[DEAD] Batman: Under The Red Hood Blu-ray [Reg and BB Exclusive. Ed] $6.99

looks like the same problem as the watchmen director's cut. I was going to buy the blu last night anyway (at $22.99) around 10:30 and they were all available in my area.

Thanks OP! Just ordered one for in-store pick-up for $7.48. Van't beat that for a new release BR and one of the best reviewed DC Animated features so far.

man just rented this yesterday--best effin batman cartoon movie--not even kidding--

was going to recommend it to my friends but shit im buying one n letting them borrow it-

great story-great action= great movie:applause:

In for 1 on a blind buy. Reviews seem very good from what I've read, and it was sold out most stores around here. Hopefully there will still be a copy left when they go to pick my order.

i picked this up on tuesday as a ill buy it now and hope i want it. i am so glad i did, closest store that has it to me is about 45 min away

They didn't have any of the exclusive version, but I'll be picking up a regular one later today. Killer price, thanks OP.

Looks like the website has been fixed to $25 for either copy. Gotta wait for my wife to wake up to go get my copy (had to borrow the money from her card and it looks like she has to be there to pick it up since it's her name on the card...

And yes, I really did not have the $8 for this. Get paid wed but until then, I've got about $4 to my name heh).

Mother**$^%^, I am always missing out on these great deals. First Clash Of Titans and now this!!!

And, I buy expensives CEs, and they end up $30-50 off a few weeks later!

My sad poor luck! :|

just walked in to best buy today and saw this. crazy deal. the display signed said 6.99, but for some reason it kept ringing up 24.99 at the register. the lady kept telling me that 6.99 was only for the DVD. I had to run over by the Blurays and grab the sign off the shelf. so eventually got an override. and then saw one of the employees take the 6.99 away from the shelf.

Ordered for in-store pickup around 11:30 and it's still supposedly being checked for inventory, yet the 2 for $20 Blu-Ray ordered around the same time and was confirmed as ready for pickup about an hour ago.

I'm guessing it must be some mistake or a preview for next week? hopefully the B&Ms still have the signs up so people on here can have them override at the register.

Ordered mine online for store pick-up and just got back from the local B&M. I didn't encounter any problems whatsoever and the employee at the service desk even commented that it was a good price. Many thanks!

Mike B.

[quote name='hypertails02']:( I just missed out on this deal. Hope your orders don't cancel![/QUOTE]They won't cancel the orders unless they're out of stock. This is the sale price for both versions. Go to a store and you'll see the shelf tag.

[quote name='robodaddyo']They won't cancel the orders unless they're out of stock. This is the sale price for both versions. Go to a store and you'll see the shelf tag.[/QUOTE]

so you think if you make it to a store and the shelf tag is still up you can force a YMMV price override situation? Might be worth checking out when I get off work in a couple hours..

Guess it was a good idea not to wait on this one, since they seemed to have killed it early.

Should be amusing when I go to pick it up after work tomorrow.

[quote name='token2k6']so you think if you make it to a store and the shelf tag is still up you can force a YMMV price override situation? Might be worth checking out when I get off work in a couple hours..[/QUOTE]If the shelf tag is showing the cheaper price in a situation like this, they'll normally make a one-time exception for you and pull the shelf tag to make a new one with the higher price.

If there's no shelf tag showing the cheaper price, you won't get it.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']I knew it was a glitch. Should've ordered online when I saw it. Even with tax and shipping would've saved $12. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

It must have been a big glitch than because even in store they had it marked $6.99 with a sale sign.

I went when my store opened and found one hidden on the shelf after said out of stock on the website. Checked the site again and it was all ready dead. :(

Meant to say thanks, OP! I just came back from picking my copy up. The cashier commented on the price, saying "no wonder a bunch of the guys were losing their shit over this this morning." I told her I knew I lost mine too.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']I knew it was a glitch. Should've ordered online when I saw it. Even with tax and shipping would've saved $12. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Here's what you do? Rent it for a buck at a red box this week, then buy it for $5 on Black Friday. These animated movies always drop.

[quote name='Jumpman 23']Anybody got a screenshot of display price tag?[/QUOTE]

i have a pdf of the website pricing. i will post it once i get back to my main comp.

Went to pickup in store and they couldn't find the exclusive edition I had ordered. Eventually they went and got a reg ed bd and when I pointed out that the order confirmation said exclusive, she points at the "special edition" writing on the box. Eventually they found the right one that they had already pulled, but I just knew something would happen. Geez best buy, try to make it a little easier for us devil customers next time, kay?

Picked mine up earlier, there were about 5 other in-store pickups behind the counter when I picked mine up. Did anyone else not like the Joker's voice in this movie. I knew it was going to be a different voice actor and it seemed to me they changed the Joker's appearance to reflect the different voice but I guess I am too used to Mark Hamill.

[quote name='shrike4242']If there's no shelf tag showing the cheaper price, you won't get it.[/QUOTE]
This is exactly what happened to me. Went to a BB close to home, missed the last copy by about 20 minutes at 11:30. This store had signage up indicating the $7 price. They were kind enough to offer to find another local copy. They called store #2 and secured it under my name. I go to store 2 and head to CS, where they are holding my copy. Set rings up for $24.99. I tell them that online it's $6.99 and the other store even had signage. They check the website. It lists for $6.99 but shows up in the cart for $24.99 and of course store 2 has no signage. So I got denied and told them they could keep the printer cartridge I was going to buy as well. They gave some lame excuse about not price matching items that are listed as "backordered". :roll:
Congrats to those who got in on this deal and big congrats to the person who snagged the lone copy at the Brandermill BB. I missed you by a few minutes.:lol:

*bangs head on desk*

Okay, so I placed an order for Flash Gordon & Wanted for the 2 for $20 promotion for In-Store pickup. About five minutes later I saw this deal and went ahead and ordered this as well.

I got an email saying that my first order was available to be picked up. A couple of hours later, still no email for Batman. I went ahead and went in to pick up the first order and inquire about this one. The order for Batman was still on "Checking in-store inventory". Well the girl at the store told me that there was some kind of fraud check for my order and that I'd have to call CS to get that taken care of.

So I just called and was told that they have to forward it to their credit department. Even the woman on the phone was baffled as to why they would do a fraud check on a $7 order and not the $20 one. I then said I was baffled they would even do one at all since it's not like I ordered an iMac and a 3D-HDTV.

Now I have to wait 1-2 days to hear back from them. Grrrr.

Groovy. Ordered the BB Exclusive version this morning for in store pickup, received confirmation and ready to pick up emails within an hour. Just got back with no problems.

Local stores (Pasadena, CA and Montebello, CA) had the tags changed to a hand-written $24.99 for both versions.

Good luck to those still trying to price-adjust it.

Wowowwo. Mine is being checked for "fraud" too. They've sold out of their stock and now I have to call 1-888-Best-Buy to get it sorted through. What a joke.

got the dvd version with figure...waited too late i guess, they had signage for blu ray regular and with figure where all new release movies go, but no copies. look over my shoulder at regular area, and none there under the b's or d's (sku sticker starts with DCU) then started walking around frantically looking for copies, even siphoned thru 2 full media carts! thats where i see the dvd with figure, one lone copy. then i see and end cap with nothing but anim. batman films. again, shel tags for dvd, bd, bd w/ fig, but no dvd with fig.

head to the lanes with reg dvd and the one i got off cart. reg dvd rang up for $25, but one with fig. was $19.99. i said there is a sign for all copies at $7. guy walks back there and grabs all 3 tags from endcap and a manager comes to override with no problems. i didnt even tell them about tags in new release area, so ha!

guess my advice would be to scour store and check endcaps! good luck!!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back