CAGHL II: Turbo ------ OLD THREAD LET DROP

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TJordan522']P.S. I would like to apologize to the CAG I was playing tonight and shut off my Xbox. I just couldnt take it anymore, and refusing to fight just sent me over the edge. I get way too into these games lol. Anyway, I have had many great fair games with you before, so I don't know what happened. Anyway, sorry I quit on you there.[/QUOTE]

It's okay. I was kind of pushing your buttons anyway. I know your live tag is NJDevilsfan, but do you have to pick them every single game we play? I know they are a good team, but I kind of like to mix it up a bit with the team selection. Anyway, I'm not a big fan of fighting in the game and usually just don't do it, but I see how people could think not fighting is cheap. Once I skate back about 20 feet, it's probably safe to say I'm not going to throw a punch though.

As far as your complaints about cheap tactics in the playoffs, besides the not fighting, the other "cheap" tactics you listed really only pertain to all-star difficulty games since there are easier ways to score on pro than a wrap-around and letting the computer play D for you is suicidal.

I hope you didn't feel I was doing anything else cheap in our games besides not fighting. Ironically, I felt like your wrap-around goal was totally legit since I cut you off from coming around front and forced you behind the net. Anyway, I hope we can still play in the future and sorry if I pissed you off.

[quote name='repetske']It's okay. I was kind of pushing your buttons anyway. I know your live tag is NJDevilsfan, but do you have to pick them every single game we play? I know they are a good team, but I kind of like to mix it up a bit with the team selection. Anyway, I'm not a big fan of fighting in the game and usually just don't do it, but I see how people could think not fighting is cheap. Once I skate back about 20 feet, it's probably safe to say I'm not going to throw a punch though.

As far as your complaints about cheap tactics in the playoffs, besides the not fighting, the other "cheap" tactics you listed really only pertain to all-star difficulty games since there are easier ways to score on pro than a wrap-around and letting the computer play D for you is suicidal.

I hope you didn't feel I was doing anything else cheap in our games besides not fighting. Ironically, I felt like your wrap-around goal was totally legit since I cut you off from coming around front and forced you behind the net. Anyway, I hope we can still play in the future and sorry if I pissed you off.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's cool. You weren't doing anything wrong except the fighting thing just really got to me, especially when I typed in "fight" and you just stood there lol. Other than that, you were playing fair. Next time I play you I'll change up the teams! If I see you on today I'll send you an invite--my post wasn't aimed at you, it was just complaining about how I can't find anyone fair to play outside of the league.

[quote name='TJordan522']Yeah, that's cool. You weren't doing anything wrong except the fighting thing just really got to me, especially when I typed in "fight" and you just stood there lol. Other than that, you were playing fair. Next time I play you I'll change up the teams! If I see you on today I'll send you an invite--my post wasn't aimed at you, it was just complaining about how I can't find anyone fair to play outside of the league.[/QUOTE]

Yea... repetske's a wuss :p

Fortunatly for him, fighting is off in the caghl.

[quote name='METH']Yea... repetske's a wuss :p

Fortunatly for him, fighting is off in the caghl.[/QUOTE]

Wow. That's got to be the first time a French Canadian has ever called someone else a wuss for not fighting.

ok, i just updated the schedule. sorry about not doing it yesterday, but i was super tired when i got home from work and forgot all about it.

anyways, here is the schedule for week 23:

Atlanta @ NY Rangers
New Jersey @ Boston
Montreal @ Calgary
Colorado @ Phoenix
Philadelphia @ Columbus
Dallas @ Tampa Bay
Detroit @ Toronto
St. Louis @ Los Angeles
San Jose @ NY Islanders

games must be played by wednesday, june 8.

should be an interesting game between atlanta and the rangers, as it will be a battle for the number 2 slot. another good one is the colorado/phoenix game, since both teams are tied with montreal for 5th place.

as far as playing "cheap" and everything is concerned, everyone should just be cool about it. none of that manual deke backhand crap, no net camping, you know, the obvious stuff. i would like to think that pretty much every game played in this league is fun and played in a fair way, but i guess i can't be sure of that since i can only judge from the games i've played. i know that i haven't really had much of a problem with how most people play, and i'd like to think that no one has really had a problem with how i play. oh well.

Sorry we didn't get our game played last week. I'm contacting Phoenix right now. I didn't know I was tied for 5th. Wow.

As for the cheap moves, if you're playing against me and do see me do them, please let me know. I'm not a terribly huge hockey fan so I might not know the little subtleties that actual hockey's played with. I don't think I've had any cheap goals thus far though.

Eddiebelfour/Nick Zero. Please let me know if there is any way you can play tonight. I'll be up for a while if you want to try to get the game in. Just look for me on AIM (jrrepetske). If not tonight (Monday night), Thursday night is best for me as I'll be moving on Friday and Saturday and will be pretty busy.

shoot rep, i just noticed this post and lets make sure we can get the game in on thrusday. ill move whatever i have scheduled around (which is nothing) since this is a matchup of rather large proportions. should be a good game, let me know what time is good

i think that the playing cheap does account on all levels. to be honest, im sure that the regulars who play this online not in the leauge know exactly what im talking about and im sure they know how to score every single time down the ice.

that being said, a wrap of course is not cheap, but if 7 out of 10 times down the ice you are exploiting an obvious glitch and looking for it every time down then it is. I guess not letting it come naturally is cheap is what i should say. Netcamping still pertains to pro level, the guys may be a bit dumber than all star but still the computer is smarter than you or me ;). all i ask is you play defense and whatever else you do is fine. edit: except for what thatstoobad said, he hit it right on the nose.

ive been playing this game since 2k4 online and the bs on the games get no better. best thing that i can tell you to do is get a nice friends list full of people that are good, honest players, i can give some names if you like. Feel free to send me a friend request. I used to have pretty much everyone on my FL but i erased pretty much the whole thing in order to clean it out, leaving only those who i play with on the regular. i dont even play this unless its in a leauge and im in two, so i only play about two games a week. EFFING HALO!!!:bouncy:

zewone,

Let me know when's the best time for you to play our game.
Check your PMs.

later,

Great game TJordan. Back and forth the whole time and I thought I was gonna choke at the end. I couldn't clear the zone the last 10 minutes and my goalie can't handle the puck.

Yeah, that was a great game. Your goalie might not be able to handle the puck, but at least he can stop it. ;-)
Man, I might miss the playoffs now.

[quote name='METH']zewone,

Let me know when's the best time for you to play our game.
Check your PMs.

later,[/QUOTE]

thatstoobad,

zewone will be out of town and will only be back on sunday, he gave me the win already but i'd rather play the game since we're in the pre-playoffs crunch.

let me know your take on that.

thx

[quote name='METH']thatstoobad,

zewone will be out of town and will only be back on sunday, he gave me the win already but i'd rather play the game since we're in the pre-playoffs crunch.

thx[/QUOTE]

dont you just hate taking free wins? i hate it

[quote name='METH']thatstoobad,

thx[/QUOTE]
well if you guys can play on sunday, go for it. everyone has through next tuesday to play their games.

if you guys can't play on sunday, then i guess you get the win.

[quote name='EddieBelfour']rep- let me know if tonight is good to play and if so, when. peace[/QUOTE]

I just got home from out of town. I'll be packing all night, so whenever you are up for playing, let me know or just send me an AIM message.

[quote name='EddieBelfour']dont you just hate taking free wins? i hate it[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling you won't be saying this after we play tonight. (Just a little harmless trash talking.)

Where in the world did this come from? Mid-game eddie turns off his Xbox and sends me these messages. I have no idea what is going on.

iliketoeatbibles: you play cheap
iliketoeatbibles: im quitting the leauge
jrrepetske: Really?
iliketoeatbibles signed off at 7:19:36 PM.

i see what jordan was talking about. you had three guys in front of the net, didnt play defense and scored the same goal, or attampted it every time down the ice. i didnt bring it to the boards, i sent the commish a private message.

its only going to get worse going into the playoffs and i have other things id rather do than play in a leauge where there is more than one cheap player. i could have sat there and used those cheap goals, but id rather let rats eat my face. should have put the setting on all star, you can weed out the non simmers better that way. pro goalies are half a brained and cant adjust as wsell as goalies on all star. seriosuly, that s move is garbage.

ps. i can see why your record is the way it is, at least i took a shit team and used them fairly.

Let me just say that I have played repetske a few times since I got a little upset with him and everything was fair and fine. I can't imagine he did anything cheap...we played this afternoon and it was a great, fair, completely "sim" game. And I am also cool with EddiBelfour ever since our little fight..but whatever, who knows...

By the way, I also prefer all star, maybe even hall of famer (next tourney?)

[quote name='EddieBelfour']i see what jordan was talking about. you had three guys in front of the net, didnt play defense and scored the same goal, or attampted it every time down the ice. i didnt bring it to the boards, i sent the commish a private message.

its only going to get worse going into the playoffs and i have other things id rather do than play in a leauge where there is more than one cheap player. i could have sat there and used those cheap goals, but id rather let rats eat my face. should have put the setting on all star, you can weed out the non simmers better that way. pro goalies are half a brained and cant adjust as wsell as goalies on all star. seriosuly, that s move is garbage.

ps. i can see why your record is the way it is, at least i took a shit team and used them fairly.[/QUOTE]
I don't know if you are off your meds or what, but I'm not going to play hockey where all you do is take turns skating across the blue line and firing slap shots. If aren't going to set up your d, then of course I'm going to push towards the net, whether that is straight through your defenders or zig-zagging through them. I also didn't just sit back with 3 guys. I usually used a defender and sat just off to one side of the net and poked the puck away if you tried to skate by. I think twice I dropped back Balej or Ortmeyer, both forwards, because my defender was skating in the middle of nowhere. I'm sorry you felt like I was playing cheap.

As far as going to the commish, I don't know how you thought sneaking off and crying because you were losing is going to help anything. If you have a problem, bring it here. I'm not saying to start flame wars, but damn, don't just quit mid-game, call someone cheap, then sneak to the commish. Talk about things.

Also, I don't think all-star solves anything since most people don't even control their defenders on d and score mainly on wraps and this really cheap half S-move that works 90% of the time.

Anyway, I'm already tired of talking about this. I hope you aren't quitting the league, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna bend over take a loss because I'm scared of hurting someone's feelings.

cc:thatstoobad (I am kidding about the cc)

can't we all get along...i think everyone here is been victim to cheap play and on occassion been cheap themselves. There's a ton of cheap players online and you just have to learn to adapt. Everyone can be beaten, regardless of how they play. I'd have to agree with repetske though, I don't see the difference in scoring off of one-timers, s-moves, and wrap arounds compared to ripping slapshots and scoring from long range or getting a lucky rebound. I think we all know videogames aren't perfect and people have been exploiting their flaws every since Ice Hockey on NES. I've been beaten plenty of times and bottom line is, I enjoy playing the game regardless of someone's playing style. So there's my 2 cents, not that anyone cares.

[quote name='EddieBelfour']i see what jordan was talking about. you had three guys in front of the net, didnt play defense and scored the same goal, or attampted it every time down the ice. i didnt bring it to the boards, i sent the commish a private message.

ps. i can see why your record is the way it is, at least i took a shit team and used them fairly.[/QUOTE]
don't be so hasty. if you really don't want to play in the league, then that's your choice, but give it a day or two, since maybe you'll change your mind and i'm not advancing the schedule until tuesday.

if you do decide to drop from the league, here is what will happen: since atlanta has clinched a playoff spot, and dallas can in no way make the playoffs, i will edit the schedule so atlanta plays dallas every week for the final three weeks, with dallas getting the win. then, once the playoffs start, i will either edit the schedule so atlanta is not in the playoffs (if that is possible), or i will let the 9th place player take over for atlanta for the playoffs.

as far as how people play, i once again will say that i have not really had a problem with anyone in the league. i don't care so much about what you do, as long as it's mixed up. if all you do is take slapshots from the blue line, it's as bad as doing the same deke on the goalie. it's boring. so as long as everyone mixes up what they do, i'm ok with it. it's too bad that eddiebelfour played a game that frustrated him to the extent where he felt it necessary to not only quit the game but also quit the league, but i can't say "repetske, you're a douche bag, you chump" just as i can't say "eddiebelfour you're a whiny punk-ass hoe", because i didn't see the game and i really have no idea.

maybe the league should be on all-star setting, but everyone has to remember, we started this many months ago, and if it had always been on all-star, it may have deterred or just been unfair to certain players. the next league or tournament should probably be on all-star. while i like playing hall of fame against the computer, i don't think we should use it for a league because it takes away the focus of a person playing defense, since the computer is doing it for you. but in the end, i think the pro difficulty is fine for the purposes of this league.

so yeah. i hope you don't really decide to drop from the league, but i guess you have to do what you have to do.

[quote name='repetske']I don't know if you are off your meds or what, but I'm not going to play hockey where all you do is take turns skating across the blue line and firing slap shots. If aren't going to set up your d, then of course I'm going to push towards the net, whether that is straight through your defenders or zig-zagging through them. I also didn't just sit back with 3 guys. I usually used a defender and sat just off to one side of the net and poked the puck away if you tried to skate by. I think twice I dropped back Balej or Ortmeyer, both forwards, because my defender was skating in the middle of nowhere. I'm sorry you felt like I was playing cheap.

As far as going to the commish, I don't know how you thought sneaking off and crying because you were losing is going to help anything. If you have a problem, bring it here. I'm not saying to start flame wars, but damn, don't just quit mid-game, call someone cheap, then sneak to the commish. Talk about things.

Also, I don't think all-star solves anything since most people don't even control their defenders on d and score mainly on wraps and this really cheap half S-move that works 90% of the time.

Anyway, I'm already tired of talking about this. I hope you aren't quitting the league, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna bend over take a loss because I'm scared of hurting someone's feelings.

cc:thatstoobad (I am kidding about the cc)[/QUOTE]

first off son, i dont want any part of your little message board beef. saying im off my meds is something one of you punk americans does easily since old georgie told you it was ok to not accept the different people. Do you really think that if you said that to me on the streets, i wouldnt punch you in the face? because i seriously would, thats the type of cat i am. Now there is this stereotype that gamers are fat and nerdy. im not sure about you, but that aint me. i hold my own witht he ladies, on the mic and at school. i do this (play games) as a stress release, not a stress bringer.

BOTTOM LINE: you exploited weaknesses in programming to take a huge lead. a cheap huge lead. if you didnt set up with 3 guys, then why were there two defenders and a forward in front of your net every time down the ice? Why? explain that. let me guess. the computer?

look at this: " sat just off to one side of the net and poked the puck away if you tried to skate by"- you said that, you, not me. then tell you didnt net camp. read the sentence before it.

I wasnt crying to the commish, rather than start a corny CAG style flame war, i went to the source and told him IM dropping. Of course im not going to play in a leauge where ive wasted half a year in order to play a cheap ass bastard like you in the playoffs. you arent any good at this game.

The reason you were able to skate by and get those cheap goals is because I PLAYED DEFENSE. I PLAY THE PUCK. you're about the tenth person ive said this to today because america is in serious need of a headcheck: GO fuck YOURSELF. punk ass b word.

i actually just deleted a long winded post directed towards rep, but he is a cheap player and he didnt mix it up. the reason he was able to get those cheap goals, is because i use my defenders. not only does he net camp, but he dives all over the ice.

I guarantee i have play the NHL2k series longer than you CAGers who only bought it for its 20 dollar price point and i have seen a lot of cheesers. he is one. i refuse to waste anymore time, so do what you will with the schedule. im out and dont invite me next year for the 360 leauge. Im not dropping 300 bucks to play with cheese. i could go to the deli and get it for 5 bucks a pound.

and as far as me being off my meds, considering you know nothing about my life repetske: go fuck yourself. you have no idea about other people lives and using a cliche like that, you are insulting your own meager attempt to be intelligent and/or witty. if you ever said that on the streets, i would punch you in the face. youre a fucking scumbag.

[quote name='sighlintbob']can't we all get along...i think everyone here is been victim to cheap play and on occassion been cheap themselves. There's a ton of cheap players online and you just have to learn to adapt. Everyone can be beaten, regardless of how they play. I'd have to agree with repetske though, I don't see the difference in scoring off of one-timers, s-moves, and wrap arounds compared to ripping slapshots and scoring from long range or getting a lucky rebound. I think we all know videogames aren't perfect and people have been exploiting their flaws every since Ice Hockey on NES. I've been beaten plenty of times and bottom line is, I enjoy playing the game regardless of someone's playing style. So there's my 2 cents, not that anyone cares.[/QUOTE]

to be honest, i dont. you said what all the cheesers say. if you like to cheat, cheat, i dont. your opinion is that of the top ten ranked guys on XBL.

go play societaleye and get your ass handed to you like a man.

i play in a leauge with the top sim guys on XBL, and im 8-2. go figure. when guys play fair, there is rarely a chance you will beat me. if we see ten goals come up on the scoreboard, we question it as the guys in the leauge know cheap and dont use the money goals. people who tell you adjust your defense are cheaters. so i guess you are. go ahead and exploit. you must be a serious gamer.

[quote name='TJordan522']Let me just say that I have played repetske a few times since I got a little upset with him and everything was fair and fine. I can't imagine he did anything cheap...we played this afternoon and it was a great, fair, completely "sim" game. And I am also cool with EddiBelfour ever since our little fight..but whatever, who knows...

By the way, I also prefer all star, maybe even hall of famer (next tourney?)[/QUOTE]

lol dude, you just said a page back that "some" cager was playing cheap. you dont think he woudl do the same thing? cmon man, youre little bro is just as cheapa s you are, and i taught him a lesson just like ill keep teaching you.

mean what you say and say what you mean. you should learn that now while youre still young.

[quote name='EddieBelfour']lol dude, you just said a page back that "some" cager was playing cheap. you dont think he woudl do the same thing? cmon man, youre little bro is just as cheapa s you are, and i taught him a lesson just like ill keep teaching you.

mean what you say and say what you mean. you should learn that now while youre still young.[/QUOTE]

WTF are you talking about? I'm not even saying you are wrong, I just can't figure out what the hell you just said.

[quote name='EddieBelfour']i actually just deleted a long winded post directed towards rep, but he is a cheap player and he didnt mix it up. the reason he was able to get those cheap goals, is because i use my defenders. not only does he net camp, but he dives all over the ice.

I guarantee i have play the NHL2k series longer than you CAGers who only bought it for its 20 dollar price point and i have seen a lot of cheesers. he is one. i refuse to waste anymore time, so do what you will with the schedule. im out and dont invite me next year for the 360 leauge. Im not dropping 300 bucks to play with cheese. i could go to the deli and get it for 5 bucks a pound.

and as far as me being off my meds, considering you know nothing about my life repetske: go fuck yourself. you have no idea about other people lives and using a cliche like that, you are insulting your own meager attempt to be intelligent and/or witty. if you ever said that on the streets, i would punch you in the face. youre a fucking scumbag.[/QUOTE]
You're not really being fair here. I didn't mix my offense up because you kept doing the same thing on defense. And yes, you do use your defensemen, just not very well. I also don't dive very much. My new favorite move is the poke check.

Also, just because you think you've played this longer than the rest of us, which you haven't, doesn't make you god of what is and what is not cheap. Next time we play, if you ever do come back, remind me to never make any defense moves besides charging at your forwards for big hits and to skate straight towards the goal when I try to score.

As far as wanting to punch me in the face, you can get in line with the guy at the grocery store buying a gallon of honey and 5 lbs. of pumpkin seeds that I asked, "I don't suppose you're going to douse yourself in honey and roll around in pumpkin seeds are you?"

[quote name='repetske']You're not really being fair here. I didn't mix my offense up because you kept doing the same thing on defense. And yes, you do use your defensemen, just not very well. I also don't dive very much. My new favorite move is the poke check.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='repetske'] I usually used a defender and sat just off to one side of the net and poked the puck away if you tried to skate by[/QUOTE]

both of your statements here confirm what i said. you admitted to net camping and not mixing it up. you arent as smart as you think.

this sounds like netcamping and running s moves all day long.

EddieBelfour contacted me a few minutes ago and needless to say, I don't think we will be hooking up to play any time soon. I attached the conversation just because it was funny. The highlight for me was when he said I was just as bad as a Halo rascist. I think I'm going to do something special with that one.

*edited

I have taken this conversation off the board, as I feel it's posting may have violated my terms of service agreement for AOL Instant Messenger.

To sum up our conversation, eddiebelfour called me a cheater and a douche bag and other things to the equivalent of not being a good player. It was hurtful and mean.

See this is the problem with this game. It's hard to tell where cheesey play begins and ends. Yeah, I've been beat bad and I guess if I knew my crap it might seem scandalous to me, but I'm not a hockey expert. That being said I know those crossover goals always fool the goalie, but people want to use them because they work. Ultimately, the programmers shouldn't make it easy to exploit something. It would be nice if there was an honor system, but there really isn't so people are willing to do things that they think gives them an advantage because their opponent is doing the same thing to them.

That's why I just try to play the game and not learn all the little minor nuances. It might impact my win/loss, but when I win I know its me winning and not exploiting the game. Well, at least not intentionally doing it.

Its kind of a problem with any game where your means of scoring are against the AI.

This would explain why I've been losing a lot, ask zewone I'm not that bad. :)

P.S. Nick Zero sucks, I can beat him and I don't know anything about hockey.

rep, seriously, you need to get punched in your snotty suburban white face for being such a prick. you are one of the biggest assholes i have ever read on a message board. you posting that conversation is acting like a little bitch and i wonder if its even legal, posting something that someone did in privae without permission.

you took my comment about halo racists waaaaay out of context. read the follow up line: you both ruin online gaming, which is true. cheaters and racists. kids who say things over the internet that wouldnt do anything in real life. you think that these 14 year old white kids from south carolina would call an african american the n word to their face? hell no. i seen it happen once. a kid got stabbed. there was so much blood it made fake gore pale in comparison. so much blood left this dude that you would think it rained red. you think these 24-40 year old XBL racists would say anything to anyone? nope. if you told me i was off my meds while i was playing you and we were sitting on the couch, id punch you right in your suburban dreams.

next time you try to make someone look stupid, go no further than your bathroom mirror, son.

[quote name='EddieBelfour']rep, seriously, you need to get punched in your snotty suburban white face for being such a prick.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='EddieBelfour']
you took my comment about halo racists waaaaay out of context. read the follow up line: you both ruin online gaming, which is true. cheaters and racists.
[/QUOTE]

:)

[quote name='EddieBelfour']rep, seriously, you need to get punched in your snotty suburban white face for being such a prick. you are one of the biggest assholes i have ever read on a message board. you posting that conversation is acting like a little bitch and i wonder if its even legal, posting something that someone did in privae without permission.

you took my comment about halo racists waaaaay out of context. read the follow up line: you both ruin online gaming, which is true. cheaters and racists. kids who say things over the internet that wouldnt do anything in real life. you think that these 14 year old white kids from south carolina would call an african american the n word to their face? hell no. i seen it happen once. a kid got stabbed. there was so much blood it made fake gore pale in comparison. so much blood left this dude that you would think it rained red. you think these 24-40 year old XBL racists would say anything to anyone? nope. if you told me i was off my meds while i was playing you and we were sitting on the couch, id punch you right in your suburban dreams.

next time you try to make someone look stupid, go no further than your bathroom mirror, son.[/QUOTE]
how the heck do you go from saying someone is netcamping to that?

you don't want to play anymore? that's fine, because i'm beginning to think it's a good thing. but leave the thread. you're not adding anything insightful or worthwhile.

[quote name='thatstoobad']how the heck do you go from saying someone is netcamping to that?

you don't want to play anymore? that's fine, because i'm beginning to think it's a good thing. but leave the thread. you're not adding anything insightful or worthwhile.[/QUOTE]

shoot, you must be a suburbanite too, for chrissakes man, i tried to let ya'll knwo there is a cheater in the midst and also, to shed some light on what happens to people in the world when they talk shit like that. i dont know how often you leave your cribbo other than to go to work, but some of the things ive seen would obviosuly make your head spin.

that halo racist=cheater comment was on point doggie. read the post. i said if dudes got racist in life, these 14 year old halo racists would get stabbed. i saw it once. i likened the halo racists to cheaters. rep is a cheater. i saw a dude get a beer bottle smashed on his head over a game of spades for being a cheeser and holding cards in his lap. there is no difference.

now, im not saying im going to stab him or smash a beer bottle in his face, all im saying is he is a cheater and i didnt light the flame here, your boy did. i actually called you out about your netcamping too and you acted like a pisspot. you suburbanites need to be checked fast. the country is going down in flames and you are the c suckers that are making it. im dissapointed in this community for allowing this to go on.

that dude posted an aim convo. what a bitch move. i contacted you so this didnt happen. im not a fan of internet drama. ill post in this post as i see fit, i will make fun of your cheesed out playoffs when they come around. when someone else bitches about this prick, ill be thurrrrrrrr....

southpark.jpg

This is what happens when we are deprived of real hockey. Did you read all of that NHL and Players? Damn you. Damn you all.

[quote name='EddieBelfour']shoot, you must be a suburbanite too, for chrissakes man, i tried to let ya'll knwo there is a cheater in the midst and also, to shed some light on what happens to people in the world when they talk shit like that. i dont know how often you leave your cribbo other than to go to work, but some of the things ive seen would obviosuly make your head spin.

that halo racist=cheater comment was on point doggie. read the post. i said if dudes got racist in life, these 14 year old halo racists would get stabbed. i saw it once. i likened the halo racists to cheaters. rep is a cheater. i saw a dude get a beer bottle smashed on his head over a game of spades for being a cheeser and holding cards in his lap. there is no difference.

now, im not saying im going to stab him or smash a beer bottle in his face, all im saying is he is a cheater and i didnt light the flame here, your boy did. i actually called you out about your netcamping too and you acted like a pisspot. you suburbanites need to be checked fast. the country is going down in flames and you are the c suckers that are making it. im dissapointed in this community for allowing this to go on.

that dude posted an aim convo. what a bitch move. i contacted you so this didnt happen. im not a fan of internet drama. ill post in this post as i see fit, i will make fun of your cheesed out playoffs when they come around. when someone else bitches about this prick, ill be thurrrrrrrr....[/QUOTE]
bottom line is that this league is for fun. if you're not having fun and want to quit that's cool, but you don't have to attempt to ruin it for everyone else.

[quote name='thatstoobad']bottom line is that this league is for fun. if you're not having fun and want to quit that's cool, but you don't have to attempt to ruin it for everyone else.[/QUOTE]

lol man. what do you think im getting at? bottom line: that dudes cheap. tjordan said so, i said so. i said tjordan played cheap: he admitted after seeing serious online play in this first hand. im 100 percent in my observations. other bottom line: unless you have six tear tats streaming under your eye, you need to respect people online and in life.

[quote name='EddieBelfour']

im not a fan of internet drama.[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha. Are you sure? You seem to thrive off of it. What's this, the 6th time or so this has happened??

Disclaimer: This is in no way meant to be disrespectful to EddieBelfour, as I do not have tear tats on my face. However, if I had them, I guess I could be disrespectful? Anyway, this is said in good fun to go along with the wonderful mood this thread is in right now.

[quote name='TJordan522']Hahahahaha. Are you sure? You seem to thrive off of it. What's this, the 6th time or so this has happened??

Disclaimer: This is in no way meant to be disrespectful to EddieBelfour, as I do not have tear tats on my face. However, if I had them, I guess I could be disrespectful? Anyway, this is said in good fun to go along with the wonderful mood this thread is in right now.[/QUOTE]

i understand you arent trying to be disrespectful, but who started it? and this is what, the second time? you started getting snotty with me, didnt you? i find myself needing to be righteous for the greater good of man. you better get some tear tats quick.:hot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back