Tabula Rasa PC
Warhawk PS3
Bioshock PC, Xbox360
The Darkness PS3, Xbox360
Guild Wars:Eye of the North PC
Lair PS3[/FONT]

World of Warcraft Deal
-
Get World of Warcraft - Burning Crusade Expansion for 29.99 (Save 10$)

Used Deal

-
BUY THREE USED GAMES GET A FORTH USED GAME FREE (Forth game equal or less to lowest priced game)

QUIZNO's Deal
-
Coupon for Free Chips and Pop with purchase of Pizza from EB
Coupon for 5$ off at EB from Quizno

System Promo (No Posters yet) (All require 8$ trades)
NEW
-
Get a XB360 and Forza 2 for 499.99
Get a NDS Lite For 99.99 when you Trade your GBA SP and 2 Games
Get a XB360 w/ Forza 2 for 299.99 when you trade 10 Games ALSO Get Gears of War FREE with the XB360 (Only with trade deal)

USED
-
PS3 60GB for 349.99 when you trade 10 Games
PS3 20GB for 249.99 when you trade 10 Games
XB360 for 99.99 when you trade 10 Games
Wii for FREE when you trade 10 Games
NGC for FREE when you trade 3 Games
GBASP for FREE when you trade 3 Games
XB for FREE when you trade 4 Games
DS Lite for FREE when you trade 6 Games
PSP for FREE when you tarde 6 Games
PS2 (Fatty) for FREE when you tarde 4 Games.

* Games need to be worth 8$ or more for system promo's
* Games Under 8$ will NOT be bumped up to 10$. (That deal is over)

EDGE CARDS
- i doubt anyone cares.
Warld of Warcraft/Nintendo DS/Spiderman III/Transformers Edge cards are disco'd.
The New one is Nintendo WII

Some stores might still have Spiderman III and Transformer movie posters.

[quote name='AgtGibb']They were just the cart.

There GBA trade value was out of whack.

Sword of Mana was worth $2.00[/quote]fire emblem is only worth $1.00, i'd kick the employee in the head if i went in there to trade one of the best strategy rpg games out there and only got $1 TiC

I just got my DS today, and I traded in:

Dynasty Warriors (PSP)
FFX
Kingdom Hearts GH
God of War GH
Shadow of the Colossus GH
and SW:KOTOR (PC)

The thing about SW:KOTOR was that apparently the games have to be console/handheld games to apply to the promotion. So what they did was value the eligible games at 25 dollars each, and then applied the value of KOTOR and I had to pay the difference. It ended up being an extra 20 dollars, which kinda made me mad because it would've been better for me to just go and buy another 20 dollar game (I actually bought SOTC for the purpose of trading) and I would've been able to keep KOTOR. Oh well, I finally have a DS now so I'm happy enough.

[quote name='Nesmaster']I picked up Prey LE for 360 too, at $19.89. the PC version was $9.89 for the LE.[/quote]

Freaking sweet! Thanks a ton pal. Guess I'll have to be buying at EB soon!

I paid $75+tax for my DS. Took about a couple hours of scrounging my local RV/BBV, calling up EBG for TIVs, and then buying them all and trading it at EBG. I could've paid $70+tax, but I wanted manuals for my game (turns out it didn't matter.)

I find GVR to be pretty good at finding valid games, but almost impossible to find AAA titles for cheap.

augh, any idea if this is comming state-side? I need a PSP, and this is perfect.

Also, what are these "applicable games?" I'm guessing anything non-sport, but I've been wrong before.

I think it's like over 8 bucks...actually on RFD they have a similar thread and they've made a list of games that work from members that have used this deal. I plan on using that list this week, printing out all those games, going to my local RV or BBV and hopefully finding some for 10-15$. I'd love to get a DS for around 70 bucks if I could.

Actually, I have an even better plan...some of my games I got for really cheap, and usually BBV gives more store credit for them. So hopefully I can trade in those games for like 25-30 bucks, hopefully getting around 60 total for all 3, then I'd buy cheaper games used that work for the sale.

[quote name='Ranzo']updated with the newest games going on sale tomorrow.[/quote]

Thank you sooo much.
Rub Rabbits is mine!
Please continue updating the list!
Thank you for all your hard work!!!

P.S
Any idea when the next wave of price drops is?

[quote name='gamer602']Thank you sooo much.
Rub Rabbits is mine!
Please continue updating the list!
Thank you for all your hard work!!!

P.S
Any idea when the next wave of price drops is?[/quote]

Soon, but i cant say when. with in the week....

[quote name='Ranzo']Soon, but i cant say when. with in the week....[/quote]
WOW so there's actually MORE drops after this one?

Damn it! I really want a PSP, but live in states....I don't feel like paying a lot in gas to get a cheap PSP.

[quote name='Spades22']Do you guys know if they take 2 of the same game at one time for one console?[/quote]

They do. I've traded in two DDR ultramix 3 for Xbox.

awesome. Right now I have 3 games that work...and I got 25$ in BB trade credit or whatever that I plan on using to hopefully buy 2 more.

I red on RFD that Roger's currently has a two 10$ games for 15$ deal...and that apparently there are some 10$ games that work for it. Does Rogers also do trade in credit? If I find two there I'll do that instead...then I'd be able to get all six games for like 45-60$ easy...(considering I cant find 6 that actually work for this deal.)

Also, how many games do you think they'd take of the same kind? Could I have like 6 of the same xD

[quote name='Spades22']awesome. Right now I have 3 games that work...and I got 25$ in BB trade credit or whatever that I plan on using to hopefully buy 2 more.

I red on RFD that Roger's currently has a two 10$ games for 15$ deal...and that apparently there are some 10$ games that work for it. Does Rogers also do trade in credit? If I find two there I'll do that instead...then I'd be able to get all six games for like 45-60$ easy...(considering I cant find 6 that actually work for this deal.)

Also, how many games do you think they'd take of the same kind? Could I have like 6 of the same xD[/quote]i'd say anymore than 2 is pushing it, i'm pretty sure the EB i frequent won't take more than 2 copies of the same game, but YMMV

If your game is worth more than 8$...does it still just count as 1 game of the 6 for a DS or do you get a further discount?

[quote name='Spades22']If your game is worth more than 8$...does it still just count as 1 game of the 6 for a DS or do you get a further discount?[/quote]this is EB we're talking about, so i think its safe to assume it only counts for 1

lol ya... a little after I posted that I was like "WTH of course it doesnt count as extra :roll:" ...but I read something on a site that got me a little excited for a moment xD

Hmm another question...do you guys know if Rogers Video takes returns on their used games??

[quote name='Spades22']Hmm another question...do you guys know if Rogers Video takes returns on their used games??[/quote]

Yes, you get a 30 day policy where you can exchange it or return it for credit... I just said they stopped working and wasn't interested in them anymore... then they gave me a gift card.

Also to answer your other question, Rogers doesn't take trade-in's. I phoned them awhile ago aboot that and they pointed me in Blockbusters direction =P

ya same, lol. They said they don't give credit like BBV for games, but that return policy is great. That way I can just buy all the cheap games they have, see if they work for the deal, and if they don't send em right back :D Thanks

Grr, I tried gathering a stack of cheap $8 games from Blockbuster and such. Naturally some of them were missing manuals, but I wasn't worried about those as they had $10 TIVs, so even if they knocked[FONT=&quot][/FONT] off a buck it should be OK. However when I brought them in the clerk tried to tell me games that had no manuals don't qualify for the $25 bump up. Were they just making that up?

I was thinking I'd just try a different EB, I haven't heard anyone complain about something like this here yet. Has anybody had any luck trading in used rentals?

[quote name='ragnar14']Grr, I tried gathering a stack of cheap $8 games from Blockbuster and such. Naturally some of them were missing manuals, but I wasn't worried about those as they had $10 TIVs, so even if they knocked off a buck it should be OK. However when I brought them in the clerk tried to tell me games that had no manuals don't qualify for the $25 bump up. Were they just making that up?

I was thinking I'd just try a different EB, I haven't heard anyone complain about something like this here yet. Has anybody had any luck trading in used rentals?[/quote]

They actually aren't supposed to. Some don't care. Metrotown doesn't depending on who's in charge. Pacific Centre shouldn't as they're really awesome people. Which Blockbuster did you raid? I'm thinking of going to the Blockbuster on Kingsway and Victoria.

The Rogers Video by Capilano stinks =( 24: The Game and Lord of the Rings: The Lost Age no longer qualify >.

I raided the 49th & Fraser and 41st & Arbutus Blockbusters. I didn't pick them clean though, I didn't have that list Spades posted (I just copied some titles off the Wiki), so they may still have some ok bargains. I didn't see *anything* worthwhile as far as I could tell at Rogers Videos. London Drugs had better stuff, I filled up the last couple games I needed from them for $20 each. Not much of a savings, but 20% ain't too bad.

I tried trading in my stuff at the Metrotown EB. Are you saying Pacific Center is good as in they don't care what they take, or that they're picky (which I generally like seeing as I mostly buy)? I don't know as I've only gone to Pacific Center like 2-3 times.

Meh, the most annoying part with the Blockbuster games I picked up is they stuck their price barcodes directly on the paper inserts over the real barcodes. I know EB always wants to scan the stuff so I painstakenly removed those, so I may not be able to return the problem games. The normal TIVs are mostly close, except I paid $20 for a Destroy All Humans 2 :cry: So my total spent might increase by $10 uselessly :roll:

Well I hope TIVs didn't drop in a day...I think I finally have the games I need to get the DSL today. (And only 50 bucks came out of my wallet :D, the 6th game I bought a year ago, which I paid 15 for with tax, but I'll never play anyway...so with that I'm out 65 MAX WITH TAX, might be less at around 55 in the end)

I bought 4 of my games for 7$, and the other 2 for 15$. 'Cept I'm hoping I can find 2 more for 7 each before I go to trade it in today. I wouldn't mind finding 3 games for Halo 3 either...

would you guys suggest blockbuster or rogers for grabbing some cheap games to trade in? i'm 3 short and i don't want to dig into my own collection for them, also how much in general do they cost?

If you hunt around you can find qualifying games for $10. That's a bit of work though, if you're lazy like me you can find new bargain bin games for $20 easily enough.

I don't really recommend Rogers, as every qualifying title I saw was >$25. But YMMV of course, you might have luck ;) Half the Blockbuster used stuff I got was missing insructions and didn't qualify (I haven't tried peddling them around though), so be picky with what you grab from them. You can easily find new $20 games from Superstore, HMV, and London Drugs. Probably anywhere else with ok bins too.

ya same thing for me w/ rogers. It's usually missing an instruction booklet, so thats more work. I think there's a 2/30 with NEW games at Rogers right now, so you might wanna look into that. And if that fails, the Walmart bargain bin always has games for around 20$

[quote name='ragnar14']I raided the 49th & Fraser and 41st & Arbutus Blockbusters. I didn't pick them clean though, I didn't have that list Spades posted (I just copied some titles off the Wiki), so they may still have some ok bargains. I didn't see *anything* worthwhile as far as I could tell at Rogers Videos. London Drugs had better stuff, I filled up the last couple games I needed from them for $20 each. Not much of a savings, but 20% ain't too bad.

I tried trading in my stuff at the Metrotown EB. Are you saying Pacific Center is good as in they don't care what they take, or that they're picky (which I generally like seeing as I mostly buy)? I don't know as I've only gone to Pacific Center like 2-3 times.

Meh, the most annoying part with the Blockbuster games I picked up is they stuck their price barcodes directly on the paper inserts over the real barcodes. I know EB always wants to scan the stuff so I painstakenly removed those, so I may not be able to return the problem games. The normal TIVs are mostly close, except I paid $20 for a Destroy All Humans 2 :cry: So my total spent might increase by $10 uselessly :roll:[/quote]

They're not picky about what they take in. They're still a great store though for buying as they're nice and helpful. So if you usually just buy new things, give it a go.

hey is uhh Tomb Raider: Legend for 360 14.99 for sure? I don't see it in their flyer anywhere, but i would'nt mind picking it up at FS for 12.50 (~15$ w/tax)

[quote name='Spades22']hey is uhh Tomb Raider: Legend for 360 14.99 for sure? I don't see it in their flyer anywhere, but i would'nt mind picking it up at FS for 12.50 (~15$ w/tax)[/quote]
Yep. I saw it there. Might be annoying to PM because it's not advertised so I'd just buy it at EB.

ya I didnt think it was on the flyer...FS is closer to me so thats usually preferable anyway, but I'll just go EB to avoid the hassle lol

Checked out the McKenzie Towne EB in Calgary Here's what I found for Xbox/Xbox 360:

Xbox - Darkwatch $7.99 (Back Compat w/ 360)

just got back after raiding blockbuster, my own collection and EB, came back with a brand spanking new polar white ds lite :) thanks for the info guys

lol I have all the games, but found out some dont have manuals so they didn't take it. Called other EB's and a couple said they don't care about manuals...problem is it's like a 40 minute drive =/

Got a white DS lite with the following games:

- Suikoden III
- Legaia 2: Dual Saga (this was a huge surprise as I've been trying to get rid of this one for ages)
- Valkyrie Profile Lenneth
- LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth 2 (X360)
- DBZ Budokai 2 (GC)
- Call of Cthulu (Xbox)

The DS lite cost 9 dollars in total after taxes (as most of these games were from my collection).

Also grabbed a copy of Phoenix Wright for 20 bucks brand new (apparantly eb games is clearing these out).

EDIT: Also thought I should mention that the guy said this deal is set to end on the 13th of May.

EDIT: Also thought I should mention that the guy said this deal is set to end on the 13th of May.

he is confused with something else. Nothing ends on the 13th, something starts!!

man, i'm envious of everyone who's been able to do the DS Lite trade so far

all the trade stuff isn't set to start in Manitoba until the 13th, from what i've been told in stores

[quote name='Ranzo']he is confused with something else. Nothing ends on the 13th, something starts!![/quote]

Good good, it better not end soon. I'm not going to have time to get myself downtown till the weekend. I'd hate to get stuck with this pile of 8 bum titles :drool:

[quote name='ikariwarriors']man, i'm envious of everyone who's been able to do the DS Lite trade so far

all the trade stuff isn't set to start in Manitoba until the 13th, from what i've been told in stores[/quote]
Funny you say that... I live in the same city you do. Not sure which eb games you are going to, but the one in Kildonan Place mall is doing it right now (since thats where I got mine).

We have so many Vancouverites XD
The Blockbuster on Kingsway and Gladstone is HORRIBLE. Almost no games. Where did you guys go and is there anything left?

I know Blockbuster on Fraser & 49th had Need for Speed Underground 2 on the Cube for $15 last time I was there, but it could be gone now.

But actually it's pretty hard to find cheaper games now. I looked around a little yesterday hoping to maybe replace the incomplete games I had or something, and there wasn't much to be found. The Blockbusters on Main & 14th and Oak(?) & 16th had nothing. Plus a lot of the ~$20 deals I saw around before are gone. Superstore didn't have anything left (they had Deadlocked and Wind Waker at least before), HMV has seemed to markup their Shadow of the Colossus and God of Wars to $25.

I'm guessing there are a lot of us out there trying for this :) Or maybe a few hoarders :(

For me it's not hard to find cheaper 8$ titles that work for the deal, but it IS hard to find 8$ titles with a freaking manual! I think I scoured through at least 6-8 that work and only ONE had a manual in it! I just took some anyway hoping to find a clerk that would take no-manual games, lol. So right now I have 6 titles that work and only 2 have a manual xD

It's weird that some EB's say no manual is fine while others say it's required. Of course the required ones are those that are within a ten minute drive from my house and the non-required ones are a 30-50 minute drive. Anyway I'm busy for the next 4? days...so this will all have to wait. Getting kinda tired cause I probably spent 3 hours driving around/looking in stores (not to mention the rental clerks took a good 30-40 minutes just to freaking enter all the games in lol) and I thought I had this deal done until I opened the cases and saw no manual, lol. Still gave it a shot at the close EB but no go...

hmmm

i went to the BB on main and 13th, they had a bunch of 14.99 games, couldn't find anything cheaper than that, NFS Underground 2 for the GC (one copy left), and a game for the SSX on Tour (xbox), those are the only 2 left there that have $8 TIV, don't bother grabbing NHL 2K6 for PS2, TIV is $6 at the oakridge EB

bread's done
Back