DC Universe free beta codes live now. (ps3/pc) 5000+ keys avail update in OP 12/17

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Why?[/QUOTE]

Selling or trading beta codes is against the TOS.

Why are you trying to profit off of it anyways? Help a CAG out that didn't get one, don't be a douche.

So sad I missed out on this. :( If anyone has an extra code for PS3 OR PC, I'd be eternally grateful if you'd hook me up and sing your praises forever.

I just keep missing out on this too.

If anyone also has a code for PS3 or PC, I'd really appreciate it.

I'll answer all the trivia about Booster Gold and Blue Beetle you'd like to throw my way to prove my worth. I'm slowly letting DC consume my soul.

[quote name='Phatpunker']Here's a PS3 code i accidentally picked up:

LHD9-TTN4-7NGK

I'd really appreciate a PC code, if anyone has one to spare.[/QUOTE]

I used it. Thanks a ton.

If anyone has an extra code to spare I'd be very grateful. I'd prefer a PS3 code, but a PC code would be great as well. :D

[quote name='billydeewilliams']its the internet. who gives a shit. worrying about spelling. :applause: bravo Captain Spelling!

Since i have a few codes and its christmas the first person who can guess who my favorite muscian of all time is shall get a PS3 code... here is a hint... HE'S BLIND!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

You cannot even insult properly. I was correcting your lack of proper grammar, not spelling. I could do that with your incorrect spelling of musician though.

As others have said, read the TOS. And you are right, who cares.

[quote name='Major_Newbie']I have a spare PS3 code (turns out they have Plus), first PM gets it.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Thanks for the code!

Since there are many on here who were able to get into the beta make sure you report on the game once you're able to play. This is going to be a hot game and it's great that we have so many who will be able to share their impressions for all platforms.

If anyone is not using a PC code, I have a good friend that was really interested in the game that would love it. It's too bad I got in late.

[quote name='GOTA']Since there are many on here who were able to get into the beta make sure you report on the game once you're able to play. This is going to be a hot game and it's great that we have so many who will be able to share their impressions for all platforms.[/QUOTE]

I d/l the game last night(3 hours) and played it for like 2. The beginning was alright but fighting the same enemies over and over got boring. I felt trying to get through the screens to upgrade skills and outfits is cumbersome at best. Also, the freezing in the game is bad. My connection was 26.2 Mbps so pretty decent. My character froze a few times and had to go back out and restrart the game. It also froze my system and I had to manually shut it down. It really just seems to be a spam fest brawler with not to deep customization. It seem like a lot of the characters people made look almost identical(wonder why you couldn't change the face and body structure more). Hey it was free but I don't think I would play for it in its current state.

I am a big fan of ganking so I was quite pleased when a level 9 tried to do just that outside the hero starting area.

The intro levels can be boring, even the first time through it. But after that the game seems quite fun... I only wished they have more starting powers other than running fast, flying or bouncing around.

Also I wanted to make a fat character, but it seems that every one must share the same body types.

I tried earlier as well, and no luck. If anyone has a spare PS3 code, would appreciate it in my pm box. Besides that, I think this thread should be sent to the graveyard.

[quote name='Mako1215']Be warned. Once you get in the game download takes FOREVER. I was at 11mbps and took about 4 hrs.[/QUOTE]

11mbps 13gb 4hrs sounds about right.

that's about 4gb a hour in rough estimate

This beta is a mess, it seems like the servers are always down. Have only played one character for about 30 minutes in the days that I've had this game.

A lot of people are experiencing the same problems. I understand it's Beta and all, but it doesn't instill much faith in the final game...especially this far along. They don't even give server status updates. Makes you think that if they're this off the ball with a beta userbase...the final release is going to destroy them. Wouldn't pay for this.

Though I heard it was pushed back to a Feb release. Good idea, they really need it.

I ended up getting the PS3 beta code, but do not know why I did. I DLed it and started playing but if I were to buy the game I would most definitely be getting it for the PC...

If anyone has a spare PC beta key so that I can try it out and see the differences that would be awesome. If not at least can someone who has both discuss the differences?

bread's done
Back