[Dead for years] Ace Combat 6 + Flight Stick (360) Now $100 at Best Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='gantt']Anybody that bought one care to post their impressions with AC6 and/or HAWX?[/quote]

I had one that I only tested out long enough to flip on Ebay. Its not something I'd recommend unless you have a solid surface to use it on. Otherwise, I thought it was a good piece of hardware that made AC6 more fun. I'd say the price is more than worth it if you can get it at the $100 price point.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']did these things ever drop further?[/QUOTE]

No, but I know the Mission Valley store in San Diego had a manager's special two weeks ago for 50% off and they sold their remaining six or so units for $50 each.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']did these things ever drop further?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='eau']These things are still in stock? All the Oregon stores were sold out of it months ago.[/QUOTE]

I saw one about a month ago and it was still $99.99.

[quote name='Ziarka']saw around 6 over in CA, might of been more since the shelves were full.[/QUOTE]

where in CA?

I saw a few a few weeks ago, but the shelf label was still $99.99 - didn't have it scanned. Most stores have been out for months now. Nice deal at that Mission Valley store!

I haven't used mine much but I was pretty pleased with it: adequately responsive and it DOES have force feedback in AC6. The only issue is the guard around the trigger is a bit small for my hand and as a result my pinky rests on the switch at the bottom. I think AC6 maps that switch to autopilot, so I was concerned about constantly trigger autopilot in the middle of combat, but so far it hasn't been an issue.

I'm hoping that the sequel will have a flight stick combo pack....that way, I can still have the branded flight stick, and not break the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back