[DEAD] Batman: Under The Red Hood Blu-ray [Reg and BB Exclusive. Ed] $6.99

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']because the sale date aren't expired until 9/4/10[/QUOTE]

so its still on sale? says $24.99 on the best buy site...sorry just a little confused

[quote name='41down']so its still on sale? says $24.99 on the best buy site...sorry just a little confused[/QUOTE]
not really, its a price mistake, price tag display $6.99 with the sale date but only last 3-4 hours.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']not really, its a price mistake, price tag display $6.99 with the sale date but only last 3-4 hours.[/QUOTE]

ok well is there anyway to still get it for that price? can someone please clarify this for me? from my understanding if you order it online for 24.99 and then switch to instores youll be able to grab it for the 6.99 price? really interested in this so if its still possible to grab it for that price then can someone please explain what i need to do?

Last edited by a moderator:
tell them it sold out last week, I took a picture of the price tag with expiration date, and now they have it in stock and wanted to match that price.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']because the sale date aren't expired until 9/4/10[/QUOTE]

really, i never saw the tag. that is hilarious. i would have taken one.

[quote name='41down']can someone please clarify this for me? from my understanding if you order it online for 24.99 and then switch to instores youll be able to grab it for the 6.99 price? [/QUOTE]

unfortunately that is not how it works. the online orders people are referring to are ones that were ordered on 8/1. this or course could be wrong if YOUR store has the signage up still. some stores do. if a picture or pdf gets posted you MIGHT be able to get it for that price by talking to your best buy.

Totally worked for me. She seemed hesitant looking at the printout but the guy next to her mumbled something about a discrepencie with the shelf tags and said he was fine with it. She did type in a small novel at the computer but I'm just assuming she had to put a reason for the PM (and hopefully wasn't flagging my account or anything lol)

[quote name='CombatCraig']Totally worked for me. She seemed hesitant looking at the printout but the guy next to her mumbled something about a discrepencie with the shelf tags and said he was fine with it. She did type in a small novel at the computer but I'm just assuming she had to put a reason for the PM (and hopefully wasn't flagging my account or anything lol)[/QUOTE]If you look anything like your avatar, then maybe she was flagging your account. :lol:

[quote name='41down']i have a picture of the price tag on my phone with exp. date clearly visible. gonna try soon...hopefully it works.[/QUOTE]
good luck!

I'm surprised this is still going on...... I did see one BB still having the 6.99 for the figure br edition tagged, but out of stock on those... It's hard to say if this deal is still *dead* as all you have to do is be lucky enough to find a best buy with the tag and the item in stock and your golden....

[quote name='josh62488']will someone please post a pic pf the price tag please!![/QUOTE]

I have one, but I don't think it will matter...the CSR/manager will want to see the actual tag itself inside their best buy to honor it.

I really can't believe it's taken them this long to get some more Batman blu rays in stock. Any idea when the regular non-BBY exclusive edition is going to be back in stock and not back ordered? All my local stores have it in stock now, but the site doesn't. Quite annoying...

[quote name='ITDEFX']I have one, but I don't think it will matter...the CSR/manager will want to see the actual tag itself inside their best buy to honor it.[/QUOTE]

Mine didn't. Pic was enough. YMMV on this one

I picked up a few of these yesterday as the tag was still on the shelf (in a separate side/end cap with other batman things). the manager or whoever took the tag down i think after i bought em. non-figurine version

got denied at my local best buy with the price tag pic. :(

i really want this too and not just because it was something cheap....

Hey i was wondering what exactly did you tell the costumer care when you called for them to change your order?
i just called them and wanted the shipping changed to store pickup but the lady said that the shipment will arrive around the 30th or so and that she could not change it anymore cause it was already in-process.

i just want to know what did you tell them and how did you tell them to change the shipping to store pickup.

The reason i did not bit on hte store pickup while i had the chance was because it asked me for some sort of cardholder id and credit card. The credit card that i used is nowhere in the country [it is legal and legit though. dont bother with the fbi guys] and the name that appears on bestbuy.com is my mothers name.
so i figured the best solution was to have it shipped to me instead of going to BB and not receiving my item

however i read that since i ordered from paypal, i can just present them my email confirmation paper and any id or some thing and i would be able to get it my item.

can i get more info on that too? i am new to best buy :(

[quote name='cRodz']so it works when you call and switch orders to pick up?

there are two BB's in Manhattan that have it in stock.
but i am little doubtful and i think i will give it 9 or 10 more days since it is a backorder
after that, i am going to try calling.[/QUOTE]
u shouldnt have any problem getting them to change from a shipment to a instore pickup.

[quote name='cRodz']Hey i was wondering what exactly did you tell the costumer care when you called for them to change your order?
i just called them and wanted the shipping changed to store pickup but the lady said that the shipment will arrive around the 30th or so and that she could not change it anymore cause it was already in-process.

i just want to know what did you tell them and how did you tell them to change the shipping to store pickup.

The reason i did not bit on hte store pickup while i had the chance was because it asked me for some sort of cardholder id and credit card. The credit card that i used is nowhere in the country [it is legal and legit though. dont bother with the fbi guys] and the name that appears on bestbuy.com is my mothers name.
so i figured the best solution was to have it shipped to me instead of going to BB and not receiving my item

however i read that since i ordered from paypal, i can just present them my email confirmation paper and any id or some thing and i would be able to get it my item.

can i get more info on that too? i am new to best buy :([/QUOTE]
i think if its still backordered like mines was, they will change w/o problem. Even if its processed. id just call back and try again. and depending who does the instore they may not even ask for the card. i have given the order# and id. but once again its not guaranteed tho.

[quote name='bigsyxxy']Got a ship confirmation on my backordered copy today....took forever but I'm happy with cheap Batman!![/QUOTE]

me as well! ah, patience - you've served me well again

received mine today (i guess saturday is when it came in) for anyone still in suspense

also, mine was factory-sealed with no sticker label on top - anyone else have the same?

[quote name='exRounder']received mine today (i guess saturday is when it came in) for anyone still in suspense

also, mine was factory-sealed with no sticker label on top - anyone else have the same?[/QUOTE]

Yup... Mine came with no sticker label on top and no slip cover. Tons of BBY stickers on the shrink wrap too.

Now I am pissed. I called to extend my order when it was still active and they said the could not. Now of course it is cancelled. I'm pretty sure I've been flagged by BB.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Yup... Mine came with no sticker label on top and no slip cover. Tons of BBY stickers on the shrink wrap too.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the heads up; mine came slapped with only one bestbuy.com sticker

bread's done
Back