[Closed] Show Us Your X-Blades Contest - Win a $500 Gift Card from CAG!

[quote name='Strell']
catwat.gif
[/quote]

haha that cracked me up

Hey Cheapy, I know you said it's closed but my video finaly finished uploading(If you scroll up, you can see I posted a few hours ago about it uploading). I have a horrible connection. I hope you can still take my entry into consideration, It took quite a lot of work to make.

Here it is http://vimeo.com/4370046

Cheers.

[quote name='CheapyD']Of course richjim, no worries[/quote]
Yay! :bow: Thanks!

[quote name='Dual45s']Hell yes RichJim, someone else who enjoys VideoCopilot.[/quote]

Hell yeah, Kramer is da man.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='richjim89']Hey Cheapy, I know you said it's closed but my video finaly finished uploading(If you scroll up, you can see I posted a few hours ago about it uploading). I have a horrible connection. I hope you can still take my entry into consideration, It took quite a lot of work to make.

Here it is http://vimeo.com/4370046

Cheers.[/QUOTE]

Totally epic.

PIC-1034.jpg
[quote name='jousley']Well....me likey! ;)[/quote]
I hope cheapy likey to!!!!!gameing till i find out who wins isnt doing it any more!!! come on:applause: cheapy ya killing:hot: me with ya X:hot: BLADES :hot:yeah!!!!:bouncy:

p.s. my pic is the best!!!!!:cool:

[quote name='Gregory_Tea']Yea, whats up with these follow-up pics Hydro?[/QUOTE]

.... well as far as I know i have not won anything!!!!:bomb:I said i would post the other pics i took that day if I won:roll: ...which would be awsome :Dsince my b~day is may 5!!!:booty: yeah it would be like the best:bouncy: b`day:bouncy: in my life if I won! :bouncy:come on CAG!!! DO IT FOR THE X-BLADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:applause:

I think Cheapy has forgot about the contest, he hasnt picked a winner and it has been more than a week since it ended.

[quote name='killmak']I think Cheapy has forgot about the contest, he hasnt picked a winner and it has been more than a week since it ended.[/quote]

Maybe they are having a hard time chosing a winner from all the entries. I dont think he forgot though, may be busy with other stuff.

[quote name='saunderscowie']Cheapy is away remember so that could be why a winner hasn't been picked.[/quote]

He's away? When will he be back?

I'm really starting to get anxious. I don't even really care who wins at this point. I just want to know if I should spend the money I've been saving in case I win or not.

[quote name='triforcer']maybe cheapy will be all giving and have multiple winners :D[/QUOTE]

I like that idea!!:D
There were several good and ORIGINAL entries, multiple winners would be cool.

I'd like to congratulate Mad D for winning the X-Blades contest! He will be receiving a $500 Target gift card and a copy of X-Blades for the PS3.

It was incredibly difficult to choose a winner. There were 5 or 6 really great entries, all of which were very close in quality. I want to thank everyone who participated in the contest, especially those who put in a lot of hours putting together something nice.

Ah well, didn't win.
I'm just glad Cheapy finally picked a winner! I was beginning to think he had forgotten about the contest.

Thank you so much everyone and Cheapy. I was shocked when I found out I won. My girlfriend looked over at me while I was reading the message and thought something was wrong with my computer because of the expression on my face. I had thought Chewster, Rolento or someone else had won since I heard no word from Cheapy.

Thanks again Cheapy.

To enter the contest, you must submit (as a comment/reply to this post) either an original video, graphic, or other form of media showcasing either, "X", "Blades" or both. My favorite entry will receive the grand prize of a $500 gift card to the retailer of their choice and a copy of X-Blades.

the winner in not an a original as posted in your blog. it is a cheaply done comic with a un-original ideal from a master-card ad. i say boo to you cheapy boooooooooooo!:bomb:

Congrats to Mad D for getting picked.

Although personally I wouldn't mind an end to master card parodies, not that Mad D's wasn't a good one, just that the bit (and the actual Master card commercials) is getting old.

congrats Mad D, i can't get mad (no pun intended) at you for winning as you were part of the group of entries which created original content and showed effort.

[quote name='hydroglif']To enter the contest, you must submit (as a comment/reply to this post) either an original video, graphic, or other form of media showcasing either, "X", "Blades" or both. My favorite entry will receive the grand prize of a $500 gift card to the retailer of their choice and a copy of X-Blades.

the winner in not an a original as posted in your blog. it is a cheaply done comic with a un-original ideal from a master-card ad. i say boo to you cheapy boooooooooooo!:bomb:[/QUOTE]
You are such an idiot.

[quote name='hydroglif']WOW! Thats mad weak! yeah, ya shits wizzikk! you guys must be gay HAHA.!:rofl:[/QUOTE]
douchebag of the year. shows up with no post history. posts pics of his girlfriend probably after doing some meth, drawing on her, and then beating her. Starts crying after he doesn't win. Do you live down the street from me? I think I called the cops on you the other day.

[quote name='dubbfoolio']douchebag of the year. shows up with no post history. posts pics of his girlfriend probably after doing some meth, drawing on her, and then beating her. Starts crying after he doesn't win. Do you live down the street from me? I think I called the cops on you the other day.[/QUOTE]

yah that why you saved that pic on ya hard drive B> trying to talk shit indirectly cuz your to scared to say some thing straight even over the internet! yeah that would be you calling the cops bet you got'em on speed Dial you puss. understanding what the B stands for now huh?yeah if you where down my street you be getting your ass kicked every day so yeah kid stay in your house keep posting on your forums and hope one of those methheads down your shitty ass town doesn't come kicking your door down looking for that crappy windows-ME computer your typing away on!!!oh and yeah FU I'm from Texas B*%&$ we dont have a meth problem buddy thats a wite folks durg and you can keep that in your shitty as state!

next time I'll just get some retarted 7 yearold to draw some gay crap fitting enough for cheapys tast!!!
you just got schooled continue your learning@
http://www.myspace.com/hydroglyph

keep playing with ya sock puppets fool

go ahead and distroy the truth I know its to much for you hahahaha:applause:

bread's done
Back