Club Nintendo 2012 (Club Year Ends 6/30/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't get the statue yet, but we did get our calendar yesterday and my boys like it a lot. It's small, but very nice. It has a stand and two sided cards for each month.

Got my statue in two days ago, but I had it sent to my parent's home (and not my apartment). Guess I won't see it until the weekend. Hopefully my Hanafuda cards will have arrived, too.

They weren't kidding when they said 10 days for delivery were they? Mine shipped on Nov 1st (9 days ago), and still nothing. I bet it will take them exactly 10 days to get me something I actually want. I ordered something a while back with my Club Nintendo Coins, and it showed up in 2 days. Good fucking God...

10 BUSINESS Days. That excludes holidays and weekends.

If they shipped it the 1st, it might not get to you until Monday or Tuesday.

I only need 30-40 coins for a messenger bag. Is there any thing that would get me there? How many coins do you think Mario 25th will be? I also have a 10 coin survey on Excite Bots I haven't done yet.

[quote name='Organization_XIII']Regardless. They got something to me 2 days after I ordered it, and now it takes them all of November to get something to me?[/QUOTE]

Don't complain you guys. You're not paying for shipping.

[quote name='Organization_XIII']Regardless. They got something to me 2 days after I ordered it, and now it takes them all of November to get something to me?[/QUOTE]

If you're looking to blame someone (really? You're going to complain over something you're getting FREE?), blame the USPS. They're the ones that are likely delivering the item.

My complaint is that the bags are out of stock...

I got the email saying my statue was being sent out last week, but still no sign of it.

Got my statue today, and I'm pretty impressed. For it being something I essentially got just for registering games, it really has fantastic detail. I'll have to decide where to put it, because it just looks awesome.

[quote name='Altanis']If you're looking to blame someone (really? You're going to complain over something you're getting FREE?), blame the USPS. They're the ones that are likely delivering the item.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, it isn't "free". I did have to buy games and buy a computer to register said games, so I paid upwards of $1000 for this statue. Not to mention having to buy a Nintendo DS and Wii.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Just got my pin in today. Looks pretty high quality but it's a bit overpriced me thinks. It should definitely be priced in the 200 coin range.[/QUOTE]
That pin looks great, but I agree the price is a little too high. I would have bit already if it was like 300 coins. It seems to be a limited run since the first pin sold out and there isn't a message that it will be replenished like the other sold out rewards.

I'm tempted to get the B pin... if it is still in stock when the messenger bag comes back I'll get them together.

[quote name='Organization_XIII']To be fair, it isn't "free". I did have to buy games and buy a computer to register said games, so I paid upwards of $1000 for this statue. Not to mention having to buy a Nintendo DS and Wii.[/QUOTE]

That's just asinine. If we'll play that game, I have to pay Nintendo $500+ in rent every month to access the internet ($60 per month) through my laptop (X1 $500) on a desk (X1 $150) in my chair (X1 $50). And then I'll have to register the codes which means I can't work on my spare time (1HR per $10, divided by survey amount multiply by 2) and in which those codes cost me money too ($XXX) and I had to pay for my Wii and DS too ($400 or whatever). Oh, and for some reason, I want a cookie too so that's another fucking dollar (X $1)

I mean, damn NOA, really? Its so fucking expensive to get a statue. :lol:

[quote name='Cantatus']Got my statue today, and I'm pretty impressed. For it being something I essentially got just for registering games, it really has fantastic detail. I'll have to decide where to put it, because it just looks awesome.[/QUOTE]
That's the spirit :D.

Anyone else have trouble with those holiday surveys? I took them a few weeks back, but they don't list as having given me any coins...and let me take them again.

EDIT: Nevermind, I took them again, and this time they "took"

Somehow I'm only 30 coins from Platinum again!

Got my statue today. It's neat but I really have no need/place to keep it. I may trade or give it away as my kids don't care about it (too young). Although the box is certainly awesome.

Hrm. Odd that I still haven't received my platinum statue but did receive my pin that had a ship date 4 days later. Not really panicking... yet but I am getting anxious since many of you have received it already.

Statue arrived today, very nice. I knew it was the statue from the shape of the packaging so I asked my brother to open it... he had no clue what it was and damaged the box opening it.

Me: "Don't worry about the box, it's not collectible or anything."
Brother: "Oh no, really?"
Me: "Nah, I don't care, I was going to punch the statue out of there."

Got mine, looks nice enough, still consider it eBay bound. If anyone is interested here, feel free to PM. As I'm not likely to have an eBay listing up until mid week.

[quote name='lilman']Statue arrived today, very nice. I knew it was the statue from the shape of the packaging so I asked my brother to open it... he had no clue what it was and damaged the box opening it.

Me: "Don't worry about the box, it's not collectible or anything."
Brother: "Oh no, really?"
Me: "Nah, I don't care, I was going to punch the statue out of there."[/QUOTE]

:lol:, but yeah that sucks.

Received my statue yesterday, as well. A part of me wants it, but the other part is telling me to sell/trade it here or list on eBay. I'm just not a collectibles kind of person.

I got my statue and Hanafuda cards in a couple days ago.

Now, they'll collect dust in my old room (at my parent's house) until someday in the future when I have a house and game room.

I'd love to get another one of these, one to keep safe at home and one to display at work on my desk, but they're going for $30+ on eBay and it's just not worth it...

My pin arrived today - got the commemorative pin (a) that is now sold out. Nice quality, big enough to look pretty sweet. Great swag overall!

Still too expensive, and probably not something I'm planning on keeping long-term... but it's better than I had expected when ordering.

I haven't logged into this thing since 2008 and I logged in today and ran through the surveys and have 570 points. Is there an easy way to get a the points I'm lacking? And how often do they change the prizes on there?

I think I could get some reg. codes from my GF but I already registered the same games. Maybe if I register her DS also?

I think you can only register a product once. You can try though.

As for prizes, they put some new ones up recently but quickly sold out. There's also three holiday surveys out right now.

Has anybody else seen the value of the statues on ebay? $45! And it's probably going to go up as we get closer to Christmas.

No way I'm selling mine though :lol:

When are those darn tote bags coming back?

[quote name='KingBroly']I think you can only register a product once. You can try though.

As for prizes, they put some new ones up recently but quickly sold out. There's also three holiday surveys out right now.[/QUOTE]

You can register multiple DS on the same account *and* get the points.

I ran into a situation where I had to return two of them earlier this year, and only found out after registering both. At the end of it, I had 3 DSi registered, and got the full points for each.

"Point Values

- Intend-to-Buy Survey: 10 coins (upon a game's registration)
- Wii Hardware: 160 coins
- DSi/XL Hardware Registration: 160 coins (Must connect to the DSi Shop & link it to your Club Nintendo account)
- Wii Fit/Plus Hardware Regstration: 80 coins
- Wii Game Registration: 50 coins
- DS Game Registration: 30 coins
- Post Play Survey: 10 coins
- Quick Survey Bonus: 10 coins (Complete a survey within 4 weeks of its' release) "
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The OP only lists DSi/XL does DS lite count in that description?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back