I have a Linksys WRT54G router. Connected wirelessly. I have port forwarded the 360 on it a while back. Problem is, when we got a new Verizon modem, it also acts as a router as well. We have the Verizon deal connected into the Linksys. When I went to check the settings, it went to the Verizon modem instead of the Linksys. Add to the fact that I have forgotten the login to the Verizon modem, and I'm stuck in a odd spot.

I am going to try and resolve this issue as quickly as I can. Sorry for being a pain in the ass.[/QUOTE]
It's no problem. I understand what you're going through. It is a real pain. I have the exact same router and still have the occasional issue with it, although I'm connected through the Ethernet.

Hey Shady I was on from about 9 to 11 last night. I'm pretty sure you said you'd be on at 10. Hopefully this isn't like last year and it's a PITA to get a time when people can play, because that's what ruined it for me last year. Everyone seems pretty active here so I'm not that worried.

If you want to set up a time for tonight that would probably work. Otherwise tomorrow during the day would be good.

[quote name='moonknight25']Franky, after your game with Shady, I can play anytime on Sun after Frisky advances or Monday around 6pm eastern. Just looking ahead a bit ;)[/QUOTE]

Sure, Sunday SHOULD work, but if not Monday would definitely be a go.

My Lamp on my DLP went out and I should have it replaced within a week. I have no other television to hook my 360 up to but I should be able to take the HD to a friends house and play this weekend. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Yeah, been trying to fix this router deal. Dunno if it's been successful. We can give it a shot and worst case we'll have to sim.

Turning my 360 on right now.

Well, I sent him a message, and he shortly logged off after that. Dunno if he got it.

I've been unavailable until late tonight due to working a double today. And since I have my new 120 GB HDD, I'm going to go ahead and migrate now and hope to see Doom later.

First game dropped on us when it was 7-3. The lag was horrendous in that game. The lag continued to our 2nd game but magically disappeared in the 2nd quarter. I was unbelievably rusty and lost because of Madden. Barely squeaked that game out, but honestly I didn't deserve it. Good job through the air Regian. You killed my secondary.Final score 27-19.

Hell yeah, man. Fun game.

If I could have either that INT return or kickoff return TD back, I would've been in a better position. I made way too many mistakes and it cost me.

I was going to post this after our game, but my eyelids were heavier than Louie Anderson by the time we finished (about 2AM my time).

Now, did you do any tinkering to your router beforehand? I did a few things the other day, but I didn't change anything last night.

Week 4 Recap:

This was a big week with some upsets that shook up the top portion of the Top 25. Florida has fallen to South Florida, dropping them to the #8 position, and USC has fallen to Texas to drop to the #9 spot as the two biggest drops of the week. Texas' victory over USC and Florida's drop puts them in the #1 position with Oklahoma at #2, though Texas does have five more weeks of ranked opponents to see if they deserve the top spot or not. Minnesota and Utah are casualties for this week, as they dropped out of the Top 25 to allow for TCU and South Carolina to return to the land of the ranked.

The Heisman Watch for this week once again sees Tim Tebow of Florida at the top with Sam Acho of Texas taking the #2 spot and Sam Bradford of Oklahoma in the third position. Newcomers to the watch this week are Rutgers' Kordell Young at #4 and Oklahoma State's Zac Robinson at #5. Sam Bradford has this week's most impressive performance, with over 400 yards of offense and five touchdowns in a big win over Kentucky.

This week's National Defensive Player of the Week is LSU's Jacob Cutrera, who had 12 tackles, a sack, and two interceptions. Jacob also earned SEC Defensive Player of the Week honors by default. The SEC Offensive Player of the Week was Iowa's Jewel Hampton, who helped them beat Clemson with over 200 yards rushing and two touchdowns.

South Florida has already knocked off one #1 team and they get another shot at the same feat when they face Texas this week. A battle of former Big Ten teams sees Iowa visiting Columbus to take on Ohio State to see who should move up to the single digit ranks. Rutgers gets to welcome South Carolina to the Top 25 when they face off this week.

Here is the full schedule:

Georgia Tech (S3anAmI) at Miami
Rutgers (BigAT4) at South Carolina
Texas (Frankysox) at South Florida (JustnCredible29)
Florida (Ultimate Matt X) at Tennessee
LSU (Doomtime) at Michigan State (XXXplosive1)
Iowa (neworlbush25) at Ohio State (FriskyTanuki)
Georgia at Notre Dame (Regian)
USC (ShadyMarino) at Washington

Let me know when you're free to play, neworlbush.

Franky, i will be online after 6pm eastern tonight, if you are available

Edit-I'm online now and i'll send you a pm

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='moonknight25']Franky, i will be online after 6pm eastern tonight, if you are available

Edit-I'm online now and i'll send you a pm[/QUOTE]

Tonight might be iffy unless you are a late nighter. Tomorrow I have a meeting at 6:30centPM, but will be on after that.

Iowa Hawkeyes move to 5-0 with a 42-17 win over Ohio State.

Good game Frisky. If it werent for that roughing the passer, the game could have changed alot. You didnt get many breaks besides the about 20 penalties called on me.

I can definitely play this morning. Probably the best way to get a hold of me is to message me on Live, since I'll be there playing Batman. I have already sent you PM. Hopefully we can knock this out.

bread's done
Back