CAGCAA - NCAA 10 Dynasty - 2011 Season - Week 19 Deadline: 6/28

Hey guys. Sorry but I'm going to have to drop out of the dynasty. Work has picked up over the last few weeks and I'm rarely home to put 100% toward the league. I had an awesome time playing with you guy and good luck with the rest of the season.

Frisky, since Shady is out can you set it up so I can play the CPU for our game? Also, could I potentially have through tomorrow afternoon if you don't get to this until late? I'll be around awhile, but I may need the time. I promise to have the game done by like 5 or so tomorrow afternoon so it shouldn't cost too much time if it is necessary.

Great game bush! In a wild game that saw both starting qbs get hurt, Usf squeaks by Iowa 31-24. My confidence was totally shot after you went up 14 but Selvie had that huge pick 6 and I finally was able to slow your offense down. Maybe, UsF can salvage their season afterall

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Go ahead.[/QUOTE]

Have you set it up that USC is CPU controlled now? If so I'll try to get the game in now, if not I need you to do that and I'll try again later or early tomorrow.

Holy shit, you serious?! I didn't even notice that! No wonder your offense stalled so much later. You were damn near unstoppable on offense.....thats why I went for it on 4th down at midfield. I didn't want your offense back on the field!

I got my game done last night, sorry I didn't mention it then. The CPU USC gave me a hell of a game with me winning 30-27 or something like that at the end. My defense is what saved me. All the scoring was either me blowing a play or them returning a turnover, but we forced enough turnovers to get the win.

I'm a bit busy right now, so I can't write up the recap, but I do want to note that Rutgers is #1 on the media poll after they beat Texas and not the coaches poll, so that and the other weird differences should make for some interesting BCS polls to come.

Full schedule:

Florida (Ultimate Matt X) at Notre Dame (Regian)
Boston College at Michigan State (XXXplosive1)
USC at Georgia Tech (S3anAmI)
Ohio State (FriskyTanuki) at Texas (Frankysox)
Syracuse at South Florida (JustnCredible29)
Iowa (neworlbush25) at LSU
Miami at Rutgers (BigAT4)

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Regian, let me know when you can play. I should be good the next couple of nights except Thursday. I should be around some of the weekend days too.[/QUOTE]

I may or may not be on later tonight, and I'm playing my Madden game tomorrow night. How does Wednesday night after 9PM CST sound?

#1 in the media poll, but not even a single first place vote in the coaches poll!

Rutgers, feeling disrespected, angrily took it out by hanging 49 points on Miami. Kordell Young had 239 total yards and 6 touchdowns.

Regian, could we play later tomorrow or over the weekend some time? I have a big assignment due Thursday that I'm behind on and I have to get a Madden league game in tonight so I could use the extra time. If things change I'll look for you, but I think I'll be busy. If not, let me know and I'll still try to make it tonight. I'm also messaging you about this on XBL.

Regian, sorry but I might not be able to make it tonight. Girlfriend is in the hospital and I might be heading there after class tonight. It's nothing major, but I think it'll take my time after class. If you're on late though I should be around, if not we can work something out for the weekend. Just let me know what works for you.

Just wanted to let everyone know, including my next opponent, that I am temporarily without a television at the moment. My current one bit the dust on me last night, so I'm trying to snag a replacement ASAP.

Sorry about not advancing yesterday. I was busy all day and couldn't get on to do that. I'm too busy to get the recap done this week, but BCS rankings are out now and Rutgers is #2. Also, Notre Dame is now ranked. Neworlbush is on the bubble this week after not playing his game.

Here's the full schedule:

Notre Dame (Regian) at South Florida (JustnCredible29)
Georgia Tech (S3anAmI) at Iowa (neworlbush25)
Rutgers (BigAT4) at Ohio State (FriskyTanuki)
Florida (Ultimate Matt X) at Michigan State (XXXplosive1

Byes: Texas (Frankysox)

Let me know when you're available to play, BigAT.

Sorry Frisky, I completely forgot about our game. I, there was really no way I would have been able to get it in on the 20th anyways. I hope you won the sim.

Regian I will be online wed night after 9pm eastern, let me know if thats good for you. Hopefully I wont fuck up my ncaa disc like i did my madden one just now :(

GG regian, that game could have gone either way. That strip and return for a td was nuts and the game was within 7. I got extremely lucky with a few picks. Your defense was pretty stout against the pass...i only completed 3 passes ugh. Luckily Mike Ford broke away for those lucky runs. USF 35 ND 14

XXXplosive1, I'm back and will look for you throughout the night. If you have a specific time for later in the evening let me know. I should be able to be around about any time unless I go out for a few hours or something.

[quote name='SeanAmI']Neworlbush still has not responded, what should I do.[/QUOTE]
I'll put him on standby tonight if he doesn't respond or show up so you can play your game tonight or tomorrow.

Sorry I missed you XXXplosive1. I was on to almost 11, but turned the Xbox off and went to bed after not seeing you on. I'll be around all day today. If you don't see me reply about a time on here message me on the Xbox.

Okay I'm around now too. I'll keep an eye out for you on here and XBL. I might not have the Xbox loaded until I see you on, but I'll be watching. Also, if you see I have Netflix on I'll definitely come into the game just give me a minute in case I don't see your message or something.

bread's done
Back