DBM's New and Improved List, now with less stuff! Have: A perpetually out of date list

Bump
Better hurry then, I'll keep an eye open for some deals for you ;)

I just looked and L.A. Noire is $10 cheaper on Amazon right now, are you trying to use GameStop credit to buy it?

oh nvm about the sackboy then
forgot im getting one from a lowball

OK let me know when u update ur list and what ds cases u may have.
will try and update my list tonite as that formating thing pissed me off

[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump
Better hurry then, I'll keep an eye open for some deals for you ;)

I just looked and L.A. Noire is $10 cheaper on Amazon right now, are you trying to use GameStop credit to buy it?[/QUOTE]

If I was going to get it at GS, I'd buy it used since my father doesn't care about it being sealed, and I have a B2G1 Free Coupon from renewing my Power up card that I could use, just don't really have anything to pair it with.

[quote name='adriley313']oh nvm about the sackboy then
forgot im getting one from a lowball

OK let me know when u update ur list and what ds cases u may have.
will try and update my list tonite as that formating thing pissed me off[/QUOTE]

List is partially updated now, got my last gen games all up along with some of my swag. Still need to do current gen stuff, rest of my swag, and posters/displays. And of course still have to get pictures of everything.

Bump, pretty much everything's updated at this point. Just got to get pictures of stuff and add posters/display boxes, but just about everything's up at this point. Will however be taking down stuff randomly to throw it on amazon/ebay, so get the shit quick.

I almost forgot that I have to renew this month too! Last time I used that B2G1 coupon to get some hard to find GameCube and PS3 games :D I was looking at your want list and I think you might have F.E.A.R. on your PC ;)

[quote name='OldSchool77']I almost forgot that I have to renew this month too! Last time I used that B2G1 coupon to get some hard to find GameCube and PS3 games :D I was looking at your want list and I think you might have F.E.A.R. on your PC ;)[/QUOTE]

Still haven't updated my want list, will work on that sometime later when I have some more motivation. (I do in fact have Fear on my PC o_O)

[quote name='adriley313']ya for u

i got a code for What Did I do My Lord 2?[/QUOTE]

My Lord 2 is a really fun game, I only played it for about an hour but what I played I really enjoyed.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Bump, LA Noire might be pending in.[/QUOTE]

Congrats, Hopefully you get it in time. I seriously need to update my list as well but I keep getting involved with other people's issues. Also, I want to be able to play at least an hour a day so that I can make a small dent in my games to play list :lol:

Won a Seahawks PS2 controller off ebay and have a possible pending deal on CAG for LA Noire, awesomeness. Now just hoping both arrive by the end of the week.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Congrats, Hopefully you get it in time. I seriously need to update my list as well but I keep getting involved with other people's issues. Also, I want to be able to play at least an hour a day so that I can make a small dent in my games to play list :lol:[/QUOTE]

I've actually been fading out of gaming as of late. Just never seem to have the motivation or time to sit down and play a game for hours on end, thus the sudden purging of a fourth of my collection, with more to follow suit shortly once I start trying some games I've had on my shelf unplayed. Not giving up gaming entirely, just realized that I don't need games sitting around collecting dust and depreciating in value if I never actually play games.

hey you valkerye chronicles 2
I so want that game
let me know if you wanna deal

I have for you:
3 Plushies- u got
NES And SNES manuals
Lufia GBA
2 CDs from my lowball

also can u check what ds game boxes u have

[quote name='adriley313']hey you valkerye chronicles 2
I so want that game

I have for you:
3 Plushies- u got
NES And SNES manuals
Lufia GBA
2 CDs from my lowball

also can u check what ds game boxes u have[/QUOTE]

I have a ton of ds cases and manuals to games I no longer have. LMK what you need.

i like ds cases that have the manual and artwork
since i usually get a lot of cart only games and match them with the case and sell or trade them for more

[quote name='adriley313']hey you valkerye chronicles 2
I so want that game

I have for you:
3 Plushies- u got
NES And SNES manuals
Lufia GBA
2 CDs from my lowball

also can u check what ds game boxes u have[/QUOTE]

VC2 is yours if you want it, just let me know and I'll put it aside for you. Also need to know whether or not you want Izuna 2 so I can take that off my list as well.

For DS Cases, all the ones I have listed are accurate except for Pokemon Black and NSMB, both of which are gone.

Oh, and any chance of getting the other plushies? (At some point, not in a real hurry or anything, but I definitely need to get a Pansage to go with the other two.

Edit: And totally spaced on this, but what are the two CD's I won in your lowball?

[quote name='Decepticreep']bump, pm sent[/QUOTE]

Pm responded to and list bumped.

Bump...

I heard that Blockbuster is having a 5 for $20 Blu-ray sale again and I found one within driving distance of me :D Is there anything else other than the movies in your list that you're looking for?

green day and the beatles Number ones- i think is was like $4-$5

yes put izuna 2 and vc2 to the side and the pokemon platinum case

i can get you pansage to go with the others
it may be a bit since funds are low from all these damn sales going on
i may be able to get you suikoden tiekers for cheap
ill keep u posted

i may just make a pokemon plushie section in my thread for ppl
deciding if i wanna start that crazy path
wish it was closer

[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump...

I heard that Blockbuster is having a 5 for $20 Blu-ray sale again and I found one within driving distance of me :D Is there anything else other than the movies in your list that you're looking for?[/QUOTE]

I'm actually hoping to raid a few local blockbusters myself to find some blus, so I wouldn't want you to pick up anything that I may find myself in the next few days. When are you planning to go though?

[quote name='adriley313']green day and the beatles Number ones- i think is was like $4-$5

yes put izuna 2 and vc2 to the side and the pokemon platinum case

i can get you pansage to go with the others
it may be a bit since funds are low from all these damn sales going on
i may be able to get you suikoden tiekers for cheap
ill keep u posted

i may just make a pokemon plushie section in my thread for ppl
deciding if i wanna start that crazy path
wish it was closer[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, I remember throwing a buck on the cd's.

Edited my list though and set those three things aside for you.

I'm in absolutely no hurry to get the plushies, so take your time with getting them. As for starting a plushie section on your list, I think some people would really like them, but cost would definitely be an issue. Plus, I imagine you can't get too many of them at one time, so if you got a lot of people wanting them at once you might be in trouble.

[quote name='Sailorneorune']FYI: The Japanese GBA game you have is Kururin Paradise.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

[quote name='adriley313']free bump to you
what kinda pokemon cards u lookin for[/QUOTE]

Mostly cards from newer sets, though I wouldn't turn down older cards. Started playing Pokemon again with my mother/father and need some new cards since most of ours are five+ years old. Would obviously prefer sealed packs but opened stuff is great too. Also if you (Or anyone else) happens to have any suggestions for where to find cheap cards, that'd be appreciated as well. (Outside of Amazon/ebay)

for cheap cards check craigslist and yard sales
you can always find ppl with cards they want to get rid of
mine are ones from older sets so they may not help you

4-5 years ago i sold of my collection on eBay to start my gaming habit.
but kept some for some reason

PM me ur addy and ill send the stuff i have so far
plushies may be a week or so
ill keep you posted

I was going to go to BB today but a light came on in the car, luckily it was just to get a minor service :lol: I plan on going tomorrow but I pass that way almost every day so it's not a big detour if you want something ;)

[quote name='adriley313']for cheap cards check craigslist and yard sales
you can always find ppl with cards they want to get rid of
mine are ones from older sets so they may not help you

4-5 years ago i sold of my collection on eBay to start my gaming habit.
but kept some for some reason

PM me ur addy and ill send the stuff i have so far
plushies may be a week or so
ill keep you posted[/QUOTE]

I'll gladly take older cards as well if your looking to dump off the rest of them, how old are we talking here?
I've been trying to go out to yard sales, but since most nights I'm up until 6 am, getting up at 8 to go yard saling is difficult.
As for Craigslist, well, after all the horror stories I've heard, I've completely ruled that out as an option.

Addy:
Joseph Musgrove
4024 Beechcreek Rd
Whitehall Ohio, 43213

[quote name='OldSchool77']I was going to go to BB today but a light came on in the car, luckily it was just to get a minor service :lol: I plan on going tomorrow but I pass that way almost every day so it's not a big detour if you want something ;)[/QUOTE]

Light came on in the car and that prevented you from going? I think the check engine light has been on in my car for a year now. Hell, I'm fairly sure that at this point, the light's gonna go out before the engine does. :lol:

Hey, quick question- are you looking for Pokemon cards only to play, or also as a collector? More specifically, are you interested in Japanese cards, as well? Curious, since while I do have some English cards, some of my rarest are Japanese, among them my prized Golden Magikarp. I got so psyched when I saw those three stars for rarity, heh.

i hear ppl have problems with CL and wonder why
i use craigslist a lot to sell games when i need quick cash

Recently ive sold Kinect and DSi XL bundle and they went off with out a hitch. funny thing they were both parents buying for their kids.

Ive also bought from ppl on craigslist a lot and never had a problems. GBA games, DS games and tons of other games and they go smooth.

You should at least try. Maybe put a ad up offering some of your Pixel art for Pokemon cards. Ill throw in a few pokemon cards at no extra charge and ill keep a look out for cards for you.

Pokemon cards. Stay away from jpnese cards unless ur a collector, you cant read them so u cant play with them. Also if you look through the front of a card and see the pokeball through the back then it is a fake card.

I used to play in the league with my espeon deck. Psychic and colorless.

thx a bunch

PS i may get the pan pokemon plush sooner so ill keep u posted

[quote name='ShadowMasterX']Hey, quick question- are you looking for Pokemon cards only to play, or also as a collector? More specifically, are you interested in Japanese cards, as well? Curious, since while I do have some English cards, some of my rarest are Japanese, among them my prized Golden Magikarp. I got so psyched when I saw those three stars for rarity, heh.[/QUOTE]

Far more to play than anything, though I have a few collection pieces. (Entire Shining Set, Charizard EX, original 1st Edition Shadowless Charizard.) Right now though I'm mainly just looking to play as I can't really afford to collect. Let me know if you'd like to sell/trade any of your English cards though.

[quote name='Redbaron67']Your pixel art is awesome.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I never do get tired of hearing that.

[quote name='adriley313']i hear ppl have problems with CL and wonder why
i use craigslist a lot to sell games when i need quick cash

Recently ive sold Kinect and DSi XL bundle and they went off with out a hitch. funny thing they were both parents buying for their kids.

Ive also bought from ppl on craigslist a lot and never had a problems. GBA games, DS games and tons of other games and they go smooth.

You should at least try. Maybe put a ad up offering some of your Pixel art for Pokemon cards. Ill throw in a few pokemon cards at no extra charge and ill keep a look out for cards for you.

Pokemon cards. Stay away from jpnese cards unless ur a collector, you cant read them so u cant play with them. Also if you look through the front of a card and see the pokeball through the back then it is a fake card.

I used to play in the league with my espeon deck. Psychic and colorless.

thx a bunch

PS i may get the pan pokemon plush sooner so ill keep u posted[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's more because I live in a semi-crap neighborhood, but meeting strangers, even in a public place, with the intent to give them money is sure to get you shot here. I still went and took a quick look and didn't see anything good, everything was way overpriced, like $100 for 1,000 common cards and shit like that.

I've actually got a few japanese cards from when the first Neo set launched, along with a fair amount of German cards. Never ran across any fakes yet though, of course I usually buy all my cards in sealed packs.

thx a bunch
i just bought a pokemon deck at Target while looking thru the clearnace section ( only found The Last Airbender Wii for $5, good 300 pt flip for goozex.)

I bought the Espeon deck from the Undaunted set.
it also comes with a booster pak.
you have started me down a slippery slope that im hoping doesnt go crazy.

[quote name='adriley313']thx a bunch
i just bought a pokemon deck at Target while looking thru the clearnace section ( only found The Last Airbender Wii for $5, good 300 pt flip for goozex.)

I bought the Espeon deck from the Undaunted set.
it also comes with a booster pak.
you have started me down a slippery slope that im hoping doesnt go crazy.[/QUOTE]

If you decide to continue sliding down said slope, you can find some semi cheap packs on amazon from third party sellers. (Recently bought 3 packs of the most recent Black and White set for $2.60 each and 5 packs of one of the Diamond and pearl sets for $2.40 each)

[quote name='adriley313']i hate you
cause now im going go look
my all time favorite set was Delta Species
some of the best cards ever IMO[/QUOTE]

Don't think I've bought anything from Delta Species yet, most of my stuff is from around the Ruby/Sapphire sets or older. Still got my old Hitmonchan from the Base Set in my Fighting deck. :lol:

Personally I think some of the best sets were the Neo Sets, Genesis and Destiny come to mind.

i loved those cards and sets
ruby/sapphire was good
i have the gardevoir from that set.
I used to battle with a deck from the set with Gardevoir and Espeon
it was beast

i also have a 1st edition Fossil Holo Hitmonlee

check out pokebeach, they have scans of every card from every set

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Light came on in the car and that prevented you from going? I think the check engine light has been on in my car for a year now. Hell, I'm fairly sure that at this point, the light's gonna go out before the engine does. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Last time I remember a dashboard light being ignored it cost my Dad more than $2,000 to fix the damaged engine head. I noticed their car sounded funny so I looked at their dashboard and saw the check engine light. I asked how long the light had been on for and they said... only a month or so:roll: Needless to say if a light comes on I have it checked out right away even if the car is running fine :lol:

I went to Blockbuster today! I bought Daybreakers, Friday the 13th, Inception, Extraordinary Measures, and Sherlock Holmes. I noticed that they had Avatar and everything was in a black BlockBuster case. If you watch True Blood they have the series but broken up into several cases :D

[quote name='adriley313']i loved those cards and sets
ruby/sapphire was good
i have the gardevoir from that set.
I used to battle with a deck from the set with Gardevoir and Espeon
it was beast

i also have a 1st edition Fossil Holo Hitmonlee

check out pokebeach, they have scans of every card from every set[/QUOTE]

Looking through some of the recent scans, it looks like the cards get more overpowered as it goes on. I'm honestly a little disappointed that all of my older, rare cards are going to be completely obsolete once I start getting cards from the newer sets.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Last time I remember a dashboard light being ignored it cost my Dad more than $2,000 to fix the damaged engine head. I noticed their car sounded funny so I looked at their dashboard and saw the check engine light. I asked how long the light had been on for and they said... only a month or so:roll: Needless to say if a light comes on I have it checked out right away even if the car is running fine :lol:

I went to Blockbuster today! I bought Daybreakers, Friday the 13th, Inception, Extraordinary Measures, and Sherlock Holmes. I noticed that they had Avatar and everything was in a black BlockBuster case. If you watch True Blood they have the series but broken up into several cases :D[/QUOTE]

Good choices (For the most part, Friday the 13th, really?) If you need some Replacement Bluray cases for your movies, I've got some lying around. Hopefully I'll be able to get out to a Blockbuster tonight, or this weekend sometime. Any chance that the store you went to had Scott Pilgrim? That seems to be the one movie I can't find around here.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Looking through some of the recent scans, it looks like the cards get more overpowered as it goes on. I'm honestly a little disappointed that all of my older, rare cards are going to be completely obsolete once I start getting cards from the newer sets.

Good choices (For the most part, Friday the 13th, really?) If you need some Replacement Bluray cases for your movies, I've got some lying around. Hopefully I'll be able to get out to a Blockbuster tonight, or this weekend sometime. Any chance that the store you went to had Scott Pilgrim? That seems to be the one movie I can't find around here.[/QUOTE]

The new Friday the 13th, yes, If you've ever seen any of the older ones you know that this movie was much better visually than any of them :lol: I didn't look for Scott Pilgrim, I plan on going there this coming Friday since I want to get a few more movies before the sale ends.

[quote name='OldSchool77']The new Friday the 13th, yes, If you've ever seen any of the older ones you know that this movie was much better visually than any of them :lol: I didn't look for Scott Pilgrim, I plan on going there this coming Friday since I want to get a few more movies before the sale ends.[/QUOTE]

Ended up getting Kickass, Zombieland, Machete, Crank 2, and The Losers when I went. Only got Crank 2 since I couldn't find anything else I wanted. :( (btw, if you could keep an eye our for scott pilgrim, I'd appreciate it.)

[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump...

I'll let you know tomorrow, btw Crank 2 is horrible you might want to wash your eyes after seeing it :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've heard that a lot, I just couldn't find anything better. :lol:

bread's done
Back