Darksiders (360) 42.99 + Free Shipping Newegg

[quote name='miguel2003']Are you sure this is US Version? Looks different than from many different stores in the US. Good luck finding!!![/QUOTE]
The box art they have displayed isn't the final version, notice the ESRB's "Rating Pending" brand in the corner.

It was actually in stock a couple days ago for the $40. Also, you can edit the title by hitting Advanced.

[quote name='Skoad']It was actually in stock a couple days ago for the $40. Also, you can edit the title by hitting Advanced.[/QUOTE]
Thanks.
Yeah it sold out the same day it was at 39.99 though. Unless it came back in stock and I missed it. This is the first time it's been back in stock when I've checked. Still a good deal though for anyone who missed the 39.99 sale.

It definitely came back a day or two ago at $40, because I snagged it. I want to say it was Wednesday.

That's a, uh, strange price jump.

Link was here, but apparently, new users are not allowed to post links. This is stupid. So I guess you have to go to Newegg and search for it.

Not too bad considering it just came out and its $60 everywhere else.

[quote name='Codycb']I looked for it. I even searched for "Darksiders" and didnt see anything. So, I dunno.[/QUOTE]

Search
"Darksiders"
Search thread titles only
Video game forum

Not that hard.

[quote name='nakedninja']will amazon ajust the price if i bought it less than a month ago?[/QUOTE]

Not anymore, unless you meet someone really friendly. And, maybe a good PS3 deal will come up, I just got burned hardcore on eBay with some selling a $42 copy for PS3, and his feedback was okay too.

FYI a patch hit the 360 version this morning when I fired it up that fixed the screen tearing issue. So if anyone was on the fence or wanting the PS3 version instead due to that...

Having a blast so far with it, myself.

bread's done
Back