Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well damn, now I'm in a pickle. I've got a copy of Vista I just ordered on my B account, and 25,000 tickets sitting on my C account. I was going to send an e-mail asking about the 360, but is the general consensus that doing so will get my other two accounts wiped? I hate to be out 55,000 tickets, but I'd also hate to be out 80,000 and my Vista.

And goodbye lost odyssey. Whatever you don't contact their support unless you must. It seems like people who have contacted support are getting in trouble.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']And goodbye lost odyssey. Whatever you don't contact their support unless you must. It seems like people who have contacted support are getting in trouble.[/QUOTE]

I was just about to order Lost Odyssey today too after capping out (ironically enough) my secondary account that I gave in and made last week.

This would be the second time I was about to order it and they pulled it.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']And goodbye lost odyssey. Whatever you don't contact their support unless you must. It seems like people who have contacted support are getting in trouble.[/QUOTE]

It also seems like people who contact support do so because they aren't receiving prizes. Which came first? No one ever emails them to say hello.

[quote name='louiedog']It also seems like people who contact support do so because they aren't receiving prizes. Which came first? No one ever emails them to say hello.[/QUOTE]

I wonder how they would respond if someone sent them a thank you email..

[quote name='louiedog']It also seems like people who contact support do so because they aren't receiving prizes. Which came first? No one ever emails them to say hello.[/QUOTE]
People email them after a month to ask where their prize is. People forget that it says 8-12 weeks after it is ordered. After that you can bitch all you want.

Well I ordered the DVD player from my third account and Vista from my second one. I got the player today and should be getting a confirmation for Vista soon enough. If I do, I'll know they aren't clearing accounts if you don't bring it to their attention. I'm going to wait and see if I get Vista before ordering anything from my other accounts. If it doesn't show up, the prizes from my other accounts will be going to my sisters' houses from now on.

[quote name='heyitzme']Did anyone get shipping emails for 6/01 orders?[/QUOTE]

Latest shipping email I've gotten so far was for a 5/28 order shipped 6/29. 6/1 should be shipping today or tomorrow if they hold up to their current pace.

[quote name='The93owner']Just a question: does ANYONE play with only one account? like ONE per PERSON?[/QUOTE]

I only have one account, I really don't know how anyone does multiple accounts without going crazy.

[quote name='The93owner']Just a question: does ANYONE play with only one account? like ONE per PERSON?[/QUOTE]

I do, I can wait for most of these things.

I'm also a one-account CAG; flew solo on that old MSN Shopper site, too. And believe it or not, I've never used an auto-typer or anagram solutions site, either. LSC (ahem, Bing) prizes have been great for me, but I've gotten off the 1,000-points-a-day bandwagon lately.

[quote name='mr.me']I only have one account, I really don't know how anyone does multiple accounts without going crazy.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tgk2044']I do, I can wait for most of these things.[/QUOTE]
Okay good, cause I didn't want to be the only one looking like an ass playing with only one account. :roll:

Good thing for us, we don't have to worry about the "new rule" bing seems to be enforcing.

I used to max out at 1,024 a day (using solutions from anagramssolved, NOT any sort of automated programs) but now that there's nothing appealing anymore, I've decided not to waste my time with maxing out anymore.

[quote name='The93owner']I used to max out at 1,024 a day (using solutions from anagramssolved, NOT any sort of automated programs) but now that there's nothing appealing anymore, I've decided not to waste my time with maxing out anymore.[/QUOTE]

I think I'm going for the tent now. Can't decide on that or the harmony remote.

Good thing for us, we don't have to worry about the "new rule" bing seems to be enforcing.

Yea, you would think so. But I too only have 1 account. I have always gotten my small prizes for the past 2 years I have participated. I only do it in my spare time, starting in January I decided to stop going for small prizes and save up for an xbox. It took me 3 months on my 1 account. I finally ordered it in April. Never used any type of bots, or multiple accounts, obviously, or it wouldn't have taken me 3 months.

Apparently my fatal mistake was inquring on prize status. I get a canned email response last night about multiple accounts. This is crap. And I have no idea how to go about fighting it. But I am so angry at all the time I put in, I was going to give the Xbox to my daughter for Christmas. But I am positive I did nothing wrong and think it's bogus they can just send a generic email saying sory, no prize for you.

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']I wonder how they would respond if someone sent them a thank you email..[/QUOTE]
lol that's a good point. i'm sure there is no macro that exists for a thank you email. i may try it.
[quote name='The93owner']Good thing for us, we don't have to worry about the "new rule" bing seems to be enforcing.[/QUOTE]
again this is just causing useless panic. i wouldn't say they are enforcing a new rule, i'd say they're using a new copout reason whenever they don't send you a prize. it used to be "oh you cheated cause it looks like you typed too fast. nothing you can do about it, we've made up our minds, leave us alone." so now it's just "oh you cheated because you used multiple accounts." so you just have to hope you don't get that initial flagging, which has really always been the case. they just now use a differenct excuse to screw you.

Please forgive the question because i think in a round about way it has been answered but i just gotta ask. For those of you with multiple accounts:

Do you have prizes sent to the SAME address that you did on your 1st account, while using the SAME name or do you change up address and/or names per each account?

First off I really dont want to use a fake name because that just seems really wrong, i even though i have alot of friends that told me I could send stuff to thier house, i would hate to be a bother. Ultimately I would just love to continue to use MY name and have stuff sent to MY house (or work) which those are the ONLY 2 places I have ever had anything sent with LSC.

My first account only has about 19000 left in it, all the ordering i have done with lsc has been on that account. (see my sig below) Account # 2 has 143000 points and account #3 has about 20000. I would hate to order something on that big 143000 account and have it flagged, even though i came about the points legally and I ONLY DO 1000 POINTS per night on ONE account, i do NOT work on multiple accounts per day. This sucks :(

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']

Do you have prizes sent to the SAME address that you did on your 1st account, while using the SAME name or do you change up address and/or names per each account?

[/QUOTE]

I have ordered stuff from three accounts and sent all the prizes to the same address using my real name.

Just to be safe, I would suggest using someone else's name and making sure your account information and stuff is different. If this really is a Bing crakdown, and not some excuse to withhold prizes, it would be better to play it safe.

I know the Zune I order will be in my father's name.

I think my problems may stem from the search perks program. I set up windows scheduling to open IE every day at the same time, because I'm a firefox user and otherwise I'd forget to do it. I typed in a search term and then just clicked "related searches" on the left until I maxed out. It took less than a minute to get those 25 tickets every day. I never got the points and never emailed to inquire why, although others did and reported being denied for cheating.

After that program ended I didn't order a prize until 5/1 which was Too Human. I have not received it. While waiting for it I kept playing and ordered a Zune in early June. I'm about a week away from when my shipping email should come, but I'm not hopeful. While playing for the Zune I got a few tickets here and there on my girlfriend's account. I ordered Zune headphones with it on 5/28. Others reported shipping emails for the same item from that exact date and later, but I haven't gotten one. All items were ordered under my name, to two different addresses

I have always used the address my girlfriend and I share, but we'll be moving in a month so I shipped the Zune and headphones to my parents, an address that I haven't used before. The Zune isn't due quite yet, but I should have gotten word on the other two prizes. I've used both accounts for awhile, for large and small prizes, and this is the first time there has been a problem.

I understand why my account may be flagged (although it shouldn't), but I have no idea why my girlfriend's account is giving me trouble. It could be a fluke since it's one item and only 5 weeks in, but it's seems like a big coincidence happening at the same time my account fails. At least when I move I can start over completely, have a new address, create a new account, and ship everything in her name.

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']First off I really dont want to use a fake name because that just seems really wrong[/QUOTE]you could always use just your first initial instead of your full first name. and then use first initial, middle initial, last name. that way you aren't being dishonest in any way.

you should be okay though magoo. as it stands i think only 2 people have received that email, compared to the hundreds who haven't. i've prob had 50 prizes sent to my home always using my name using 20 diff accts and never had a prob.

[quote name='free_willy']I received a silver 160GB drive yesterday (first delivery attempt Monday) that was ordered 5/27[/QUOTE]
same here, looking at the enclosure there's an AC plug, but no AC power cord included lol.

Tried to connect it to my 360, it didn't work.

Placed a few orders on 3 different accounts to see what happens. These are all shipped to the same name at the same address.

Habu Gaming Mouse 6/22/2009
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (White) 6/29/2009
Xbox 360 Controller For Wndows (White) 6/30/2009
Zoo Tycoon 2 Zookeeper 7/1/2009
Golf Balls (Set of 3) 7/1/2009

Just got the harddrive (blue). It comes with a USB cable that I can use for my cell phone, so that's an extra cool factor. It also has a carry bag, which is so awesome. Great prize!

[quote name='kaydensmom69']you could always use just your first initial instead of your full first name. and then use first initial, middle initial, last name. that way you aren't being dishonest in any way.

you should be okay though magoo. as it stands i think only 2 people have received that email, compared to the hundreds who haven't. i've prob had 50 prizes sent to my home always using my name using 20 diff accts and never had a prob.[/QUOTE]

Excellent advice....I think i am going to try that initial thing.....Thanks!!!!!!

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Placed a few orders on 3 different accounts to see what happens. These are all shipped to the same name at the same address.

Habu Gaming Mouse 6/22/2009
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (White) 6/29/2009
Xbox 360 Controller For Wndows (White) 6/30/2009
Zoo Tycoon 2 Zookeeper 7/1/2009
Golf Balls (Set of 3) 7/1/2009[/QUOTE]

I have my fingers crossed for you that you get all that stuff without incident, ESPECIALLY the habu mouse.....That thing rocks!!!!!

[quote name='CupNoodL']Tried to connect it to my 360, it didn't work.[/QUOTE]
Haha wtf? That's like the most important part...unless it's powered by a USB cable.

[quote name='The93owner']Haha wtf? That's like the most important part...unless it's powered by a USB cable.[/QUOTE]

It is powered by USB. It even have 2 usb ends connector to give it more juice. The 360 doesn't recognizes it.

wish i got the blue HDD instead of the black.
and the blue ogio half dome bag is gone, lucky i got it already

I have a $5 generic 2.5" hard drive enclosure with the same y-cable setup and it works just fine with the 360. Maybe it has to be fat32 or something?

Well, my hard drive didn't working fresh out of the box. My laptop could pick-it up, but there was no icon in My Computer.

I'm currently formatting the hard drive. Taking a long time.

[quote name='louiedog']I have a $5 generic 2.5" hard drive enclosure with the same y-cable setup and it works just fine with the 360. Maybe it has to be fat32 or something?[/QUOTE]

ps3 requires it to be fat32, not sure about 360, but its very possible.

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']I have my fingers crossed for you that you get all that stuff without incident, ESPECIALLY the habu mouse.....That thing rocks!!!!![/QUOTE]
I hope this stuff comes too. I don't know what I will do if it doesn't because some of my accounts have a lot of tickets that I don't want to go to waste. I guess I could just send it to another address, but I hate doing that to people I know.

Well, I ordered the Zune earbuds around 6/8, so I should know soon enough if my accounts have been caught. I won't know if it's because I contacted CS or because they just caught it, but I'll make a post if I do get the earbuds.

[quote name='Afflicted']so has anyone got shipping confirmations for anything ordered on 5/31 or 6/1 yet?[/QUOTE]
I ordered Zune earbuds on 5/31 and no shipping e-mail yet. Note that I only use one account without using automated programs so there should be no reason for not receiving my prize.

[quote name='mewcurano']ps3 requires it to be fat32, not sure about 360, but its very possible.[/QUOTE]

I use SD cards to play music on the 360 at it has to be Fat32. I've tried NTSF and it doesn't recognize it at all.

[quote name='MysteryGoat']I use SD cards to play music on the 360 at it has to be Fat32. I've tried NTSF and it doesn't recognize it at all.[/QUOTE]

I don't have a 360 so I can't check if the hard drive works with it. However, after I formatted the harddrive and gave it a letter, it works on my laptop. Before that it wouldn't even show up in My Computer.

[quote name='mewcurano']ps3 requires it to be fat32, not sure about 360, but its very possible.[/QUOTE]

Come to find out built-in FAT32 partitioning in windows is crap. Had to use a third party partitioner (used the free version of EASEUS Partitioner), set it as primary and BAM! it worked.

for partitioning devices , I personally prefer to use a live-cd of Gparted which is opensource and some units come with Memtest x86+ to test for ram quality

Hey guys I have a problem. I ordered my Camelbak Bottle on 5/29 and I have still not received. Only received the first order confirmation. No shipping confirmation after that. Do you think my account has been flagged?? I had been reading through the thread and I don't think i should email them about it since that could cause some further problems. Maybe I should wait a little more???

Edit: Nevermind guys I did get a shipping confirmation but it was sent by bing instead of lsc so I didnt see it. stupid me. Anyway it will be here tommorow or at the latest friday. YAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back