[DEAD] Batman: Under The Red Hood Blu-ray [Reg and BB Exclusive. Ed] $6.99

[quote name='Gears24']Seen it marked for this at my Best Buy but of course they were all gone![/QUOTE]

Same here. Does anyone know if this hit $6.99 earlier than last night? I'm really surprised that all my BBYs are sold out. Quite annoyed too... :(

[quote name='DarkRider23']Same here. Does anyone know if this hit $6.99 earlier than last night? I'm really surprised that all my BBYs are sold out. Quite annoyed too... :([/QUOTE]

It was full price when I was at BBY on Saturday (yesterday).

[quote name='thelonepig']It was full price when I was at BBY on Saturday (yesterday).[/QUOTE]

Hm... Ok. I guess I'll just get up at 10 tomorrow and check out another BBY that's not open up Sundays. Hopefully, it's still $6.99 there.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Hm... Ok. I guess I'll just get up at 10 tomorrow and check out another BBY that's not open up Sundays. Hopefully, it's still $6.99 there.[/QUOTE]

Actually they are not anymore. they had a price glitch for a few hours. The signs have been taken out and a memo from corporate was sent out about 4 hours ago to all BB's to take down all signs pertaining to the $6.99 price and it's ringing up at $24.99 again

I was lucky enough to have a store that still had one on the shelf (I always check) in addition to the one that was held for me, because they fucked up that copy something fierce.

Thanks again to the OP for posting this.

Got the copy I bought fri price adjusted and still have a confirmed pickup at another store for mon hope I get that too so I may be able to share the wealth

Just got back from my BB. Had a pretty smooth transaction besides the always long wait time in the customer service line. Couple employees commented on what a deal it was.

So, my order is still going through the fraud and I spent about two hours speaking to 1-888-Best-Buy

The item is on hold at a store that's pretty far away. If my order doesn't pass the fraud check, then it will be cancelled. If that's the case, I will do a hulk smash because the store manager I spoke to already said they will not honor the 6.99 price. However, the 1-888 manager I spoke to said they'd issue a refund for the difference. Unfortunately, the woman never gave their name. And was disconnected from me before I got a case number.

I will be very pissed if this doesn't work out after all of the time I spent on the phone.

I got 2 cancellations: "[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The order you placed on 08/01/2010 has been canceled because we were unable to verify your information."

I already emailed them to see what is up.
[/FONT]

[quote name='slowdive21']I got 2 cancellations: "[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The order you placed on 08/01/2010 has been canceled because we were unable to verify your information."

I already emailed them to see what is up.
[/FONT][/QUOTE]
Godfuckingdamn it >_

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']So, my order is still going through the fraud and I spent about two hours speaking to 1-888-Best-Buy

The item is on hold at a store that's pretty far away. If my order doesn't pass the fraud check, then it will be cancelled. If that's the case, I will do a hulk smash because the store manager I spoke to already said they will not honor the 6.99 price. However, the 1-888 manager I spoke to said they'd issue a refund for the difference. Unfortunately, the woman never gave their name. And was disconnected from me before I got a case number.

I will be very pissed if this doesn't work out after all of the time I spent on the phone.[/QUOTE]

Mine was similar to yours, except reversed. I got a case number, but wasn't told they would refund the difference.

[quote name='Vader582']This is exactly what happened to me. Went to a BB close to home, missed the last copy by about 20 minutes at 11:30. This store had signage up indicating the $7 price. They were kind enough to offer to find another local copy. They called store #2 and secured it under my name. I go to store 2 and head to CS, where they are holding my copy. Set rings up for $24.99. I tell them that online it's $6.99 and the other store even had signage. They check the website. It lists for $6.99 but shows up in the cart for $24.99 and of course store 2 has no signage. So I got denied and told them they could keep the printer cartridge I was going to buy as well. They gave some lame excuse about not price matching items that are listed as "backordered". :roll:
Congrats to those who got in on this deal and big congrats to the person who snagged the lone copy at the Brandermill BB. I missed you by a few minutes.:lol:[/QUOTE]

I ordered it about 2am, paid online, and did store pick up. Went to get it today and they also had one more copy in store. Scanned $25 for it but they reduced it to $7 because of my first order and bb.com still showed it on sale.

Sorry to hear that KingofOldSchool.

I called again and basically was told my order is most likely going to be cancelled and there won't be anything done for me. Ridiculous.

I ordered and chose in-store pickup at about 2 o'clock in the morning. When I got to the best buy at about 1pm, everything already said 24.99. I was able to pickup the blu-ray without any issues (I'm assuming because it was already paid for) but when I went to pass the security counter and the dude checked my stuff he was like "damn you are lucky this was a mistake" and all that jazz.

stopped by a BB today at 4pm. Signage was still up but no stock.
Gotta pick up my 2 for $20/$15 gift card movies tomorrow at another store, so will check it out there, but don't have my hopes up at all.

i tried to get a rain check but they said i couldnt cause it wasnt on the sales ad which i think its BS but oh well did get Psych season 1 though while i was out

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Did you guys get the raincheck for $6.99?[/QUOTE]

Totally forgot about that =X. Will get one tomorrow if I can.

I placed my order first thing in the morning and after 2 hours I without being emailed a "ready for pickup" email. I went over there with my order number. I looked around found one BB exclusive and went to customer service. I got them to just sell it to me for the price on the order.

M

[quote name='Mikerocosms']I placed my order first thing in the morning and after 2 hours I without being emailed a "ready for pickup" email. I went over there with my order number. I looked around found one BB exclusive and went to customer service. I got them to just sell it to me for the price on the order.

M[/QUOTE]

This gives me hope, thank you for posting this. They have the item on hold, so I will just ask them to honor the price. Hopefully I get a different manager than who was there yesterday.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']This gives me hope, thank you for posting this. They have the item on hold, so I will just ask them to honor the price. Hopefully I get a different manager than who was there yesterday.[/QUOTE]

I tried doing that, but the girl kept telling me she can't price match the previous price since it's not showing up as $6.99 on the site any longer.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Did you guys get the raincheck for $6.99?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='joker______']i tried to get a rain check but they said i couldnt cause it wasnt on the sales ad which i think its BS but oh well did get Psych season 1 though while i was out[/QUOTE]

official policy does state that if it is not listed, no raincheck will be provided. of course with all best buy policys, ymmv. so if you get one willing to, congrats.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']This gives me hope, thank you for posting this. They have the item on hold, so I will just ask them to honor the price. Hopefully I get a different manager than who was there yesterday.[/QUOTE]

I get the feeling that if I wouldn't have done that I might have been out of luck.

M

Thanks OP! Store still had the $6.99 signage up. Item rang up $24.99 but the price was adjusted back to $6.99 as per the advertised price listed on the sign. Not a bad deal for a new release :)

Thanks OP, I went and picked mine up yesterday, but I only got the regular blu ray even though I ordered the special edition with the figure (guy said they didn't have any in blu ray left). I'm not going to complain though I loved the movie and for $7.48 after tax it was a great deal.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Well they took my hold off and it is ready for me to pick up.[/QUOTE]
I hate to keep doing this, but that gives me hope. Did you pay with Paypal like me?

I went to two BB's today. First one had all the signage taken down, second one had the $6.99 signs mixed in with the correct $16.99 price. I wanted to try to get the one with the figure, but they wouldn't allow it, so I got the two disc edition on DVD (no blu-rays to be found) for the $6.99.

Hmm, since I have to head to BB anyway to pick up my order of 2 for $20 blu-rays I guess I'll keep an eye out for this. Hopefully my local store still has the signs up :fingers crossed:

I watched this last night. It wasn't "that" great. Kind of forgettable actually. And Joker's voice was eh. Really doubt I'll ever want to watch it again.

Just picked up my copies at Best Buy. I saw one more pending pick up. The ones I picked up all have the exclusive mini figure of the Red Hood. Definitely a bargain at $6.99 each!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Stele']I watched this last night. It wasn't "that" great. Kind of forgettable actually. And Joker's voice was eh. Really doubt I'll ever want to watch it again.[/QUOTE]

Wow really? I thought it was great. Definitely pushing the boundaries of PG-13, though I agree with you, I didnt like Jokers voice. For me, this movie would have been perfect if it had both Kevin Conroy as Batman and Mark Hamill as Joker. Though, I really enjoyed Neil Patrick Harris as Nightwing.

[quote name='bboyrealm']Just picked up my copies at Best Buy. I saw one more pending pick up. The ones I picked up all have the exclusive mini figure of
Jason Todd as
the Red Hood. Definitely a bargain at $6.99 each!!![/QUOTE]

Spoiler alert !
WTF?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bboyrealm']Just picked up my copies at Best Buy. I saw one more pending pick up. The ones I picked up all have the exclusive mini figure of Jason Todd as the Red Hood. Definitely a bargain at $6.99 each!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks, douche bag.

Picked mine up from the Flushing, NY store and I saw in the holding bins that there were 2 more orders for the Exclusive figures and tons more for the regular edition and the film Wanted (probably cause of that 2 for $20 deal).

Sat down and watched the flick today and was super impressed by what I saw. Had a really compelling, adult storyline. Easily the best dc animated movie since mask of phantasm.

[quote name='muffin1man']Hey guys, since the price has gone back up to $24.99 is the deal off? thx in advance[/QUOTE]Since the thread has [DEAD] in the title, yes, it's a dead deal.

haha, dead only if you're a quitter!! Dead online, yes! But the gist is to check some stores to see if they still have the wrong tags out and look in 3 different places..You could get lucky and be near a store so far out that nobody has gotten onto this yet..

bread's done
Back