[Closed] Show Us Your X-Blades Contest - Win a $500 Gift Card from CAG!

I like this one. That was a easy contest to enter. ;)

xblades_wallpaper_3.jpg

Here is the best I can do with the little time I have available.
Work is extremely busy for me. Hope you Like perfect X-Blades. ;)

xblades.jpg

[quote name='Jrittmayer']Wait so you're picking your favorite? What about the people that aren't very good at photoshopping? (like me)[/quote]

They should stick to things that involve random number generators, and manual labor.

picture.php

In case you can't tell, that's a bungie harness/cord. And a handlebar moustache. To bump up the Xtreme to that next level.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']so are multiple entries ok?[/quote]
I don't think so...the last time I allowed multiple entries, I vowed to never do that again. It was overwhelming.

I actually want X-Blades so yeah... I dunno if I want that gift card though. I mean, what ever could I do with it?!

So i'm saving this spot for later.

[quote name='CheapyD']I don't think so...the last time I allowed multiple entries, I vowed to never do that again. It was overwhelming.[/quote]

Would you allow men wearing white string bikinis to enter?

index.cfm
Here's my entry. But I must say, the two breasts around the sword tattoo is gonna be pretty hard to beat.

XBLADE2.jpg

index.cfm

index.cfm
index.cfm

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my entry!

Grass Ninjas and the Legend of the Ten (X) Blades!

Just to point out, those are "blades" of grass from my front yard.

IMG_0107.jpg

reserved for entry! woot

EDIT: i can work on this forever, but i've got to stop. anyway what i did is i just went into the future and got a screenshot of the remade ps5 version... the graphics are much better!

1vupMl.jpg

view original: http://imgur.com/1vupM.jpg

picture.php

Rats, I wish there were some runnerz up prizes!

Edit: hm, this might just be a placeholder. I got another one I'm debating on using, too...

[quote name='JoeCamNet']Alright. Here is my entry.
Please note a few things before viewing.

1.) It is behind the spoiler tag for the protection of your eyes and your sanity.
2.) I Naired my stomach so I could get the tattoo on there.
3.) Yes, we used marker.
4.) No, it's not coming off that well.
5.) I don't have a blonde wig, so we used a cheese head. The cat wouldn't sit still or we would've used him.
6.) I did my best to re-create the pose used in the contest promo picture. I hope I did it justice.

On that note, VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED.

xcam.jpg
[/quote]

IF I COULD POKE MY MIND'S EYE OUT W/ A HOT NEEDLE...I WOULD!!! HOLY %!@#!@ THAT IS DISTURBING!!! Well done!

[quote name='spacecowboy 1138']Here's my entry. But I must say, the two breasts around the sword tattoo is gonna be pretty hard to beat. [/quote]

I can sure as hell try, I am a sexy bitch! \\:D/

73224187.jpg

I give you... reXBlades

Edited so the background wasn't ripped. Don't want to get disqualified.

RaptorBlades.jpg

[quote name='polo14player']how do i post a pic??? please help[/quote]

Code:
[IMG]INSERT-LINK-TO-IMAGE-HERE[/IMG]

Oh, Swift~

[quote name='gamenlegend']I like yours the most Dual45s. Nice ending too. What did you use to make it?[/quote]
Thanks a ton gamen. To answer your question, Adobe After Effects and a tiny bit of Photoshop.

I don't know what you're talking about. I was in choir in the fifth grade, so I'm pretty sure I know how to sing well.

I am definitely entering this:)! I am great with making videos since I mix music and have to make MV's for it so I hope I make a great video for this.

Good luck to all the others though.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']Alright. Here is my entry.
Please note a few things before viewing.

1.) It is behind the spoiler tag for the protection of your eyes and your sanity.
2.) I Naired my stomach so I could get the tattoo on there.
3.) Yes, we used marker.
4.) No, it's not coming off that well.
5.) I don't have a blonde wig, so we used a cheese head. The cat wouldn't sit still or we would've used him.
6.) I did my best to re-create the pose used in the contest promo picture. I hope I did it justice.

On that note, VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED.

xcam.jpg
[/quote]

I haven't seen anything quite as gnarley as this..:booty:

bread's done
Back