[Closed] Show Us Your X-Blades Contest - Win a $500 Gift Card from CAG!

[quote name='Mad D']Here is my entry Cheapy. It took me over 12 hours. It is hand drawn and then taken into illustrator, background are stock photos. Even if it doesn't win I hope CAG enjoys it.

maddxbladescontest.jpg

Please let me know if the image is showing up.[/quote]
Hilarious. I like the pit's wig.

I believe the children are our future,
Treat them well and they won't kill you with X-Blades
(I have audio but it won't post):):D:applause::bouncy:
picture.php

[quote name='Mad D']Here is my entry Cheapy. It took me over 12 hours. It is hand drawn and then taken into illustrator, background are stock photos. Even if it doesn't win I hope CAG enjoys it.

maddxbladescontest.jpg

Please let me know if the image is showing up.[/quote]

I heartily endorse this event or product.

Thanks for the compliments, I just replaced the image with a higher quality GIF file because the JPEG was smudging my text.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. I had more time this weekend, so I remade my entry.
This time it was a little more involved.

[youtube]j-KZsqKnl5E[/youtube]

this is my entry for the contest It took me over 1hours. oh yeah!!! hand drawn and then taken into my bedroom. more pics if i win!! I hope CAG enjoys it much love!!!!

PIC-1034.jpg

[quote name='UnderHero5']Okay. I had more time this weekend, so I remade my entry.
This time it was a little more involved.

[youtube]j-KZsqKnl5E[/youtube][/quote]
This video is great!! I love how you spelled BALDIES instead of BLADES. Those monster guys you made too are super cute. FTW!

XBLADESCOMIC.gif

Here's my entry. I thought I'd represent the Cag cast by modeling them after things they're into. Their enemy is the evil X-Bot-3 & its red ring eyes of death! I hope you guys get a kick out of this.

[quote name='chewster777']
XBLADESCOMIC.gif

Here's my entry. I thought I'd represent the Cag cast by modeling them after things they're into. Their enemy is the evil X-Bot-3 & its red ring eyes of death! I hope you guys get a kick out of this.[/quote]
I'm sorry, but I vote for this one. I love the Wii attachment lololol.

maddxbladescontest.gif

Please let me know if the image is showing up.[/QUOTE]Love the CAG, video game, and Master Card references. I guess Wombat was sold at a high price. :lol:

I hope you win or become one of the finalists since you've drawn sooo many avatars for your fellow CAGs...all for free.

X_by_Johnny2900.jpg
B_by_Johnny2900.jpg
L_by_Johnny2900.jpg
A_by_Johnny2900.jpg
D_by_Johnny2900.jpg
E_by_Johnny2900.jpg
S_by_Johnny2900.jpg

sorry it's so huge but I don't have photoshop so I can't merge the pics together or make them any smaller. If I don't win, I at least had fun doing this.

EDIT: I edited a Garfield Minus Garfield cartoon. I'm assuming that counts as original, no?

Here it is. I made this with the help of my cat, Bella. She was not a volunteering participant and not happy about it either. Enjoy.
cagxbladesentry.jpg

god im so lazy, should i do one... debating. but good job everyone else. cute cat amano, but needs more blood.

[quote name='hydroglif']this is my entry for the contest It took me over 1hours. oh yeah!!! hand drawn and then taken into my bedroom. more pics if i win!! I hope CAG enjoys it much love!!!!

PIC-1034.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Well....me likey! ;)

[quote name='gunm']Dang, Mad D's is hard to beat![/quote]
I like how you had no 'X's nor "blades" but a good entry nonetheless.

EDIT: I thought the spoiler in your tag was your entry. haha nevermind.

Here's my entry hope ya get a good laugh outta it if anything! (different versions of X-Blade covers for systems it's out and Could come out on)

Wii version
wiicover.jpg

SouthPeak and Nintendo decided that a hot girl isn't the way to sell games on the Wii So they decided to use the same body of Ayumi but,the head of a.......Dog....with a wig.I mean,Nintendo does like dressing up animals in sexy clothes,right Krystal?.

krystal_starfox.jpg

Ps3 Version
ps3cover1.jpg

The ps3's cell processors power is soo strong,that you come to see and realize that Ayumi is.......just a toddler....

Xbox 360 Version
Microsoft wanted to take a different approach for some reason.They asked SouthPeak to replace Ayumi with Willie Nelson..Why?,I don't know,don't ask me.They couldn't get Willie nelson though,so here is some random bum they found off the street..He looks happy,but smelly and will kill for food and booze.

xbox360cover.jpg

Ds Version
dscover.jpg

SouthPeak and Nintendo team up again but this time with some help from cartoon network.The game may make look cute,but don't be fooled,it's still rated M.Have you seen Zack and Miri?,she's called Bubbles as well for a reason.Just wait till you get some of her other special moves.Hopefully this game won't "flop" like Chinatown wars just because it's rated M.

PC Version
Everyone knows once a game comes out for the PC pretty much right after that there's a mod for the game.Well SouthPeak decided to one up gamers and the mod community and team up with Capcom and release the Sheva mod as an exclusive for the PC only for 400.00 OR get the collector's edition that's the same game with a different cover and a bunch of stuff you don't want or need for 800.00!.

Regular Edition:
pccoverc.jpg

Collectors Edition:
pccover2.jpg

Also,Since Capcom likes money so much,4hrs after the games releases Minsweeper Sheva:"I know you know I know where the mines are" DLC will be released for only 200.00.
A steal at that price if you ask me.
minesweepergame.jpg

Hestar would also like to add that "He has never played X-Blades,but if he won,he would surely play it and use the 500.00 on prostitutes who accept amazon cards as payment...and also buy a bottle of head and shoulders for the crabs afterwards".

here's my entry, i procrastinated all week and pulled an all nighter up until now. takes me back to my school days. any how he's a movie poster for a CAG movie!
love_knife_poster_cag.png

Dammit, I couldn't really come up with anything original to post, so just for the heck of it, here's a press-release regarding the game's upcoming sequel:

After the staggering success of the original X-Blades (dubbed by one enthusiastic reviewer as "definitely a game of some type, I think"), Cheap Ass Games is proud to announce their continuation of this lauded series, having acquired the rights in an intense bidding war with numbers reaching all the way into the triple digits (9.99 to be exact!). Now, the team that brought you Joust 2: Electric Boogaloo, Joust Forever and Joust Wars: Shameless Brand Extension is proud to announce X-Blades 2: This Time the Hot Chick is Two Dudes (One of Whom is Actually A Wombat, but Not Like in a Weird Furry Way, but a Cute Disney Way). While details on X-Blades 2: TTTHCITD(OOWIAAWBNLIAWFWBACDW) are limited at this point, here's a sneak peak at the game's plot:

"A stranger in a strange land. A criminal with a shady pirate past. A big, bald white guy. An anthropomorphic heart-throb. A Jewish man. A Jewish marsupial. Together they must battle across the world, destroying bad traders, dick employees and the mutant zombie corpse of Circuit City in a desperate quest for the fabled Big Ass Chains of Destiny, which will grant their owner the ability to broadcast on syndicated radio. The quest will be dangerous...ly affordable!"

Also, enjoy this sneak peek at some prototype box art:

xblades2.jpg

Here are just a few of the glowing responses we've gotten from journalists based on just 1 level of preview code!

"My eyes, oh god, my eyes! IT CAN'T BE UNSEEN!" - Gamespy

"Not enough Wombat!" - WLA

"11 out of 10! This game has literally changed my life, and anyone who doesn't like it should be dragged out in the street and shot like a dog." -Gamespot, proud advertising partners of Cheap Ass Games

"Wombat is the new Sonic, in that I want to sex him up! A+!" Taichi Takashita

"For fans of the action genre, this is most definitely in that genre." - Gamespy

"The gaijin has brought shame on us all." - Japan

"Not enough pooping." - 1UP!

Damn! My video is uploading but the deadline is at 11:59pm EASTERN time(11 right now), over here its barely 8pm. I hope I dont get disqualified =(

[quote name='Splatoon']Dammit, I couldn't really come up with anything original to post, so just for the heck of it, here's a press-release regarding the game's upcoming sequel:

After the staggering success of the original X-Blades (dubbed by one enthusiastic reviewer as "definitely a game of some type, I think"), Cheap Ass Games is proud to announce their continuation of this lauded series, having acquired the rights in an intense bidding war with numbers reaching all the way into the triple digits (9.99 to be exact!). Now, the team that brought you Joust 2: Electric Boogaloo, Joust Forever and Joust Wars: Shameless Brand Extension is proud to announce X-Blades 2: This Time the Hot Chick is Two Dudes (One of Whom is Actually A Wombat, but Not Like in a Weird Furry Way, but a Cute Disney Way). While details on X-Blades 2: TTTHCITD(OOWIAAWBNLIAWFWBACDW) are limited at this point, here's a sneak peak at the game's plot:

"A stranger in a strange land. A criminal with a shady pirate past. A big, bald white guy. An anthropomorphic heart-throb. A Jewish man. A Jewish marsupial. Together they must battle across the world, destroying bad traders, dick employees and the mutant zombie corpse of Circuit City in a desperate quest for the fabled Big Ass Chains of Destiny, which will grant their owner the ability to broadcast on syndicated radio. The quest will be dangerous...ly affordable!"

Also, enjoy this sneak peek at some prototype box art:

xblades2.jpg

Here are just a few of the glowing responses we've gotten from journalists based on just 1 level of preview code!

"My eyes, oh god, my eyes! IT CAN'T BE UNSEEN!" - Gamespy

"Not enough Wombat!" - WLA

"11 out of 10! This game has literally changed my life, and anyone who doesn't like it should be dragged out in the street and shot like a dog." -Gamespot, proud advertising partners of Cheap Ass Games

"Wombat is the new Sonic, in that I want to sex him up! A+!" Taichi Takashita

"For fans of the action genre, this is most definitely in that genre." - Gamespy

"The gaijin has brought shame on us all." - Japan

"Not enough pooping." - 1UP![/quote]
Lol, that's friggin awesome.

[quote name='yukine']This is going to be tough for Cheapy/Wombat... so many good entries![/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking!

The contest is now officially closed. I'll announce the winner in a few days. Thanks to everyone who entered!

bread's done
Back