Tabula Rasa PC
Warhawk PS3
Bioshock PC, Xbox360
The Darkness PS3, Xbox360
Guild Wars:Eye of the North PC
Lair PS3[/FONT]

World of Warcraft Deal
-
Get World of Warcraft - Burning Crusade Expansion for 29.99 (Save 10$)

Used Deal

-
BUY THREE USED GAMES GET A FORTH USED GAME FREE (Forth game equal or less to lowest priced game)

QUIZNO's Deal
-
Coupon for Free Chips and Pop with purchase of Pizza from EB
Coupon for 5$ off at EB from Quizno

System Promo (No Posters yet) (All require 8$ trades)
NEW
-
Get a XB360 and Forza 2 for 499.99
Get a NDS Lite For 99.99 when you Trade your GBA SP and 2 Games
Get a XB360 w/ Forza 2 for 299.99 when you trade 10 Games ALSO Get Gears of War FREE with the XB360 (Only with trade deal)

USED
-
PS3 60GB for 349.99 when you trade 10 Games
PS3 20GB for 249.99 when you trade 10 Games
XB360 for 99.99 when you trade 10 Games
Wii for FREE when you trade 10 Games
NGC for FREE when you trade 3 Games
GBASP for FREE when you trade 3 Games
XB for FREE when you trade 4 Games
DS Lite for FREE when you trade 6 Games
PSP for FREE when you tarde 6 Games
PS2 (Fatty) for FREE when you tarde 4 Games.

* Games need to be worth 8$ or more for system promo's
* Games Under 8$ will NOT be bumped up to 10$. (That deal is over)

EDGE CARDS
- i doubt anyone cares.
Warld of Warcraft/Nintendo DS/Spiderman III/Transformers Edge cards are disco'd.
The New one is Nintendo WII

Some stores might still have Spiderman III and Transformer movie posters.

I bought that Castlevania (with the new package) in Brampton We Got Games 6 weeks or so ago? I think they buy out of the U.S. so they get some price drops faster. The guys there told me that the older package can't be ordered anymore and people who have them are now asking for more money because everyone hates the new packaging. I picked up PS2 Silent Hill 4 for 5 bucks, XB SF Anniversary (now 360 compat) for 10 and a copy of Champions Of Norrath Return To Arms at EB. Pretty much all of the stuff on deals though were all open even though they are new which is pretty much an EB regular thing. They had 6 new copies of SF Anniversary and they were all open and only had french books? I also wanted Phoenix Wright for 20 bucks but they didn't have it although I was told that they were getting restocked on some of there advertised games on Saturday morning so I'll check to see what they have then. They also had some Wii systems this morning as well and as of 7:30 tonight they still had a few so I was told. EB games in Brampton Shoppers World.

[quote name='amicus']i did the deal for the psp. i saw the memo they get, and the signs that they will be getting. but they hadn't gotten the signs yet. but it does state that it starts today.

here's what worked for me. i dunno what the TIV was because they bumped them up.

PS2 - God of War
PS2 - Ratchet: deadlocked
PS2 - Shadow of Colossus
PS2 - Simpsons Hit and Run
XBOX - Paintball Max'd
XBOX - Halo
GC - Mario Sunshine
GC - Zelda: Wind Waker

This didn't work
XBOX - NFS Underground 2 - 7$

lots of Dawn of sorrows there... but what an ugly cover.[/quote]

They're all $8 TIV except for Mario Sunshine and Zelda which are $13 - $15 each.

EB's sale also has Mega Man Anniversary Collection for Xbox at $8 and GCN at $10.

Ranzo, thanks for the info!
Just traded in a bunch of games to get a PSP core. I also found Advanced Wars DS which I've been searching for all over. Now I'll be ready for the release of Final Fantasy Tactics!
This site rocks! I love having a onestop place for gaming deals.

[quote name='S-Wind']
Castlevania.jpg

[/quote]

WTF???!!?!?!?! this is the most ugliest cover ever! :lol:

i recall that a few months ago, RCSS was clearing a Castlevania DS game for $18.88.

I doubt anyone will be able to answer me before I act on this deal later today but does anyone know if I do the trade in 8 for the psp if I get one of those games for free too (daxter, loco roco, etc) ? That would be amazing...
Thanks

[quote name='stooples2k3']i recall that a few months ago, RCSS was clearing a Castlevania DS game for $18.88.[/quote]

Yes, that was Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin.

[quote name='Arcturian']I doubt anyone will be able to answer me before I act on this deal later today but does anyone know if I do the trade in 8 for the psp if I get one of those games for free too (daxter, loco roco, etc) ? That would be amazing...
Thanks[/quote]

the manager said he was going to find out for me. i already did the deal. but i can come back with my receipt later.

[quote name='Firestorm']
EB's sale also has Mega Man Anniversary Collection for Xbox at $8 and GCN at $10.[/quote]
If that was the PS2 version, I'd definitely get that. I already hvae the GCN version but B = Jump is the stupidest idea ever conceived.

Originally Posted by Arcturian
I doubt anyone will be able to answer me before I act on this deal later today but does anyone know if I do the trade in 8 for the psp if I get one of those games for free too (daxter, loco roco, etc) ? That would be amazing...
Thanks

I was thinking the same thing as I drove home! Locco Roco looks cool and it would have been cool to get with the console.

To answer my own question, yes, at least in Fredericton, NB if you trade in 8 games towards a PSP core you do get one of the games. The managers at two different EBs here said so and I went ahead and did the deal and got Loco Roco with it, what a crazy deal. Then again, so are the trade for DS Light and Used Xbox deals.

I have another question though, what did Ranzo mean when he said
"- Games between 3$ and 7$ can be increased to 10$." ?
He wrote this under system trade deals section but I don't understand what it means. If I have games that aren't 8 bucks when I am trading towards a system but that are work between 3 and 7 there trade value will be bumped up to 10 (so I could buy a new game with my system or something) ?

Damn that DS Lite deal is kinda tempting. But I'll probably pass seeing as I'd probably never play the thing anyway (got a psp already).

I too would like to know what "- Games between 3$ and 7$ can be increased to 10$." means.

I now have both PSP and two DS systems. I find there is enough good games for both systems to merit having each if you can afford it. The lite is a great system : )

[quote name='Arcturian']

I have another question though, what did Ranzo mean when he said
"- Games between 3$ and 7$ can be increased to 10$." ?
He wrote this under system trade deals section but I don't understand what it means. If I have games that aren't 8 bucks when I am trading towards a system but that are work between 3 and 7 there trade value will be bumped up to 10 (so I could buy a new game with my system or something) ?[/quote]
Yes. games that trade in between 3$ and 7$ will be bumped up to 10$, but only on the systems, you can not use this to by games. SO if you do not have enough 8$ games to get the system for free you can still at least get some extra money off it.

IE: 15 Games between 3$ and 7$ would get you a NDS for free.

They are gonna clear out alot of stock like this. Was even considering picking up a used Xbox. no fanboyism here, I'll try them all!

[quote name='Ranzo']Yes. games that trade in between 3$ and 7$ will be bumped up to 10$, but only on the systems, you can not use this to by games. SO if you do not have enough 8$ games to get the system for free you can still at least get some extra money off it.

IE: 15 Games between 3$ and 7$ would get you a NDS for free.[/quote]ah i love the no tax on store credit :)

Hi, guys i'm very newb to trading at eb so please understand! Anyways my question Do GBA games count towards the NDS Lite deal? So the only 6 games i can trade in must be worth at least $8, if they are worth less then how exactly does it work? Do they add $10 for each game, until it adds up to the price of a DS?

Nevermind guys, i did some reading in the topic itself, sorry i didn't do that the first time. Hopefully my games are worth 8 freaking dollars!!

Does EB games take GBA cart only games? Or do they have to be complete.

Another question, do controllers count, if they are worth more then $8? lol

I just came back from the EB Games on North Queen (in the Best Buy/Wal Mart plaza) with my spankin' new Onyx DS Lite :cheesygri

I got there just before closing and brought 8 games with me just in case:

Games that worked:
Devil May Cry 3: SE - $8
Ninja Gaiden Black - $14
Suikoden 3 - $9
Kingdom Hearts - $10
Halo 2 - $18
Champions: Return to Arms - $8

Games that didn't:
NHL 2K7 (360) - $4 (this really surprised me)
Dragon Quest 8 - $6

I was actually glad that DQ8 didn't work because I haven't finished that game anyways, I have beaten/played to death the rest.

Arfin,
I don't thinnk controllers work though I haven't tried. EB takes cart only GBA games for sure but they don't take GBA games towards these system trade-in deals, I asked : /

Hi sifton. You got a PM.

[quote name='sifton']Ranzo, thanks for the info!
Just traded in a bunch of games to get a PSP core. I also found Advanced Wars DS which I've been searching for all over. Now I'll be ready for the release of Final Fantasy Tactics!
This site rocks! I love having a onestop place for gaming deals.[/quote]

Weird i asked my eb games store if games @ $3-7 bump up to $10 for systems and he said no.

I had 3 games worth $7 SHIT, so close, i had 4 $8 games.

I went to EBGames earlier today to pick up Darkwatch and Silent Hill 4 for Xbox. They had Darkwatch but they only had Silent Hill 4 used. I thought it was gonna be even cheaper, not so. The use copy scanned at 14.99 :(

Instead I picked up Prey, brand new limited Edition for 19.99. The regular one was one dollar cheaper.

[quote name='arfin']Weird i asked my eb games store if games @ $3-7 bump up to $10 for systems and he said no.

I had 3 games worth $7 SHIT, so close, i had 4 $8 games.[/quote]

He is wrong. Go back and ask someone else.

Hi Ranzo, i thought so, but i didn't have many games in the price range and didn't feel like arguing with him.

About silent hill, on the Wiki it states it gets more then $8, can anyone confirm if it still does, and would i be allowed to buy 2 copies and trade them in? I have 4 $8 games and need 2 more.

i doubt silent hill trades in for enough. grab something else... tomb raider is 19.99 trades for 8. maybe worth your while if you really want one.

Thanks for the tip ranzo. I printed off my list and i'm heading off to some game stores tomorrow to look around. If anyone is interested Dynasty Warriors 5 gets you $19.

I'm trying to get some $15 games that will get me at least $8. I'll let you guys know if i find any that aren't on the cag wiki.

EDIT: Just to be clear that was silent hill 4 i was talking about.

Has anyone been able to find Advanced Wars DS in an EB Games store in the GTA? Since the first Phoenix Wright has made a magical reappearance as part of this sale, I'm hoping for a miracle here.

Saw some posters at our local EB today that said the System Trade Deal (6 for the DS Lite, 8 for the PSP, etc.) starts on May 13th.

The management didn't seem to know anything about the $3-7 trade games being bumped up to $10, but maybe it'll shape up a little more closer to the deal date.

[quote name='Spades22']dang wish I could go out and buy like 15 used 3$ games for 3 bucks each :p[/quote]
Ah, but some of your games may be worth LESS than $3. ;)

Went by my local RV/BBV yesterday, took a pen and Post-It note, and wrote down every game selling for $9.99 and $14.99. Then I called EBG to get the TIVs for all those games. Took a lot of work, but I've got 6. Now I just have to go and buy them and hope the TIVs don't drop tomorrow. :)

EDIT: I really hope they have manuals.

[quote name='titanium']
Instead I picked up Prey, brand new limited Edition for 19.99. The regular one was one dollar cheaper.[/quote]

360 or PC? Already have the PC LE, but if the 360 one is that cheap...

[quote name='Azumangaman']360 or PC? Already have the PC LE, but if the 360 one is that cheap...[/quote]

I picked up Prey LE for 360 too, at $19.89. the PC version was $9.89 for the LE.

3 DS
1 PSP

Eragon 360
Marvel Ultimate Alliance PS2
Madden 07 360
Super Princes Peach DS
Pokemon Ranger DS
Mario Vs DK 2 March of the Minis DS

NCAA Football 07 PS2
Conker: Live and Reloaded Xbox
Final Fantasy X-2 PS2
Simpsons Hit & Run PS2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance PS2
Star Wars: Republic Commando Xbox

Metroid Prime: Hunters DS
Super Mario 64 DS DS
Madden NFL 07 DS
Yoshi's Island DS
WarioWare: Touched DS
Metroid Fusion GBA

Eragon 360
Madden NFL 07 XBox
Need For Speed: Carbon Xbox
Madden NFL 07 360
Final Fantasy X-2 PS2
Need For Speed Underground 2 DS
Star Fox Command DS
Kirby: Canvas Curse DS

2 questions:
1) What will you do with 3 DS? (considering you gave many DS games)
2) Where did you get these games?

Just curious.

Damn, AgtGibb, they must have looked at you funny when you traded those in.

I picked up Castlevania : DoS today, they didn't have any of the regular box-arts. Whatever, it should be good for a laugh in 10 years.

Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters PSP
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour NGC
Destroy All Humans 2 XBox
Simpsons: Hit & Run, The PS2
Ninja Gaiden Black Xbox
Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
NGC

Conker: Live and Reloaded Xbox
Conflict Vietnam PS2
Simpsons: Hit & Run, The NGC
Madden NFL 07 XBox
Kirby: Canvas Curse NDS
Metroid Fusion GBA

[quote name='lisdoncca']2 questions:
1) What will you do with 3 DS? (considering you gave many DS games)
2) Where did you get these games?

Just curious.[/quote]

Lets see....
1. He manages a video game store.
2. His store.

He'll sell the Ds at retail price.
Good luck wth that.

[quote name='gamer602']Lets see....
1. He manages a video game store.
2. His store.

He'll sell the Ds at retail price.
Good luck wth that.[/quote]heya buddy, long time no see :) i want to take advantage of this deal, but no games that i want to get rid of right now >

[quote name='maigoyume']heya buddy, long time no see :) i want to take advantage of this deal, but no games that i want to get rid of right now >

[quote name='gamer602']Go to eb and you can score 6 games for around 90 that will work for this promo.[/quote]unfortunately for me, 90 is way over my limit this month

[quote name='AgtGibb']Hope the list of elegible games helped.[/quote]

Yes it helped, thanks. Just to confirm, they took GBA games for this sale? SWEEEET, must they be complete?

bread's done
Back