[Closed] Show Us Your X-Blades Contest - Win a $500 Gift Card from CAG!

Something tells me the budget for "MST3K minus everything but the movies" is pretty low...

EDIT: What the fuck? There used to be a post by Gun there...

Last edited by a moderator:
here is my x blades
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7FBrmpaMAU
moz-screenshot.jpg

[quote name='JoeCamNet']Psst, if you use the IMG tags, you have to use a url from a website, not a file on your computer.[/QUOTE]

:applause: muteprophet2000 just got served. :imwithst:

[quote name='Super_Cholo']The Real X-BLades[/QUOTE]

The worst part about that is whoever made it though Nirvana would be good music for that vid.

No offense to people posting vids but I hope only original content wins this contest :roll:

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']The worst part about that is whoever made it though Nirvana would be good music for that vid.

No offense to people posting vids but I hope only original content wins this contest :roll:[/quote]

I thought Cheapy said it had to be original content.

Welcome to X-City. CheapyD, all I have to say is that I love everything you've done with the site, and your cagcasts. I find what you talk about to be funny and keep my interest even though it's not always about games. And frankly, I tend to listen to whatever Wombat says... Thanks for giving everyone cheap deals and your opinions on new games.

I've been working on my entry but it will take me a few more days. I hope Rolento doesn't have the same idea as me :lol:

[quote name='Mad D']I've been working on my entry but it will take me a few more days. I hope Rolento doesn't have the same idea as me :lol:[/quote]

I doubt it... since I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

entertaining thread.....though the xmen/blade/blades of glory posts are growing unoriginal (not that I have any photoshop skill). Now if I could only find those hair clippers and....'here kitty kitty'....my submission will be entered. Good job and good luck to all though.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']Alright. Here is my entry.
Please note a few things before viewing.

1.) It is behind the spoiler tag for the protection of your eyes and your sanity.
2.) I Naired my stomach so I could get the tattoo on there.
3.) Yes, we used marker.
4.) No, it's not coming off that well.
5.) I don't have a blonde wig, so we used a cheese head. The cat wouldn't sit still or we would've used him.
6.) I did my best to re-create the pose used in the contest promo picture. I hope I did it justice.

On that note, VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED.

xcam.jpg
[/quote]

OH. MY. fuckING. GAWD. :puke:
BWA-HAHAHAHAHA!!

Here is my entry Cheapy. It took me over 12 hours. It is hand drawn and then taken into illustrator, background are stock photos. Even if it doesn't win I hope CAG enjoys it.

maddxbladescontest.gif

Please let me know if the image is showing up.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mad D']Here is my entry Cheapy. It took me over 12 hours. It is hand drawn and then taken into illustrator, background are stock photos. Even if it doesn't win I hope CAG enjoys it.

maddxbladescontest.jpg

Please let me know if the image is showing up.[/quote]

:lol: Very funny and cute. Love it! :)

bread's done
Back